All Comments on 'My Sister Eva Started It All'

by dezurtdawg

Sort by:
  • 418 Comments (Page 4)
domehard19domehard19almost 3 years ago

This has to be the best story I have ever read on this site or others and I have been reading them for 30 years. Would definitely love more

Urtoy2beUrtoy2beover 2 years ago

Amazing, I loved the entire story. You should write a part 2. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I give it a 5/5 right up until the mom thing. I know there's gonna have haters or people will think I'm one but I could get behind the story up until then.

Southernstee1031Southernstee1031over 2 years ago

DON'T STOP NOW...MORE MORE!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to do that exact same thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There has to more parts to this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't write another part this 1 was more than enough it could have been a lot better but it was to forceful from 1 to the other didn't have a sense of family unity

VictorDoUrdenVictorDoUrdenover 2 years ago

Decent but to over the top

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just read this again, omg so sucking fucking wonderful. My two live in fuck buddy’s and their best friend once again nearly fucked ourselves to death acting out this story. Mother, sister and sisters best friend, three absolutely sex crazed cunts gagging for cock, cunt and cum, what way to go. Fabulous fucking fabulous. Cunt crazed fucker.

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Brilliant hot fun story. Such a turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am jealous lol had a few situations similar to this but never quite as great.

YungMastaYungMastaover 2 years ago

The mom telling him to "make love" felt out of place and took me out of the story a bit. I can suspend disbelief for fantasy's sake that after seeing her son's gifted member she would need to feel him inside her but it would be a purely lustful moment. There was nothing leading up to the event that would show sudden romantic love on her part.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
BEST HALLOWEEN STORY. EVER

Over 300 have replied and COUNTING

Great story .

How about another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I always felt when a woman told a man...."I want your seed"....she was implying for him to make her pregnant? Am I wrong here folks reading this? For, isn't that is what a seed does? When I told my sister that I wanted to plant my seed in her womb she knew that I was referring to fill her with my baby batter. I wanted to give her my baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not enough was made of his getting back at his nasty sister. Mixed in with all the sex, she should somehow have been made to suffer drawn-out public humiliation, followed by abject apologies to her innocent, put-upon brother..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

eh...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my oh my what a fantastic story indeed. A bit heavy on his cock size and stamina, but this story isn't supposed to be about only that. The real plot was to overcome the LITTLE BROTHER title. Thank you for a great story.

'Wildbill

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked this story because of the holloween costume and the fitment "trouble". Then comes mom and she sounds like MILF also. Then the offer of any time or place. The proposal was good as he can still fu## sis and mom.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Definitely a keeper 🙌 🔥 🥞 ♨️ 5 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved the parts with Amber and Evie best, I would love to be Evie and have him for a brother

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was awesome!

Daemondaemon00Daemondaemon00about 2 years ago

If I was Dale, I would've fucked Eva once and then never fucked her again to make other guys not give her the same pleasure.

WetdirtysmileWetdirtysmileabout 2 years ago

Standing ovation, I've read this one twice, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If only she wasn't married, a cheating slut, and teaching her son to disrespect his father. She could have divorced him, without ruining the relationship between father and son like this.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

Fun, Funny, und Sexy!

10/10!!!!

emberaflameemberaflameabout 2 years ago

That was great I just wish there was a sequel preferably with them all ending up pregnant

CcatoneCcatoneabout 2 years ago

nearly all that we read are here is fiction sort of based on some of our behaviors solely for entertainment. I was consulted before I was married, both my wife and I received a great amount of wisdom from it. one was (we don't own each other). ( promises are dangerous) learn to understand our roles as husband. partner, lover, father, family, friends, and then learn your wife's, and children. everyone has their own personal beliefs. secrets and promises are the most common thing to do is be broken causing pain. the man and woman who counseled us said, (we all do make misjudgements). (always try to a better than you were yesterday). this story points that out clearly, and forgiveness is good for the soul.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Boy of boy was that a good read. Looking forward to a sequel. Definitely need to see your other works now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star for continually saying "off of"....yecch!

DeLord12804DeLord12804about 2 years ago

This isn't a favorite genre of mine, but I'm glad I read it. It was a fun read.

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I found the style a bit immature and I felt that Amber wasn’t really necessary but it was fun and full of fantasy. It was a wild ride, good job. 👍🏼

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I loved it until mom got involved I'm no fan of mom and son sex but good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very well done! HOWEVER...i kept stubbing my toes on the never-ending "off of"!

off is self sufficient - whoever thought an extra "of" added to "off" is more literate, sounds really stooopid...just stop it.

marla56marla56almost 2 years ago

I wanted Dale too, I couldn't stop touching my nipples while I read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot. Tell me more.

FluffyfefeFluffyfefealmost 2 years ago

I love ❤ ❤❤❤ this story!!! Keep up the great work.

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Great read a total E Ticket. It flowed, it made perfect sense and I hope I find a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story before the cuckolding.

Not really needed for a good & complete tale.

4/5

Bill S.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 2 years ago

I read this story several years ago and loved it then as I still do now. Over the top? Fuck it is just a story and a very funny and fun loving story to boot!! Come on people just enjoy a story for what it is and quit slamming a story because it seems improbable. MY OPINION and mine alone. It was a HOOT!! KUDOS BIG TIME!

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Mother, sister and future bride all within one day!

Great story, great characters, great sex and great ending! Makes one wish he had an 'influencer' like that of his own. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Lee2012Lee2012almost 2 years ago

Very well written, made for an extremely enjoyable read. In short. I was dripping pre-cum from my tiny 7 inch pathetic penis. 😁. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another author that has a great taboo premise, and ruins it by spoiling the secret and going poly/harem/group bullshit, which totally wrecks what was awesome just a few lines before.

hellhale01hellhale01over 1 year ago

Damn that was good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TRAILER PARK TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This Story Is Still Hot The next in the ( so far ) two part series is available by searching this title and adding Ch.2. Or click on the authors name for a complete list of all of "dezurtdawg"''s works ( same with all the authors on Lit. ).

OK anony mouse-- Trailer Park Trash ?? Sounds like you're complaining about incest in the genre of incest/taboo. But just in case you are pontificating from one of the Northeastern United States. Enter --"Legality of incest" in your search engine. Go to the Wiki. page on the U.S.A.. You will notice that of the 2.75 states where incest between consenting "adults" * is- well- NOT illegal. Two states (N.J. and R.I.) are in the Northeast and the .75 state ( Ohio ) is in the mid west ( which only prosecutes parents or "parental figures" ).

* " Adults" Age of consent in R.I. is sixteen the other two are eighteen.

The Anonymous who mentioned going poly/harem/group. Started by going for his Sister's friend. This is the incest/taboo category. So that's two unless you're here by accident. Pulling Mom into a story in this manner has been done before-quite a bit. But well done in this instance.

The Anonymous who mentioned cuckholding. My understanding the cuck has to be present or at least aware of what is happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NOT Ch.2 !!!

Oops I have the title of the second story wrong.

It's "MY SISTER EVA CONTINUES IT ALL".

Search that title or click on "dezurtdawg"'s name above for his list of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write quite well, the story was creative and flows well. Personally I'm not a fan of long detailed sex scenes. Just not my thing. You still did well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just about the hottest story ever.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just imagine her reaction in a couple of weeks when she finds out she pregnant I mean heck he would have to keep a secret while knowing he the father to his own baby brother or sister and his niece and nephew since he was spider man I could see him slyly saying why not name the babies Peter Parker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why do authors always have to Eff Up a good brother/sister story by bringing parents into it? It just RUINS it.

RegginufRegginufover 1 year ago

That was absolutely amazing. I really loved this story. Thank you so sharing it. I would love to read more if you decide to continue this in a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Me and my BFF had a 3 way with a well hung guy it lasted for hours made me and her cum many times. I did let him fuck my ass also she did too. We both were sore for days after it wad worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far too much "my cock is the biggest, widest, longest ever", "I cum by the 3 litre bucketful", "I have the best technique ever and can last forever".

It was just so ridiculous, it wasn't possible to get into the story properly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HaHaHa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All I want to know is..."will this family adopt me"? I need this in my life!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a load of crap! The guy is so huge that there's no way that any young girl would let him do anal on her, yet our hero is successful. The very next day, both of the women are oh, soooooo sore but they can't resist him . Then the mother gets involved?

As my father used to tell me when we had the farm," Don't step in that, son, that's bullshit."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

yeah, the size stuff was just over the top in the usual Literotica way, where only a tree trunk seems to be acceptable, and the anal pretty much ruined what could have been a pretty epic story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Literal example of "...and then everyone clapped" meme. Not funny or self-aware enough to be parody. Not good or remotely believable enough to be serious. Genuinely sounds written by a relatively bright middle-schooler. Bright, but still juvenile. Got through a couple pages and had to stop. Violated suspension of disbelief and made of self-insert superman cringe.

Good luck in your endeavours.

sweetnapoleonsweetnapoleonabout 1 year ago

I liked it, and since I know that it is fictional, not real, then I do not care about his size, like all these fucking anonymous whiners. My one real complaint would be that I do not think that eva was a bitch to him or that she hated him, they both seem to have had a pretty normal sibling relationship. Dale was not perfect either, always trying to horn in on Eva's friends, that would get old and tiresome really quick. So I thpought it was pretty good and I put my name on my comment, which it was everybody should do, especially those who want to whine and complain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oddly enough this kinda reminds me of spider man except for the incest between brother and sister and mother and son possibly resulting in two babies that don’t even know there brother / father/ uncle for the sister baby was the guy that got both there mom’s pregnant with them ex specially since you don’t tell us if they mom and sister are on birth control

bob3641223bob3641223about 1 year ago

Another 5 star, damn this was a hot story, hope there is more if not later, more with MoM & daughter also

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really not a fan of her being some slut that would let a but of entitled frat boy assholes gang bang her for sport, until her brother with the SuperCock comes along to save her. Odds are, if she really was like that he'd end up with a whole slew of STD's to worry about. Not sure I need to read about a cum dumpster getting fucked like the town bicycle, when practically every story on this site is like that already. her being his sister *could* have been a spicy spark of interest, but you made her into a whore for the entire university first, ruining it. Cucking his own father, too? Any trace of interest long gone by then, and I see you have a sequel to go full tilt harem mode, the death knell for any story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, that was a great read. Loved it. I can somewhat relate to it. I fucked my sister at a fancy dress party, not knowing it was her to start with. ( Her mask came off ) and once I knew, it pushed me over the edge. Couldn't stop, and kept going.

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot story... Damn hot. I fucked my sisters friend at a costume party. I thought it was my fiance. They were both dressed as Cinderella and it was in a dark bathroom. My fiance never found out but it was great.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I think the story was pretty hot. There were a couple of things that took me out of the fantasy but only one that really matters. As a woman, I'd like to implore you to please stop mentioning banging into the cervix or even the cervix at all. It hurts to hit it and especially to slam into it and it's over all, just incredibly not sexy to even mention it. Lol please leave the poor girls' cervixes out of the story? Lol it made me wince/cringe every time it came up.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The story was technically well written, but sex is less effective/arousing when it only consists of pages and pages of high energy, slamming, screaming, endless endurance and cumming, passing out, etc. What in art is called “light and shade,” a change in dynamics, is more effective. Grand finales are intended to be an exciting climax to a story, not the majority of a story. You gave a glimpse for a bit with the mother, but it was too little too late. I would love to see you expand a story with more nuance and erotica.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Although the sex part was fun, I keep thinking that if this were in “Loving Wives“ it would have an entirely different slant. She would be portrayed as a cheating wife & hubby as a cuckold. The part where she says “your father doesn’t do that anymore.” Sounds like she hasn’t communicated to him. I personally don’t know any man who would turn down his wife for sex (unless she is terribly overweight) even then if there’s still 💗 love, he’d probably still like a blow job.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Excellent. I am filled with jealousy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely fantastic!!!! Loved this story. He gets a total tri-fuck-ta -- the revenge on sister fuck, he gets the girl fuck, and calm the milf fuck too. Like I said fanfuckingtastic. Would love a follow up maybe xxxmas story yummm

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Incredible

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love it

XXB3ST14XXXXB3ST14XX10 months ago

One of my favorites 😍

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

3/10 writing was okay ig.. but i feel like it moved too fast in terms of describing the sex.. idk.. there’s no build up or anything.. sorry seems to be written by someone who got all their experience from watching porn

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

love the part when mom finds out. Perfect last page

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome story, are there a follow up or more stories like this!!!!!!!!

poznaniakpoznaniak9 months ago

I hope for another part

Timothy44557Timothy445579 months ago

It was amazing. Love to see more of this story.

lbentonlbenton9 months ago

OUT standing and very hot.

grate story

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

The angry sex with his sister, at the party, was incredibly hot! The rest was good, too.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sometimes you just need a well written, hot action, never could be real smut story, and this was it! Rose to the occasion more than once while reading this. More than a one time read for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

take out the anal stuff and this story would be 1000x hotter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It could be ok, if it had not gone to mother and the use of low life language, there is no finesse in this story. Try to be use better language. Just Fock and cum, does not make a story good.

Reacher84Reacher848 months ago

One of the HOTTEST stories I've read on here. Keep up the wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

LOVED IT!! Need another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I want more of this! What happens when mom joins the two girls with him?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really hot, must've read it like 3 times by now. Always so satisfying when he gets his revenge on his bitch of a slutty sister. When she comes back in the morning for more, he really should have drawn it out a lot and tortured her until she was totally begging and offering herself as her lifelong 3-hole exclusive cum-dumpster. That would the real way to get some revenge :)

Then Amber gets put in her place too. I just love when shallow, vapid bitches that think they're better than everyone (and ironically are some of the worst people you could meet) get put in their place. It's a kind of satisfaction that is hard to come by.

A nice addition when the mom gets her turn later. I wonder who's next on the give-them-the-best-fucking-they'll-ever-get list...

The dialogue was a tad over the top at times, entire paragraphs of "oh fuccckkk im cuuuuummiiiing" and what not. I felt like it didn't add much; you could have achieved the effect with much shorter screams of pleasure. But I guess it's a personal style choice for each author.

Also, there seems to be another chapter at least. My Sister Eva Continues It All. I don't think I saw that before. I know what I'm reading next :)

texlootexloo7 months ago

It is a completely over the top omega male power fantasy, that has zero baring on reality. That said, it was damned entertaining!

TxflgatorTxflgator6 months ago

Very good story. Stayed horny the whole time

dkhelmet50dkhelmet506 months ago

Great fantasy I've had the same one!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What the fuck 😂👍👍👍

JodailyJodaily5 months ago

What a serious jerk off fest! At least a two cum tale for most of the jerkoffs reading this, and over 3.8 million reads. Sheeit!! Damn near 8 million loads of jizz shot to this story. Wowza! I don't know about fucking mom, milf that she may be, but definitely sis and Amber deserved the bone. Ok, so I gotta go add another shot to the total cums for this fine piece of nasty smut.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice very nice

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lucky SOB

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mom and sister hell yes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous