My Sister Gets me to Show Her Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice took Emma's hand and led her out and up to her apartment.

"Hasn't Emma got any clothes then?" Harry asked.

"No, they got stolen or lost when they were dancing."

"Wow Archie,"Oliver said, "you are one lucky bastard having a sister like that, and one that finds friends like Emma."

"I know mate, I know."

About ten minutes later the 'party' came to an end and I headed up to Alice's apartment. I found Alice and Emma in the shower and couldn't resist the requests to join them.

Three still tired people got out of the one bed around 9 a.m. and this one watched Emma trying on some of Alice's clothes until she found something that she was happy to borrow. Needless to say Alice couldn't lend her any underwear although I had already decided that Emma only wore underwear as often as Alice did.

After that weekend Emma joined us on quite a few adventures and they usually ended up with the three of us spending the night in the same bed.

*****

*****

Well folks, that's about all the little adventures that I can think of right now. As we still have at least two more years at university I'm sure that there will be lots more and I may just get around to writing about them.

1...67891011