My Sissy Roommate - Pt. 02

Story Info
An univited guest ruins our fun. Read to know more...
2.2k words
4.04
6.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of the story. Please read the first part for a better understanding.

Two months passed. Our time was going smoothly. I ravished his ass at least once a day and he liked to take my Bonner in him. He made a routine to perform his duties to satisfy me. We bought some sex toys as well as some ropes and handcuffs.

But as people say "All good things come to an end".

Our good times soon ended. The story starts as sakib was giving me a morning massage and the doorbell rang.

It was the first time I heard someone ring that bell because the whole apartment was empty.

Sakib went to open the door and I got dressed too. I heard sakib talking to a lady. I peeped out through the partly opened door of my room.

The lady was middle-aged. Wearing a salwar-kameez and a hijab. It was Sakib's mother and he was not happy with her sudden visit.

I greeted her and welcomed her. She was a sweet lady. She offered me some sweets that she brought along with her.

With her entry into the house, our fun stopped completely. As weeks passed I could see a rift between sakib and Aunty. They were always quarrelling about everything. I felt something was wrong between them.

Anyways, I didn't think about this and in that way a month passed away. We had no sex in between and both of us were craving for it. So one day we planned that at night when she will sleep sakib will come to my room.

As per the plan, he arrived and we started our show. We both got naked and he sat on the floor to blow my boner. After a month his hot mouth was on my dick felt heavenly. I started to moan softly and closed my eyes. He was deep-throating me just as I like it.

Suddenly a scream made me open my eyes. I was terrified to see Aunty at the door screaming at us. She rushed towards me and slapped me hard while cursing me.

I was stunned without any clue what to do next. I was about to apologize when I saw sakib grab her and handcuff her wrists.

He pushed her onto the bed and sat on her stomach. She was struggling to get up but sakib was way more powerful than her. Sakib took my underwear and stuffed it in her mouth to suppress her screams.

"Mallik tie her hands and legs with the ropes", Sakib suggested.

I nodded and grabbed the ropes. First I tied one end of the rope to her handcuffs and the other one to a bed pole.

Her hands were locked now I took two more ropes and tried to tie her ankles but she was kicking me and it was very hard to tie them.

So sakib turned around and pushed her legs on the bed so that she couldn't move them. I quickly tied the ropes on her ankles and the other ends of the ropes with opposite bed poles. Her legs were wide open.

Sakib brought a pair of scissors and slid her kameez up to her neck. Aunty was wearing a black bra. Sakib cut off the straps and uncovered her boobs.

He then cut a big hole in Aunt's shalwar exposing her hairy pussy.

"She is now all yours Mallik. I will grab some water and will be back soon", Sakib said with a big smile and went out of the room.

I looked at Aunt, she is looking straight at me in fear, Defeated and accepted her fate. She was trying to tell me something but her voice was muffled.

I felt pity for her. I sat beside her on the bed and said "Aunty, I can pull out the cloth from your mouth but if you try to scream, you will see the worst side of me".

She nodded in acceptance so I freed her mouth.

"You can do anything with me but please don't do anything in front of sakib. I cannot bear that. I beg you." She said

"So you are ready to be fucked like a whore?" I asked.

She was stunned by my words and didn't reply to me.

In a few minutes, sakib returned with a small vibrator.

"Mallik, you might need it," He said.

"Fit that in place", I instructed sakib.

He took a few minutes and placed that in Aunt's pussy. He handed me a remote with numbers on it from 1 to 9. I clicked on 6 and the toy started working.

Aunt's Eyes popped out of her head. She tried to move but she was tied strongly. I looked at Sakib he had an evil Smile. I felt bad asking him to go out but I did.

"Sakib, I want to play with your mom alone. Don't dare to come here until I call you". I ordered.

He seemed disappointed but followed my order and left us alone.

I shifted my focus toward the beautiful half-naked lady. Her big 36D boobs attracted me. I Pulled and twisted her Nipples. As soon as my mouth touched her left nipple she let out a moan.

I fondled them for a couple of minutes and then moved toward the glory hole. The vibrator did a good job as she released a good amount of fluid.

Nevertheless, I decided to lick the hairy pussy. I pulled out the vibrator and licked her pussy. I knew she was in seventh heaven but her control over her emotions was really good.

She kept her eyes closed and tried to control herself.

She wanted to enjoy it but her morals were stopping her.

I started to tease her with my dick rubbing on her pussy. I pointed my dick at her hole and gave a hard push. I never thought that her hole would be so tight.

Though half of my dick was in that must have hurt.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. I slowed down and hugged her. I gave slow strokes till it went in completely.

I whispered, "Aunty my whole dick is inside your pussy, Did you like it?"

As usual, there were no replies and that pissed me off. I decided to fuck her like a bitch and humiliate her so that she never forgets this night.

I grabbed her tits and started my vigorous penetration. I bite her neck and boobs.

"You are my whore". I screamed

*Slap* On the cheeks. The sound reverberate the whole room.

She looked at me with those beautiful teary eyes.

*Slap* *Slap *Slap* A few more and that broke her to the core.

"Start Moaning bitch, else I will call sakib and fuck you in front of him". I shouted.

Her soft moans started to come out. Suddenly her body shook, she let a big moan and drenched my dick with cum.

I was delaying my orgasm to enjoy it to the fullest. I kept my speed steady. After 5 minutes she had another orgasm.

I continued for another 10 minutes. I untied the ropes so that she feels a little comfortable. As soon as I untied her legs she wrapped her legs around me.

I was about to dump my load. I took a big bite of her right boob. She screamed in pain from my bite. I pushed my dick deep and dumped my cum inside.

I un-cuffed her and slept right next to her. I closed my eyes and had no idea when I went to dreamland.

Suddenly I woke up at nearly 4 AM. The first thing I did was look for my aunt. I felt relieved when I saw her sleeping next to me the same as before.

I went to the washroom and peed. I returned to my room and saw the beauty lying on her stomach. Her curvy ass gave me an instant hard-on.

"Let's fuck my sleeping beautiful whore". I thought to myself.

I slowly went towards her and untied the knot of her shalwar, Pulled it slowly and threw that away. I gently parted her legs and positioned myself.

I smoothly inserted my dick without waking her. Her pussy was well stretched by the last intercourse. She was still snoring.

I started to give gentle strokes that woke her up mildly. She looked at me with half-opened eyes.

"You are up again? How much you can do it?" she said

"I can do this all day with you, babe," I replied and kissed the back of her neck.

She was so tired that she was lying there like a dead body. I didn't have much fun so I decided to end it quickly.

I trusted in and out for a couple of minutes and sprayed my cum in her curvy ass.

I wore my boxers and slept beside her.

THE NEXT DAY........

I woke up at noon and found my breakfast ready right beside me on my table. Egg omelette and orange juice. I was hungry so instantly I dug into it. The omelette was extremely salty but I finished it anyhow.

I felt relieved and sat on the bed that was too messy from last night's action. I took my laptop out and started doing some work. Around 1 PM I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I responded.

I saw my beautiful Aunt at a glance. She is wearing a black saree. I couldn't dare to make eye contact. She sat on the edge of the bed and stared at me.

"You know what you have done?" She spoke to me unexpectedly.

I pretended to work on my laptop while replying

"what have I done?"

She jumped off the bed and dropped the loose end of the saree (pallu). Red marks were all over her chest and belly. Her black bra was hiding some of them. I giggled and put my laptop aside.

I walked toward her and whispered to her "You are so delicious, I couldn't control myself".

Ohh, then today I will show you how tasty I am". She whispered back. Even before her words ended she pushed me onto the bed. I fell on my back.

I was confused about what she had planned. I could have retaliated and turned the tables but I decided to go with the flow.

She jumped on the bed, pulled her saree up to her waist and sat on my face.

Without wasting time I started licking her pussy and to my surprise I got a taste of chocolate. She must have applied chocolate syrup to her pussy.

The Biggest shock was about to come when she said

"Mallik, Did You like my chocolatey pussy?".

"Did she call me that, OH MY GOD I got another bitch on the house now". I thought to myself

"Yeah, it's so tasty." I replied to her.

I pushed my tongue inside and licked her clit. She released her pre cum and I licked it with excitement.

"AHHH, That's soooooo good." She moaned.

She was moving up and down on my tongue. She abruptly got down from my face and pulled my shorts down. My dick was already standing like a pole.

She looked in amazement and said "That's the biggest one I ever saw".

I giggled and replied, "I hope it's good enough for my beauty".

She blushed and kissed my dick. She caressed it and finally put it in her warm mouth. Within a few minutes, I realised she is an expert cock sucker.

She lubricated my dick well with her saliva. She couldn't resist the urge to take that inside her hole, so she came on top and adjusted my dick on her pussy.

She slowly took one inch inside. Her saree around her waist was creating discomfort, so she tried to pull that off. I took that opportunity to implement a small plan. I held her and pushed my dick all in one go.

"AAaaaaaahhhhhh!! No No No No!!!!!!" She screamed at the top of her voice.

I bent her and hugged her tight and kissed her earlobes.

"You are an animal". She whispered in my ear.

I laughed and said, "Now start jumping. And scream less, else Sakib might hear you".

She looked at me and winked, "Sakib is not at home".

She slowly started to move up and down on my shaft. She has gone crazy. She was biting her lips, sometimes moaning loudly. She was enjoying being in control.

She took my hands and placed them on her boobs and said "Play with them, Mallik".

I squeezed them, twisted the nipples and scratched them. She moaned every time. She couldn't hold her orgasm long enough.

"Ummmm I am Cumming! I am Cumming" she screamed and blasted on my dick.

"That's fast," I said with a smile.

She rested her body on my chest and hugged me tightly. She was breathing heavily. I played with her hair and gave her some time to recover.

A few minutes later she whispered in my ear "Fuck me as you want. I want to be yours.".......

{The next story will start from where this one ends...so stay tuned...}