My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jana moaned a little loudly and let me continue. Meanwhile she was feeling my upper naked body. Our lips met again and this time Jana stuck her tongue in my mouth... which surprised me and with confusion I pulled away and looked at her questioningly.

"Go on, please..." She moaned softly.

"Jana, this is..."

"Strange isn't it? But I really like it."

"Okay then," I replied and kissed her again and she stuck her tongue in my mouth again and our tongues began to embrace together.

I must have realized that Jana and I had never kissed before. Never. It was all about sex all the time, and now... it was something more subtle... and a little more beautiful than before.

"Mmmm... kiss me, more!" she groaned louder when our mouths accidentally parted.

We kissed beautifully the whole time, stroking each other's horny bodies. I pressed into her crotch with my hard cock, which was already screaming to get out.

Patience, boy... there's something more beautiful going on here...

I took off her white tank top and put it next to us, then unclasped her bra behind her back and did the same with it. Now her beautiful breasts were in front of me again and I couldn't help but immediately start sucking her nipples.

My sister ran her hand through my dark hair and started purring loudly. This softer experience was truly delightful.

Then when I had sufficiently attended to her gorgeous breasts my kisses began to go between the two girls, then lower down to her flat tummy where I circled her belly button with kisses where she had a small scar from an internal appendectomy when she was fifteen.

I headed lower to her lower belly where her pink panties peeked out of her short denim shorts, which I gently took between my teeth and moved a little. All the time I knew Jana as Jana, she had managed to hide her penis perfectly and I could never understand how it could be so comfortable for her.

True, her cock even when she was horny was never that hard, so she could flex it easily even when she was horny.

I stripped her of her shorts and laid them back down beside us. Now all that was left was her panties and I could see her again in all her glory. I took the edge of her panties between my teeth again and slowly pulled them down to her knees where I pulled them off her with my hands.

Jana straddled a little and her four inch cock came into the light and she let out a quiet sigh of release. I never thought I would do something like that, but every time I licked her pink hole to get her to completely relax I ignored her cock.

Now that the experience was so wonderful, I apparently softened myself and ran my hand over her cock and Jana moaned in surprise and looked at me with a strange smile.

It was again stronger than me and she always managed to give me such a wonderful blowjob that I figured it was time to return the favor for once and so I took her small cock in my hand, kissing it gently with my warm lips, my sister purred and arched her back a little and the tip of her cock disappeared in my mouth.

"Danny!" She moaned louder and immediately ruffled my hair. "That's... ah... that's incredible," she was still groaning when I started sucking her, from tip to root just like she always had done to me.

I had the advantage though that her cock wasn't that long, so it was no problem for me and I didn't find it weird at all, sucking cock. On the contrary, it felt natural this time and I wanted my big sister to enjoy it very much.

Her penis was very soft and feminine like all of her and it suited her body. I was really taking care of my work so I played with her cock, sucked it, licked it and kissed it gently and my sister moaned in bliss.

Eventually I thought of another thing. We had never tried it together, but while researching about anal, I found out that there was a spot somewhere under the root of the cock that made the orgasm much stronger, so I salivated my two fingers, massaged my sister's pink and tight hole and slowly slid my fingers into her.

I kept blowing her while fingering her and trying to find that magic spot and in the final stroke I ran my fingers lightly over it and my sister screamed in bliss.

It seemed to me that I had found it and so I continued massaging that special spot while still blowing her from tip to root. Jana held me tightly, almost a little painfully by my short hair while screaming in pleasure into her hand to keep herself from being too loud. What I was doing was probably driving her as crazy as she always drove me.

I continued like this for several minutes, still at the same pace until I felt a slight twitch in her cock and my sister signaled to me that she was nearing climax and after a few more seconds she screamed in bliss, "I'M CUMMING!" and she squirted several streams of cum into my mouth and a little down my throat, causing me to cough. I did find the taste a little strange for cum though. I had tasted my own cum once and it had a completely different taste than Jana's. I guess it was her hormones that caused it.

"That was..." My sister was breathing deeply. "Unbelievable!" And she was completely relaxed. "I had no idea a blowjob could be so wonderful." She almost sniffled happily with satisfaction.

My cock was already banging on the zipper of my shorts and still screaming that it wanted out. The sight of my naked sister lying motionless, almost trance-like in front of me, trying to catch her breath, turned me on.

I stripped naked and knelt between my sister's half-extended legs. In my mind I reminded myself that she wanted to know what it was like to be loved and I was quite interested in that too so I decided that this time instead of rough fucking, I would show her what it was like to make love.

I laid on top of her again and kissed her lightly. Jana wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me back. While doing that, she reached into her nightstand and grabbed a bottle of her lube, which she handed to me and our mouths parted. I rested my thighs on my heels, squeezed the bottle and applied the lube to my two fingers. Jana took her legs with her knees and pressed them against her chest to give me easy access to our main course.

She was just unbelievably beautiful.

We smiled at each other. There was something in her eyes this time other than lust and the flames of passion. For once there was something else that had never been there before... like a desire for softness, tenderness and... love?

Could there have been love between us at that moment? It felt like it... but if it were true... our relationship would probably change completely.

As I thought, I penetrated her again with my fingers, which this time had lube on them instead of my saliva, and massaged her carefully and gently, and my sister relaxed more, moaning softly at that, her half-closed eyes still showing me the same thing.

After massaging her I applied the lube to my cock. My cock was hard, warm and the head was red to the point of bursting and the lube cooled a little on it, but I didn't care at the moment. All I cared about was making love to my beautiful sister so we could both find out what it was like to feel that.

When I was finally done with the preparations, I knelt closer to my sister, touching the tip of my cock to her smooth hole. Then I leaned down to her and we kissed again. With our tongues connected and our mouths wet with heat, I directed my cock into her tight hole and began to push slowly with gentle penetration into my sister.

We moaned into each other's mouths while enjoying the wonderful feeling of penetration. Jana felt my cock stretching the walls of her anus and I in turn felt her tight walls squeezing me wonderfully.

As soon as I hit her bottom, I hugged her and with steady kissing, I started to move and thrust into her slowly. It felt weak at first, but after a while an incredible sensation overcame me. It was a feeling I had never experienced with Jana before.

It was truly magical, making love slowly, gently and with... love? I could really feel the love in that moment. It was like Jana wasn't just my sister with benefits like before, now she felt like my lover that I wanted to kiss all the time and do everything to make her happy and satisfied.

"Ahhhh..." Sister moaned harder. "Go on, Danny... this is so beautiful!" She raised her voice and her nails started digging into my shoulders.

I winced a little in pain, but continued to make love to my sister anyway, placing kisses on her neck, between her breasts, and on her round and soft lips. Occasionally, I even moved my head lower and sucked on her gorgeous pink nipples, which were hard and warm just like our joined bodies.

"This is incredible, Jana..." I whispered in her ear and gently bit her lobe.

It felt much better than our usual fucking, which was devoid of emotion. This was really something different and so much for the two of us unfamiliar that we were both enjoying every second of it and we had already held at least ten minutes of wonderful lovemaking full of tenderness, softness and even the love could be felt.

"I want you so bad!" Jana moaned really loudly, grabbing my hair and pressing me forcibly against her lips.

As was the way of the world, all good things had to come to an end, and even though I could control my orgasm, it was climax time, so I warned my sister, and we finally reached our shared orgasm as we always had before, but this time it felt stronger and more emotional than ever.

Jana was shaking so hard after her second orgasm that I thought she was having a seizure, but after I hugged her immediately she calmed down a little and returned my hug with a satisfied exhale and loud and fast breathing.

We lay together in the embrace, still connected, breathing out and enjoying our post-orgasm together, which for me and probably for Jana was the best we had ever experienced together.

I finally slipped out of her after a while and lay on my back next to her with my hands on my stomach and my eyes on the ceiling. But Jana immediately turned to me, hugged me again and laid her head on my shoulder.

We were silent for a while, just stroking each other bodies and breathing together after the wonderful lovemaking.

"The best sex I've ever had..." Jana gasped out after a few seconds.

No... it wasn't sex for me... but something much better. This made me finally understand how I felt about my sister. So far we had only been casually fucking, but I was starting to feel like I wanted my sister forever... just for myself, and now it was confirmed.

"Sis... I want to tell you something..."

She just stroked my chest and lifted her head to look me in the eye with a big smile.

"I... I think... I think I lo..."

The ringing sound of her phone cut me off and Jana immediately focused on something else, so I didn't even have a chance to finish my sentence.

"Hello, David," she answered the phone after picking it up from her bedside table. "Um... yeah... I guess that shouldn't be a problem..." She talked to him for a few seconds. "I'll talk to him... and I'll let you know," she replied at the end, turning the phone off.

"Another shot?" I asked her gently, stroking her beautiful hair.

"Yeah..." She replied softly and snuggled up to me again. "Just... a little weird."

"I told you if..."

"NO! It's nothing like that, Danny. You don't have to be scared. I'm only yours..." she grinned sweetly. "It's just that we're going to film a scene where we're step-siblings and you rape me after an argument!"

"What?" I widened my eyes and immediately stopped stroking Jana. "You can't be serious. R-rape you? Jana... I don't know if..."

"It's just a fake of course. We're just going to act it out."

"I don't know... if it's a good idea anyway," I replied, feeling a little desperate, and sat down. "After everything we've been through together... it seems like a big mistake."

"Come on, Danny." My sister sat down as well and gave me a new hug with a small kiss on the cheek. "We'll be fine. We're just actors who will act it out well."

I thought while my heart beat faster... but I finally gave up. "Well... if you think so," I said back to her... but I still felt unsure.

"Thank you... and don't worry, it'll be fine." Jana added with a big smile and clung to me tighter.

We're not siblings anymore... we're lovers. Can we continue with the porn after all?

***

I was lying on the couch, belly down and head on the pillow, watching a show on TV. I was very lazy today and didn't feel like doing anything.

My parents were at work and the only one home with me was my stepsister.

"Brother!" I heard her annoyed voice.

I didn't react, I just yawned a little and kept looking at the TV.

"When are you finally going to do the dishes!" She raised her voice at me as she stood in front of me with her hands on her hips.

"You're standing in my view!" I replied to her.

"So what? You were supposed to do something and you blew it off like you always do!"

"For fuck's sake!" I sat down, already totally pissed off. "If it bothers you so much, you do the dishes!"

"Why me? It was your job and I'm not going to solve your problems for you."

" Okay..." I calmed down a bit. "Listen to me. We're home all alone, so I AM the man of the house and you're going to do what I tell you is that clear?"

"Pfft! Man of the house. Are you kidding?" She laughed in my face.

This was already bringing out the anger in me. My sister always managed to piss me off because she was so arrogant.

"You're not even a man!" She continued to provoke me.

"I'm warning you!" I told her loudly and sternly while getting up from the couch and standing in front of her.

"I know why your girlfriend broke up with you. Because you're not a proper man and she said you weren't even very good in bed."

Now she'd crossed the line. I grabbed her under the neck and pulled her closer to me. "Don't fuck with me, I'm telling you!"

"Let me go, it hurts!" She tried to loosen my grip around her neck.

"So I'm not a man, huh? Let me show you... how much of a man I am!

I grabbed her hair with my other hand and with all the strength I had in me, I made her kneel in front of me. When she was on her knees, I looked into her scared, but still pissed off face. She had no idea what I was capable of at that moment.

I released my hand, around her neck. She kept trying to push me away, but it was no use to her. With my free hand I pulled down my shorts and boxers and my hard cock peeked out at her, which I immediately grabbed and started running it over her face.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" She screamed at me, still trying to push me off.

"I'll show you who's the man!" I replied with a wicked grin, using her stuffed nose to force her to open her mouth and immediately shoved my cock right down her throat.

She started gagging, tears streaming down her cheeks, and tried with all her might to break free from my hold. It was useless for her because she was at my mercy.

I grabbed her hair with both hands and started fucking her face. She cried, her hands pushing into my legs to push me away until I decided to give her a moment to breathe and pulled out of her mouth.

"Please stop!" She begged. "I don't want this! I'll tell my mom!" She was still crying with all her might, but to no avail because I ignored her and once again shoved my cock deep down her throat and started to fuck again.

My sister was gagging, sad tears on her chin even with her saliva flowing out of her mouth. I couldn't stop though. Her throat was just amazing and she must have realized she wasn't allowed to treat me like that.

After a while of torturing her throat, I loosened her up a little. She screamed at me, protesting and begging me to leave her alone. Unfortunately, the girl had bitten off too big a bite and had to learn her lesson.

Still holding her by the hair, I threw her on the sofa, belly down, and knelt behind her. She put her hands behind her back to fight me, but I had more strength so I held her hands behind her back and she cried with all her might.

I ripped her skirt and panties open and immediately started licking her hole. I didn't want to use lube so my saliva and hers was all she could get.

Then just as I was about to penetrate her, I lifted her ass. I held her hands still with my left hand and with my right hand I directed my cock into her hole and was about to start pushing.

There was pity in her eyes, a plea for mercy and at the same time a great hatred in them. That woke me up. She looked so miserable, at the end of her strength and her eyes were begging me for mercy and not to do it.

Now I found out one very important thing... and with all the emotions that have been going on all this time, I just realized something.

I released her and sat back on my heels, hands on my face and sniffled sadly.

"I can't do this!" I sobbed a little.

"STOP!" the director shouted, and it all stopped filming.

I cried silently into my hands. I really couldn't do this. Even though it was a fake rape, Jana was still my sister whom I cared deeply for and simply fell in love with. I couldn't live with the feeling of doing something like that to her.

"What are you doing, Daniel?!" David walked up to us, looking a little angry and demanding an explanation.

I took my hands off my face and wiped my tears.

"I can't do this... it's too emotional for me... and too personal."

With that said, Jana sat down next to me and looked at me, still with tears in her eyes and a devastated look on her face.

"Me too..." She said, lowering her head.

"What's wrong with both of you? We've done four movies together and you've both been perfect every time. What's wrong with you all of a sudden!"

"Because..." I took a deep breath. "I care about her a lot. Even though we're just actors... I can't do this. I'm sorry David," I replied sadly and stood up. "I'm done... I don't want to keep doing this," I added determinedly, and with my head bowed and new tears in my face, I left the room.

"What about you, Cherry?" David asked her after I started to leave.

My sister was silent for a moment, probably thinking, but eventually got up from the couch as well. "I'm done too!" She muttered, and after a moment I felt her run over to me and walk out of the room with me.

"I'm glad you stopped..." My sister sniffled weakly as we walked together into the dressing room, which was empty.

"I had to, jana. I just couldn't do anything else," I replied, leaning my forehead against the door of one of the lockers.

"It was too emotional. Even I myself felt it was wrong..." I heard her cry too.

I pulled away from the locker and took a long look at her as she did at me, and this time there was no pity, no hatred, no passion, no desire in her eyes... there was only love.

Jana walked over to me and with a slow movement she wrapped her arms around my back and laid her head on my chest.

"I'm sorry it's come to this, Danny... but... I just fell in love with you..." She sobbed sadly. "And I'm glad you didn't rape me, even if we were just acting it out."

So... she fell in love with me too. I thought I was the only one who felt it, but it was mutual. She must have been hiding it well from me.

I returned her hug and put my hand lightly on her head. "I'm in love with you too, Jana," I replied softly, letting a few more tears fall. "You're the only one I care about... I just had to quit."

"I'm sorry I ruined your dream..." I sniffled desperately.

"Don't apologize, Danny," she replied softly. "It's my fault it's all come to this."

"Huh?"

She lifted her head and swallowed loudly and heavily with her eyes closed.

"From the beginning... I planned this, Danny. I planned on seducing you so that you would eventually agree and shoot with me so I could fulfill my dream..."