My Sister Gets me to Show Her Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All valid reasons Alice and all ones that go towards the definition of an exhibitionist which you admit to being. "

"I do."

"As you can all see, unlike men, there is not much for anyone to see round Alice's pubis and what there is to see doesn't increase in size dramatically when the person gets aroused, unlike males. This is the main reason why it is more socially acceptable for a woman to be seen naked than a man. An engorged clitoris is deemed to be less threatening than an engorged penis, an assumption that I disagree with because, as I mentioned before, men cannot control when they get an erection and if they have one it does not mean that they are a threat to anyone. You need to look between a girl's legs to see her genitalia, Alice, would you sit on that desk, lay back and spread your legs please?"

Alice did, propping herself up on her elbows so that she could see everyone, and she spread her legs very wide apart. I thought that there was a good chance that Alice wouldn't be able to stop herself from having an orgasm and I wondered if she'd try to conceal it like I knew she could.

"Right, now that you can see Alice's genitalia you can see her arousal. Having seen Alice's vulva a few times before I can testify to the fact that she is aroused, her labia is larger than when she isn't aroused and, although you probably can't tell, I can testify to the fact that her clitoris is larger than when she isn't aroused."

"Yes," Harry said, "I guess that standing at the front of the class every lesson does give you the opportunity to see her pussy, sorry, vulva every lesson."

"Moving on, one of the other things that you have probably noticed about Alice's vulva is that she has no inner labia and before she opened her legs you could see nothing other than her outer labia and her clitoris sticking out between the two halves. Only a relatively small number of women are like this, but I remind you that all people are different. If all the young men in here were to allow us all to compare their erect penis' we would soon realise that everyone of them is different from the others.

Back to Alice's vulva, as you can see there is copious amounts of vaginal lubrication leaking out of her vagina which isn't fully closed due to her arousal. The female sex organs as so much more complex than the male ones."

Just then it all became too much for Alice and we all heard her moan as the orgasm that had been building since she awoke that morning, exploded out of her. Her body tensed up for a couple of seconds then relaxed and started shaking.

There was deadly silence from all but Alice as they all watched Alice go through the throws of her orgasm then slowly return to normal.

"Well, we all know what happened there, did any of you notice that Alice's vagina had opened even more and that her vaginal muscles were contracting and relaxing as she was having her orgasm?"

"Yes." Eight people replied.

"And would anyone like to explain that to the rest of us?"

"Yes," Harry said, "when the female brain is expecting sexual intercourse to occur it sends signals to the vagina telling it to excrete the liquid that we saw to facilitate intercourse more easily. The muscle contractions are also a result of messages from the brain and they are designed to try to hold on to the penis and pull it further into the vagina so that when ejaculation occurs the sperm has a better chance of fertilising the woman's eggs."

"That's a very good explanation Harry, especially from a man, and is near enough for the purpose of this course. Yes ladies and gentlemen, although Alice's brain couldn't possibly have been expecting sexual intercourse to take place her arousal was so great that she orgasmed just like she would if intercourse was happening.

You may be wondering how it is possible for Alice to have orgasmed without any physical contact, well arousal and orgasms are triggered by a state of mind. Indeed it is also possible for a woman to orgasm without any arousal, there is a little know condition that some women suffer from, although I'm not sure that 'suffer' is the right word, whereby a woman can have spontaneous orgasms at literally anytime both with and without any stimulation. This condition is known as 'Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder' or PGAD for short. I once knew a girl who had this condition and she told me that it was both a curse and blessing. At that time the only know cure was rather drastic, removal of the clitoris, which she refused to consent to."

When the tutor said that there were audible groans from around the room.

"Back to Alice," who was still laying there propped up on her elbows with her legs wide apart, "you may, or may not be pleased to hear that we have finished the practical side of this lesson but back at the beginning of the lesson when I told you that Alice had volunteered I noticed that some of you girls looked disappointed. Apart from the obvious wanting to see a member of the opposite sex naked, I suspect that some of you actually wanted to be at the front in the position that Alice is right now, but were too shy to quickly volunteer. Studies in the past have concluded that women are less likely to be embarrassed or nervous about being naked in front of men, and that they adapt to being naked in front of men quicker than the other way round. The studies concluded that this was because men's arousal is more obvious than that of women, or to put it in simple terms men are embarrassed about getting an erection whereas a woman's moist vulva isn't that obvious if she keeps her legs closed.

So you may be wondering why it is that society dictates women should be clothed all the time, especially when a lot of men have breasts as big as some women do and we all have nipples. Going down to the nether regions, women have a lot less to see when they are standing, in fact if the woman hasn't removed her pubic hair that is usually all there is to see, pubic hair, and we all have, or had that. That question is a conundrum that I do not know how to answer but as a psychologist, from time to time, you will be expected to use therapy to treat patients to come to terms with, and live with, not only what society dictates but what people have both inflicted on others and been victims of unwanted assaults. I just hope that what you have learned today will help you understand the needs of the human body better.

Okay everyone, I think that we have all learnt a lot this morning and that your own arousal lever decreases ready for your next class, but before you leave would anyone like to tell us all what you think of the idea of a program similar to that of the American NIS program being implemented here in the UK?"

"A brilliant idea." Mary answered.

"Who agrees?" The tutor asked and all hands went up.

"I too agree, but I can't see it happening and I'm sure that I don't need to go through the reasons. But looking on the bright side, it will keep some of you in work when you get your degrees and go into practice as some sort of psychologist. Okay, next week we will try to work out why people murder other people. Enjoy the rest of your day, and Alice, thank you for helping us out today, I'm sure that all the students, and myself, thank you for making the lesson so much easier and entertaining, you may get dressed now, unless you intend to go to your next class like that."

Alice got off the table and put just her dress on as everyone watched her. She picked up her bra and G-string, carried them to her desk and put them into her bag then sat down.

"Okay class, that's it, you may leave now."

As Alice and I walked out I could tell that Alice was still as horny as hell and we were both extremely happy that we didn't have another class until the afternoon. We almost ran back to the apartment.

*****

Having said that the last interesting event didn't take place until the early Spring reminded me that I haven't told you about either Imogen's desire to use Alice's body, or the apartment's Christmas party. I'll start with Imogen.

Imogen expressed a desire to be able to manipulate Alice's naked body and abuse her pussy like she had done before. The problem was that Alice had been pretending to be in a hypnotic state when that had happened but shortly after that I had let it be known that Alice's fictitious, unpleasant past had been erased from her memory and that she was now happily back to her old, slutty dressed self.

Alice and I had to decide if she was going to be in a fake hypnotic state or be her true self when we invited Imogen up to abuse her body. We discussed the pros and cons and Alice decided that she wanted to be her true self.

The next time that I saw Imogen I took her to one side and explained that as Alice was back to her old self I had discussed with her the Flexi-Doll scenario and together we had watched a couple of the videos. At the end of the second one Alice had stated that she wouldn't mind being one of those girls. I told Alice that I had offered to role play but the videos that we had watched had girls doing the manipulation and abuse so she wanted to try it with a girl. We had discussed how we could make that work and I had suggested you Imogen as everyone had seen that you also sometimes don't wear underwear implying that you might be game for that type of fun. As I am usually the 'Mr. Fixit' for Alice I told her to leave it with me. Are you still interested Imogen?"

"Hell yes, your sister has a sweet pussy and I'd like to taste it again."

"Okay, come up to my apartment on Friday at 7 p.m."

We left it at that and I went and told Alice that it was on for the Friday.

A few things that had happened in the past had led me to believe that Alice liked girls as well as boys and Alice's excitement during the rest of the week led me to believe that I was right.

At 7 p.m. on the Friday Alice and I were sat in my apartment with drinks in our hands when we heard the lift ping. We'd left the door open and when Imogen walked in I offered her a drink. She put down the bag that she was carrying, took the drink and sat opposite Alice and myself. She didn't cross her legs nor clamp her knees together and I could see that she was knickerless. Alice spoke about the plan first,

"Imogen, I don't know how the subject came up but Archie tells me that you've watched a FlexiDoll video and that you wanted to make a similar video yourself."

"That's right Alice, and Archie tells me that you are the same and that is why I am here."

"Good," Alice replied, "I've never done anything like this before so I'm nervous and don't really know how to start or what to do."

"Okay ladies," I said, "let's start by finishing our drinks then Alice can play the part of the doll and Imogen the owner. When that comes to its natural conclusion we can reverse the roles and start again."

"Oh, I didn't know that we were going to reverse the rolls," Alice said.

"Neither did I." Imogen added. "I mean, I'd end up naked as well."

"Is that a problem for you Imogen?" I asked.

"I guess not, I just wasn't expecting it."

"I won't be upset if you are wearing granny knickers Imogen." I said.

"I'm not wearing any knickers Archie."

"Well that's one vision I won't have to try to erase from my memory." I said then qualified it, "the granny knickers that is."

We finished our drinks then I told Alice to go outside to the hall and shut the door.

"What do I do them?" Alice asked."

"Nothing, absolutely nothing." I said, "Imogen will do everything, you don't even move a muscle Alice."

And she didn't. Imogen opened the door, looked puzzled then lifted Alice into the room.

The rest went very similar to what it had with Imogen the last time and with Caleb, apart from the obvious differences. When Imogen started working on Alice's pussy I zoomed the camera in to capture all the details, even when she orgasmed although this time there were tell tale signs that both Imogen and I saw. But Imogen kept ramming one of her huge dildos in and out of Alice's hole.

Just when I thought that Alice was going to cum again Imogen stopped and pulled the dildo out. She then bent Alice's legs up and over and placed her legs under Alice's arms. We were both looking down at Alice's very wet, spread pussy and butt hole.

"Fuck her Archie." Imogen said, "Fuck your sister's brains out Archie."

"She's my sister Imogen."

"Archie, get out of those fucking clothes and FUCK HER, NOW."

Well, what's a guy supposed to do? So I did as commanded, Imogen abusing Alice's tits as I did so.

Neither of us lasted more than a minute before I started pumping my seeds into Alice as her body shook and jerked caused by her cumming at the same time.

"Fucking hell Imogen, that was hot." Alice finally said. Give me five then you are going outside that door then I'm going to do the same to you."

"All of it?"

"Yes Imogen, all of it."

Alice and I both saw the smile on Imogen's face as she slowly got dressed. As she was doing so Imogen said,

"Can you use my phone to record it all Archie, I'd like to watch myself being tossed around then fucked."

"Sure, no problem I said, but we have to exchange copies."

"Of course, I want to watch me doing the same to Alice, and watch you fucking her."

It was a naked Alice, watched my a naked me holding my phone whilst I recorded everything, that opened the door and said,

"Well, what do we have here?"

The next ten or so minutes saw Alice strip Imogen then put her limbs into all the positions that hers had been in a short while ago. I zoomed in on Imogen's bald and wet pussy as Alice forced her legs further apart than they were meant to go.

My cock had gone rock hard when Alice had revealed Imogen's naked body to me and it went even harder when Alice was fucking Imogen with her own, huge dildo. Imogen wasn't able to keep as quiet as Alice and she was soon begging Alice to go faster and deeper I wondered who was in the room below and if they could hear her.

Alice made Imogen cum twice, her fingers on Imogen's clit helping the orgasms to build to explosion time, and just before Imogen's third orgasm arrived Alice turned to me and said,

"Now Archie, fuck her brains out., and give me her phone so that I can record it."

I leant over Imogen's butt and held her wrists against the bed above her head as my cock entered her, Imogen letting out a long sigh then saying that she really needed that.

"Now pump her up Archie." Alice said.

I did, ramming my cock into Imogen's pussy just as hard as I had done with Alice.

Imogen came in no time and also let us know verbally that she needed it. But I hadn't stopped fucking her and I was glad that it wasn't that long since I'd unloaded into Alice. In and out I went, my left hand holding her wrists above her head and my right hand playing with her clit.

"That's it bro." Alice said as her hands went to Imogen's tits and started puling and twisting her nipples.

Imogen orgasmed again and still I kept fucking her and now pulling on her clit. Just as her third orgasm exploded out of her my balls emptied into her then I collapsed on top of her still holding her ankles behind her head. After a minute or so I felt Alice's hands rolling me off Imogen then I felt Imogen's legs descend to their normal position.

"Oh gawd," Imogen finally said, "that was fucking awesome, literally. We've got to do that again sometime."

Imogen and I just lay there for a good couple of minutes before I sat up and looked down at Imogen's naked body complete with slightly spread legs. Then I said,

"You know that you've got a great body there Imogen don't you?"

"So I've been told Archie. Hey guys, question for you, you two are fucking all the time aren't you?"

"What makes you say that Imogen?" Alice asked.

"Well this place for starters, it doesn't look very lived in, and what sane guy, brother or not, could keep his hands off a hot body like yours Alice? And you are so cool about being naked around him, it's like you are naked all the time that you are with him."

I looked at Alice and she looked at me. We nodded at exactly the same time so I said,

"Okay Imogen, our secret is out, we're fucking like rabbits and have been since we reached eighteen nearly two years ago. You won't tell anyone will you?"

"Hey, I doubt that anyone would care but no, I won't tell anyone, your secret is safe with me but it will cost you, both of you."

"Before you tell us what, can I ask you something Imogen?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"Can we spend more evenings like this one?"

"Ha, I was going to say that the price of my silence was more threesomes like this one, well not exactly like this one but the three of us naked on a the same bed at the same time."

"Deal." All thee of us said then Alice said,

"You know Imogen, you are only the second woman that Archie has fucked."

"Is that right Archie?"

"Yes."

"Well anytime that you want me to find some more for you just let me know, I'm sure that I can find lots of girls who want you to fuck them."

"Alice is enough for me and if you're going to be joining the party sometimes the pair of you might just have to find a wheelchair to push me around in."

"Aaw bro, don't worry, we'll be gentle with you."

"Good, I'm a fragile young man."

Alice grabbed my flaccid cock and pulled it saying,

"This part of you is anything but fragile when it's ramming into me bro."

"Okay, you got me, now can you let go of my cock before you do some damage to it?"

"I would never do that bro, too much to loose."

"Hey you two, a little less of the family squabbles, you've got a guest here."

"Sorry Imogen," Alice said, "come on, let's go and use the shower in my place, it's more girl friendly. Archie, would you bring our clothes please, Imogen and I are going to caress each other's bodies."

"Can I watch please?" I asked.

They didn't answer but I sorted a few things then followed them to Alice's bathroom and videoed them making out in the shower.

Imogen does come and join us for a threesome around once a week and we've often watched the videos that we made that first night, and some of the other ones that Alice and I have made. Imogen knows about some of the crazy things that we do and Alice and I keep trying to decide when we will tell her everything.

Those threesomes often turn into sleepovers and we've introduced Imogen to being woken by a cock sliding into her pussy. The first time that I did it Imogen jumped saying,

"What the fuck are you doing Archie?"

But she quickly relaxed and asked me to continue. Since then it has been her that has woken me by making use of my morning woody just like Alice often does. It's a wonderful feeling waking up to feel a lovely, warm, wet pussy sliding up and down on your cock and not knowing who that pussy belongs to until you open your eyes.

*****

Body Painting, or to give the course it's proper name, 'Human Body Art', Alice signed up to be a model at the Body Painting classes at Clarkson university. I still can't believe that people would want to get a degree in Body Painting, but hey, it meets a requirement for Alice and that's all that counts. When we first went I was a little surprised that they would let me be in the same room as where the painting was happening but they did and I've watched lots of girls get painted.

There were six painting areas, each with a pedestal for the 'canvas' to stand on and surrounded by containers of paint, water, brushes, spray guns and other things that I didn't recognise. The art tutor, or whatever his job title was, came up to us and after introductions he explained that there would be six 'canvas's' at each session and they would each be allocated to a student who would explain what they were going to paint on their canvas.

Before introducing Alice to Adrian the teacher told Alice that it would be okay for her boyfriend to take photographs but only of her unless he (me) got permission from the other canvases.

1...45678...11