My Sister Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not being satisfied with that position, I'm ready for another change, but my plan changes when she moves her arms again so I pull away. She moves her torso until she lines up directly in front of me and returns her arms above her head. That allows me to become aggressive so I pull her ass up on my crossed legs tight against me.

My cock is lacking attention and it's harder than an oak tree, but not quite as big. Her pussy is busy rubbing it up and down, with her heels on my shoulders, making it glisten with her juices and I'm feeling the sensations. Given the opportunity, I slowly rub her thighs tenderly. As she squirms, her pussy is pushing against my cock causing her moans to become louder.

She's doing a good job with her arms so I give her a break as I push her knees to her tits and ask her to hold them there, which she does. Then I reach under her ass, raise her pussy to my mouth and begin eating.

Tenderly, I lick every part of her pussy that has nerves, then I ram my tongue inside her. She screams suddenly, but quiets quickly, not expecting my sudden action. I suck all the juices out of her soaked pussy, then move to her clit.

I lightly suck it into my mouth as she screams quietly. My tongue teases the tip of her clit as her moans become deeper with more shades of satisfaction. Continuing to lick her pussy, I enjoy making her squirm. As I'm eating her pussy, she squirms to the beat, then it's time for another change.

I lower her butt back to my lap, grab her back, under her arms, and pull her up to me. I re-grip behind her back, pull her into me as tight as possible, give her a warm kiss on her lips as she moves her legs behind my back and arms around my shoulders.

She's sitting on my lap with her hot pussy against my cock, her firm tits burning into my chest and all I think to do is give her a kiss. Lucky for me, she returns it with passion I've never before seen in my sister.

When she breaks the kiss, she's gasping for air, looking at me with lust in her eyes. Holding me as tight as I'm holding her, she kisses me again, trying to push her pussy into my dick, which is pinned against my stomach and stands ready for action.

She reaches between us and grabs my cock, rubbing the head as tenderly as I was caressing her. Then she feels she's had enough.

"Fuck me Art. God, you have me so hot you have to fuck me."

I let her lay back on the bed, not happy because I didn't get to caress her back, especially her slender, teardrop ass. My next move was to rotate her to her stomach to do those things, but it's not going to happen now. Damn. Next time.

I get up and position myself between her legs as she guides my cock into her pussy. My sister is hot to fuck and I jam my cock into her with no apologies. I fuck her fast and hard, then slow down, just to tease her.

"Please don't tease me, Art. Make me cum like you did before. I really love a big, hard cock inside me."

I don't answer. I increase my speed and it doesn't take long for her to respond. She locks her legs around my back and thrusts her pussy into my cock as often as she can. For whatever reason, I can't believe my own sister is so sexy.

I can feel the pressure building in my balls after several minutes fucking her. I let her know it's about to explode, then it does, so deep in her pussy, rope after rope, grunt after grunt.

As it turns out, my sister is the first girl to drain my balls to the point of no return so it's my turn to rest, but Connie has a different plan.

"Shower. Let's go!"

Oh shit. I hope she isn't expecting sex in the shower too.

She pulls me toward the shower and I'm too tired to keep up with her. I don't know where she's getting her energy from, but I wish I could borrow some.

Arriving at the shower, she turns on the water, gets it warm, then pulls my cock in. Fortunately, the rest of me follows. She pushes my back against the wall and starts cleaning me with soap and water. Then she flips me around to face the wall and washes my back side.

She runs her hand through my ass to clean it, or to tease me, not sure which, but she's enjoying it far too much. Fact is, I am too. Then she returns me to my back, rubs my cock and strokes me to hardness. I didn't think that was possible, but she does it and I'm all smiles.

Gaining a little strength, it's my turn to get frisky so I push her against the wall, face first, soap her from top to bottom, minus her hair, and she loves the attention. She's smiling as I begin cleaning her ass. Actually, I'm not cleaning her, I'm caressing her with soap, just to tease her. She has such a great ass. It feels soft and smooth and it's perfectly shaped, begging me to touch it.

Turning her so her back is against the wall, I soap her front side from top to bottom. As she moans, I soap her tits and pussy last. I spend far too long rubbing her pussy with my soapy fingers. She spreads her legs apart expecting me to reach inside her.

When I don't make an effort, she guides my hands to rinse the soap off, then guides my fingers where she wants them and my fingers finally reach the depth of her pussy as she exhales, then moans. She looks me in the eyes with passion written all over her.

"Fuck me Art. Do it again. Please Bro. I'm counting on you."

She mounts me and I move my hands to her ass and grip each cheek with horny fingers. With no desire to disappoint her, I lift her up and she reaches between us to guide my cock to her essence. I lower her down as her eyes close.

The expression on her face is telling me all I need to know. I begin lifting her and dropping her on my cock repeatedly. She orgasms quickly from the pleasure of it all, but I keep on.

Based on her facial expressions, she's experiencing what she wants so I keep riding her on my cock. After having her third orgasm, she says she's had enough. I raise her off my cock and hold her tight to my body.

I can easily get use to this so I better be careful. We clean up again, then get out of the shower and dry off.

"Feel like going out for dinner?" I ask.

"Yes, but only if you drive and I buy."

I agree. We dress and head for my favorite Italian restaurant. Arriving, we are seated, place our order and have a great dinner, but we keep our hands to ourselves so we don't create future problems.

When we get back in the car, I thank her for dinner, then she's all over my cock.

"You're really horny, aren't you?" I ask.

"So much hornier than I've ever been. You're not as big as my ex, but you turn me on and satisfy my desires more than he ever did."

"Well thanks, Sis, but we need to be careful here."

"Fear not, Bro. I'm not in love with you, I'm in lust with you. Think you can handle me?"

"Maybe... Want to catch a movie?"

"Not tonight. We have all weekend if you want to go another time."

"Speaking of all weekend, you going to spend the majority of it after my cock?"

"I will if you don't stop me, otherwise, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead."

"Let me see how this works out for me. Actually, I'm wondering if I can handle you. I've never had a more aggressive girl after me before, but I'll give it my all, Sis."

She smiles and rubs my cock.

* * * * *

As we arrive at the condo, I open the front door and offer my sister first entrance, being the gentleman that I am, and she walks in, taking full advantage of my manners. As soon as I close and lock the door, she pins me to it and reaches inside my pants for my cock. As it grows in her hand, she releases me.

"It seems to me you're ready for more, little brother. What do you say?"

"I'll play along as long as you're on top. Deal?"

"One hell of a deal. Your place or mine?"

"Your place. Then we can shower, get cleaned up and sleep together in my bed. Good plan?"

"Sleep with my brother whose roaming hands, or other parts of his anatomy, will likely keep me awake all night? A great plan it is."

"Get your clothes off little lady. Time for your caseload to increase."

"Ha, ha. Very funny," she says as she strips her clothes off in front of me.

After she's naked, standing proud, I strip my clothes off and I can see her pussy leaking. She's still horny for more cock. How lucky am I?

She mounts me and I walk to her bedroom as we hold each other tight as my hand free roams her ass as we walk. She knows what I'll do to her and as a result, her pussy leaks more juice.

On the walk to her bedroom, Connie whispers in my ear telling me how my caresses make her horny, how turned on she is to have taboo sex with her brother, how excited she is to have a cock in her pussy again, how my cock is going to please her and get her off. As a result, my cock has reached stardom.

Arriving at her bed, I sit down as her legs clamp tighter behind my back, holding her tight as her tits make their presence known against my chest. I kiss my sister with passion, then slide us back on the bed and lay down.

Connie, laying on top of me, reaches between us, takes the head of my cock in her hand and guides it to her essence. Slowly, she devours it, feeling sparks fly and euphoria filling her head as she engulfs my dick.

She leans back to sit on my dick, bounces on me, slowly at first, then picks up the pace. My hands migrate to her tits, kneading them and pinching her nipples lightly.

Connie moans as she fucks me, feeling things she never felt with her ex. She doesn't understand why either. Still, I have the ability to build her up to an intense orgasm, something her ex had obvious difficulty doing.

As she continues to fuck my cock, I can see she's getting tired so I pull her to me and give her a sweet kiss.

"Want to try a reverse cowboy?" I ask.

She nods and, without removing my cock from her pussy, she rotates around, straddles me and begins fucking me again while leaning on her hands, planted just above my knees. My cock feels tight inside her as she's building up to the explosion inside her that occurs when she reaches the brink of ecstasy.

I reach for her back to caress her, lower my hands to caress the smoothness of her ass as she bounces on me, then I move them to her cheeks, spread them and help lift her on and off my cock. She welcomes the help and smiles as she looks over her shoulder at me.

With all that's happening in her, my own orgasm is building. I let her know and a few strokes later, all hell breaks lose as we both have incredibly intense orgasms.

Connie slowly lays back on me, keeping her body on top as we begin the recovery process. I caress her tits, run my fingers across her flat stomach to her bare mound and feel my cock still buried inside her. Then I wrap her in my arms. We stay together like that for minutes without a word between us, then Connie speaks.

"That was one hell of a flight through ecstasy. Deeply intense," she claims.

"You enjoyed it then?" I sarcastically state as my cock falls from her pussy.

"Ya think?"

"Good. Ready for a shower?"

"In a minute or two... What are you going to do to me in the shower?" she asks.

"Clean you up so you look like new."

"Very funny smart ass."

I laugh and knead her tits for the fun of it.

My hands roam her body as she relaxes and goes limp on top of me. A couple minutes later, I push her to a sitting position and she slides to the floor, stands up and turns to face me.

When I stand up, she mounts me for a free ride to my shower this time. She's holding me tight for the trip and when we get there, I let her down. While she puts her hair up, I get the shower properly tuned to our needs.

This is her first time in my bedroom and shower so she takes a minute to look around. She's smiling as we enter the shower, knowing she will be spending the night in bed with me. I clean her body very slowly, but thoroughly, sliding my fingers inside her pussy as she moans. Her body is so slender and tight I can't believe it's my sister. Maybe I'm wishing she isn't my sister.

We finish cleaning each other, get out, dry off and again, she mounts me for a free ride to my bed. She holds me tight and I have free reign over the smoothness of her ass.

Arriving at my bed, I sit down and scoot to a sleeping position, not really expecting to get any.

She gives up her tight hold and claims a new half-on position with her head resting on my chest and hand stroking my cock. My hand is stroking her back and ass tenderly.

I'm searching for something to strike up a conversation with and I settle on a lame topic.

"So, how's my sister feeling these days?"

"Your sister is feeling much better than she ever has," she replies.

I wasn't expecting that answer.

"So, since you've been here, all we've done is have great sex. Were you expecting that when you arrived?"

"Having sex with my brother was the furthest thing from my mind as I stood in front of your door. I just thought I could stay here until I can find my own place, then who knows what. But you, dear brother, have shaken my world."

I wasn't expecting that answer either and I'm getting myself in trouble. I need to change the subject before it gets worse.

"Let's get some sleep. Tomorrow's another day. Nite Sis," I say and give her a kiss on top of her head.

A smile comes over my sister's face, I just know it. I close my eyes, but Connie is the first to fall asleep. I lay there caressing her body in the darkness of the room, taking in the natural beauty of her body and admiring the sister laying on me.

I can't find an ounce of fat on her. She's perfectly proportioned with the best ass and tits I've ever seen, and feel. Her hand is still wrapped around my cock, but she isn't gripping it like before.

I think about my sister for a while and soon enough, I follow her to dreamland.

* * * * *

I wake up the next morning because Connie is sucking on my stiff pole. I have to stop her to go pee so I do that after she relents. When I return, she picks up where she left off. She licks and sucks me good, like no other before her. Soon enough, I announce she's getting a mouthful.

Satisfied with her performance, she cuddles to me, but not for long. It's my turn so I push her to her back, get between her legs and begin torturing her pussy.

I lick and kiss her thighs close to her pussy, then move to her outer lips. She squirms and wiggles her ass as I lick her. Surprising her, I dart my tongue into her pussy and she screams briefly.

After licking up as much juice as possible, I move my tongue to her clit. The pleasure she feels is making another orgasm build at a rapid rate and before I expect it, she has an intense orgasm.

I pull away as she shivers and squirms while coming down and her heavy breathing is slowing to the point she can speak again.

"That was another orgasm for the record books, Art! Wow. You have done things for me my ex never did."

"Thanks Sis."

I smile as she stares at me. I'm not sure what her ex didn't do to her, but it's obvious she didn't get what she wanted from him.

The remainder of the weekend is more sex and more personal chats with my sister. I learn so much I never knew about her past in high school and at Harvard.

* * * * *

Monday returns me to work and we get another win on a law suit my senior partner argued before the court. More celebration follows, both at the office, then at home with Connie.

As the week progresses, I get a surprise call from my younger sister. She says she's taking a vacation next week and wonders if she can come visit. I'm genuinely happy she wants to, then I tell her she'll have to share the guest room and she says it's okay with her, but doesn't ask with whom, saving me from explaining, but it puzzles me. She says she'll be there by 8pm on Friday. I tell her to come hungry because we'll go out to dinner when she arrives.

Friday is here and after I get home from work, I give Connie lots of affection before Jan knocks on my door about an hour later. We're ready for her.

I greet her at the door and give her a big hug and a kiss her on the cheek. I bring her bag in and drop it in Connie's room. Then Jan sees Connie and the hugging begins again. They're glad to see each other again. As much as I hate to, I have to break it up so we can go to dinner.

We left shortly thereafter and head to a Mexican restaurant where we consume an absolutely great meal. We have unexpected conversations along the way and learn about some of my younger sister's challenges in life and work. Then the conversation turns to Connie and we spend a significant amount of time with her. Unfortunately, we left the restaurant before the conversation passed to me and I'm a happy camper as a result.

When we arrive at home, Jan wants to take a shower to wash off the trip so she disappears. When she reappears, Connie and I are talking and she comes to us wearing a thong and half T.

"Sexy outfit, Sis. What do you normally wear when you're home alone?"

"Sorry Art. Nothing. I can change if it's too much for the two of you."

"It is too much Jan," I say with a smile.

I look at Connie. She looks at me. We both nod at the same time, stand up and take our clothes off in front of her. Jan is in full shock mode, but seconds later, a smile grows on her face. She stands up and removes the two pieces of clothing she's wearing.

As we scope each other out, we come to the conclusion this about as radical as it gets. We're siblings. We shouldn't be going down this road, but life has its twists and turns and here we stand.

My baby sister is a fox and I have loved her looks for years. Now, I'm getting the ultimate gift any sister can give her brother, and she's getting the same from her brother.

Jan comes to me, gives me a world famous hug and the first feel of her warmth has its usual affect on me.

She whispers in my ear, "You can fuck me if you want."

I whisper to her, "We can have a threesome if you want."

Immediately, her face has shock written all over it as she turns to look at her sister. Connie is confused until I tell her what we just said to each other, then she comes over for a group hug, but it's obvious the party will not be stopping for while to come.

Jan already told us she's into group sex so this isn't new to her, but it is for Connie and myself. Jan reaches for my cock and strokes it to hardness with some of Connie's help, which takes all of two seconds, if that long.

"We're off to a great start! I never thought we would be doing anything like this in my visit. I'm floored," Jan says as Connie takes a step back.

"Jan, I have to be sure you're okay having sex with your brother and sister. I don't want to make an assumption based on your actions."

"You lawyers are all the same, always being lawyers. That's one reason why I chose engineering. Anyway, there's no way I'm going to back away from family sex. I love incest. It's almost the only place you can find unconditional love with a little sex on top. Don't you think?"

She already knows the answer, but we both confirm it.

I pull my baby sister into my naked body and feel her heat, then give her a kiss she won't forget in half a lifetime. Then my hands go to her ass and knead both cheeks.

Jan is trim and fit, with nearly an identical slender shape as her sister. Both of them can turn a male head and get cat calls. Both have a teardrop ass, are intelligent and beautiful. They're HOT, the same height and about two inches shorter than me. If I play my cards right, this might be fun.

With one hand, I reach for Connie and as she joins us, my hand going to her ass and kneading her nice, firm cheeks. The two girls explore each other's tongue as I pursue their ass. I'm in heaven with two of the best looking women on the planet pleasuring me. I pleasure both of them and we agree to continue doing it for the week Jan is here.

I've been with Connie several times so she decides to sit for a while, allowing her sister to get caught up. She takes a seat on the sofa and watches, eventually getting horny herself. Jan has to be already horny and she's being aggressive so I give my attention to her, for now. I give Connie a wink to thank her for backing away and she winks back, understanding my message.