All Comments on 'My Sister and the Tenant Ch. 01'

by fantasea69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is fucking too erotic...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is similar to.an experience I had when I was young man on a plane! There was this sexy older woman who sat next to.me.on a night flight. The.flight was.not crowded and.most passengers were sleeping. She said that she was cold and.asked to share.my blanket. She began to stroke.my dick as.she.pretended she.was.sleeping. I got a raging hard.on unzipped my pants to.release.it. I.reached.down grabbing her hand and.placing it.on.the head while I.pushed.my pants.down. She.moaned and.spread her.legs. I pushed my fingers into her wet.pussy while shoving my tongue deep.into her mouth! I fingered her, flicking my finger across.her.clit while I probed for her G spot . I buried my face in her breasts and sucked.her.nipples.hard. She.srroked.me.faster until.I lifted her onto.my lap shoving my swollen cock deep.into.her tight wet.pussy. I.pumped.all.of.my cum into her. After we relaxed a.bit we.went.to.the restroom to.clean.up and.fucked.again before.going back to our seats.

On my return trip a week later a stewardess whispered in my ear that she had seen what we were doing and still got hot when she thought about it. We met in the bathroom a.while.later and fucked hard and fast ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Chapter 2?????

fantasea69fantasea69over 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 2 is out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great start. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At 50 you are not an old man at all

sissy11sissy11about 2 years ago

INCREDIBLE STORY. I love how much detail you put it. really proves the veracity. great job :)

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Intriguing. Good writing. A bit short. Cheers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantasea69@fantasea69
An Indian writer, here to add LIT to the erotica! UPDATE: Lost in the Mountains Part 3 is out now

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES