My Sister Connie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spin Jan so she has her back to me and I wrap my arms around her to feel her tight body. My cock is pressed against her ass so she wiggles her butt to tease me. Reaching behind her head, she runs her fingers through my hair as I caress her firm tits and move down across her flat stomach to her hairy mound.

As I move farther down, I find juices leaking from her pussy. Just as I thought, she's seriously horny. As soon as I touch her clit, she moans and spreads her legs for me. I appreciate her willingness to please.

"Jan, you're so wet. I'm curious..."

She interrupts, saying, "Sex with my brother is suddenly a big turn on for me. I never thought in a million years it would happen, but I'm sure as hell happy it's about to. You're HOT, big brother!" she says as she rubs her own pussy, eventually inserting her fingers inside her.

"That answers that question... Connie, what did you feel your first time with me?"

"I felt a deep connection to my brother, deeper than any I've felt before. I've always been close to family, but this is another level. I didn't want the feeling to end either. It's hard to explain, but I also became very horny very quickly. I guess the taboo really had a major impact on me. The feel of your cock buried so far inside me the first time is something I will never forget. It was euphoric for me."

"It was for me as well, Sis. I still feel close to you in ways I can't explain."

Connie opens her legs and is rubbing her clit, then slides her fingers in her pussy. Jan wants my fingers inside her so she pulls hers out, I push two fingers in and she moans from the pleasure given to her. I turn her sideways and push my fingers inside her pussy from behind and she moans again, feeling the pleasure of the sudden intrusion.

My other hand reaches for her tits, caressing them and pinching her nipples. Her tits are to die for, being perfect specimens of the female stature.

My cock is lacking attention so Jan begins her quest to get it inside her pussy. She grabs it, squeezes it, then strokes its length. My dick is already hard as steel as I anticipate having sex with my baby sister.

"You have to put this in my pussy, Art. I don't want to wait another second. Please!"

I get it. Foreplay is over. I walk her over behind the sofa Connie is sitting on and bend her over the back.

I squat down and lick her sweet essence, making her moan loudly. Then raise up, insert my cock in her pussy and Jan groans as my cock slides inside her. As I fuck my sister with slow strokes, her moans are unmistakable. Connie pinches her nipples while Jan rubs Connie's pussy and enjoys the feel of my dick as I stroke her.

Jan has a short fuse this time and she goes into orgasm after a few strokes. Can't blame her. I'm ready to pop off myself as I pleasure her with longer strokes.

The expectation of having sex with both of my siblings has risen my passion for sex to a level I never before experienced. It's amazing what the taboo can do for sibling sex. There's something different about being intimate with your siblings that makes the heart grow fonder, the dick stiffer and harder, the pussy wetter and the anticipation more intense, not to mention the unconditional love adds whip cream as the topping.

I keep fucking Jan, penetrating her in slightly different angles as she moans her many pleasures to me. Connie continues to caress her tits, then reaches for her ass and caresses her cheek. Then she moves to her back to caresses her there as I pound her.

Having a short fuse, Jan peaks to orgasm and that causes me to shoot load after load into her pussy. When I'm near empty, Connie stands up, walks around to the back of the sofa and bends over it, pulling me behind her.

I get it. She wants me to fuck her the same way I fucked her sister. Amazing how that works. I slide my cock into her wet pussy and stroke her as my hand reaches for Jan's pussy and slide two fingers inside her. Now they're both moaning and wiggling their ass to get more.

I remove my fingers from Jan's pussy and caress her tight ass, then run my hand up her back softly. She stands up, faces me, gets close beside me and rubs my ass and balls as I fuck Connie, who's nearing orgasm, so I increase the speed until she does and wow! She pops off with force behind her.

I'm not close this time so I pull out. Connie stands as Jan releases me, then Connie turns to face me, grabs my dick and strokes it.

Jan reaches to stroke me so Connie has to share. Then the girls pull my cock to their bedroom and again, I follow because I want to.

They push me to the bed and Connie puts her pussy on my mouth and Jan mounts my stiff pole and fucks me like there's no tomorrow. I lick my sister for all I'm worth as the other slams on my cock harder and harder. Jan is nearly screaming, she's swimming in so much pleasure. She must like being a cowboy. I get Connie off with a nice orgasm and Jan has her own orgasm a minute or so later.

As Jan gets off me followed by Connie, they lay down, taking a position on either side of me, half on with a leg draped over mine. They get nice and cozy as I put an arm on each back and caress them.

"That was awesome girls. We definitely have to do that again," I say, nearly out of breath.

"It was and I'm pooped," Jan says, tired as hell.

"Definitely more of the same," Connie adds.

"I must admit the first time with my brother was exactly what Connie said a bit ago. I felt euphoric with you inside me Art. Very different. Very fulfilled."

"Thanks Jan. I felt the same way... Can I ask you a personal question?" I ask.

"I guess so. We're family so it can't hurt too bad."

"You never shaved the hair on your mound and around your pussy. Any reason why?"

"No one has complained about it. Why do you ask?"

Connie jumps in saying, "I kept my pussy trimmed for years. It got shaved at the insistence of my husband and I mostly fought against doing it, but when I finally gave in, he shaved me clean one day and it just seemed to me that I got more sensitive all around my crotch area, including the inside of my thighs. Mind you, I can't prove it. It just seems that way to me. I'll shave yours if you want me too. If it turns out, you don't like it, you can let it grow back. No harm, no foul."

It's obvious the wheels are turning in Jan's head, then they turn no more.

"Okay Sis, let's do it. Like you say, if I don't like it, I can let it grow back."

They get off the bed, grab the necessary items they need to get the job done and head to the bathroom. They return about 45 minutes later and Jan has a bare pussy.

She stands beside the bed and shows off her shaved pussy. I stare at it and it looks delicious. I compliment her on how different she looks, then she crawls on the bed and puts her pussy in my face. I lick her and she seems to taste different, but it could be the shaving cream, but what do I know? She grinds her pussy into my face and I lick and suck her as fast as I can.

"God, I think you're right Connie, it does feel different, even more sensitive. Keep eating me, Bro..."

I interrupt by thrusting my tongue into her pussy and I'm rewarded by her moans and her squirms. Then she wants to test the other theory.

Jan gets off my face and lays on her back next to me.

"Fuck me Art. I have to know if this is true."

She spreads her legs, inviting me into her bare pussy, but I have to inspect the goods so I run my finger across her mound and pussy several times, then I wait a heartbeat before moving into position, just to tease her.

"Are you sure you don't want to watch TV first, or do the dishes?"

Her face lights up with a big smile, which turns into a laugh, then pulls me between her legs. She's wet so I smile and get my cock into position to slide inside her, then the doorbell rings, killing the anticipation in both of us.

I have no idea who would be ringing my doorbell at this late hour so I tell the girls to put some casual clothes on. I also tell them to stay in my bedroom until I know who's at the door. I get some clothes on, go to the door and look through the peek hole, seeing a strange man.

When I open the door, he attempts to push me aside and enter my house. I struggle some, but push him back out of the house and he gives me a mean stare so I return it.

"Opening my door was not an invitation for you to enter, so tell me who you are, what the nature of your business is, then I will determine if I'll let you in."

"If I were you, you're better off letting me finish the business I've come here to take care of."

Immediately, Connie recognizes his voice. It's her ex and he doesn't sound like he did when he was her husband. He's mad about something and at the moment, she has no clue what it is, but she whispers the story to Jan. She starts to head for the door, but Jan wisely stops her.

"Well sir, you're not me so this is where things will end if you don't cooperate," I tell him. "So who are you and why are you here?"

"I'm Connie's ex and I know she's here."

"What makes you think you know that?"

"I hired a private detective to find her."

"So what is it about your business with my sister that turns you into a total asshole that tries to barge into a perfect stranger's home? A better question might be, does she even want to talk to you?"

"I don't know. Either way, I have to talk to her."

"Well, I'm not letting you in because you're too pissed off to deal with this now. Come back tomorrow morning about 10ish and we'll start this conversation again. Have a nice night Mr Ex," I say as I close the door, but he stops it.

"I'll do this now. You best get out of my way before you get hurt."

Connie has never seen him like this and she knows when he wants something, he won't quit until he gets it. Jan tells her to stay put and goes out to find out what the commotion is at the door.

"I would advise that you not make that attempt, Sir."

As Jan comes into his view, again Mr Ex tries to shove me aside, but he doesn't succeed. I push him back and this time, he cocks his arm and swings. I lean backward, making him miss and his fist hits the door jam, causing him to cringe in pain.

Well, that has to hurt. Mr Ex knows Jan saw the whole thing so he walks off without saying a thing, not knowing if he's coming back tomorrow.

I close the door, lock it and Connie comes out, hugs me and makes sure I'm okay. Then Jan joins the two of us and I embrace both of them.

"Have you any idea why he's so pissed off?"

"No. Nothing is coming to me. My mind seems to be blank at the moment. I've never seen him so mad or threatening, but I need to warn you, he will get what he wants and continue until he does. He'll be back, I know it. Something is seriously wrong and I have no idea what... I'm sorry about this, Art. I had no idea this would happen. He seems to be a different person since I last talked to him six months ago."

"It's okay Connie. Let's not worry about this for now. We'll be ready if he returns tomorrow. Let's talk for a while, to see if he comes back tonight, before we move on."

We talk for over an hour without interruption, so I change the conversation.

"Meanwhile, where were we before we were so rudely interrupted?"

The girls chuckle and take each of my hands, dragging me to the bed. We all get naked and I get between Jan legs and eat her bare pussy, getting her nice and wet. At her insistence, I crawl up to her and aim my cock at her pussy as she raises her legs to my shoulders.

That's when we hear a bang on the door, followed seconds later by another bang. We do the same prep and put clothes on as the door speaks with another bang. I tell Jan to record this on video as I run to the door, look through the peek hole and see Mr Ex with an axe in his left hand, his right is wrapped with gauze.

With his left hand, he raises the axe for another hit. He's never used one hand to control an axe before, it's that obvious.

"Call the cops," I yell.

I open the door as he swings the axe. It misses the door and he loses control of it as it flies across the carpet, stopping by the sofa, missing me and Jan. He looks at me, waiting for me to say something, I guess.

"You don't have to do this. What the hell is your problem?" I ask, slightly pissed off.

"You're my problem because you won't let me talk to Connie."

The police, who are around the corner, two doors away on another complaint, arrive and one stands beside him, about two feet away, and the other behind him, listening to our conversation, but don't interfere, yet.

"Sorry about that, but it seems the only one that will protect her from you is me so I'm not letting you in until you become a little more civil. Understand?"

"You will let me in now or suffer the consequences. Understand?"

"Sorry, I don't."

With that, he charges at me, but the officers intercept him and force him against the wall. Apparently, Mr Ex had tunnel vision because of his anger and didn't even know the officers were standing next to him. Stopping his attempted assault, they handcuff him and search him, then ask if I want to press charges.

I assess the damage to my front door and it's extensive, but it's still a working door. I can replace it another time.

I have to think about pressing charges because this will show up at work and may cost Connie the job at my Firm. I excuse myself to talk it over with her. We decide to press charges and we'll deal with the Firm later.

I return to the officer and we're talking when Connie comes out of the bedroom. I shoo her back to my bedroom as long as her ex is still here. The officer wants to know who she is and I tell him the story, out of ear shot of Mr Ex, as I know it, and let him know he can talk to Connie after Mr Ex leaves. I don't have any desire to let him know she's here.

They collect the axe and tag it as one officer takes Mr Ex to the hospital to get his hand looked at, then to booking. Jan gets Connie and tells her the coast is clear so she comes out crying and gives me a tight hug, then Jan joins in. They both cry for a while as the officer waits.

I break the hug and ask Connie to talk to the officer so he can wrap things up here. She goes to the sofa and sits as the officer asks her to tell her story and she does.

As the officer finishes up, I walk him to the door explaining my desire to have a restraining order on his ass. He nods and leaves as I close the door and lock it. I'm wondering how this will affect both sisters. Obviously, sex is out of the picture tonight and I expect to console both of them.

After I walk with them to my bedroom, we strip our clothes off and crawl on the bed. I get cozy and the girls snuggle to me. We lay quietly, not saying a word for several minutes before Connie vocalizes a thought.

"I think my ex hates me."

That tickles my funny bone and I smile, then it grows into a chuckle, then a laugh as I laugh my ass off. Jan joins in, followed by Connie a bit later.

As the seriousness of what happened hits us, our laughter wanes and we get serious with each other.

"I still have no clue why," she adds.

"I think he hates me, not you... Did you take anything from him that was personal in the divorce?" I ask.

"No. Nothing. The only thing I got from him was the house."

"Did he love that house?"

"Yes, he did, very much."

"Does he know you sold it?"

"I never told him if that's what you're driving at."

"So, he feels betrayed by you because you sold the house he loves out from under his nose without telling him before hand?"

"Possible... Most likely... Yes, I believe you're right. Why am I not thinking? Nothing has happened like this before. He's always been so calm and collected, but today, he was out of his element. I don't understand him anymore."

"Well, as your lawyer, don't communicate with him without me present. Right now, he hasn't seen you so he may be having second thoughts you're even here. Besides, with the injury to his hand, he may not return for a while and with the restraining order, he may not return at all, hopefully."

Our conversation wanes as we lay in silence and eventually, sleep overcomes us all.

* * * * *

We're in dreamland for hours, without interruption, when Jan wakes up with a twitching pussy. She still wants to know so she wakes me and informs me she's horny and wants my cock. I have little choice in the matter and let her suck me until it's hard, then I get in position between her legs.

Jan guides my cock inside her and moans rather loudly as I push inside her wet canal. I slowly fuck her pussy as she mumbles obscenities, similar to enjoying the sensations. That wakes up Connie and she waits for me to finish with her sister as she rubs her clit and pussy, then rubs her tits with her free hand.

When I'm all the way inside my baby sister, I stop and remain motionless, just to tease her. When she wiggles her ass, I pound my cock into her pussy while she moans her delight, reaching for her top to muffle the noise. As I fuck my sister, my own orgasm builds. The pleasure overwhelms her and very soon, she has her first hairless pussy orgasm as she shivers and shakes uncontrollably. After a few more strokes, I also cum like a horse as my breathing is heavy. It was one hell of an orgasm.

As energy returns to my body, I change course, pulling out of her pussy and prepare to fuck Connie, who is up on all fours and showing me her ass. Unable to pass on that invitation, I move my cock to her pussy and push all the way inside her. When she moans, I take off like Roadrunner and fuck her like a rabbit until she cums.

All three of us need rest. I don't know what the exact time is, but it has to be the middle of the night. Our extra curricular activities are enough to send us back to dream world so I lay on the bed, allowing the girls get cozy on me, then the darkness fades to darkness... again.

* * * * *

I wake up the next morning with Jan rubbing my cock. She didn't get the second bare pussy fuck she wanted last night so she's eager to get some additional feedback.

Connie is still asleep so Jan waits until she shows a sign of life while continuing to stroke me tenderly. I'm already hard so I stop her to do my due diligence. When I return, she picks up where she left off.

When Connie wakes up, resulting from me getting back on the bed, Jan goes to work sucking my cock. She's on a mission and isn't wasting any time getting my cock in her pussy.

Jan is a fireball and she makes sure my cock is hard as nails, lays on her back, opens her legs and begs for me to make my presence felt. She has a big smile on her face as my cock gets close to her pussy and wouldn't you know, the doorbell rings at yet another most inopportune time. Again, we get some clothes on and I head to the door.

This time, a detective has some follow up questions so we all assume a seat in the livingroom and repeat the events of last night. He learns what he wants to know and says there are no charges expected from Mr Ex and I won't be charged for protecting myself, which I already know. The video explains most of what happened so that is where it will end, theoretically.

After he leaves, Jan drags me to the bed, strips us both, lays on the bed with her legs open and guides my cock into her pussy.

She says, "If that damn doorbell rings again before I cum, ignore it or there will be hell to pay!" she says with a smile.

I smile at her and begin the campaign of having sex with my baby sister. She is wet beyond belief as I slide into her to the max with little effort. I stroke my cock inside her and her moans are both loud and soft.

Connie is watching us fuck and she's rubbing her clit frantically. Jan is on a roll and builds up fast as I fuck her with passion and sensitivity. She reaches her peak quickly and has another intense orgasm.