My Sexy Sister in Law Pt. 09

Story Info
Beach and sex day.
1.3k words
4.59
13.3k
22
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went out, Kittie said that she wanted to go to the nude beach out at Island lake, 20 minutes out of town. We got there, and after stashing my clothes in a locker, I met her just outside the locker rooms. I admired her sexy shape, out here in the light of day.

She whispered, "Damn, I'm getting so turned on, being in the nude, and knowing that I'm about to expose myself to a whole beachful of strangers, is making me horny!"

My cock had noticed, and I was right back up, hard, and eager. Thinking that it's probably very rude to walk down the beach with a full bore hard-on swinging around, we waited a few minutes until my cock had relaxed, then, we swung out of the locker area, and started down the beach.

We had sunglasses on, and I surveyed the people as we walked. It was a smorgasbord of bodies, all kinds, young, old, middle-aged, some very shapely, sexy bodies, some not so shapely, lots of pubic hairstyles, from thick tufts, to neatly trimmed, to bare and smooth. I noticed some people just glance casually our way, no leers or stares, everyone was cool with their own nudity, and ours, and I felt relaxed by the acceptance.

Finding a sunny, open spot, we spread out our towels, and I had the extreme pleasure of running my hands all over Kittie's nude body, caressing her supple skin as I stroked her down with sunscreen. I then felt the pleasure of her soft hands doing the same to me, and my cock rose up, and Kittie happily oiled down my erection.

Kittie giggled, and said, "We need to keep this guy protected, a sunburned cock would be terrible, I want your cock healthy and well, I have plans for you and your lovely cock!"

Laying back, with the sun shining down, my cock was again relaxed, and we lay side by side, just enjoying the day's warmth and closeness. My mind started to think, out here with my sister-in-law. Being sexually involved with her, with more to come, if she had her way. And damn it, I most assuredly wanted her to have her way. The situation could get very dicey, and it could wreck my brother's relationship with both of us. But looking at Kittie's awesome body, gleaming in the sunlight, I knew that I was going to take all that she wanted to give to me.

After a few back and forth flips, Kittie pulled me to my feet, and hand in hand, we dashed into the lake. The coolness of the lake water gave us a pleasant shock, as the heat of our tanned skin met the brisk, cooler water. Kittie and I love to swim, and we went out a bit further until the water was up to the top of Kittie's shoulders, so we could swim freely, without having to avoid people just paddling around in the lake.

After a while, we decided to call it a day. Before we left the lake, Kittie had me stand so my back was to the beach. Her hands reached down, grinning, and stroked my cock. She smiled as she could fondle me, the water and the angle of my body hiding her arms.

"Now, let's go home, and I will take care of that hard, horny bulge!"

Emerging from the dressing room, Kittie had put on just a tight bikini bottom, that was pressed tight against her smooth mound, and a halter top that displayed a lot more than it covered. I had just put on board shorts and a loose T-shirt, and I smiled as I saw Kittie, once again looking so wildly sexy, my cock also taking notice.

*****

When we got home, Kittie led the way and made it very clear what she wanted.

"Mmmm, lick my tight little asshole, get me all ready for an ass reaming."

Kittie's eyes glowed as she took to a doggy style, and I wasted no time, getting my mouth down there, and I plastered my mouth against her sweet tight ass, licking and slurping, enjoying her moans and grunts of pleasure as I gave her the ass munching she wanted.

"Oh yeah...Mmmmm, god, so good, I love it, keep licking my tight hole, oh fuck....."

Her voice trailed off into wordless murmurs of pleasure, god, licking that tight sweet pucker had driven my cock up to its maximum. Sucking and slurping, I wanted to make her entrance as wet as possible. Being a dedicated assman, ass munching always drives my prick up to full.

"Shove that big cock up into my cunt, I'm dripping, let my natural juices lube you up!"

I was happy to do so, Kittie let out a soft growl as I sheathed my cock, enjoying the feel of her warm natural oils around my prick. I moved back and forth a little, encouraging her pussy to soak my dick as much as possible.

"Now, I want you to lay back, so I can lower my ass down, and let my tight little starfish take your dick at my pace."

We were quickly into position, and I watched as she turned her back to me, so she could ride in reverse cowgirl. Mmmm, the sight of her naked backside, getting ready to bugger herself, really had my cock topped up.

Kittie cooed, "Put your hands on my ass cheeks, so you can spread my cheeks and guide me down."

Kittie took a few deep breaths, then with my hands guiding her, my cock was nudged against that tight hole. After a few moments of positioning, I felt my cock head slip in, and a gasp from Kittie as she felt the spreading apart of her tight little bunghole.

"Ohhhh, yes, mmmm nnggghhh, need to keep going."

I watched as she wiggled her ass, allowing it to sink slowly onto the shaft. I had never felt anything so tight and warm as Kittie's ass. Her sphincter alternated in contracting and relaxing around his cock, and it was exciting as all hell to watch Kittie calling the shots.

Kittie growled, "Mmmgggh nnngggh, get down on that thing, the feeling of my body resisting and then welcoming...let go of my ass Jason, oh yes, yes, Mmmmmmmm."

I grunted with pleasure as I did so, and Kittie drove her hips down, letting out a growl as she took the last bit of my cock right up there. My cock was now buried in the tight, humid grip of my sister-in-law's asshole, my cock completely entombed in Kittie's chocolate speedway.

Kittie purred, "Mmmm, I love having a big, swollen dick stuffing my ass!"

Kittie was squirming her ass around a bit, then with the coo of pleasure, her squirming turned to outright movement. She began to slowly lift off my crotch, only to sink down after a few moments. As she began to rise and fall at greater speed, the length of the strokes increased. Her ass was massaging my dick, the rate and strength of her sphincter contractions increased as well.

God, it was so good, so tight, and Kittie was cupping her breasts, moaning and grunting, she eagerly drove her hips down to meet my dick. She rotated her buttocks around and around my hard-driving shaft in sexual need, grinding her greedily clinging ass back over my dick plunging into her. Her hands dropped down, she started to flick at her tingling clit, and the other hand cupped my balls,

"Oh fuck, so good, cum in my ass Jason, christen my tight hole, gonna cum, fuck, oh fuck, fffuuuccckkk, FILL MEEEEE!"

Kittie's scream of passion filled the bedroom as she rammed her ass down onto my dick. The wild pulsing of her ass at orgasm, combined with her hand at my balls drove me over with her, I grabbed her hips, holding her tight against me as I bucked up to her.

"Oh fuck, I can feel that hot rush, so hot, so good, sperm me down Jason, FLOOD MY ASS!"

She felt out a wild cry of sheer pleasure as I jetted wildly, spending my passion in a shuddering orgasm, flooding her tight dark hole.