My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I go faster?"

"Of course!" She moaned very loudly.

I picked up my pace and started fucking her. I was still merciful. I rested my palms on the bed next to her head and sped up a little more. I pounded her, she moaned and so did I. We were both sweating.

I was enjoying it very much. My first sex, even with my own sister, was so fascinating and wonderful that I wanted to cry.

I slipped out of her, grabbed her hips and forced her to turn over on her stomach with her ass facing me and right after that I penetrated her again, this time quickly.

I held her hips and fucked her as hard as I could.

"Fuck YESSSS!" Jana screamed. "Fuck me, Danny! Fuck your own sister!"

Sister... I had almost forgotten she was my sister and when she reminded me I was so horny I couldn't even go any higher.

I took both her wrists and held her tight while I fucked her. I never imagined my first time like this... but my sister was so tight and moaning so wonderfully and loudly with lust and horniness, arching her back like a cat, that I just had to... I had to be rough.

After a while of this style, I released her hands and grabbed her firm hips and fucked as hard as I could. My sister was almost to the point of crying, but she kept holding on and urging me to fuck her more and more.

She spat into her palm aiming her hand between her legs where she probably started jerking off her cock, which I ignored the whole time.

I felt myself climax and felt that I couldn't control my orgasm this time and I could tell by the volume of my sister and her satisfied moans that her orgasm wasn't far off either.

I rammed into her a couple of times one last time, very forcefully and hard. I bent over her and forced her to lie on her stomach with me on top and with an animalistic cry I began to let streams of my cum into her that were so strong I thought my cum would spill out of her mouth.

"Yessssss..." Jana moaned one last time and we both relaxed with a strong and satisfied gasp.

We could still hear each other's breathing until I realized I might have been heavy on my sister and rolled off onto my back with my hands on my stomach, enjoying the lovely feeling of post-orgasm.

After a minute of resting and breathing, Jana rolled over onto her back as well and our gazes reconnected. Although I knew we might regret it in the morning, I felt it was still the start of something wonderful and with big smiles on our faces, we closed our eyes together and fell asleep.

***

May, a year later...

I was sitting on the sofa, with my elbows on my knees, and I just told Mrs. Schovancova what happened. I was still quite nervous, so I took the glass of water that Mrs. Schovancova had prepared for me during our conversation and took a big drink.

"This is what happened..." I exhaled heavily and took another drink. "Strange, isn't it?"

She didn't answer, just hung her glasses more comfortably on her nose and thought for a few seconds until she looked at me.

"The strange thing is that I think it happened very quickly. One day you hated your sister and the next day you were sleeping with her."

"That was because of the alcohol. If it hadn't been for that... maybe it never would have happened."

"Do you regret that it happened?" She asked me very curiously, not taking her eyes off me.

"Well... at the time... I didn't regret it... but today I believe that if it hadn't happened I wouldn't be in this fucking situation!" I replied, still feeling desperate.

"Your sister... did she regret it?"

"That's the point... she took it very cool. I even got the feeling she was very glad it happened. Plus... it played into her cards at the time."

"What do you mean?"

"I did mention she wanted to do porn, right? The fact that we slept together made her even more determined. That's how it started... our weird relationship. We weren't lovers... we just liked having sex together."

"So tell me..." She hung up her glasses again. "What happened next?"

***

Back in summer...

In the morning...

I was awakened by the crowing of our neighbor's rooster. I opened my eyes slowly and rubbed them. That's when I started to feel weird. My head ached from last night's drinking.

Shit...

I sighed, rubbed my face and looked at the bed next to me.

So it really happened...

My sister was lying next to me, facing me with her eyes closed, her body naked, and a satisfied smile. I felt kind of weird, probably because I wasn't a virgin anymore, but also because the one who had deprived me of it was my transgender sister, who in turn had lost it thanks to me.

I slowly got up from her bed, my head ached a few times, and like a broken man I stood up and stretched. Yawning softly so as not to wake Jana, I put on my boxers and walked out onto her balcony where I leaned against the railing and watched the morning weather.

It was quite warm that morning so I didn't mind being out in just my underwear. Her balcony and mine were connected, so I walked to my window sill to get my pack of cigarettes and lit one.

I had to think and think a lot. I wondered why this had happened and what would happen next. It probably didn't mean anything to us, we were just having a weak moment, we were drunk and so we fucked. The weird thing was, I didn't mind that my sister had a cock like me.

Well, her cock was smaller than mine. She could have been four inches, maybe less.

"Good morning..." came Jana's voice from behind me, who came out behind me dressed in a red robe with her hand on her forehead.

"Morning," I muttered, still looking ahead of me.

My sister walked up beside me, yawned and also leaned against the railing as I was.

"Wanna cig?" I asked her with a cigarette in my mouth and offered her my pack of cigarettes.

"Thanks..." She replied, pulling one cigarette out of the pack, which I lit with my lighter, and Jana happily blew the smoke out of her mouth.

We just smoked for a while, watching the outside in silence until I broke the silence.

"What's going to happen to us now?" I asked, looking ahead of me and flicking the ash off my cigarette.

"I don't know..." Jana blew the smoke out of her mouth. "Do you regret it? Does it mean anything to you?"

"I don't regret it, Jana." I smiled. "It was amazing... I just wonder what's going to happen to us now. Does it mean anything to you?"

"Maybe." She grinned a little shyly. "I guess there's nothing stopping us from doing porn together now." She laughed.

I gave her a quick look of surprise at that moment. "You can't be serious?"

"I'm just kidding, don't worry," she replied, throwing away the butt of her cigarette and stepping closer to me. "But it could be interesting," she whispered in my ear, running her right hand over my cock through my underwear.

"Jana..." I whispered back as her hand touched me.

"I'm going to take a shower." She winked at me with a seductive smirk and slowly walked away. "You can join me..." She muttered as she walked through the door from the balcony back to her room.

Who am I to refuse... I thought with a big grin.

I started to feel my cock getting hard in my shorts and I couldn't refuse her offer at that moment.

That's how our sexual relationship continued. We had a hot shower together during which we fucked together as we had the night before and immediately afterwards we both went to eat something for breakfast and acted like everything was fine.

We were both cool with it. We weren't lovers, we just ended up in bed together when we both wanted to or fucking each other on the couch in the living room, on the kitchen table or even on my mother's piano in the living room.

We enjoyed it very much and nothing stopped us from continuing our passionate sex. Neither of us had any regrets at the time that this was happening between us.

Until one day our relationship moved to the higher level and that was the point when our relationship was more than just about sex.

***

It was a week after we first slept together. In the morning we fucked passionately, after breakfast my sister gave me another blowjob under the table and at noon I went past her room again to the kitchen but I overheard her talking to someone on the phone with the door open and their conversation was quite serious and my sister spoke with desperation.

"I know you told me to find someone as soon as possible..." Sister spoke into the phone. I stood between the doors, leaning against the doorframe and listened. "David please... I really want this, it's my dream." Then my sister was silent for a few seconds. "Do you know how hard it is to get someone who wants to do porn? Especially with a transgender?" Silence again. "I... I know someone who would be perfect for me and you'd like him, I just... I don't know if I can convince him." More silence, and this time I was more than interested in what she was talking about with someone. "Okay... I'll try... just please give me more time. Thank you." Jana finished and set her phone down on the nightstand.

With a loud sigh, she turned away from her window to face me, looking a little startled. "What... why are you standing there? And-and for how long?"

"I think I've heard just about everything, Jana..." I replied, crossing my arms and walking over to her. "Who's the ONE... who do you have to convince?"

Jana lowered her head desperately and scratched her left elbow, refusing to tell me anything.

"It's me, isn't it?" I answered for her, and had to frown a little.

She nodded slowly in agreement.

"Jana!" I gasped really loudly, my palms on my face. "I really can't do this... It's one thing to fuck together, but it's another thing to make porn together. What would people say to that?"

"Why would people have anything to say about it? No one needs to know!" she replied with a sad look on her face.

I grabbed her left wrist and dragged her over to her mirror where we looked in together.

"We're siblings! What if someone found out? Someone who knows us, or worse, what if Mom and Dad found out?"

"Take a good look in the mirror, since you dragged me here, and tell me we're a lot alike!" She replied, a little angrily.

She had a point. I took a long look in the mirror and had to admit that even though we were siblings, whoever didn't know could never tell. It was also a fact that Jana had a different surname than I did. She took her mother's surname, which she had when she was still single, so that was another point where no one could tell we were siblings.

"Jana, but... this is really weird..." I breathed out desperately.

"What's weird? We're already fucking, so what?"

With another sigh, I walked away and sat on her bed with my elbows on my knees and my head hanging down. It wasn't long before my sister sat down next to me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Please, Danny..." she whispered. "I really want this... it's my dream."

"I know, Jana... it's just... this is a really big deal for me. It's not that I don't want to do porn... it's just the thought of it if someone found out we were siblings... it could destroy us both. Definitely!"

"Porn actors are discreet and use names other than their real ones."

"And who do you think I should be?" I finally grinned a little.

"Well... I'll be Cherry and you could be... maybe... Danny? Cherry and Danny, sounds lovely..." She laughed. "Plus... David is offering me a hundred thousand Czech crowns for one film. We could go fifty-fifty."

I had to widen my eyes and look at her in disbelief. "A hundred thousand? For one film?"

Jana nodded with a smile.

"That's fifty thousand for each." I stood with my hands on my hips, thinking with my back to her.

I paced back and forth for a long time, Jana watching my every move. One hundred thousand was a lot, and if I could make a few movies in a row, I could make a lot of money. Moreover, it was Jana's dream, which could only have come true thanks to me. If she hadn't been so sensitive, she could have shot with anyone, but she wanted to be comfortable and knew very well who she would be fucking. I guess she had no choice but to choose me.

I just... I kept having second thoughts about us being related and I didn't believe there was anyone in the world who would shoot porn with their real siblings. I knew a few incest porns, just the actors were never really related.

I finally stopped, facing Jana, and sighed softly. "Swear to me... that no one will ever know we're siblings!"

"I swear, Danny," she replied directly, standing in front of me.

"Then... I agree," I muttered determinedly. "But if your David wants us to have a threesome with some other guy or wants YOU to fuck ME, I'll quit immediately. Is that clear?"

"Yes, brother... you don't have to worry. I have a deal with David and he only wants a couple and that's with me on the bottom."

***

May, a year later...

"Now do you understand... why I said our relationship was really weird?" I asked Mrs. Schovancova after I told her the next part of my story and scratched my head.

I didn't talk to her about the details, just what happened, why it happened and how it went from there.

"I see..." She replied, writing something down in her notebook that was on her lap. "Did it really seem normal to you at the time when you made that decision?"

"Well... not really. It was still weird for me... but once you taste the forbidden fruit, you just can't stop eating. The fact that we were siblings and did this kind of thing together just seemed exciting to me later. The risk of someone finding out was just something that added to the intensity of our passion and desire for each other."

"But you don't see it that way nowadays, do you?"

"No. Otherwise I wouldn't be sitting here today."

"So what happened? Why did you find it normal and exciting one day and then suddenly change your mind the next?"

"Because something happened that neither Jana nor I had counted on and we just couldn't do it anymore."

"Tell me... what was going on all that time?"

"Well... the first thing that happened was that Jana called David to say that she had found her partner and David agreed to look me over and see if I would suit him as well as my sister. Then our parents came back. We had no problem acting normal in front of them, like nothing had happened. They were even glad that Jana and I had made up and liked each other then. But we kept our sexual relationship very well hidden from them."

I had to swallow hard after the long speech.

"Then the day came... it was about three days after our parents returned from their vacation in Croatia and two weeks after my sister arrived. We went to Prague together to the studio where it was all supposed to happen. It was quite uncomfortable for me at first. I had to do a lot of things in front of David, weird and sexual things, to make him decide if I would suit him, so he finally agreed and a few days later Jana and I started shooting."

"It happened pretty quickly, don't you think?"

"Yes. I'd only known Jana for a month and we were already naked together in front of the camera and making porn."

"How long did it take?" She pushed up her round glasses and looked at me curiously.

"We made about four movies in a few weeks and made a lot of money. Both David and the director who did it were happy with us."

"So why did you stop? Don't take this the wrong way... I'm just trying to make a point as to why you finally gave it all up. You two were young, beautiful, there was passion between you and you were making a lot of money."

"Because... the longer we were in bed together... we began to realize... that there might have been more between us than sex and money."

***

Back in summer...

Jana and I... siblings with benefits and porn actors together. We'd had a lot of passionate sex and knew each other's bodies very well. But even after all we'd been through together... we both began to have strange feelings, even Jana, who was happy that her dream had finally come true.

It was evening, we were sitting together on the couch in the living room, watching some romantic movie Jana wanted to watch, especially with me.

Our parents were going to have dinner together so that meant we would be alone and together until at least midnight. Jana snuggled closer and closer to me while watching the movie and also shed a few tears with a big smile and an expression full of emotion.

After my parents left, a few minutes passed and the movie ended. I stretched with my arms spread and put my right arm around my sister's shoulders who was still snuggled up to me watching the credits.

"Gonna fuck?" I asked her out of the blue as it had happened a few times before.

Normally, my sister always replied, "You bet." and we'd run together to her or my bed, but this time she straightened up a little and looked at me strangely.

"Please, Danny... I know we're just fucking, but could you ask more... more gently sometimes?" She looked at me pleadingly.

Wow...

That's not what I expected from my sister. She liked it when we were just wild and rough, but now she wanted me to be more gentle? She was probably touched by that beautiful romantic movie about a couple in love that thankfully ended well.

So I smiled apologetically at my big sister. "Would you like to... for our romance and happy ending now?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow, stroking her smooth cheek.

"I would like to," she replied with a big smile and got up from the couch.

She offered me her hand, which I accepted, and helped me up off the couch before slowly leading me up the stairs to her room.

As soon as the door to her room closed behind us, I started unbuttoning my dark blue shirt... but Jana grabbed my hands and looked deep into my eyes.

"Danny... I'd like to try something different," she shared with a big smile and a strange thing in her brown eyes.

"Em..." I began to worry a little. "I hope YOU don't want to fuck ME this time, do you?"

She smiled more warmly and stroked my cheek. "Don't worry. It's nothing like that. I just want to try to be more soft... like they were in that movie. I'd like to know the feeling of being loved."

"Softer, you say? I think... I can easily do that," I replied with a smirk and put my hands on her hips.

I moved my face closer to hers and my hungry lips softened and rested on her slender neck. I placed small kisses on the soft and smooth skin of her neck and she wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned softly.

"Like this?" I asked her quietly.

"Yes..." She answered immediately, looking into my eyes again.

We had never done this together, being this tender with each other, but my sister wanted it and I was happy to oblige. I carefully lifted her into my arms, something I had never done before, and carried her to her bed where I slowly laid her on her back and she moaned softly again and placed her hands on her stomach.

I lay down lightly on top of her and continued kissing her neck. Jana just lay there contentedly letting herself be loved and purring beautifully as she did so. Then I ran my fingers along the edge of her jaw and our eyes connected again like never before.

Jana lifted her head a little and touched my lips with hers. Again, and several times in succession until I began to respond, I brought my face to hers once more and kissed her long on her round lips.

We began to kiss, slowly and sweetly. Jana lifted her hands to my neck and began to unbutton my shirt, while I attended to her lips and stroked her side with my right hand.

This time... it felt like lovemaking and not passionate fucking like we had always done all those weeks before.

My sister unbuttoned my shirt completely and gently pulled it off me and laid it on the bed beside us. I, on the other hand, slid my warm hands under her white tank top and hugged her girls and hard nipples and squeezed them lightly.