My Sissy Roommate - Pt. 03

Story Info
How I dominated Sakib's mother Farzina.... Read to know more.
1.3k words
3.71
2.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/01/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please offer suggestions if you like or even if you dislike this story. We learn from our mistakes. All characters are 18 years of age or older. Do read the previous parts for better familiarity.

*** Sakib's mother's name- Farzina

STORY:-

She rested her body on my chest and hugged me tightly. She was breathing heavily. I played with her hair and gave her some time to recover.

A few minutes later she whispered in my ear "Fuck me as you want. I want to be yours..."

"Get off me, and stand near that wall," I ordered.

I pushed her onto the wall and kissed her. She responded by biting my lips. I took her on my lap and she knew what was coming. She wrapped her legs around my waist and her hands around my neck.

I adjusted my dick on her hole with my hand and pushed her waist. As soon as my dick went in she moaned. I slowly fucked her enjoying her every moan.

After a few minutes, I put her down from my lap and turned her. I whispered in her ears "Do you like getting spanked."

She gave me a confusing look and said "Treat me like you treat Sakib". She turned to face the wall and shook her butts.

I spanked them left and right without counting until she begged me to stop. Her butts turned red.

I started to penetrate her again. I pulled her hair and she responded like an expert whore. She was screaming " Mallik fuck me harder!" after every push. I furiously fucked her for 5 minutes.

I couldn't hold my orgasm any longer. I asked her to bring her black panties, and she hurried to grab them from another room. When she returned, I drenched it with my white cum.

"Mallik, I hope I have satisfied you," she whispered.

"Yes, but I want more", I whispered in her ear and licked her earlobe.

"Mallik, please spare me now. I have a lot of work to do before Sakib comes home," she begged as she started to wear her saree. I was a little bit annoyed and angry because I wanted another round.

I can spare you if you wear these panties the whole day and tell me Why Sakib hates you so much. She hesitated for a bit but had no choice. She wore the panty and sat next to me on the bed.

Sakib's mother passed away when he was only 8 years old. After that, his father married me with the intention that I would take care of Sakib. While his father was away on a business trip, I took care of Sakib. Although he never liked me from the beginning, he never spoke up until his father passed away. He accused me of marrying his father for his money and property, but I swear that wasn't my intention. All I ever wanted was a happy family.

As she spoke, tears flowed down her face. I tried to consolidate her.

"I am willing to fix everything, but I will require your help to do so," I said

"I am already you bitch. I will follow all your commands." She replied with teary eyes.

"So my bitch, Right now I want you to suck my dick," I said and winked.

"Now? He will be back at any moment" she said checking the clock.

"Bitch, you are not following my orders. Don't forget I can only help you." I screamed in anger

She quickly kneeled in between my legs and started sucking my semi-erect dick. With her magical sucking, it was hard in no time.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and she panicked. She was about to get up but I held her head and started deep throating her.

I screamed, "Bitch, You are not allowed to leave my room without my permission." I gave a couple of deep strokes and left her head.

"Ask him to come to my room as soon as possible," I ordered.

She hurriedly got up and fixed her saree and left. I wore my towel and sat on my bed scrolling my phone.

After 10 minutes Sakib knocked on my door. "Master, May I come in?" Sakib asked

"Yes, and close the door," I replied.

He understood why I asked him to come. He quickly closed the door and kneeled in front of me.

"What are you waiting for?" I said and slapped him.

"Sorry Master," He said and removed my towel exposing my dick.

He slowly kissed my dick which was already wet and he understood the reason.

He slowly started to lick my dick and then sucking it. I decided to start my plan from here.

I asked him in an angry voice " I saw you don't like your mother that much. What is the reason?"

He looked at me for some time and replied "Master, she is a bitch. She just wanted money and married my father for that and now she is here to disturb me."

" Didn't she care about you? Made food for you and took care of you?" I asked.

He was surprised and replied, "Yes she did but..."

"And then also you hate her. Today she came to my room so that I can fuck her instead of you. She thought I was hurting you." I said which was a lie

He stared at my eyes and I could see tears forming in his eyes. I knew that I was successful in making him emotional.

I said in a deep voice "I want you to love her as much as possible. You are the only one she has in her life."

"I will never do that she doesn't deserve it. She is not my mother " Sakib said.

I slapped him hard and said, "Then go and fuck yourself. I don't care about you and I don't want to see you in my room ever again".

"Master, I am sorry but.." He started apologizing

"You have 2 options and 5 minutes to think. I will be waiting in the hall."I said and left wearing a boxer.

I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. After 10-15 minutes, Sakib appeared in front of me, crying.

He sat on the floor and said "I never understood her sacrifices till today. Thank you for telling me."

I smiled and replied "Mistakes happen. Now it's time to rectify it."

I called her and Sakib was on her feet as soon as she arrived apologizing. She looked at me and gave me a big smile. They both hugged each other. They both looked so happy but I had some other plans to execute.

"Farzina don't you think Sakib deserves some punishment for hurting you" I said.

She looked at me and I gave a death stare at her. She hurriedly replied, "Yes, as you say."

I went to her and pulled her saree up to her waist exposing her black panty. She was trying to move but I held her tightly.

"Sakib, on your knees and pull down her panty with your mouth," I ordered.

"Yes, Master." He replied and followed my order. It took him a few tries and a couple of minutes. The panty slid down and stopped at her ankles.

"Now lick it and tell me what it tastes like," I ordered.

Sakib licked it a couple of times and replied " Master It tastes like your cum."

"Good Boy, now keep licking it," I ordered.

Farzina's face turned red like a cherry. I slowly kissed her neck and she let out a small moan.

"Farzina I want you to serve me tonight," I ordered.

She nodded in acceptance. I asked her to leave and finish her remaining job.

"Master, May I join you Tonight" Sakib pleaded.

"Only if you accept me as your stepdad," I said.

"Yes, Daddy. From today you're my daddy," He said joyfully.

To be continued...