My Sister Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is Connie going to stay with you from now on?"

"We haven't talked about that so I don't know for sure. It seems to be a possibility though, at this point, but...," I say, somewhat agreeing with her.

"Do you want her to be with you?"

"Yes and no. Yes because she, like you, is a very pretty and horny girl. No, because she's my sister and we shouldn't be involved with each other, but it hasn't stopped us either, nor has it stopped you."

"I want to be with you too. Does that shock you?" Jan asks.

"Not anymore. I've grown to love my baby sister in ways I probably shouldn't, but we have and I have no regrets because of it."

Art continues, "I know you're having issues because you haven't been married yet. Remember, you're a very attractive girl in your own right. You don't need to compare yourself to anyone. You are you and that's the way it should be. Any man will love you because you are smart, beautiful, sexy and lovable with a shade of cuteness. You have everything you need to catch the right guy. Let it happen, as I said before."

"You sure about that?" she asks.

"Very sure. It will happen to you so don't get glued to me. 'We' can't happen in the long run if that is what you're getting at."

"I know, but I've become very attached to you and Connie and have no regrets."

"And I've enjoyed the two of you for the same reasons, but having great sex not a justification for an 'us'," I tell her, hoping she understands.

"Okay, but when I come to visit you, or you come to visit me, expect me to fuck your brains out, Bro."

"I look forward to that and I will do the same to you."

"Love it. Now, tonight, I want you to take full advantage of me. Rape me if you want. I think I would love that from you," Jan tells me.

"That might be fun for me, but rape is not an act of love so I can't do that to my sister. I rather love on you."

I can feel her spirits picking up and her sadness seems to be fading away. Now she's ready for some serious loving and I want her last night here to be rewarding for her. Her enthusiasm is penetrating me so it's my turn to act.

"Do it. Your baby sister demands that of you," she orders.

I smile at her and take control. I squeeze the shit out of her and begin caressing her body, especially her soft, firm ass cheeks. As she begins to moan softly for me, it's time to make a change.

I stand, spin us around as she squeals sweetly, crawl on the bed and lay her down, then flip her to her stomach. She looks at me as she spreads her legs automatically and I smile. I sit beside her Indian style as she anticipates what I'm going to do to her.

I brush the hair from her face, moving it behind her ear, and caress her cheek and neck softly. She's smiling and I have a sincere desire to please her.

My hands roam all over her back in soft, tender strokes as she moans quietly. As they drift farther down her body, they roam over her soft ass cheek so she spreads her legs farther apart. Bless her, but that's not what I want her to do. I push her legs back together and return to her far cheek.

I caress over her cheeks and up her back, then I put both hands together and roam down the far side of her body, as far as I can reach, caressing her softness. Then I move my hands to the inside of her thighs which are tight, soft and tender as I feel her with delight.

Moving to her crotch, then back down to her knees, she has her body completely relaxed and enjoying the pleasure of the moment. As my hands move up to her shoulders on the near side, I skip the areas where my knees rest against her hot body. Jan is lightly moaning nearly constantly now and I feel the pleasure emanating from her.

Then I stand on my knees, move to her head, bend over her and kiss her cheek softly, then move down her back, kissing and licking her with passion. My cock is standing proud and stiff at this point so I'm ready to get inside her bare pussy at any time. I move her arms to her sides and crawl down her body with short movements, still caressing her sides and back with my hands. When I reach her ass, I relocate my body above her. With my dick is poised above the back of her head, it touches her far too many times, deliberately teasing her as best I can.

I concentrate on pleasing her ass as I kiss it, see her teardrop shape with my eyes, feel it's shape with my hands and caress her softness with my fingers. I lick my way down her crack and as I get close to her pussy, she opens her legs, raises her ass up and I jam my tongue into her wet pussy. She's flowing like a river so I've a lot to suck in. She pushes her ass into me and I feel the heat emanating from her hot pussy. Her lips are reddish and ready for action.

I move to her lips and tease her as much as I can, causing her to wiggle her butt, before I make another change. Some of the torture she feels is caused by her arms being trapped beside her by my legs so she's wiggling around to free them, to no avail.

I stand up and move back to her head as I release her arms and ask her to turn to her back. Then I tenderly brush the hair from her face as I kiss her, then start licking and kissing her down her cheek to her earlobes on each side of her face.

I move to her neck, then down to her tits as they stand proudly, waiting for my loving attention. I lick them, then kiss them all over as I knead them. I suck her nipples, then bite them as Jan moans the loudest of the night so far.

"You're killing me you guys!" Connie yells from her room.

We laugh as I stuff Jan's half T in her mouth. Little does Connie know I'm going to give her the same treatment after Jan leaves in the morning.

Again, I start at her head as I creep down her body, caressing every nook and cranny I find. I move my body over her until my dick is close enough for her to reach. She grabs it and licks it to her hearts content as I lick and caress across her flat tummy, down to her bare mound. She raises her butt up in anticipation, hoping I go for the gold... But, I don't.

Instead, I raise her legs on either side of me, hold them up and apart with the backs of my arms as I position my body to eat her pussy. She opens wide for me and I don't hesitate. As my arms hold her legs open, my hands go to her ass and my fingers find her lips as my tongue licks the inside of her thighs. Moving my tongue slowly to her pussy, she arches her back and raises her ass up a bit, then the assault begins.

My cock is getting sufficient attention so it's hard as hell and feels like it's longer than usual, but not likely. I'm getting ready to put it to good use, and relish the experience with my baby sister.

I lick all around her pussy, avoiding her clit for now, doing everything I can to tease the shit out of her, literally of course. Finally, I insert my tongue into her soaking wet pussy and suck her dry, then I move to her clit and tease her as she moans and muffles her screams, thinking of her sister. Then, it's time to make another change.

I get up on my knees, walk around her, kneel between her legs, aim my cock at her pussy and move her legs to my shoulders. As I slide into her with ease, she repositions the half T in her mouth and moans as my cock slides inside her. I slowly fuck her with short strokes, then faster strokes, then deeper strokes until she's in ecstasy. I ride her hard and she has two orgasms, then I raise the bar, so to speak.

I fuck her fast and deep as I build to orgasm as Jan enjoys the passion and the feel of my cock. Eventually, I deposit a large load inside her, causing her third orgasm. Jan is weak and breathing heavily as I pull out of her pussy. I pull the T away from her mouth so she can breathe easier and give her a quick kiss.

I move down, kiss her neck and lick her earlobe as she slowly relaxes below me, then I lick her nipples and tits to tease her more. She grabs my head and pulls me to her face, giving me a serious passionate kiss.

I roll off her, pulling her on top of me and she gets comfortable as I caress her tenderly and give her little kisses in different places on her head. I move the hair from her face and give her a passionate kiss she won't forget for a while.

My hands roam across her body, especially her nice ass, as she relaxes. Surprising me, she falls into a deep sleep. So I move her half off me and continue to caress her body until I succumb to sleep myself.

In the middle of the night, Jan wakes up and we fuck again with passion she never had before. I feel what she's feeling and we both have to deal with it.

* * * * *

When Connie comes into my room about nine the next morning, she wakes us both. Neither one of us knows how late it is. Jan, originally wanting to get on the road by 10, gives me a good morning kiss and starts scrambling to get ready to go.

I fix breakfast as she does so and Connie joins me.

"Have a good night did you," she asks and smiles.

"You know it. I slept like a rock last night twice, so did Jan. Amazing."

"What do you mean 'twice'?"

"She woke me in the middle of the night for another round of passionate sex. You didn't hear that?" I ask her.

"I didn't. I must have slept like a rock too."

I give Connie a kiss, then yell to Jan breakfast is ready and a short while later, she comes out dragging her suitcase behind her. She comes straight to me and gives me a hug, gives Connie a hug, then we sit down to breakfast.

There's dead silence at the table. I can see Jan is troubled, and she's trying hard to deal with it. Connie is feeling it too. She thanks me for the goodbye breakfast and heads for the door dragging her luggage. As she reaches for the door handle, she break into tears, lets the luggage go and returns to me with those tears running down her cheeks.

"Don't want to go."

Then she gives me a hug and buries her face into my chest.

"This has been the best time of my life and I don't want it to end," she adds in a whiney voice.

I give her a hug and a kiss on her forehead as tears pour down her face and Connie joins us. All of us are feeling it and tears appear on all of us.

"You shocked me the day you arrived and after your shower," I'm telling her, "you came out wearing hardly any clothes, the exact same thing Connie did to me when she arrived. I'm usually naked in my own house with clothes nearby if I need them so Connie and I quickly adopted nudity around the house. That turned into more than just nudity, then you showed up and joined our club. It was amazing to me the two of you are so free with your bodies and attitudes."

"I loved it as well, Jan," Connie adds. "Here we are, siblings, and we have no problems fucking each other, even though it's illegal, and we enjoy it as well. But, now we have to rejoin the rest of the world and you have to head home, even though we don't want you to go, but don't expect this to end here."

"I know. I know. I guess I better go. Can we do this again soon?"

"Absolutely, Jan. We'll need to contact the other when a good time pops up," I say.

"Good. I love you guys."

Then she gives us both a hug, a kiss, says goodbye again and heads to her car as we follow her.

I put her bag in the trunk and close the lid. We have one more tight hug, then she gets in the driver's seat.

"Love you, Sis. Be sure to call us and let us know you made it okay," I order.

"I will."

"Bye Jan. Love you," Connie says as she starts the car, waves one final time, then drives away.

An empty feeling comes over me as we stand and watch her car disappear into the traffic. Connie and I are feeling empty inside. All good times must come to an end... but they can repeat.

"I feel different inside, Sis, like part of me has gone with her."

"I know, Bro. I feel it too... Lets go inside."

We turn and slowly walk back in the house. I close and lock the door, then stop Connie. My emotions are causing me to hug her for I don't know how long. Our eyes display wetness at the loss of our sister and it makes me feel sad. Then I look in Connie's eyes, wondering if she feels it as much as I do, and she does. We remain in a hug for as long as it takes us to return to something nearing a normal mental state.

When I feel motivated, I remove Connie's clothes from her slender body as fast as I can, I lift her over my shoulder, slap her ass as she squeals and carry her to my bed. I repeat the same performance to her I did to Jan the night before.

"Oh god that was great sex. Is that what you did to Jan last night?" she asks.

"It was. I wanted to do it to you so you know why she screamed and moaned so much. You responded the exact same way she did."

"I must have... When can the three of us do this again?"

"We can talk about that after you answer one question."

"Then ask!"

"Before you arrived at my door, did you and Jan collaborate to set this little escapade into motion?"

The End