My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were a few minutes of awkward silence between us again. Neither of us knew what to say next, so I just made a nice gesture and put my arm around my sister's shoulders and leaned her against me.

"So..." I began to speak a little softly after a few more moments of silence. "You really haven't made any porn yet?"

"No..." She replied quietly while shaking her head.

"And you... and would you still like to?"

"Yes, but... it's complicated..." She retorted, pulling away from me. "I need to find a partner."

"What kind of partner?"

"Someone I can fuck with in front of the camera. The producer who gave me the card really likes me and would really like to shoot with me... I'm just not comfortable fucking with some stranger."

"I really don't know what to tell you, Jana. I don't know how to give you advice. Maybe you've tried one of your friends?"

"Some of them, yes... they just might not suit David, the producer." She sighed in despair. "I don't know anyone who would suit David... except..." She paused out of nowhere.

She looked at me for one quick second and then rapidly averted her gaze from me back to her lap. Was I supposed to be nervous about this?

"Except who?" I asked her quietly with a hard gulp... even though I probably knew what she wanted to say.

"Except..." She still hesitated to say the name. " Except you, Danny..." she murmured very quietly.

"Me? Why would I suit him? I am your brother."

She hesitated for a few seconds, scratching her left elbow again. "When was the last time you looked in the mirror? You're handsome... and... I remember very well what you can do with your dick."

Now I had to look at her in confusion. "What can I do with my dick?"

"Come on... do I really have to say it? I know very well that you can control your orgasm." She grinned, a little embarrassed.

"I can't believe we're having this discussion!" I rose nervously from my bed. I paced anxiously back and forth with my arms crossed. "This is crazy! Jana, for fuck's sake... you can't be serious!"

"I'm not serious..." She muttered, lowering her head into her lap again.

"We need to stop talking about this and forget we ever talked about this."

"I agree... I don't know why we even talked about it." She laughed a little.

"That's not funny, sis. For God's sake... that was very serious!"

"Sorry, Danny... I promise I'll never talk about it again..." She stood up as well and walked over to me with a sorrowful look on her face.

With a sigh, I scratched my cheek and calmed down a bit, and right after that I gave my sister a light hug.

"Okay... just... let's forget about it, okay?"

"Sure..." She replied a little firmly, patting me on the back.

Even though we said we'd forget about it, we knew very well it wouldn't be that easy... not after everything we'd said I couldn't forget it. I spent the rest of the day imagining me and her fucking in front of the camera. It was incredible and it made me feel sick.

How could she even think that?

It made me look at my sister a lot more now than I had before and it was very hard to resist imagining her standing naked in front of me.

This is going to be a long summer...

Somehow I tried to manage it even though it was really hard not to look at her every time she passed by, but I managed to make it to the evening...

"Hey, sis..." I spoke to her while she was sitting in front of the mirror putting on new nail polish. I sat down on the corner of her desk and she looked at me questioningly. "I just thought... after all this, maybe we could relax a little... and maybe do something?"

She raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"

"I don't know... maybe go to Louny's Vietnamese place for some food?"

"Really? Are you asking me out?" she grinned with a small laugh and continued painting her nails.

"No!" I replied immediately. After all that, I was trying to avoid any topic similar to what we had discussed that morning. "I just thought we'd go out, just hang out and have some other thoughts."

"Don't worry, I just teased you a little..." she replied with a smile.

"Good..." I sighed. "So what do you say?"

"I'm in... give me a minute and we can go right away."

And so it was... and it was also the beginning of something that neither of us knew was really gonna happen.

***

We had a really good time together. My sister had noodles in a Vietnamese bistro in the square in Louny and I had a kebab that I knew they made very well.

At that moment, as we sat outside on a bench and ate, talking about all things nautical, we forgot about our morning conversation and moved on to other thoughts and we both... wanted to continue.

Right after the meal we stopped at a small store and bought a bottle of vodka. Jana took it as a fact that it would help us forget everything bad that had ever happened between us and we planned to talk more at home and learn a lot more about each other.

So right after we got home we went out into the garden to our gazebo where we talked about Jana's life and her studies until the cold weather started to get to us and we ran home.

We were both pretty drunk by now thanks to the vodka we were slowly drinking while we were talking and nothing was stopping us from having even more fun so we went to her room where we settled down in my sister's bed and kept talking.

Even at this point neither of us had any idea how the evening was going to end.

We talked about almost everything until I was drunk enough and I was getting perverse thoughts again whenever I looked at my beautiful sister.

"Can I ask you something... more personal?"

Jana was sitting on the bed next to me, both of our backs against the wall and she had just taken a sip from the bottle of vodka we had bought in town.

"Sure... shoot!" She replied in a drunken voice as she swallowed.

"I was just wondering... it's a bit embarrassing..." I laughed, a little as drunk as she was. "How does it feel to have a pussy?"

Even though I thought she was pretty drunk, she still looked a little surprised... but after a second's thought, she looked at me and answered.

"I... I don't know how to tell you... but I haven't had my main surgery yet."

"Main surgery? So you... you still have your... you know?"

"Yep!" She grinned and took another sip.

Wow! I thought to myself.

I was surprised because I thought she didn't have her dick anymore. She really must have been able to hide it well.

"It's just..." she continued speaking after she took a drink. "It's just a little smaller... than you might remember."

Well... we weren't gay before, we just weren't as self-conscious in the past and had no problem being naked in front of each other, so we knew each other well in that way.

"How about your boobs?" I asked her as she handed me a bottle to drink.

"What about them?"

"You know, I've done some research on transgenders and it's highly unlikely they could grow your breasts to that size."

"What can I say? I'm lucky about some things."

"As for your breasts... sure," I muttered, taking a sip.

There was that silence again, like there had been this morning during our conversations. Neither of us knew what to say next, so we just stared into each other's laps, passed the bottle of vodka between us, and drank until my sister started whispering very softly.

"Danny..." she whispered very low. I turned my head to look at her and she had her head against the wall, looking at me with her eyes half closed. "You didn't answer me..." Her voice was very drunk.

"Um?" I raised an eyebrow. I had no idea what she meant.

"Last night... I asked you if you really lusted after your sister... you didn't answer me."

"Jana I..."

"Don't lie to me!" She interrupted me quietly. "I can see it in you, Danny. I see the way you look at me all the time. I want to hear it from you."

I took a big drink to give me the strength and, more importantly, the courage to answer her question. I wiped the cold sweat from my forehead and turned to her.

"Yes," I answered her simply, without further words.

"How much do you desire me?" She asked immediately.

Another few seconds of silence.

"I find you very attractive." I started to not care and just talk and talk. "I have thoughts about you too..."

She gave me a long look, then averted her gaze from me and dropped into her lap for another drink. I watched her. I was feeling very drunk and imagined her sitting next to me naked, not minding at the moment that she still had her cock. I preferred anal anyway and she had red hair.

I started to feel myself losing control and moved a little closer to her.

She looked at me again as I moved closer to her. She looked into my green eyes and I could see lust in those brown eyes... of hers.

"We never talked about this, Danny... but do you have a girlfriend?"

"Um... no," I answered her simply.

"Have you had any experience?"

"'Neither... just me and my hand." I laughed a little drunkenly, but she was still looking at me ever so gently with fire in her eyes.

"Same me." She muttered. "'Still virgins, huh?"

"Yeah..."

Silence again, we just stared into each other's eyes while sipping vodka.

"You wanna see me, Danny?" She asked me after minutes of silence in a very quiet voice that it was almost hard to hear what she actually said. "Do you want to see me naked?" she added just as quietly.

I remembered that at that moment I took about ten sips of vodka to be drunk enough to answer my sister and tell her that I didn't want anything else at the moment.

"I'd like to..." I whispered back.

That's when it started. I watched as she used her fingers to slide the straps of her red tank top off and slowly pulled it down over her head by the ends, allowing me to see her breasts much better even though they were still in her black bra. Jana wasn't smiling at me the whole time, just looking at me with the same lustful expression as before.

Her hands reached behind her back with a snap to release her bra, which she stripped off and threw it on the floor next to the bed. Now I could see her big girls perfectly... which were really real and I stared at them for a long time until my sister snapped me out of my lustful thoughts.

"Do you want to feel them?" She asked me with a drunken voice, but there was lust in her voice too.

I nodded slowly after a second of silence and moved closer to her. I didn't care anymore. I settled into her lap, facing her until our bellies were almost touching. She stared up at me still with great lust as she had all along, not waiting for me to make the first move.

She took my right hand and placed my palm against her right breast. Right after that she did the same thing with my left hand.

I couldn't help it, it came to me all by itself. I could feel my heart pounding hard and my drunken breath quickening.

I squeezed her breasts gently and Jana moaned softly. Her breasts were so smooth... and nicely shaped. Her pink nipples stood at attention, as did my hard seven-inch cock in my shorts.

"Danny..." Jana moaned as I squeezed her breasts again and ran my thumbs over her hard nipples.

It felt so wonderful. I loved her tits. My gaze was fixed on her girls for a long time, but then I looked at her face, which was slightly red, her eyes lightly closed as they looked at me.

I took my right hand off her breast and ran my index finger over her round lips where she had red lipstick on and my sister groaned again.

I was so horny that I almost couldn't stand it anymore so I moved my face closer to my sister's, we looked into each other's lustful eyes for a long time until my gaze fell back to her round breasts and my lips encircled her nipple lightly.

"Ahhh..." She was still moaning. Her voice was relaxed and high pitched.

My mouth meanwhile worked on her two nipples, sucking them, licking them and my hands kept gently squeezing her breasts while my big sister played music that pleased my ears until her hand rested on my chest and I looked at her heated face again.

She didn't say anything, and neither did I. I just straightened up a little and she ran her index finger over my lips just as I had done before, running her finger lower down my neck, chest and stomach until finally her hand stopped on my crotch where she must have felt how excited I was about it.

"Undress..." She begged me in a whisper while still gazing into my hungry eyes.

"Jana..." I sighed softly. Thinking it was wrong.

"Do it!" she replied immediately.

I listened to her, so I slowly stood up, took off my gray loose shirt, pulled my dark blue shorts down to my ankles along with my black boxers and kicked them off the bed.

For the first time in a long time her eyes disappeared from my face and headed lower, much lower, to my hard cock. Slowly I moved back into her lap until our noses gently touched together and my cock rested against her firm belly.

Her lustful eyes full of flames of passion rested on mine again and her small hand embraced my hard cock making me moan. She began to stroke me slowly while my hands squeezed her amazing breasts again and we both made groaning moans together.

She worked her right hand so amazingly that it drove me crazy and I had no choice but to moan loudly and lean into her ear.

"This is wrong Jana..." I murmured.

"I know," she replied normally as I turned away from her ear. ""This stays between us..." She added with a sweet groan, locked look in my eyes, and in that moment I felt like I was coming to my senses and I had to turn my gaze away from her.

"Danny?" she whispered again. Her voice was so sweet.

I didn't look at her. Had to take my cheeks in her hands and turn my head to face her to make us look at each other again. My face pulled very close to hers.

"Listen to me," she said softly. "It's going to be alright. This will stay just between us."

"We'll regret it in the morning..." I looked at her desperately.

"Maybe we will... maybe we won't. We're horny... hot and there's lust between us," she spoke slowly and quietly. "We're both virgins... maybe it's time to get rid of it."

"We can't Jana..."

She sighed lightly with her eyes closed. "I know it's wrong... but it doesn't have to happen again. We don't ever have to talk about it or even think about it. Only one thing is clear tonight..."

When she finished her sentence I tensed a little and buried my eyes very deep into hers and her hand started gently stroking my dick again.

"I want you to take me... tonight. I want to finally know what it feels like to take a real cock and not just play with my dildos."

Fuck... that makes me so horny.

"Your cock is perfect, Danny." With that, she sat forward so she could lie on her back and rest her head on the pillow and had her head level with my cock around which her hand was still, slowly jerking me off.

I wasn't doing anything. I just stared into space, second thoughts still wandering in my head until I was snapped out of them by her lips gently touching the tip of my hard cock and forcing me to look down at her.

She looked so hot with my cock in her hand and the tip between her lips gently rubbing against it.

Then the tip of her tongue peeked out from her lips and lightly touched the tip of my cock. It was driving me crazy and now my sister stuck her whole tongue out and licked my cock from tip to root and back.

She looked up at me, she must have seen how much I wanted her even though it made me feel sick.

She licked her lips and with a lustful look in her eyes she whispered, "Be a man, Danny."

Fuck...

"Be a man... and take your sister's virginity..." she repeated, and my brain gave up at that point.

"Fuck, Jana..." I groaned with quickened breath.

I placed my hand on the back of her head, she stuck her tongue out again and with a move of my hand I directed her head with her open lips onto my cock and pressed on her head until I felt the wonderful warmth of my sister's mouth and she closed her eyes.

"Suck me, sister..."

Knowing that she was my sister added to the sensitivity of my horniness, making me more excited than ever. I moved her head slowly and she took my cock into her mouth at ease, deeper and deeper until it touched her throat entrance and she pressed herself letting me go into her tight throat which made me almost cry with bliss from how incredible it felt.

She didn't make a sound. She must have played with her dildos a lot or she would have started gagging right away, but it was easy for her and she started moving her head on her own, sucking me and making slurping noises while doing it.

Slurp, moan, slurp, moan... it went on like that for a few minutes. Sister worked her head slowly, leaving a large amount of their saliva on my dick.

"Fuck... Jana... ah... if you keep this up... ah... I won't last long..." I almost had tears running down my cheeks at how amazing it was.

She took my cock out of her mouth and looked at me with a smirk. "I thought you could control your orgasm?"

"Well... yeah, just... it's different with you." I stared at her desperately but at the same time my hunger and desire for her was getting greater and greater.

"So take me now, Danny..." She whispered, licking the entire length of my incredibly hard cock one last time.

I didn't care anymore... I was so horny I just couldn't resist. Like an animal, I got off her, knelt between her legs, took off her last pieces of clothes, her thin and smooth legs I placed on my shoulders, and buried my face deep between her buttocks.

She moaned like mad as I began to lick her innocent pink hole that I had desired to penetrate for so long. I was making sure she was well relaxed and couldn't feel the pain. It was her first time and even though she had practiced with dildos it was better to be sure that everything would be okay.

"Danny!" Jana shouted, holding my hair.

She was as horny as I was, my cock was already bursting so I figured she was ready and settled between her legs with cock in hand, ready for the main round.

"Wait!" My sister shouted, which startled me and I immediately looked at her to see what was going on.

She leaned over her nightstand where she opened a drawer from which she pulled out a small bottle of what looked like lube.

"Use this... it'll make it better," she told me with a quick breath and a big smile.

To hold myself up, I snatched it out of her hand, opened the bottle as fast as I could, applied the lube to my two fingers and spread it around her innocent hole, slipping my fingers inside her with a moan and lubing her up properly inside as well.

Then from up high I let the lube run down on my almost painful cock. I spread it quickly, dropping the bottle even though it was still open, but I couldn't take it anymore.

My lust for my sister was incredible.

"Now take me..." Jana whispered one last time and I began to penetrate her.

As much as I would have loved to thrust into her hard and penetrate her all the way to the bottom, I still tried to be patient and not hurt Jana.

I was penetrating her. I WAS PENETRATING MY SISTER! Deeper and deeper, I slowly pushed into her, my big sister was breathing fast with her eyes closed and moaning softly until I felt that I was finally at the bottom of her and we both panted loudly.

"Does it hurt?" I had to ask her even though she seemed calm.

We were both getting pretty warm and our cheeks were red and we were just getting started.

"No... start moving..." Sister yelped out and arched her back.

I obeyed. Even if she felt pain I couldn't screw it up and I would start fucking her too. Slowly I began to pull out of her until my tip was at her entrance and back in again all the way to the bottom.

I was still patient, I kept it up like that for about a minute, while we both moaned loudly and contentedly... until I couldn't take it anymore and had to ask my sister.