All Comments on 'My Shy Teen Slave Ch. 11'

by heavenlyhell0987

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Absolutely amazing

This series of stories has been the most amazing I have ever read. The interaction between Clark and Juliet is so genuine and natural. I wonder where you are going to take them next. I reckon chapter 52 will have them married with a baby on the way but all the chapters in between will be a winding road of the experiences they will both share. Very well done! Keep the chapters coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To my new favorite author(s)

I'm not sure if you're talking about me, but I tried to defend you in the last chapter's comment section. That one person was seriously out of line.

Anyways, I just have to say that I love love love this story, and I read the other story on your profile and loved loved loved that, too. The characters are wonderful. I really think you can and should get it published as a book. Fifty Shades of Grey was so popular, but it couldn't compare to this. That book had a kind of abusive relationship, and while this one is about slavery, it's still consensual and romantic and beautiful. When I first saw this I was worried about the idea of a teen slave, but when I read that she was nineteen, mixed with the wonderful development and descriptions and voice of the author (or authors, signing Jacob and Piper makes me wonder now), I fell in love with the story.

I'm not sure if you read these, and I know the story is only on an erotica website (though it should be on bookshelves), but I'm admittedly fangirling over the beginning of this chapter (if it was adressed to the same anonymous that wrote "To the only rude comment"). I don't have an account, so I'll just sign my name this time.

-Jane

P.S. Keep the story going! New chapters are awesome, but I'd rather wait and have a longer one than see one tomorrow and it be short :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous