My Sister and I Ch. 03

Story Info
The surprise sex weekend with my sister continues. Saturday.
1.4k words
4.43
12.2k
28
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 07/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister Debi had come to visit me for the weekend and to my surprise we were having sex. After our divorces we had been so frustrated with our relationships that it turned into sex with each other this weekend. I couldn't believe we had actually fucked twice with me cumming inside her pussy both times. I had even fucked her in the ass. I had fallen asleep after our second go around.

I was having this dream about Debi and I. I was dreaming that she was sucking my cock and sucking it good. She was going all the way down, deep throating me on every head bob and it felt amazing.

I slowly started waking up to find that my dream was actually happening. As I opened my eyes Debi was deep throating my cock as she was giving me a blow job. What a nice way to wake up. Once she realized I was awake she gave me a big smile, looked me in the eyes and went right back to it. It was only a few of minutes when I started to realize I was going to cum. It built pretty fast after I woke up.

I told Debi I was going to cum and she put her hands under my ass and pushed upward forcing my entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. As I started to cum she tried to keep my cock as deep in her mouth as possible. My cum was going straight down her throat.

After I stopped cumming and she swallowed what was left of my cum in her mouth she smiled and said, "I've always wanted to do that. I've always wanted to see if I could take a load straight down my throat. Thanks for letting me do that bro".

I smiled back at her and said, "The pleasure was all mine".

She got up and told me she was going to shower up. I watched as her small perky tits bounced when she got up and then then looked at her tight little ass as she walked into the bathroom. I heard the shower running and I finally got up and cleaned up a little and decided to make breakfast for us since Debi woke me up so nicely.

I made some eggs, toast, some hash browns and some orange juice and had it ready by the time she was done showering and dressed. She came out into the dining room wearing a skimpy baby blue teddy with matching baby blue thong. She looked so hot.

As we sat and ate we talked about what had happened. She said she was so excited that we had fucked. She said it felt so natural that we would end up doing it especially after all our bad relationships. We were finally with people we could trust, each other.

I cleaned up and we continued talking and by the time we were done she suggested we go for a swim. One of the main reasons she came to visit me instead of me visiting her was my pool. Debi loved the pool being able to lay out and swim some when she got hot. Debi had a nice tight little body. I loved looking at those small perky tits and a nice tight ass. I was looking forward to relaxing in the pool.

Debi came out in an orange bikini where the bottoms were the kind that kind of scrunched toward the middle and really helped shape the ass and little ruffles on the outsides with a smaller triangle type bikini top that showed off her tits very well. She looked so sexy. We had music playing and a cooler full of drinks and it was a nice warm and sunny day.

We were floating on rafts in the pool and Debi asked me if I liked what we had done so far this weekend. I said yes. It was some of the best sex I had ever had. She said the same thing. She told me she had never been fucked in the ass but she liked how aggressive I was. She was not expecting me to do that, but she liked it. She also told me she liked that I had cum inside her without protection. Her ex-husband was the only other guy she had let cum inside her without protection.

She turned to me and said that talking about sex like this had her horny again and from her raft she reached over and pulled my swim suit down and she started sucking me right there. As she was sucking me I looked around. The fence around my pool isn't a privacy fence so I was looking to see if the one neighbor that might be able to see us was outside, but they were not.

As Debi sucked my cock she took her top off and I could see the tan lines from the bikini top from today. She had gotten quite a bit of sun. Then my focus was on her cock sucking and she was doing a great job. She was really getting into it. My raft was big enough for both of us and I pulled her onto my raft.

I pulled her off my cock and up to my mouth and kissed her full on the lips with our tongues exploring inside each others mouths. As we positioned ourselves on the raft she slid her bikini bottoms to the side and lowered herself onto my cock and she started riding me on the raft. As she continued to bounce the waves on the pool got bigger and bigger until the point that they were helping her bounce on my cock.

She said, "Oh my god Jim, this is so hot. Fucking outside in the open where people could see us is so hot. Fuck me harder. Fuck your sister harder. I'm so fucking turned on fucking my brother. I still can't believe we're doing this."

I said "I know. I never would have thought that fucking you would feel so good and be so hot."

Debi then told me, "I want to fuck you all the time. I want us to keep doing this after this weekend. In fact, I don't want the weekend to stop. I want to be like your girlfriend so we can be together."

I told her, "That sounds incredible."

I reached up and grabbed each of her tits with my hands and started pinching her nipples. I was not expecting her reaction. As I pinched both nipples at the same time it seemed to be like I turned on a switch.

She moaned in a very deep low voice, "My god Jim, that feels so good. Keep doing that."

I thrusted deeper and pinched both nipples harder and she started bucking like there was no tomorrow. I had a hard time hanging on to both nipples but as she continued to ride me and I continued piching her nipples hard she had what looked like a whole body convulsion followed by a bunch of quivering. I could tell she was having a massive orgasm. As she was having this orgasm, her pussy was also convulsing. Her pussy was squeezing my cock tightly and letting go with each quiver it felt so amazing that I couldn't take it any longer and I exploded inside her again.

It was one of the most intense orgasm's I had ever had. As we laid there on raft with the waves slowly subsiding we were both so spent that we just laid there until the waves stopped. Debi had fallen asleep on top of me. I didn't want to disturb her so I just stayed on the raft with her on top of me. She slept for about a half hour. She woke up but was still groggy and I saw her bikini top in the water so I carefully moved her on the raft so she could stay on I and swam out to get it. I handed it to her and we were both so tired. It was a lot of work fucking on a raft in the pool, but it was completely worth it.

I told her to go ahead and go inside while I shut off the music and cleaned up outside. I emptied the ice out of the cooler and put the rafts away. It was now somewhere around 10-11:00. When I got inside Debi was already asleep in the bed. I showered up and climbed in with her. I wondered what Sunday had in store for us.

To be continued...