My Sister, A Modern Rapunzel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Indulgences easily led to corruption. Martin Luther protested indulgences, and that led to Western Christianity splitting into Protestants and Catholics. Protestants rejected Purgatory, but my girlfriend told me that it still hangs around as an idea. The beginning of Dickens' 'The Christmas Carol' has Scrooge's former partner visiting him from what certainly sounds like Purgatory, but as a good Protestant, Dickens doesn't say that. Lots of Christian dominations have parts of the service where you pray for the dead."

Susanna was working the dough less vigorously and adding less flour. I suspected the show was coming to an end.

"So why would indulgences lead to Western Europe dominating the globe?"

"From what she said, other world religions were very conservative, as in they were hostile to change. Obey your parents, obey your rulers, follow tradition, and do things the same way as they've always been done. The Western Christian Church wasn't that way because of indulgences. It was all for change, just as long as it was a good change. And because indulgences made it so corrupt, people didn't pay too much attention when the church denounced changes that it didn't consider good. So change happened much more rapidly in Western Europe, allowing them to eventually surpass the rest of the world."

Susanna grabbed a piece of foil and placed the dough into the middle of it. She then covered the dough with the foil. "Sounds interesting." She raised the dough. "This needs to sit in the refrigerator for a half-hour."

I watched her put the dough into the refrigerator. When she turned back to me, I said, "If Mom hasn't gotten you on birth control, you should use your cash money to get on birth control before you go off to college."

"Why do you say that? And Mom has not even discussed birth control with me. As a good Christian girl, I shouldn't need birth control."

I had wondered quite a bit if Susanna was on birth control as she made the tart dough. "What people in our church don't get is that the decision to go on birth control and the decision to have sex are two separate decisions. You can go on birth control and never have sex until your wedding night. You can not go on birth control and have sex with the first guy you're really sweet on. If you're on birth control and decide to have sex, you can enjoy having sex knowing you're unlikely to get pregnant. If you decide to have sex and aren't on birth control, then unwanted pregnancies happen. But sadly it's not even about wanting to have sex. Lots of women get sexually assaulted on campus. And it's rarely some stranger. It's some guy you like enough to lower your defenses, and then he takes advantage of you. That can happen despite your best intentions. So getting on birth control before you step on campus is a smart thing to do."

"Mom wouldn't approve of me going on birth control. She wouldn't make a doctor appointment for me to do so. If she heard I went to the doctor, she'd be all over me asking why. And Mom hears about everything."

I nodded. When I was a teenager, Mom seemed to hear about every wrong thing I did. "There are websites you can go to that will do a virtual exam and give you a prescription. And then they will send you the birth control in a nondescript box so you don't have to go to a pharmacy to buy them."

Susanna rubbed her chin in thought, spreading little dough bits all over it. "Would the parental controls on the router block such websites?"

"Use your phone as a mobile hotspot. That's what I do when I want to go on my laptop to a website the router would block."

Susanna thought some more. "I wouldn't want them to send the birth control here."

"You could have them send it to me at my work, and I'd bring them to you."

"I'd have to take the pills every day. If Mom found them, she'd go ballistic. And I'm certain she searches my bedroom and bathroom when I'm not at home."

The more we discussed this, the more important I felt it was for Susanna to get on birth control. Almost every girl I had talked extensively with knew someone who had been assaulted on campus. It was a traumatic enough event without adding the risk of becoming pregnant from it.

"You could get the patch. It's something you put on once a week. I had a girlfriend who used it because she didn't like having to remember to take a pill every morning. You put it on an inconspicuous place like your upper back so only those who see you naked can see it. She'd have me put it on her every Sunday so both of us would have to forget for her to miss it. And I could keep the patches for you. When I had to come home freshman year, I bought this lockbox that was about the size of a thick textbook. I put my girlie mags into it so Mom couldn't find them. I could put your patches into it."

Susanna nodded. "And I could keep that I'm on birth control secret from Caroline the same way when we are living together."

I seemed to be winning Susanna over. "You could use my PayPal account to pay for the birth control and then pay me back."

"That sounds perfect." Susanna thought for a moment. "Could I use your computer to do the exam and order the birth control? I suspect Mom checks my computer regularly."

"I wouldn't have a problem with that. I bought my laptop with my money and have never told Mom the password to it. You can use it safely."

Susanna stepped close to me and looked up at me with big eyes. Coated with flour in her bikini, she looked incredibly sexy. "Could I ask a huge favor of you? This would mean so much to me. Could I use your laptop when you're at work? Could I install apps and save files on it?"

I blinked a couple of times. Susanna's sex appeal was so strong. "Sure. I don't see why not. Be careful with it and don't fill up the hard drive."

A huge smile crossed Susanna's face. "That's so wonderful!" She bounced up and down several times, making her tits jiggle wildly. I knew I shouldn't be ogling my sister's tits, but I couldn't resist. The innocent show Susanna was giving me was far hotter than any kind of show any of my girlfriends had given me, including strip teases. Now, I was feeling guilty about how much I had enjoyed it.

Susanna then moved to hug me. My heart skipped a beat at the prospect, and then I immediately felt guilty about looking forward to being hugged. Susanna pressed her tits firmly against me in another big hug. "You don't know what being able to use your laptop means to me." I enjoyed the hug but felt uncomfortable about it as I felt it was too much for a brother and sister.

Susanna stepped back and looked up at me. Her hugging me obviously didn't make her uncomfortable. She said quickly and enthusiastically. "For months now, I've been wanting to make try-on videos to post to YouTube once I'm at college as a way of making money. I've read up on how to make the videos and how to edit them. I've been working out an hour a day, five days a week to be in shape for such videos. I know exactly the type of videos I want to do, and I've got scripts for several videos in my head." Susanna bounced up and down again. "This is so awesome!" She gave me another crushing hug.

I laughed. "I had no idea. You can definitely use my laptop then."

Susanna pulled back. Her face dropped. "I'm so sorry! I got flour all over you! I didn't mean to."

I laughed some more. "Don't worry about it. Go take your shower, and I'll change my shirt."

"I can't shower yet. You know how long it takes me to comb out my hair, and I'm on the clock for the tart crust. I can't shower until after it's out of the oven. But we can watch some try-on videos while the crust is in the refrigerator and the oven!"

* * * *

Susanna wanted to watch the videos in her bedroom. As we climbed the stairs, I asked, "Why do you want to make these videos? I don't picture you as the type to make try-on videos."

"I feel like no one knows I exist. I'm trapped in a tower and can't get out to meet people. I like meeting people. You saw how I was at Big Walters after the contest was over. But I rarely have a chance to, particularly with guys. So publishing videos will be my way of telling the world that I exist, that there's this nice, friendly, attractive girl out there who wants to make lots of friends."

"So what type of videos are you going to make?"

"It's going to ostensibly be advising girls built like me on what outfits look good and feel good. Nothing revealing like bikinis or lingerie, but I'll wear scoop tops and show off my midriff. But my target audience is guys who want to see a girl built like me try on outfits that make her look good while coming across as someone they want to date. I want to be very friendly and also very innocent. I don't know that I'm showing off my body in a sexually exciting way."

"I can see a lot of guys wanting to watch that."

Not being able to make many male friends, I could see her wanting to channel her frustrations in that area into making videos that guys would want to watch. Blocked from making real male friends, she'd make virtual friendships with guys instead.

Once we were in her room, Susanna pulled up a try-on video, and we watched it together. She paused it several times. "How are you liking it so far?" "What did you think of that segment?" I told her my thoughts on each outfit and on how well she modeled it.

When the video was over, I said, "I didn't like her showing us how she made her outfits. I'm not interested in that. I'm watching the video to see her model her outfits. I'd be fine with her talking about how she made the outfit as she modeled it. I think it's good when the girl stretches out the modeling of her outfits. But any time when she's not modeling is wasting my time."

"Thanks. That's really helpful."

Susanna started another video. This time, after I shared my thoughts about an outfit, she'd share her thoughts. We also discussed the makeup she was wearing and her hair. It was an enjoyable discussion. We continued watching videos until Susanna's timer went off. As we headed towards the kitchen, I asked Susanna, "What is your major going to be?"

"You promise to not say anything critical?"

"I do."

"Philosophy."

"Interesting."

"Mom hates it. She thinks I should have a practical major. But I love reading, and I'm excited about learning about really big ideas. I think I'll enjoy studying it the most."

"You don't know if you'll like a major until you start attending classes. But it sounds like a good starting point."

"Tentative plan for this week. Tomorrow, we'll go back to Goodwill. We'll pick up some household items to justify to Mom why we made the trip, but the main reason we're going is for me to pick up clothes that I can modify to use in my video. While you are at work, I'll modify them. Eventually, I'll do a preliminary video shoot and get your opinion. Sounds good to you?"

"Sounds fine to me."

Once we got to the kitchen, Susanna spread out the dough in a tart pan and popped that into the oven. "Would you please show me your favorite try-on videos?"

I didn't want to show my sister the videos I masturbated to. "They're just bikini try-on videos. There's nothing special about them. And you won't be making bikini try-on videos."

Susanna frowned slightly at my answer. "There must be something special about them for you to have bookmarked them. I don't care what they are trying on, I'm interested in how they do the try-on to make it appealing to you." Susanna put her hand on her hip. "I'd like to watch some try-on videos and have you tell me what you like about them. Would you rather do that with random bikini try-on videos, most of which won't be very good? Or would you rather do that with videos that you'll enjoy watching again?"

I'd prefer to watch bikini try-on videos I liked, but I still wasn't wild about sharing which videos I masturbated to. "Let's start with a couple of random ones and see how that goes."

Susanna accepted that was all she was going to get from me. "Okay."

We went to my bedroom. When I opened my laptop, I said, "The password is little A, big T, big T, little I, the number one, and little A. 'Attila', as in Attila the Hun, with the L replaced by the number one."

"Okay. That's easy to remember."

We watched three random bikini try-on videos and then I showed Susanna a few try-on videos that I had bookmarked. We discussed them in lots of detail. I had never paid serious attention to try-on videos before, just caring if they got me excited or not. It was interesting to break them down into their nuts and bolts and to think about how their many parts added up to a greater sum.

When the timer went off, we headed back to the kitchen. On the way, Susanna said, "Now that I'm going to make my videos, I'll need to buy contacts soon. You're working the rest of the week, so we only have the time before your work to go shopping. Tomorrow is already full. Can you take me to Walmart as soon as I can work up a good excuse to be out shopping for a while?"

"Sure."

The tart crust smelt wonderful as we approached the kitchen. Susanna went straight to the oven and pulled it out. It was a golden brown and looked delicious. She said, "Time to let it cool. I'll go take a shower." Susanna gave me another hug. The whole time she hugged me, I was anticipating jerking off once she was safely upstairs.

Once the hug was over, I went into my room and fired up my laptop. I found a video where some guy fucked two MILFs with big tits. One was supposed to be his stepmom and the other was supposed to be her friend. Not that it mattered. I came while he was fucking his stepmom doggie-style on the couch while she ate out her friend. I loved how her tits wobbled back and forth while he pounded her well-rounded ass.

After I came, I realized that I had been drawn to the video because of the similarity between the MILFs' bodies and Susanna's, and I felt deeply guilty. I shouldn't be thinking of my sister that way. Yesterday and today, I had gotten to see a lot more of her body than I ever had before. She had looked great last night, and she had looked great while she was making the tart. But there had been nothing sexual about either time. And her hugging of me today had inflamed my need for sexual relief. Susanna was my sister, my very innocent sister who had done nothing more with a boy than kiss. She didn't realize the effect she had on guys. I thought back to the events leading up to making the tart in a bikini in front of me. All of them were innocent, but I knew now to not let them happen again.

When Susanna came downstairs after her shower, I said to her, "I think we need to cool it on the kisses and big hugs. I'm glad you're appreciative of what I did for you yesterday and today, but in your enthusiasm, you've been more physically affectionate than a sister should be with her brother." Susanna looked disappointed. I gave her an encouraging smile. "You were always my annoying little sister, and now this summer you've become this person who is a lot of fun to be with."

That got me a little smile.

I said, "I can't wait to have that tart at dinner," and then went to my bedroom.

* * * *

I was chatting with friends on Discord, laughing at the memes they were posting when I heard Mom's loud, angry voice from the kitchen. I locked my laptop and went to find out what was happening.

"It wasn't me, Mom." Susanna had her head down. She looked like someone getting a beating.

"Yes, it was," Mom said, her voice full of fury. "Someone called me and told me it was you. Don't lie to me, young lady."

"What's going on?" I asked.

Mom turned towards me. "Your sister participated in a bikini contest at a bar. She proudly showed off her body for every guy to see. She made it to the finals and showed off her body again. She wound up winning. And now, even worse, she's denying it to me."

I dismissed Mom's accusation with, "She's too young to get into a bar, Mom."

"I know that she's too young to get into a bar. Someone at the bar let her in even though she was too young. They took one look at her body and decided it was worth letting her in if she'd compete in the bikini contest. Bars do that. That's why they are terrible places that neither of you should ever go to."

I had checked out the crowd in the bar extensively and hadn't recognized anyone. It was hopefully someone who barely knew my sister. "This person who recognized Susanna, had he seen her in a bikini before?"

"Of course not!" Mom said indignantly. "I'd never let your sister wear a bikini."

"Then where did she get the bikini? Good bikinis aren't cheap."

"I don't have a bikini, Mom," Susanna added.

Mom swallowed. I guessed that Susanna hadn't pushed back on her accusations, and Mom wasn't prepared for me to do so. "Your sister has a very distinctive body type. The person recognized her from that and called me to let me know that she had competed in a bikini contest."

"Susanna's most distinctive feature is her hair. I don't know anyone who has hair as long as hers. Did this guy say anything about the winner's hair?" Fortunately, the guy must have left between when the bikini contest ended and when I saved Susanna from Travis. If he had told Mom that the winner's brother Luke had driven her home, there'd be no denying the story.

Mom frowned. "He didn't say anything about her hair." Mom raised her finger. "But as I said, your sister has a very distinctive body type."

"That's not true, Mom. I've seen several girls on campus who have had plastic surgery and are just as big as Susanna," I lied. "Susanna is too young to get into a bar," I counted one on my fingers, "she didn't have any way of getting to the bar," number two, "and she doesn't have a bikini." I held up my three fingers. "This guy must have seen some well-endowed blond and decided it had to be Susanna. And I'm guessing he didn't spend much time looking at the girl's face."

As I talked, Mom got redder and redder and screwed up her face more and more. Now, she exploded. "Your sister has a bikini! And I'm going to find it!"

She grabbed Susanna by the arm and dragged her out of the kitchen. I followed along slowly. Mom perp-walked her up the stairs and down the hallway. I quietly climbed the stairs after them and stopped at the top. I had never seen Mom that angry, and I feared what massive chore she'd assign me if I re-entered her presence. The door to Susanna's bedroom was open, and I could hear drawers being pulled open, searched, and then slammed shut. When Susanna had given me her bikini and money to keep in my car, I had the feeling that it was being overly cautious. Now, I was so glad that she had done it. It sounded like Mom was doing a thorough search of Susanna's bedroom, but she'd find nothing. Which would probably make her even angrier.

Eventually, the searching stopped and the lecture started. "You did something, young lady. I can tell. Sunday at church, you need to get on your knees and beg God for forgiveness for whatever you've done. Your father and I have raised you to be a Christian girl. Everyone in town knows who you are. Your every action is a witness to those who are watching you. When you misbehave, you embarrass not only yourself, you embarrass me and your father, and most importantly, you embarrass God."

Mom went on and on, pouring hot guilt all over Susanna. Even at this distance, Mom's lecture made me cringe and wish that I could slip through a crack in the floor. It had to be a hundred times worse for Susanna.

I heard Dad fumbling with the front door. I raced down the stairs as fast as I could. When Dad came in, he was carrying several bags. "Chinese!" he told me. "Your mom told me to pick up dinner on the way home."

Dad handed me the bags and went over to the stairway. He called up the stairs, "Dinner's here!" I carried the bags into the kitchen and set them down on the island. Dad came into the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and exclaimed, "Look at what somebody made!" He pulled the fruit tart out, set it on the island, and then got out a beer.

1...34567...17