All Comments on 'My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 04'

by LoganPrejean337

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bienclarbienclarabout 1 year ago

There’s more depth to this story than I expected. At first, I felt Ch3 was spoiled a bit by all the stuff about consent and rules and agreements, but now I can see you were setting up the contradiction here. This chapter makes clear that Sean is an abuser trying to rationalise his behaviour to make himself feel better. In my opinion, Sean did rape Kyle while he was too drunk to resist, proving that all the talk of consent is just a lie. As soon as he had power over Kyle, he took advantage. His anger at being accused, even jokingly, of raping Kyle is really an expression of fear of consequences and retaliation. Likewise, Sean’s deliberate overstepping of Kyle’s boundaries by forcing anal sex is followed by a moment of guilt and then instant reassertion that Kyle had it coming. I don’t know what’s next for these two, but I don’t foresee a happy ending. I look forward to seeing how you continue from here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

OH WOW. this was like watching Anakin Skywalker when he first started to become Darth Vader!!! You didn't have to know it's nighttime to realize it just got a little darker in room 609 and I'd check the thermostat because it also got a lot hotter in that room as well. WOW!!!

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Your warning note at the beginning thoroughly covered everything that transpired in the chapter. I think “coercion” is a bit light-handed for what happened. Takes nothing away from the quality of the storytelling IMHO. I cannot imagine this ending well but I’m sure going to wait and see.

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year agoAuthor

@bienclar Thanks so much for your comment. I’ve wanted this series from the start to be a bit more complex characters and to also go on a journey with them where at any given point you could be rooting for one and hating the other. Even with this darker turn I am hoping people agree with you that they want to see what’s next. Will Sean sink lower into the abyss? Will Kyle push back? With either of them admit they are catching feelings? Thanks for reading and commenting 💙

Exluke1Exluke1about 1 year ago

While I’m not convinced that rape occurred, Sean really went quickly in one night. Kyle wanted a condom and should have been allowed. Being in Sean’s ass is different than cumming into an ass. The modeling was really hot too. He was not a good friend tonight.

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year agoAuthor

@MarcLuciFer Holy crap never thought of it like that, but yes that holds! This does take a turn for sure, but my hope is that both of these characters stay lovable in some way in each reader's mind even though at times we hate what they do. We have much more coming and so many new twists and turns coming. Thanks for always being such a great support!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kyle has to be at least bi with the way he has taken to so much M2M with Sean. Sure he’s being blackmailed, but he honestly seems to enjoy every single thing they have done. His learned homophobic behavior and language returns after but he has significantly opened up to lots of gay stuff. It won’t be long before he’s the one taking Sean’s huge dick in his mouth and ass.

EdeyEdeyabout 1 year ago

An interesting turn of events, I like how their interactions changed into more rough. I also enjoyed more silent sex scenes, almost sinister! :)

I agree with some other readers that pulling it off to be a normal sweet relationship can be hard now, especially because Kyle has some internalized homophobia despite being obviously gay himself.

It would take a lot to make it into something normal. I can see two possibilities: either Kyle will be Sean's bitch and just learn to enjoy it as a good submissive sissy, or Sean would have to do something really great and selfless to repent for his wrongdoings and gain Kyle forgiveness, to balance the situation. I'm curious to see what way you'll take.

The best chapter of all four, easy 5 stars from me!

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year agoAuthor

@Exluke1 thanks so much. Loving these guys are both flawed but with flaws comes the possibility of redemption. Perhaps not what everyone is looking for here but I have to say the amount of joy I am taking from wiring these characters has been fun and I am so thankful for people like yourself willing to take that journey with me. So thanks for that and really appreciate your candor.

@Eraj wow, thanks so much for those comments! I wish I could say i took your prompts from the last chapter and deployed them here, but in fact this chapter was already written and edited then, as is chapter 5 now. I am trying to do everyone who has given these guys and this series a chance a great ending to the story and so I am deep into figuring out chapter 6, wondering exactly how this will turn out! Hoping you will all enjoy it! THANK AGAIN for being so supportive of fellow authors!

AlwaysDissingDaddiesAlwaysDissingDaddiesabout 1 year ago

Quite interesting chapter, I agree with one previous comment, he should wear a condom. Bi curious straight guys are often afraid of unprotected sex with gays, as they are regarded as more promiscuous than straights, I knew one guy who decided to have risky sex (for the first time!) with a guy from Grindr and got syphilis :D At the very first time, that's bad luck! The strange fixation on breeding is not very sexy when your dick is falling apart :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An interesting part of the story, showing how can I say that even more than the rough and even brutal relationship between Sean and Kyle, the struggle between them over who will break, use and even humiliate. And those moments where Sean even sacrifices himself for Kyle brings them closer to friendship. Sean's great behavior when his friends threw Kyle like an ordinary rag at the door, drenched, disgusted and who knows what else... Pulling him into the room, into the bathroom, taking off his dirty clothes, washing him thoroughly and at the same time a little sex ... or closer to joint masturbation. And finally, a beautiful description of anal sex and a cumshot in Sean's asshole by Kyle, and Sean's cum on Kyle's body, face, mouth warmed me like hot sun. Thoughts swirl in my head, imagining how the lives of the boys will go on. Will Kyle become Sean's friend or will I fight each other even more? Or will Sean make Kyle his bitch to use at any time? Greetings from Poland, SissyBoy from Warsaw.

📝

Interesująca część historii, pokazująca jak mogę powiedzieć że nawet więcej niż szorstka a nawet i brutalna znajomość pomiędzy Seanem i Kyle'am, walka pomiędzy nimi kto kogo złamie, wykorzysta a nawet upokorzy. I te chwile gdzie Sean wręcz poświęca się dla Kyle'a przybliżające ich do przyjaźni. Wspaniałe zachowanie Seana gdy koledzy rzucili Kyle'a jak zwykłą szmatę pod drzwi, zalanego, obrzyganego i nie wiadomo co jeszcze... Wciągnięcie go do pokoju, do łazienki rozebranie z brudnych ubrań, umycie dokładne jego a przy tym odrobinę seksu ... czy bliżej masturbacji wspólnej. I na koniec piękny opis seksu analnego i spustu w dziurce dupki Seana przez Kyle'a, a spust Seana na ciałko, twarz, usta Kyle'a rozgrzał Mnie jak słońce gorące. Bardzo w głowie się kłębią myśli, wyobrażenia jak dalej potoczy się żywot chłopaków. Czy Kyle'a zostanie przyjacielem Seana a może nawzajem będę ze sobą wojować jeszcze bardziej? A może Sean zrobi z Kyle'a swoją sukę do wykorzystania w kadej chwili? Pozdrawiam z Polski, SissyBoy z Warszawy. 📝

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

This is a truly fantastic series dealing with thought processes, resentment, fear, excitement, uncontrolled lust, humiliation, domination, etc. It's generating really interesting and thoughtful responses from your discerning readers. You should be rightfully proud of your workmanship and it's now time for me to continue reading. 10*

LoganPrejean337LoganPrejean337about 1 year agoAuthor

@AlwaysDissingDaddies thanks so much for your thoughts! I agree that in real life protection is vital as is consent. This is a made up story where nobody catches anything. I’ve decided that in most of my stories condoms won’t play a role except when I am retelling a story and they were present.

@SissyBoy Thanks for being so supportive! Yes. I wanted to build a push poll relationship here where it’s clear each of our boys is getting what they want. Whether they are being honest or not. But from the start Kyle was flirting with Sean… Sean just called his bluff!

@DevonCowboy I’m so thankful for you! Always positive vibes and a great perspective check on the story! From the start you have been there. Even with some of my … early… work and it’s with folks like you that help me… and other authors get better! 😘

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

I also wonder if Kyle has a far darker past that is causing him to over compensate for by being overtly homophobic. Why did Daddy need to demonstrate to him how to keep his arsehole clean? What else did Daddy teach Kyle? Daddy has a lot to answer for!

Karma1978Karma1978about 1 year ago

Good storyline. But come on Sean, you looked at his private email and learn this so it's not Kyle fought. No one told you to look, you did this to yourself. Plus you should have been man enough to tell him each time he said some inappropriate that hurt you. You were not man enough. He is not homophobic ppl, if he was he would have not even shared the room more less be naked all the time and masturbate with him. He is just poorly educated on language and sensitivity. Ppl through that homophobic word around not knowing the real meaning. A phobia is to fear something not dislike or be not accept it. It's like we forget the words prejudice and stereotype. But Sean is not better because back mail is worst than cheating. At the end of the day it's not his business and let Kyle take the risk of being expelled. Stop being jealous. He maybe cheating but he is paying a lot for it so not cheap plus tuition. Overall great story, I am loving it but this is what happens when you don't mind your own business or stand up for yourself. Plus he went through his box it's like dude stop! You in the wrong.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoganPrejean337@LoganPrejean337
Gay, 32 year old Cajun import writer of erotica. Let me know what gets you off and let's write a story about it! Follow me for updates and additional info on Twitter: @LoganPrejean