My Sister Gets me to Show Her Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed Alice and Adrian over to his allotted work area then found a chair and brought it over. Adrian explained a few things to Alice then she walked across the room to where I saw a changing area (open plan), and three shower cubicles. I watched Alice strip naked then walk back over to Adrian.

It was then that I started to look around the room in more detail. Three of the other work areas already had girls standing on the pedestals and I realised that one of them only wore a G-string, one had a full bush and the other girl was as naked and bald as Alice was.

I wondered how the student who was allocated the girl with the bush would paint that.

Alice stepped up onto her pedestal and I saw that she stood with her feet as far apart as the pedestal would permit. I was happy that I had sat in her front as I could see her hard nipples, slit with her clit poking out, and it wasn't cold in there.

I was sat near enough to both Alice and Adrian to hold a conversation and I started asking Adrian questions and learnt that body painting went back centuries with it mainly being practised by the indigenous tribes of the darker skinned people of the world and that it was done for a variety of reasons from trying to intimidate other tribes that they were attacking, to indicate that the person was looking for a mate, to god worshipping, often before a young girl was sacrificed.

But it had only started to get popular in first world countries when in the 1930s a cosmetics manufacturer, Max Factor, decided to fully paint a model. My first thought when Adrian said that was to wonder if the model was naked or shaved.

When I asked Adrian if he was really going to get a degree in body painting he explained that Human Body Art covered a lot more that just painting bodies, it included tattoos and piercings and the students had to know all the history of them. As soon as the word piercing was heard Alice said,

"That's brilliant Adrian, I've been thinking about getting some piercings, could you do some for me?"

"Not officially, I'm not qualified but I have done some in the classroom."

"But you could do my nipples and clit if I asked you?"

"I suppose so, but it's not the clitoris that normally gets pierced, it's the hood, and from what I've already seen of you Alice there doesn't appear to much of a hood covering yours."

"But you could find somewhere to put a ring or a bar?

"There are lots of areas down there that can be pierced."

"Will you be having any more practical lessons in body piercing Adrian?" Alice asked.

"Are you wanting to volunteer to be the subject for the lesson Alice?" I asked.

"I can speak to my tutor if you want Alice?"

"Yes please Adrian."

"So what are you going to paint on Alice today Adrian?" I asked changing the subject.

"Oh just some squares and diamonds, similar to a diagram that I saw of a girl from an African tribe who was about to be offered to their gods as a sacrifice."

"You're not planning on offering me as a sacrifice are you Adrian?" Alice asked.

"Ha, no, but I could tie you down on one of the desks over there and we could all dance and chant around you if you want." Adrian replied.

"She'd like that." I said.

By then a few white diamonds, triangles, circles and squares had appeared on Alice's thighs and torso, Adrian explaining that the white was just a base layer, like people use undercoat when painting their house.

One of the diamonds covered Alice's stomach from her belly button down to her clit. When the paintbrush touched her clit I heard Alice moan a little but Adrian just ignored her.

"So is that paint water based and will it wash off easily?" I asked.

"Yes, but there are waterproof paints that take days to wear off. We only use water based paints most of the time, the waterproof paints are for special events where the person needs to keep the art work on for a few days."

I could see Alice's face and her brain thinking of opportunities to wear just paint outside.

"What sort of special events Adrian?" I asked.

"The main one is the Caribbean Carnival in the late Spring, students here offer our services for free for local events like that. As well as the waterproof body painting we do water based face painting for kids. Both the kids and the parents love it."

"So how do I get to be part of the Carnival?" Alice asked.

"You know, I have no idea," Adrian replied, "but I know someone who will know, let me have your number before you leave and I'll pass it on."

"Thank Adrian." Both Alice and I said almost in stereo.

There was a long pause in the conversation as Adrian got on with the job. As I watched I never realised just how complex squares and diamond shapes could be. If I'd been doing it they would have just been coloured boxes but Adrian was bringing out a 3D effect with all different colours. I decided that I'd never pick up a paint brush again.

When I'd got over the feeling of being useless at art I asked Adrian if he'd ever painted clothes on a body so that from a distance the person looked fully clothed.

"I have, I'm bragging a bit here, but the other week I painted an impressive pair of denim shorts on a girl, she looked amazing but it did take me nearly three hours to do it."

Again I could almost see Alice's brain working away.

"So Adrian" Alice asked, "how much would you charge to paint some shorts and say a halter top on me?"

"That would depend on what type of paint I used, the long lasting waterproof, latex paint is quite expensive, so is the Backlight UV paint. Both are flexible which helps them to last longer."

I just knew that Alice's brain was doing the same as mine and wondering how we could one of our parents to pay for it. I was also curious about the UV paint so I asked Adrian what that was used for.

"Halloween mainly, well in my experience, but I've also heard of it being used in some theatre productions."

"Well I guess that Halloween costumes are supposed to be scary," I replied, "but can you give us a rough price for some shorts and a top in water based and waterproof please?"

Adrian gave us a figure for both water based and latex paints and it didn't sound too bad, I wondered if Alice would try to knock the prices down with an offer of doing something other than painting her pussy.

"So is it illegal for someone to walk around outside wearing only paint Adrian?" I asked.

"Our class has spent hours discussing that subject and it's a legal minefield, what they call a 'grey' area. We haven't found any legal precedents about paint instead of proper clothes, but we've found that there is less chance of any problems because people are less likely to realise that you are only wearing paint but the simplest way to treat it is like you are totally naked and technically nudity in public isn't illegal in the UK unless you are performing some sort of sex act or behaving in a lewd manor. But there are a million reasons that a policeman could arrest you from just someone saying that they are offended by your nudity to a policeman being in a bad mood. Believe me, if a policeman wants to arrest you he will find a reason, but as I said, technically it isn't illegal and there are examples of almost mass nudity, for example the London Naked Bike Ride. Also, events like the Caribbean Carnivals, there's not total nudity but plenty of girls wear only paint and the police just ignore it at both those events.

Nudity in private and public buildings and property is different and it s up to the people responsible for the building or property to make their own rules but in general you would only be asked to cover-up or leave, they don't want the publicity that a court case would bring."

I could see Alice's brain thinking of opportunities and the idea of me walking down the street or through the park with Alice just wearing painted on shorts and top did appeal to me a bit but nowhere as near as it would to Alice.

There was a few seconds silence as Adrian continued with his work. That was broken by Alice moaning again and I saw that Adrian's paint brush had touched her clit again. That reminded me that I was supposed to be taking photographs and I lifted my phone.

When he was finished Alice posed for me as I took photographs from all angles, then Adrian's tutor came over with a very professional looking camera and he too took lots of photographs, Adrian explaining that the photos would count for marks on his course work.

I just had to congratulate Adrian as Alice looked wonderful. As I said earlier, I never imagined that geometric shapes could look so good. I again imagined Alice being strung up and offered to the gods by being fucked senseless then having a dagger stuck into her heart. The tutor seemed to agree with me, well how good she looked, because he praised Adrian.

"Want to go and see how the others are getting on?" Adrian asked.

"Wow, those students had a lot of imagination, and they've got a lot of bright paint colours." I said looking at a very brightly coloured girl.

"Oh, that's Ryan, he's practising for the Caribbean Carnival. Have you volunteered for just this session Alice, or all six if them spread out over the academic year?"

"All of them."

"Okay, I'll do a Caribbean theme on you next time."

"We get the same artist each time do we?" Alice asked.

"You do if I ask for you Alice?"

"Please do Adrian," Alice replied, "and if you want a victim anytime unofficially you just let me know. I'll give you my number when I get dressed."

Another student was painting a pair of shorts on one girl, not denim shorts but they did look good. I saw Alice bend over and Adrian asked her what she was looking at.

"Her pussy, I wanted to see if it was painted."

"That is the girl's choice, some girls have the body shape to need it and some don't." Adrian replied. "It also depends upon what the girl is going to be doing, there's no point painting an area that isn't going to be seen."

"Or not." Alice added and both Adrian and I smiled.

We came to the girl with the full bush and although the student had done, presumably, the best that he could do, it looked horrible.

"Best of a bad job but we have to work with what we are given." Adrian said and we moved on.

We arrived back to where we had started and some of the other students were finishing their work so we followed the tutor and he went to each one and took some photographs.

When just about everyone had seen everyone's work the 'canvases' they were told that they could go and shower. There were only three showers and the girl who had kept her G-string on had to take it off in the shower so, in two lots of three I saw 6 totally naked girls showering then getting dressed. Going there with Alice definitely had its benefits.

As we were walking the half mile back to our apartments Alice and I discussed how many times we could afford to get Adrian to paint some denim shorts and a top on Alice in latex paint so that it would last a few days and give us more fun.

"I take it that you won't be getting Adrian to paint your pussy?" I asked.

"Not even my clit brother, I don't want you to swallow any latex paint when you are chewing it."

"So considerate dear sister."

We went back to Clarkson for each of the subsequent modelling sessions and twice Adrian painted clothes on Alice and twice Alice decided not to shower it off in the provided showers, but to walk back to our apartments in just the paint. Alice got a couple of strange looks but nothing was said and we guessed that it was because we were walking along holding hands looking like any other young couple.

One time it was a very pleasant and not so cold day so Alice decided to walk back via the park so that she was outside feeling very naked in public for as long as she could.

The third time that we went we got talking to Adrian about the room that we were in and he told us that students could use the room and equipment any time that they wanted but they had to provide their own paint and other consumables. He told us that some of the students did the odd paint job for friends or business' to supplement their living loans.

I didn't think that Adrian was dropping hints to make some money but it got my brain working and before we left there we had arranged for him to purchase the required latex paint and the other things that he needed for him to paint some denim cut-off shorts and a halter top on Alice. He bought what he needed and arranged to meet him on the next Thursday evening for him to do the deed, knowing that we didn't have a class or a lecture on the Friday.

Unfortunately, on the Thursday afternoon our class schedule got changed and we were required to have a lesson on the Friday morning. On the way over to Clarkson university Alice and I discussed the problem Alice said that she'd wear just a light summer dress over the paint job even though she might look a bit silly.

Anyway, we went ahead and Adrian did a superb job and from just a couple of metres away I couldn't tell that Alice was just wearing paint. That was the first time that Adrian had used latex paint and Alice said that she felt more naked than when Adrian had used the water based paints. Like the other times that Adrian had painted shorts on Alice the only part of her pussy that he'd painted was the front part of her slit. Adrian had pointed out that he could still see her pink clit but Alice had insisted that he not put any paint on her clit. She didn't give Adrian a reason but I was sure that he knew why.

Adrian gave me the receipts for the things that he'd bought and while he was working on Alice I transferred the money, along with a nice tip, to his bank account.

It was dark when we left Clarkson with Alice's clothes in a backpack that I had taken for that purpose and we got back to the entrance of the apartment block without attracting any attention when we saw Ethan, Mason and Henry coming out of the building. None of them paid much attention to Alice and as we all said hello, Mason said that they were going for a burger then for a pint and he asked if we wanted to tag along.

Alice immediately said that we would and we all started walked towards the burger place.

It was Ethan who first realised that there was something strange about Alice's shorts and top. In the light from a shop window Ethan got everyone to stop and he looked closer at Alice. Henry and Mason also looked at her, Henry saying that Alice's pokies were bigger than the previous times that he's seen them.

"Yeah," Ethan added, "and that camel toe is, hey, I can see your clit Alice, those short look odd, hey, are those shorts painted on you Alice? And that top, yeah, you're naked Alice."

"Yeah, that makes sense." Henry added. "Bloody hell Alice, you're outside naked."

"No I'm not, I've got painted clothes on, it's not illegal."

"Well that's a debatable point." Ethan replied, "are you really going to come to the burger bar then the pub with us like that?"

"Yes, you guys didn't notice until we got this far from the apartment so why should other people notice?" Alice replied.

"You're going to let your sister walk around town like that Archie?" Henry asked.

"Hey guys, you've all seen what's under that paint so what's the big deal?" I replied. "And who am I to tell my sister what to wear or what not to wear?"

"Well, I, we, are a bit worried about you Alice, we'd hate for you to get in any trouble, isn't that right guys?" Ethan said.

"That's sweet guys, you're not just trying to get into my knickers are you? Oops, no knickers. Tell you what guys, if you have to rescue me tonight I'll give you all blowjobs."

"Deal." Ethan said.

We got to the burger bar and went in. It was bright in there but, amazingly, no one gave Alice more than a glancing look and we ordered and all sat at a table, me next to Alice and the other three guys opposite. I noted that all three could see Alice's lap and slit. It wasn't long before she opened her knees to let them see the rest of her pussy.

Our burgers arrived and the girl who brought them gave Alice a strange look but said nothing.

After the burger we left and headed to the pub that we often go to and found that it was quite busy, a late happy hour aimed at students. Ethan led the way in and we managed to get some space to stand near the end of the bar. The other three guys seemed to stand in a circle around Alice and it seemed like they were either protecting her from being seen by other people there, or that they just wanted to look at her all the time.

As we stood there with out first drink in our hands Alice said,

"It feels amazing to be in a crowded pub with no clothes on."

"I thought that you said that you were wearing paint?" Ethan said, "doesn't that count as clothes when you don't want it to?"

"As you yourself said Ethan, a debatable point that I don't want to get into right now, I just want to enjoy the feeling."

"Turns you on does it Alice?" Mason asked.

"Actually yes, you three might just get your blowjobs even if you don't have to defend me."

We had a couple of drinks there but the place was too crowded so we made our way to the door to leave. It was only then that a man, presumably the manager, bumped into us with a lot of empty glasses in his hands and when he saw Alice he said,

"Bloody hell girl, if you want a job here dressed like that come back when it's quiet and look for me."

"Alice, the naked barmaid." I said when we got outside. "Would you fancy that sis?"

"Not when I'm wearing paint, I'd be too scared that all the groping would rub some of it off. It was bad enough forcing our way through the crowd just now, I need a mirror to see if it's still good. I don't want to spoil my fun for the weekend."

"You've got to get through tomorrow as well, I hope that the paint is tougher than it looks."

We made it back to the apartments and as we entered the building Alice said in a very authoritative tone,

"Communal lounge now guys."

Us four guys sat down and Alice went to each of the other three, got their cocks out and sucked them until she had three loads of cum sitting on top of the drinks that she'd recently had.

Then it was up to her apartment where she lay on her bed with her butt perched on the edge and I made love to her pussy doing my best not to come into contact with the paint.

*****

The next incident is very related to the previous one because it was the day after, the day when Alice had planned on walking around the city parks in just the painted on shorts and top but instead we had to go to a re-arranged lesson.

After checking and discovering that the paint job was still in excellent condition Alice dug out a white, very thin, short mesh summer dress to wear to the lesson. When she put it on I could clearly see the blue shorts and the red top through the sheer material of the dress. It is a button down the front dress and Alice only buttoned it from below her tits to her belly button. When she was just stood there it hung and covered her pussy but as soon as she moved a leg it opened and I could see her slit and blue pubis.

Alice didn't even get any strange looks until we got into the classroom when one of the obviously more observant boys said,

"Are those shorts painted on Alice, because they missed at bit at the top of your legs."

That caught the attention of a few other people in there and they all looked at her.

"Okay, yes," Alice replied, "they're paint, I wasn't planning on coming here today."

"Let's have a look then." Another boy asked.

Alice looked towards the tutor who by then had realised what was going on and he nodded to Alice who unfastened the last few buttons and pulled the dress off.

Alice got a few comments about how good the paint job was, and some wanted to know where she had got it done. After she told them the tutor stopped everyone talking and said,

1...56789...11