My Sissy Night and Day With Miss

Story Info
My journey into becoming a sissy.
1k words
4.34
16.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D0NNA1974
D0NNA1974
29 Followers

Mistress arrives and I've already got dressed for her. I'm in a long flowing leopard skin kaftan dress and I have my silicone boobs on. I pour her a large vodka and she demands to see my locked clitty. She collects the key and reminds me i will be locked up for at least the next 60 days.

After a short while we head upstairs and I start to open my presents that she's bought for me. I have some new 5 Inch black patent heels, a beautiful long red wig, and a lovely new top. I also have so many other bras and cami's and basques and stockings and suspenders that she's brought as well. I'm a lucky lucky girl.

We try lots on and I look way better than I ever imagined. My silicone boobs make such a difference to my shape. Mistress has such a good eye for a look and colours and it makes me feel so sexy.

We then cuddle on the bed and I'm instructed to lick her pussy until she cums. She cums and squirts all over me and so many times that's we lost count. The wet patch on the bed was huge. I'm then told to kiss her feet and prepare the food. While she relaxes with another drink and puts on something more comfortable.

I prepare the food and we eat and then head back to the bedroom. We make the bedroom into a little boudoir for a photo shoot.

Mistress then dressed me up in many of the different outfits she had brought and taught me how to stand and pose like a girl. She taught me about angles and how to make the best of my body. Accentuate my curves and elongate my legs.

After this we went to bed and I was instructed to put her strap on, on her and she began to make me suck her cock. That was just the beginning. I sucked her big purple cock for what seemed an age. Mistress enjoyed filming me gag and choke on her cock as she fucked my eager mouth. She teased me with it and slapped it and jerked it into my mouth. I was then laid out on the bed face down as she got on top of me and she just took what she wanted as she rammed her cock in with no mercy. There was a sharp pain at the start as she went in hard. But the the pain eased quickly and she got into a rhythm. This didn't last long though as Mistress grew tired of this as she had other plans that I didn't know of.

She laid me up on the bed again and spread my legs, and lifted up my ass. She told me to not look down and proceeded to lube my ass some more. Then she started to play with my ass. She had the big purple dildo but it felt different. She had the camera and took a couple of pictures and showed me. She had at different times 8 fingers and a fist in my ass hole. The feeling was amazing as she then put lube all over both hands past her wrist as she tried to double fist me. She didn't quite manage this but went back to one hand and fisted me as deep as she could. This again went on for what seemed ages and she was fucking me hard and fast. She then used the dildo again which now went in without any problem this time. She had really stretched me. I now know her aim is to have both hands in my ass up to her elbow. When she had finished using my ass. She wanted to tease my caged clitty. So she began to jerk me in my cage. And this was edging me more and more. I felt like I was about to cum. Mistress then stopped and got out her wand and proceeded to edge me and edge me some more. It was intense. But she stopped just I was about to cum. I am not allowed to cum anymore she told me. And this was as close as I'm allowed to get. She then turned the wand on herself and I was told to go down to her pussy and watch as she showed me what an orgasm looks like. I wasn't allowed to touch. Just watch as she brought herself off time and time again.

When she was done it was time to clean her up and we went to sleep cuddling.

We woke up quite late the next morning as it was a late night and was a lazy one to start. Just chatting about the night before and enjoying each other's company. I made coffee and came back to the bedroom. Where Mistress had laid out some new lingerie for me to try on. It was photo shoot number 2 time. This morning was more of the same from last night. Lots of different outfits and wigs and lingerie. I felt like a Princess with Mistress teaching me how to stand and pose again. She said I was a natural and we enjoyed doing this for another hour or so.

Then we went online shopping again and decided to buy a matching Unicorn Wig and tailed Butt plug and somebody shaping underwear to help give me the look of curves for next time. I really can't wait for them to arrive and to try them all.

Then it was time for some more "fun". Mistress wanted to fill my ass and I was to make her cum while she was full with my biggest Vibrator and using her wand also. I went to work and gave Mistress a good firm pleasuring. It took quite a while for her to cum but when she did it was loud and hard where she discarded me when she had finished. She then decided to "try" and make me cum in my cock cage again. She went at it for over 30 mins filling my ass with various dildos and jerking the shaft of my cage and also using her vibrating wand against my balls and cage. Once I got so close I was about to cum, but Mistress stopped and spoiled it and I never got close enough again.

I guess this is my life now or at least while I'm in my 40's as Mistress has said I'm in this cage until I turn 50. 😳

D0NNA1974
D0NNA1974
29 Followers