My Sister, A Modern Rapunzel

Story Info
They get close after she wins a bikini contest
60k words
4.76
32.8k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8letters
8letters
6,563 Followers

I published this story on 8/8/22. This story has two of my favorite scenes.

I took this and all my other stories down in January 2023. I've done some cleanup before republishing it.

This is a very long, slow-burn story. I could have cut out a lot of things to make it shorter, but I wanted what's in the story to be in the story.

There is a service company mentioned in this story. In 2020, that company stopped using the name I give in the story after going by it for almost four years, but the name was so stupid I couldn't pass up using it.

Wednesday, May 18th, 2022
I sent my mom a text I'll be home around six. She sent back Dinner will be waiting for you.

I resumed playing a game on my phone as I sat in a convenience store. I could get home earlier than six, but I was in no rush to see my family again. I had picked Wednesday as the night to come home from college so I'd spend only a little while with them before they went off to church for the evening.

* * * *

At 5:58, I walked through the door. "I'm home!"

"Luke!" I heard my mom cry. I met her halfway to the kitchen, where she hugged me. When I was done hugging Mom, I hugged my sister.

"How ya doing, Susan?"

"Susanna," my sister said angrily. "My name is Susanna." She had gone by 'Susan' growing up but had switched to her full first name at the start of her senior year of high school.

We walked into the kitchen as Dad came in through the sliding glass door. He had a tray of bacon-wrapped filet mignons that were fresh off the grill. I said, "Great to see the steaks." The bacon-wrapped filet mignons were my favorite meal. "And you too, Dad."

We sat down at the table, said blessing, and then started helping ourselves to the food. Dad asked, "How were the grades this semester?"

"At least a 3.9. Probably a 4.0. I'm still on the path to getting into a top-notch Econ grad school next year."

"That's great, son."

As long as I was getting good grades, Dad didn't care what else I did at college. But Mom...

"Tell us all about your semester. Who were your friends and what did you do?"

Mom grilled me through the rest of dinner. When dinner was done, she continued the grilling as we unloaded my car.

At 6:45, Mom said, "It's time to go to church."

I shook my head. "I need to finish unpacking." My mom gave me a dirty look. "I've got my first day of work tomorrow."

"Everyone will want to see you."

"I'll go another day. I've got too much to do tonight."

My mom gave me an unhappy look, but let it go. I continued unpacking, checking the clock regularly. At 7:15, I took off my shoes and socks, left my bedroom, and went into the living room. My parents had an 80" TV that I turned on. It was their Christmas present to themselves this year, and it was awesome. I pulled up a YouTube video that I wanted to watch, stripped off my shorts and underwear, grabbed some tissues, and put them next to me on the couch. I squirted some baby lotion in my hand and then stroked my cock lightly with my right hand as I started the video with my left.

"Hey, everyone. This is Elise. Welcome back to my channel." I loved listening to Elise's Australian accent. "I got six bikinis on clearance yesterday, and I'm going to be trying them on for you today." Elise spoke with a lot of animation, and I felt like she was genuinely excited about modeling the bikinis for me. "So will the bargain rack bikinis be hits or misses?" Music started and Elise's little intro started. I thought about cutting to the bikini try-ons, but I enjoyed Elise's accent and personality enough that I was content to listen to her various spiels and her shopping story. I perked up when Elise started talking about her first bikini; the brand, the style, and what she had done in a bikini similar to it. I could care less about the bikini details, but I liked hearing her stories about what she had done in similar bikinis. I knew bikini try-on YouTubers had to pad the length of time for each bikini or otherwise their videos would be like two minutes. Elise did a good job of padding hers. I stroked my cock gently. I was firm but not hard yet.

Suddenly, Elise was wearing the first bikini. She had a nice body, but I watched her more for her accent and her personality. She modeled it as she talked about it. I started stroking my cock in earnest. It was orange, and I thought the color looked good on Elise. Then Elise was back in her sweatshirt and talking about the next bikini, a blue and green one. I slowed the stroking of my cock. Then she was wearing it, and it showed a lot more of her tits and ass that the first did. I liked it a lot better. I got some more baby lotion and continued stroking my cock. Watching Elise on my parents' TV was so much better than on my laptop. It was a much more immersive experience - I felt like I was sitting in a chair in her bedroom as I watched her model bikinis for me.

The third bikini was a gray suede one - I didn't care for it at all. Number four was a white one-piece that looked nice on her. It wasn't as sexy as the second bikini, but it was a classy look. Number five was a light blue one that showed a lot of skin. I almost blew my load watching her model it as she looked so hot in it. But I wanted to wait until she was trying on the last bikini before I came, so I slowed my pace some.

Elise was talking about the last bikini. It was a lime green one that looked very skimpy. Elise always kept the best bikini for last. I got a last dab of baby lotion and started stroking my cock quickly. This was going to be a great come.

...And then I heard my sister's voice say, "What are you watching, Luke?"

Shit! She should have been at church! She always went with my parents to church!

I grabbed my shorts and underwear and did my best to pull them on as fast as I could. This was so fucking embarrassing. I was certain that my sister had never seen a guy naked before as my parents never let her be alone with guys. Would Susanna recognize what I was doing? Even in the all-girls school she went to, they must have talked about masturbation. Crap! Crap! Crap! I had to stand up to finish pulling up my shorts, and Susanna would see my naked butt.

As I jumped up and pulled my shorts the rest of the way up, I said, "Oh nothing. Just some video that YouTube recommended." I tried to sound innocent and nonchalant, and, of course, I sounded guilty as hell. What the fuck was she doing at home?

I grabbed the tissues with my left hand and the baby lotion with my right hand. I shoved the tissues into my pocket and turned to face my sister. As I did, I tried to hold the baby lotion behind my thigh. Susanna's eyes were wide behind her thick glasses and her mouth was open in shock. Shit! Shit! Shit!

I started walking sideways toward the hallway to my room. I said, "You can watch the TV if you want. I was just taking a little break from putting things away." Susanna's mouth was still wide open. I felt like a character in a Monty Python skit.

When I reached the hallway, I turned and raced to my bedroom. Once I was in the room, I closed and locked the door. Fuck! What a stupid thing to have done. I should have verified that Susanna wasn't in the house. Mom always dragged all of us to church. Why hadn't she taken Susanna? My heart was pounding. My face felt hot and was probably bright red. I put the baby lotion in a dresser drawer underneath some clothes. I threw the tissues in the trash. I'd throw them in the toilet and flush them later. I then stood there, trying to collect myself. As I did, I mentally kicked myself for my stupidity.

There was a knock at my door. "Luke?"

The last thing I wanted to do was talk to my sister. My innocent, kept-away-from-guys sister. I shouldn't be the one from whom she learns about male masturbation. My butt shouldn't have been the first male butt she saw. I was so embarrassed that she had caught me. "Go away, Susanna."

"Luke, I'm sorry."

I had started walking towards my door when Susanna had knocked and now I was right next to it. I thought about unlocking it and talking to Susanna. She had sounded upset and sorry. But I couldn't face her. "I don't want to talk to you right now, Susanna," I added firmly, "Go away."

"Luke—"

"Go away," I said more loudly.

I didn't hear any more from the other side of the door. Had I been stupid to tell Susanna to go away? If she told Mom, I'd be dead. Mom would be so utterly pissed. I had no idea what she'd do, but I knew it'd be horrible. She might pull some piece of medieval torture equipment from some dusty corner of the library and demonstrate its use on me. Maybe she'd have me parade around the church in a hair shirt and whip myself across my back like some flagellant of yore.

But there was no way I could talk to my sister right now. There was no way I could face her. Her catching me had been too embarrassing.

* * * *

I finished putting all my stuff away, and then I lay down on the bed and thought about how bad things could go if Susanna told my parents what I had done. Finally, I heard my parents come home, and then there was a knock on my door.

"Come in."

It was Dad, which was good news. My dad was cool. Even if Susanna had told him what had happened, he'd handle it well.

Dad closed the door behind him. I stood up, and we met at the foot of my bed. Dad said, "You remember what's the Prime Directive?"

This was something of a ritual that he and I went through every time I came home from college. "To keep Mom from being unhappy."

"Correct. Because?"

"Because when Mom is unhappy, everyone is unhappy."

Dad nodded approvingly. "Do you have a girlfriend this summer?" As normal, Dad was blunt and straight to the point.

"No."

"That makes things easier."

I had a girlfriend last summer. Each time she had come to visit me, Mom had wanted the visit to be G-rated. My girlfriend and I had wanted to make out and fuck. That had made for a lot of conflict, and the visits had been very unsatisfying. My visits to her house hadn't gone much better.

Dad said, "The same old rules. Nothing exciting with girls while they're in the house. You can do whatever you agree to outside of the house. You can drink but don't come home drunk. No drugs."

Mom wanted me to live a sin-free life. Dad was fine with me having a good time, so long as it wasn't something that could land me in jail, Mom didn't find out about it, and no girl got pregnant. "Okay."

"Tell me about your plans for grad school."

I told him what a couple of my professors had suggested for grad schools. "They strongly suggest that this summer I get a head start on a senior thesis. Something that'll knock the socks off the profs reviewing my application."

"Okay. Is there anything I can do to help on that?"

"Not really. I've got a couple of tentative ideas for what I could do, but I need to see what I can gather data for."

"In that case, good night then. If I don't see you in the morning, good luck on your first day on the job tomorrow."

That was Dad. No beating around the bush. Just a quick, cut-to-the-chase talk and then he'd leave me to do what I wanted.

From our conversation, Susanna hadn't said anything to Mom or Dad. Thinking about my sister made me curious about something. "What's Susanna doing this summer?"

Dad had taken a step towards the door, but now he turned around. "In January, she asked your mom to teach her to sew, so she could make some outfits. She made a couple of things and announced that she liked sewing. Your mom volunteered her to work at the church all summer. Sewing new robes, helping out with VBS including sewing costumes, doing anything else to be helpful."

Typical. Tell Mom something, and she'll use it to your disadvantage. Susanna's last summer before college, and she probably wouldn't see any guys close to her age when she was allowed out of the house. It was the way my parents had treated her for years. Though Susanna had liked helping out at Vacation Bible School in prior years.

When Susanna was in seventh grade, she started developing. By eighth grade, she was wearing a DD bra. Everyone acted like it was so scandalous. What I thought was scandalous was how the adults in her life treated her. As far as I could tell, Susanna was acting the same as she had before she started developing. Before she finished eighth grade, my parents yanked her out of our public school and sent her to an all-girls school. She could go to school or church, and that was it. She didn't have a driver license, so no going to the mall or store. No dates. No going to visit friends. Only female friends could visit, and Mom had to approve of them visiting beforehand.

I said, "Okay. I hope she enjoys it."

"I hope so too. At least she won't be bored staying at home all day. Good night."

"Good night."

When Dad closed the door, I started getting ready for bed. Susanna hadn't said anything. That was great. Hopefully, she'd try to forget what happened.

* * * *

Thursday, May 19th
The next morning, I slept in late, allowing Mom and Dad to clear out of the house and Susanna to have her breakfast before I left my room. When I went to the kitchen, Susanna wasn't downstairs. I had a quiet, peaceful breakfast by myself.

As I was putting my bowl into the dishwasher, Susanna came into the kitchen. She was wearing her usual summer around-the-house outfit - a baggy sweatshirt and long shorts. She was holding something behind her back. More correctly, behind her hair. My sister had blond hair that came down to slightly past her knees. She grew it very long, went somewhere to have it cut to be donated to cancer patients who needed wigs, and then started growing it long again. As her hair was full and lustrous, whatever patient got her hair was super lucky.

I was curious as to what Susanna was holding. She was one of these people with the complete opposite of a poker face. I could tell that whatever was behind her back was a big deal to her. She asked, "What are your plans for today?"

"Not much. Stay in my room and relax until it's time to go to work. And you?"

"Stay in my room, reading and relaxing. I'm still getting used to the idea that high school is over."

"I'll tell you now, graduation will be the last time you see a lot of your classmates. That's life. You're going to lose a bunch of your friends now, but you'll make new ones at college. When I graduated, I felt I had so much in common with my high school friends, but I didn't really. Now, it's obvious we didn't have a lot in common. They're studying different things, are into different things, and have different kinds of friends than I do. My friends at college are the ones I feel I have so much in common with now, but I'll go through the same thing with them when I graduate next May."

Susanna continued to stand in the doorway to the kitchen with something behind her. I couldn't leave without forcing my way past her. I waited for her to say whatever she wanted to say.

"Did you buy me a graduation present?"

"Yes. An 'I've graduated from high school and all I got was this stupid T-shirt' T-shirt."

Susanna gave me a small smile. After a few moments, she tentatively asked, "Last night, you were watching a bikini try-on video. Have you watched many of those?"

I said casually, "I've watched a few."

"Okay." Susanna then said in a rush, "This is super important to me. Super important. I want your opinion on something." Susanna put what had been behind her back in front of me. It was the catalog of a store that sold bikinis in the mall. She pointed to the bottom, where there were two pictures of a model wearing the same style of bikini. One bikini was red, and the other was black. "Which color do you think would be best for me to get guys' attention? I want them to respond very positively to my bikini."

I gave my sister a confused look. "Why would you want to get guys' attention?"

"That's none of your business. I just do. I want your advice on whether I should buy the red one or the black one. Please, please, please give me your advice. And don't tell Mom or Dad about this."

"Is this something for college?"

"No. Not really. Sort of. It's none of your business." Susanna seemed flustered like she wanted my opinion NOW so she could scurry back to her room.

I studied closely both bikinis. "I'm not a fan of black bikinis. The black leather look is sexy, and black lingerie underneath the right clothing looks hot, but I don't think black works as a bikini color."

"Great!" My sister started to pull the catalog away.

I held out my hand to stop her. "But let me warn you, red is a dangerous color. They talked about it in my Human Sexuality class, and it's like waving a red flag in front of guys. If you want to get catcalls and whistles, wear red. If you don't, don't."

"That's fine." Susanna smiled. "Actually, that's perfect. Big brother," - the only time Susanna called me big brother was when she was going to ask me for something - "could you lend me some money? I'll pay you back. I may be able to pay it back right away or it may take a while."

"How much do you want to borrow?"

The amount she told me was a little more than the cost of the bikini plus sales tax.

"No," I said firmly.

"You've got the money, don't you?"

"Yes." I always kept a large amount of cash in an envelope taped to the back of my glove box. My parents had given me a credit card to use, but I never used it to purchase alcohol or condoms. That was what the cash was for. "But it doesn't matter. I'm not going to lend it to you."

My sister rolled up the catalog while looking away from me. "You know, I could tell Mom what you were doing last night when I came out into the living room..."

My eyes went wide. "You wouldn't."

"This is really important to me, so I would."

She had me. I could tell Mom about the bikini catalog, the loan ask, and the blackmail attempt, but Susanna would deny it. As there was nothing she could do with a bikini if she bought one, her denial would be believable. My beating off when I thought the house was empty would be very believable. And I'd be dead.

"So, you're blackmailing me."

"I'm not blackmailing you, big brother," said Susanna in a smooth voice. She knew she was in control of the situation. "I'm offering you an opportunity to make your little sister very happy, and I'm making sure that you take advantage of that opportunity."

I rolled my eyes and then said, "I'll go out to my car, and I'll be back with the money."

Susanna smiled sweetly. "Great!"

* * * *

Friday, May 20th
The next day, I got up early enough to join everyone for breakfast. Mom hadn't liked that I hadn't come out yesterday until after she left for work. As I approached the kitchen, I heard Susanna say, "I want contacts, Mom. I hate these glasses."

"You don't need contacts, Honey," Mom said dismissively. "You look fine in those glasses."

As I entered the dining room, Susanna said, "I do not."

"Yes, you do. I wear glasses, and they look fine on me." Mom wore black horn-rim glasses which, with her brown hair done up, gave her the sexy librarian look. Which was fitting as she was the city's head librarian. "Yours look fine on you." Mom said that like she felt that that was the last word on the subject.

"But my glasses don't look fine on me. They're ugly."

I had to agree with my sister. Her frames were a light red which didn't go well at all with her light blonde hair. Susanna was very near-sighted so had very thick lenses, which made her eyes look unnaturally big.

Susanna turned to me and said, "Luke has contacts. Why can't I have contacts?"

I froze, wishing I could slip into some crack in the kitchen floor. I did not want to be brought to Mom's attention while she was angry.

8letters
8letters
6,563 Followers