My Sister and the Tenant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Say Kartar Singh owns this pussy!"

"Kartar Singh own ahhhh faster, owns this pussy!"

Kartar Singh fucked her mercilessly. The entire house was filled with their moans and creaking of the poor old bed. I thought the bed would definitely break, such was his raw passion that night.

"Say no other lund can fuck this little girl!"

"No other lund can fuck this little girl!"

"Say you want to have this old man's baby inside you!"

"Ahh, ahh arghh. Kartar ji, my love, I want so many of your babies inside me."

"Take it then, little whore!" Kartar Singh shot loads of cum inside her pussy and I could see how her face showed happiness with each shot.

"Ahh, husband, fill me up. God, your cum feels so good. Don't remove your dick please. Stay inside, empty your balls inside me."

Kartar Singh then collapsed on her. She loved it as the fat old man's weight fell on her while his dick still stroked her pussy.

Her hair were a mess and so was her saree. But she looked prettier than ever. Kartar Singh couldn't resist as he pulled her into a kiss.

"Sorry jaan for being so rude. It turns me on."

"You're my husband, Kartar Singh. You have the right to do whatever you want with me." She turned around and wrapped him in his legs. Giving him more long kisses.

"And it's my duty to serve you all the time!"

"Happy birthday, husband. Get ready for another session."

***

A few weeks after Kartar Singh's birthday, I bunked school again, hoping to catch some intense fucking at home. However, things were a different that day.

Kartar Singh was drinking in his room. My sister walked in with a tray that had a glass and some snacks, wearing a salwar kameez, with her head covered with a dupatta.

She sat down on her knees in front of Kartar Singh and held his hand.

"I have something to tell you!" She looked him in the eye.

She hesitated, had a smile on her face followed by a look of fear. She took a long breath and sighed.

"I..." She stopped again.

"Kartar ji, I am pregnant!"

To be continued...

12