My Sister, A Modern Rapunzel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. In my bag."

I didn't want to take the time for Susanna to change shoes. "Think you can walk barefoot?"

"Sure," said Susanna, and then she kicked off her high heels. Walking barefoot might be uncomfortable, but Susanna currently wasn't feeling much pain.

Again, I took hold of Susanna's arm and started towards the door. She was carrying her phone and the high heels in her other hand. Once we were out the door, I guided Susanna towards my car.

"Ouch!" cried Susanna.

I realized that her walking across the parking lot in her bare feet would probably be very painful for her. I could dig her shoes out of her bag and have her put them on, but I wanted to get away from the bar and Travis as quickly as I could. I moved in front of Susanna. "Piggyback ride time."

Susanna grabbed my shoulders and jumped on my back as I leaned forward. I half-ran towards my car while Susanna bounced on my back.

"That was so scary back there," said Susanna in a tone of both horror and disbelief, like she still couldn't believe what had happened. "Travis seemed so nice and then he was trying to force me to leave with him."

"And he wasn't going to take you home. You were going to his place. Maybe in the morning, he'd take you home."

"Oh, my goodness! That'd be so awful!"

We continued our way across the parking lot. Susanna wasn't that big at 5'6" and after seeing her in that bikini I knew her body was trim and firm, but she was getting heavy.

"And then you were there," said Susanna in a voice full of awe. "Like a knight in shining armor to rescue me. You faced down Travis and got me my money."

"It was what needed to be done."

Once we got to my car, I set Susanna down. She said with relief, "Once again, my knight in shining armor saves me." She kissed me on the cheek. That made me smile.

I opened the passenger door and got her in. I then got in, started the car, and headed home.

"You're not going to tell Mom or Dad, are you?" I could tell Susanna was very troubled by the prospect that I would.

"Are you ever going to tell them about catching me watching that video?"

"No."

"Then I won't tell them."

"Oh, thanks!" said Susanna, tremendously relieved. She then reached over and hugged me with both arms. "You're so wonderful," she said adoringly. "I'm so grateful for you saving me tonight."

"I'm just glad that I was there tonight. That was the first time I had gone to Big Walters."

We drove through the parking lot like that. It was just my sister, but it still felt great to have a beautiful girl hugging me while in awe of me.

When I got to the parking lot exit, I said, "Let go of me now."

Susanna ended her hug, sat up properly in her seat, and put on her seat belt. She then dug into the bag, eventually pulling out her glasses and putting them on. "I can see now!" she said with almost a child-like glee.

I chuckled at her happiness over such a run-of-the-mill thing.

She pulled off her beret. As she worked with her hair, she said, "I won! Can you believe it? I won. What a great night."

"And you won by a big margin. The cheers for the other three finalists were nowhere close to as loud as the cheers were for you."

"And now I have five hundred dollars! In cash! I've never had so much cash in my life." Susanna's voice was filled with awe. "Forty, fifty dollars; yes. Five hundred? No. When I saw you counting them, I couldn't believe how many bills you were counting!"

"Speaking of that..." I stopped the car and dug Susanna's cash out of my pocket. "Here's your money."

"Oh my goodness!" exclaimed Susanna in amazement as she began playing with the bills.

I laughed. "What are you going to do with the money?"

"I'm going to buy contacts at Walmart. I have my glasses prescription, but they'll have to give me another exam before they can sell me contacts. And I need to pay you back. After that, material. I want to make outfits for me to wear at school. I'm not going to wear the baggy sweatshirts that Mom has me wear all the time." I could definitely see Susanna wanting to expand her wardrobe before going off to college. "What a great night! They liked me; they really liked me!"

I thought instantly of the notorious Sally Fields acceptance speech. "Could you make out any faces while you were up there?"

"No. But I could hear them cheer for me and call my name. What a rush. My heart was pounding the whole time I was walking. Mom and Dad have kept me away from guys except at church, so I've never had a guy be enthusiastic about seeing me. And tonight, there was a whole big room of guys yelling and cheering for me as I waved to them. It was amazing. I've never felt anything like it." Susanna leaned back and smiled blissfully for a moment. Then she turned quickly towards me. "Then Travis tried to ruin everything. I was really terrified. Because I didn't have my glasses on, I'd have no idea where he was taking me if he got me away from the table." Susanna reached over and hugged me again. "But you saved me, and then you got me my winnings in cash. I don't know what I would have done with the check. I couldn't give it to Mom to put in my bank account. You were so amazing." Susanna then kissed me a couple of times on the cheek.

My goodness, Susanna was making me feel ten feet tall. I pushed her back gently. "I need to focus on driving. I want to get us home well before Mom and Dad."

* * * *

"I won! Can you believe it?" said Susanna for probably the twentieth time. She waved the stack of bills around yet again.

We were almost home. The drive back was all on city streets, and I had driven as fast as I thought I could get away. I wanted to get home as quickly as possible as I had no idea how Susanna was going to get back into the house.

I asked, "How did you leave the house? Did you walk out the front door?"

Susanna snorted. "I'm not that stupid." Our parents had cameras on all the doors to the house. Mom received on her phone a video every time a door was opened, and I was sure she watched everyone that was not her leaving. That was how Mom kept Susanna from being able to leave the house. "I used the fire ladder."

Of course! Susanna's bedroom was on the second floor. My bedroom had been up there for years. At some point, Mom had bought each of us a rope ladder with plastic crossbars to use in case of fire. I had put mine in my closet and had forgotten about it.

"You used the backyard window?"

"Yes."

There was a large tree in our backyard. It and the fence would probably block anyone driving up our alley from being able to see the ladder hanging down from Susanna's window.

"Put the cash into your bag," I told Susanna. "That'll be a good enough hiding place for now."

I turned into our alley. Dad parked his truck in the front, which left space for me to park my car in the driveway. I was very thankful for that as neighbors might notice her getting out of my car if she had done that in the front. She was still quite the sight - she had put her shirt on over her bikini top but hadn't wanted to struggle with getting her pants on.

As we approached our house, I looked to see if the ladder was visible. Thankfully, it wasn't. I pulled into the driveway, got out of the car, and went over to Susanna's side. She was struggling to get out of the car while holding her bag.

"Leave the bag. I'll get that and the shoes into the house when I go in."

I took Susanna's hand and pulled her out of the car. I then put my hand on her waist, and we walked side-by-side to the gate and into the backyard. Susanna was more unstable on her feet than when we left the bar. When we were close to the ladder, Susanna suddenly dropped to her knees and then onto all four. I heard a retching sound, and then she was tossing her cookies.

I knelt next to her and put my hand on her shoulder to reassure her. "This is a good thing. You drank too much alcohol, and you need to get it out of your system. Much better now than in the middle of the night."

Susanna continued disgorging the contents of her stomach. "Dear Jesus, this is so miserable," she said between heaves.

"I agree. I don't understand my friends who regularly get trashed and wind up spending the night praying to the porcelain god. I'll clean up this mess after you, Mom and Dad go to church."

"Okay. Thanks."

As Susanna continued to spew, I looked up at the fire ladder. I thought back to what Mom and Dad had told me about them. They were for individual use. That ruled out Susanna climbing the ladder with me behind her to make sure she didn't fall.

"I feel awful," moaned Susanna.

"You'll probably have a hangover in the morning. I'll try to cover for you at breakfast. I'll pick a fight with Mom and argue with her the whole time. Mom and Dad will think nothing of you keeping your head down while I argue with Mom."

"That's so nice of you, Luke. You're my knight in shining armor."

Susanna eventually stopped puking. She then slowly stood up.

I said, "If you're not sure you can climb the ladder, I'll get you in another way."

Susanna looked up the fire ladder and then shook her head. "I'm not certain I can do it."

"Fine. Time for Plan B." I walked Susanna over to the gate. "Stay here. I'll be back in a moment." I got in my car, opened Susanna's bag, and took out the tiara. It'd be unsafe to bring it into the house. I then opened the trunk of my car, placed the tiara in the back under some things, and pulled out a three-foot square white plastic shopping bag with a handle on the top. I used it whenever I brought presents into the house, so Mom couldn't see early what I was buying her. I opened the bag and threw the high heels and Susanna's bag inside. I opened the garage door, got Susanna from the gate, and walked her inside and over to the door to the house.

"Okay," I said. "Stand behind me and hold on to my waist. Stay as close to my back as you can. I'm going to hold this bag up high. We are going to make a straight line towards the camera and then go underneath it."

"Got it."

We got into position in front of the door. I opened it and walked slowly forward. I could feel Susanna close behind me. Once I was past the door, I reached back with my foot and kicked it shut. I kept the bag high. We kept walking like that all the way to the kitchen. I said, "Let's wash your face, and then have you drink some water. It'll help you with your hangover tomorrow morning."

I set my bag on the island and moved to the sink. Susanna followed while keeping her hands on the counters. I started the faucet. "Just bend over the sink." When she did, I took the water in my palm and washed her whole face. I then dried her face with the dish towel. "Feel better?"

"Yes, but I'm so tired. It's way past when I normally go to bed."

I got a glass out of a cabinet, filled it with cold water, and handed it to Susanna. "And tossing your cookies is very draining. You'll sleep well tonight."

While Susanna was drinking, I opened my bag and took everything out of it. When Susanna had emptied her glass, she put it into the dishwasher. I held up Mom's shoes and said, "Let's put these back." Susanna took the shoes and staggered towards the master bedroom. I quickly sprinted in front of her and put her hand on my shoulder to help her keep her balance. She guided me into Mom's closet, where she pulled out a drawer in Mom's massive shoe collection and put the shoes in. It would have taken me forever to find the right place to put the shoes. I stood in front of Susanna again, she put her hand on my shoulder, and we walked back to the kitchen.

I put Susanna's bag on her, and then we walked over to the staircase to the second floor. I looked up the stairs. I strongly doubted that Susanna could make it up the them by herself, and I didn't think my walking in front of her would work. I said, "You go first." As soon as Susanna climbed the first step, I put my hands on her waist to steady her and followed her up.

I immediately discovered a problem with my plan. Susanna's barely-covered derrière was right in my face, and her plump ass cheeks jiggled constantly as she climbed the stairs. Her long hair was like a beaded curtain in front of it, not blocking the view but making it more exotic. God, my sister had a great ass. It had been one thing seeing its magnificence from a distance, but seeing it this close was like a wet dream come true. I wanted to kiss it all over.

When we got to the top, Susanna stopped and let me walk in front of her. She then put her hand on my shoulder, and we made the rest of the way to her bedroom. Once we got there, Susanna collapsed on the bed. "I'm spent."

I went over to her window and pulled up the fire ladder. I threw it in its box, closed the window, and returned the box to the closet. I slipped Susanna's bag off her. "I'm so tired," she said. She continued lying on the bed. I pulled her clothes out of her bag and tossed the jeans and socks into her hamper. I put her shoes in her closet in the gap in her line of shoes. I then pulled one of her nightshirts off a hanger. I turned around and saw that Susanna looked asleep.

"We need to get you into your night clothes, and then I'll tuck you into bed."

Susanna didn't respond.

I walked over to Susanna and, as gently as I could, lifted and pushed her until she was sitting up on the side of the bed. I moved behind her and said, "Let's get this shirt off you." I helped her raise her arms. I lifted her shirt up and off her. I thought of leaving the swimsuit top on her but decided against it. Susanna had told me that Mom regularly searches her room. If she found the bikini, Susanna would be in deep shit. I'd keep it in my room overnight and take it to the car tomorrow.

Susanna's arms started to fall. I grabbed them and raised them once more. I grabbed the bikini top and pulled it upwards. I had never taken a bikini top off a girl before. I hoped I did it right. Once the top was off her, Susanna dropped her arms.

"I had such a great time tonight," Susanna half-mumbled. "You're my knight in shining armor."

My sister was topless in front of me, her massive boobs hanging free on the other side of her body. I was hit by the strong temptation to feel them, to take them into my hands. No girl I had been with had tits anywhere close to as big as my sister's. I could make up some excuse for touching. Or she might not even remember in the morning. Or was the I had such a great time tonight. You're my knight in shining armor Susanna's way of telling me she wanted me to make her night even better?

I shook off the idea. I wasn't going to take advantage of my sister. I grabbed the nightshirt, guided one arm through an armhole, put Susanna's head through the headhole, and then guided her other arm through the other armhole.

I moved in front of Susanna. I slid my hands up her legs and up her nightshirt until I reached her waist. I grabbed the sides of her bikini bottoms and began pulling down. Susanna lifted herself a little to make it easier. Once I got the bikini bottoms off her, I grabbed her panties and pulled them up her legs. I had taken panties off a girl before, but I had never put them on one before. Susanna didn't lift her butt this time. I had to grab her naked butt and lift it off the bed so I could quickly slide her panties the rest of the way up her.

"Tuck me in now," said Susanna groggily, and then she fell over onto the bed.

I pulled the sheets back from underneath her and got her stretched out on her back. I then pulled the sheets up to her neck. Susanna suddenly grabbed my neck and pulled it down towards her. "You were so wonderful tonight." She then kissed my face at least eight times before releasing me.

I got off the bed slightly staggered from her assault. I grabbed the two bikini pieces and then looked around to make sure everything looked normal in case Mom decided to check on Susanna. I then walked to the door, turned off the lights, and said, "Goodnight, Susanna. Sweet dreams."

"Sweet dreams."

I closed the door and raced down the stairs to my room, picking up the shopping bag along the way. I hid the bikini and the shopping bag and then climbed the stairs again. If Mom and Dad came home now, there weren't any signs that Susanna had slipped out. I could safely relax in my bedroom, but I wanted to check something first.

The second floor had two bedrooms with a shared bathroom. Downstairs was the master bedroom and a small office which Mom had used to pay the bills and other domestic record keeping. When Covid hit, I came home from college, and Mom and Dad had to work from home. Dad had at first worked in the family room. He hated all the noise and distraction from the rest of us moving about the house. He decided that I would move into the office and that my upstairs bedroom would become the new office. "It's only for a few months." The downstairs office was my bedroom for over a year straight, and because my parents never moved the office back downstairs, I was using it as my bedroom again.

I went into the upstairs office and fired up Mom's computer. Fortunately, she hadn't changed the password since she last gave it to me. I went to the security company website and pulled up the video of Susanna and me entering the house. No sign of Susanna. Much relieved, I closed the tab and left.

* * * *

My parents arrived home ten minutes after I returned to my room. I was still too pumped from the night's adventures to think about going to sleep. I heard a gentle knock on my door. "Come in."

As I expected, Dad walked in. "How was your night? I hope it was better than mine."

"I went to Pinnacle Crossing." Pinnacle Crossing was a big building with over a dozen small restaurants. It was modeled on the idea of an inside gathering of food trucks.

"We've eaten there. That whole area is very yuppie."

I smiled sardonically. "I don't think people use 'yuppie' anymore. What were yuppies are now old one-percenters."

Dad shook his head. "It's hard to keep track of what words are current."

"So how was the Friends of the Library event?"

"Boring. I spent the evening talking to lots of different people that I had nothing in common with. I hate these Friends of the Library events. I think your mom only organizes them so she'll have an excuse to buy a new dress and new shoes. What's the point of getting donations from these people if you're going to spend a lot of the money you get on a party for them?" I didn't have an answer to that. "So what did you do at Pinnacle Crossing?"

"I looked at automating the restaurants. I have a friend who thinks I should write my senior thesis on robots automating fast-food restaurants. So I watched the different restaurants and tried to judge if having a robot instead of an employee would be a good thing." I had done that at the mall before heading over to Big Walters. Saying I had done that at Pinnacle Crossing justified my taking a lot longer.

"And your conclusion?"

"I don't think it'll work. The employees do lots of different jobs. Having a robot do one particular thing wouldn't eliminate much of their work. And then you have the problem that you need someone to repair and maintain the robot."

"So, a waste of time."

"I wouldn't say that. There were a lot of attractive women eating there."

Dad laughed. "Talk to any?"

"No. I was more interested tonight in getting the place's vibe and hearing what people were talking about."

"Did you go to the bar there?"

"I sampled a couple of their beers."

"Don't tell your mom that you did. She wouldn't approve, particularly as you were driving." Dad smiled suddenly. "What you need to do for your senior thesis is to develop a way of automating the hookups at single bars. That would be a huge boon to society."

I laughed. "That's well beyond me."

We talked for a few minutes more. My dad was so cool; I really enjoyed talking with him. I didn't understand how he could be happily married to my controlling, ultra-conservative Mom.