My Sister Gets me to Show Her Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guys, I've just had an idea, we can swap today's intended lesson to another day and do a little social experiment, everyone except Alice, get a clipboard, some paper and a pen and we're going for a walk around town. With Alice walking in front of us through the busy parts of town I want you all to look at the people all around and note down the reactions of anyone who looks at Alice. Some will realise that Alice is only wearing paint and others won't. I want you to roughly estimate the percentages of people who look at Alice, look at her and don't apparently realise, those who do realise, those who look offended, upset, amused and even lustful towards her. Then next week we will discuss your findings and see what conclusions we can draw.

One more thing, although it isn't technically illegal for Alice to wear just paint out in public, I don't want any confrontation with the police so if someone starts shouting blue murder or the police appear I want you all to surround Alice so that no one can see her. Alice, are you okay with all this?"

"Yes I am, it's just as good as my original plans for this morning."

"I thought that you might like it Alice, right, let's go, Archie, you bring Alice's dress just in case. Meet everyone back here in one hour."

Leaving all our books we traipsed out, all following what looked like a proud and excited Alice. No one in the building appeared to notice anything 'odd' about Alice as she strolled out like she owned the place.

For the most part it was the same when everyone followed Alice along the streets as she walked at normal walking speed, occasionally stopping to look in a shop window. Only occasionally did someone turn their heads to do a double take, and even less so did someone stop and stare.

As had happened before, it was only the young men who said anything and none of it could be classed as insulting.

Some of the time that we were out I ran ahead watching Alice walk towards me and I swear that I could see her juices running down the insides of her thighs and her clit looked to be as big as I'd ever seen it. I even wondered if she was going to have an orgasm but I never saw any of the tell-tale signs of that.

Fortunately, there were no 'incidents' and no policemen appeared although I did wonder just how much detail the people who monitor the CCTV surveillance system could see.

As we all made our way back to the university the tutor walked alongside Alice for a while and she later told me that he'd asked her if she was okay and what her feelings were. She later told me that she replied,

"I was, and still am, so close to having an orgasm, does that answer your question sir?"

"Yes, thank you Alice."

Back in the classroom the tutor reminded us to hang on to our notes and to collect one of the sets of reading material that he would be asking questions about at the next sesson.

I offered Alice her dress back as we were leaving but she told me to leave it in my backpack and we strolled to the park and all around it with Alice only wearing the paint. We even stopped at an ice cream stall and bought one, eating it as we continued our stroll hand in hand and discussing how so many people could be so unobservant and suffer from tunnel vision.

We made it back to the apartment where Alice demanded that I relieve her frustration then we checked the paint job and were pleased to see that it was still intact.

For the rest of the day Alice said that it was strange looking down or catching sight of herself in a mirror and seeing red and blue on her but feeling her usual naked self. We even went up onto the roof for a while but Alice said that it just wasn't the same as being without the paint.

"I feel naked but I don't." She tried to explain.

"But at least you are naked enough to be out in public." I replied, "and that nearly made you cum this morning."

Alice put her arms round me and hugged me. The strange thing was that neither of us looked around to see if anyone was watching us.

*****

As previously mentioned, Adrian, the Human Body Art student, had told us that part of his course was body piercing and that he'd done some in his classes. One time when he was painting her she asked him to pierce her nipples for her. He agreed and they arranged a time and a place for the procedure to take place. It turned out that Clarkson university also let the students use their facilities in a designated room for doing such procedures, all Alice had to do was provide the sleepers that she would wear until the piercings were healed. Adrian also told her what the best metal was to get, and where to get them from.

A couple of days before the procedure Alice and I went to the shop to buy the sleepers and also to look at what she could replace the sleepers with when her nipples were healed.

There was a middle-aged man and a young girl serving in the shop and it was the man that approached us when we went in. Alice explained that she was going to get her nipples pierced and that she needed some sleepers. Both Alice and I were a little surprised when the man asked Alice what her nipples were like but Alice, being Alice, just pulled her top down to below her tits.

"Ah yes, nice and big and hard, perfect for piercing," the man replied.

"So what is the best metal to have them made of?" Alice asked leaving her top bunched below her tits. "I've heard that it's stainless steel."

"Stainless steel is s very good choice, but there are different types of Stainless steel. We only sell 316L Stainless steel and Titanium which is another excellent choice. Let me show you some."

The man went to another part of the shop, Alice left her top down and the young shop girl walked passed, looking at Alice's tits and smiling.

The man came back with two trays of sleepers and to be honest, most of them looked the same to me but he went through them all, sometimes picking one up and holding it over one of her nipples which were still rock hard even though it was warm in the shop.

After a good five minutes Alice selected a set and said that she'd have them. The man took the set and put them on the counter then took the two trays back to where they had come from. When he got back to Alice she said,

"What about when the wounds have healed, I was thinking of dumb bells and D rings would work well with those nipples. We have an excellent range of those, would you like me to show you?"

"Silly question." I thought.

The man got some more trays and Alice went through them, again holding some to a nipple to see what it would look like. After she's chosen some Alice turned to me, held a dumb bell with a D ring attached to her right nipple and asked me what I thought. Not being too impressed with the time that it had all taken I replied,

"Perfect, I can attach some ropes to them and pull you around by them."

But Alice was just as quick coming back with,

"Yes, they're better than a collar and leash for a walk in the park."

The poor man looked a bit flustered but the girl had a big grin on her face. I looked at her chest and could just see the outline of some sort of nipple jewellery. I wondered if she would like to be led round the park by her nipples.

The man took Alice's credit card and in a couple of minutes came back with her receipt and a little fancy bag.

"Thank you madam." He said, then as Alice took the things and turned to leave the shop the man coughed and said,

"Err excuse me madam, but you may like to err, your chest."

Alice pretended that she'd forgotten and was shocked as she quickly pulled her top up, and we left.

We met Adrian as we walked into Clarkson university and we talked about the upcoming Caribbean Carnival as we walked to the designated room, When we went in we saw a girl flat on her back on a table with her legs spread and totally naked. Two young men were stood beside her, one with his latex gloved fingers doing something to her pussy.

"Oh hi Ben," Adrian said, "I didn't realised that you had booked this room before me, getting in some practice?"

"Hi Adrian, yes, this is Angie and Tom, Angie wants her nipples and her clit hood doing. Come and watch, make sure that I'm doing it right."

"Don't worry Angie," Adrian said, "Ben is only joking, he's done it hundreds of times before and only three have ended up in the morgue. No, just joking, everyone of the girls was one hundred percent satisfied. Hey, I'm going to pierce Alice here's nipps and she's thinking about her hood, would you mind if her and her boyfriend Archie here watch Ben in action to see if it will help her make up her mind?"

"Why not, it isn't as if there is any more of me to see."

"Hi Angie, Alice said, I'll get ready for my piercings now so that the guys have two girls to look at. That should mean that they are only looking at you for half the time."

Alice didn't wait for a reply and she started taking her dress off. Yes Alice had worn a dress knowing that she'd only have to bear her tits to get her nipples pierced but she wanted to get totally naked.

Tom's eyes were glued to Alice whilst Alice's and my eyes were glued to what Ben was doing to Angie's pussy.

Surprisingly, Angie only slightly winced as the needle went through Angie's clit hood but I totally cringed at what I was seeing. Also surprisingly, well to me, there wasn't much blood as I watched a sleeper being pushed through Angie's hood. Nor was there when we all watched the needle going through Angie's nipples. Neither was there much pain because Angie's face didn't even register that it was happening. We all watched at Angie's sleepers were inserted.

Ben was soon cleaning all around Angie's wounds and telling her how to keep them clean and sterile, then Angie got off the table and asked Tom what he thought.

"Cool." Tom replied and went to put his hands on Angie's tits.

"Whoa there buster, you're going to have to keep your hands to yourself for a while."

I smiled as I enjoyed the view then Adrian said,

"Up on the table Alice."

Seconds later we were all looking down on Alice's naked body, her automatically having spread her legs even though she wasn't having her hood pierced.

"Okay Alice," Adrian said, "last chance to back out."

"Do it Adrian." Alice replied.

Alice's nipples were already rock hard and as Adrian swabbed them with whatever they appeared to get even bigger as Adrian said,

"These are going to be easy, look at them, they're just begging to to be pierced."

We all watched as Adrian got to work and I noted that instead of wincing with pain when the needle went through, Alice actually moaned. I looked at her pussy and saw that she was wet. I wasn't sure if it was jointly because of the pain, and the fact that four guys were staring at her naked body.

All too soon for probably everyone there, Adrian was finished but instead of just telling her to get off the table he moved down and looked at her pussy.

"Hmm, obviously I've seen this before but looking closer piercing your hood wouldn't be as easy as Ben found Angie's to be, you don't have a very big hood Alice which is why your clit sticks out so much."

Adrian reached over to Alice's clit and moved it from side to side causing her to moan then he continued,

"But there is enough to put a ring or bar in if you want, what do you think Ben?"

Ben stepped over and had a close look before he too moved Alice's clit from side to side causing another moan.

"Yes, there's enough there." Ben said then added, "Nice clit Alice."

"That wasn't very professional Ben." Adrian said.

"I'm not a professional yet mate." Ben replied.

"Thank you Ben." Alice said.

I smiled.

"So what do you think Alice," Adrian asked, "do you want it piercing or not?"

"Well definitely not today but I'll think about it some more. I'll let you know Adrian."

"Fair enough Alice, I think that you can get off the table and get dresses now, but remember what I've said about the hygiene."

Adrian, Ben and I watched the two girls get dressed then I handed Adrian the money and we left. Just before Alice's tits disappeared behind her dress I thought about joking about leading her round the park again but I didn't.

As we walked back to the apartment Alice kept holding the front of her dress away from her nipples saying that the movement of the fabric was irritating her a little.

"A good job that you can stay naked for the rest of the day then." I replied.

"Yeah, but I can still ride you brother, and my gawd I need you inside me as soon as possible."

*****

One of the things that Alice and I have confessed to Imogen is that the hypnotism is all a con. When we first told her she couldn't stop laughing for ages but then she started to see some potential for her to have some fun as well.

The first real opportunity was the apartment's end of semester / Christmas party. In the days before it Alice and Imogen talked for ages about it then told me their plan. Firstly I had to let slip that I had hypnotised Imogen as well then suggest that we could have a bit of fun getting both Alice and Imogen to do some crazy things. They'd suggested a few things to me but they really wanted the suggestions to come from the other people there to make it look a bit more genuine and 'interesting'.

It was mainly guys that were at the party, some of the girls having left to go back to their parents as early as they could, but that made it better, certainly from Alice's point of view as she prefers to 'perform' in front of guys rather than girls. Anyway, there must have been twenty guys, including some that weren't residents, and I counted eight girls excluding Alice and Imogen, so there was still plenty of space in the communal lounge.

After about an hour, Jacob, without any prompting from me, asked me if it was true that Alice had got over her failed relationship and if so, had I had anything to do with the change that he'd noticed in Alice.

"You mean the super short skirts and low cut tops that she wears a lot nowadays?"

"Yeah, that's it, she looks so hot these days."

"Yes, I suppose she does, and yes, I used the hypnotism to make her forget all about the bastard who upset her, whenever I mention his name now all she says is that she's glad that she never went out with him."

"So is all the hypnotism over now, can you still get her to do things?"

"Yeah I can, and the other week when I was getting her to tidy my room Imogen came up to see her and asked me what I was doing getting my sister to clean my room for me."

"So was Imogen pissed off with you?"

"She was a bit and she told me that I could never hypnotise her, that she wouldn't fall for it and that she was surprised that Alice had. So I said that she wouldn't mind if I tried to hypnotise her. So I did, and her brain is just as susceptible to hypnotism as Alice's is."

"So you can hypnotise both Alice and Imogen now?"

"Well yes, technically I left Imogen like Alice, all I have to do is say the magic words and they will do whatever I tell them to."

"Bloody hell bro, you've got to teach me how to do that, the things that I'd get them doing, wow, my cock would get worn to a matchstick in no time."

"So just what would you get two hot girls to do, apart from get them to give you never ending blowjobs and fucks?"

"Two naked hotties, when I needed a rest I'd get them to put on a show for me?" Jacob replied.

I looked over to Alice and saw that she was talking to Harper and Sophie and that Imogen had joined them. Harry was walking my way so I asked him,

"Harry, if you could get Imogen and Alice to do anything right now, what would it be?"

"Easy mate, Yoga, naked Yoga, have you seen the positions that girls get into when they're doing yoga, it's like they're offering their pussies to you to fuck them. Oh sorry Archie, I forgot that Alice is your sister."

"That's okay mate, I'd like to see her doing naked yoga as well."

"Hey," Jacob interrupted, "didn't Elle say that she used to teach Yoga, maybe she could get Alice and Imogen to perform and show their pussies to us."

"Not without me putting them in a hypnotic state." I replied,

"Go on Archie, do it." Harry said.

"Yeah," Jacob said, "it is Christmas, we could do with something nice to think about over the holidays."

I went silent for about twenty seconds then said,

"Well it is Christmas, I guess that we all need a nice visual present."

I turned to look at Alice and Imogen and saw that they were still talking to Harper and Sophie, then I looked around for Elle and saw her talking to Mason, and she looked a little 'happy'.

"Jacob," I said, "you go and prime Elle, I'll sort Alice and Imogen."

Jacob went towards Elle and I went to Alice and Imogen and said,

"Sorry to interrupt ladies, but can I borrow Alice and Imogen for a few minutes?"

As Alice and Imogen walked towards me I took the drinks off them and whispered,

"Action time."

Then, quite loudly I said,

"Alice, Simple Simon Says Pineapple, Imogen, Simple Simon Says Mango"

Both girls froze staring straight ahead and Jacob appeared with Elle in tow.

"ENTERTAINMENT TIME," Jacob shouted, "ELLE IS GOING TO RUN A LITTLE YOGA LESSON."

Elle giggled a little and I realised that she was more pissed than I originally thought.

"Alice, Simple Simon Says turn and face Imogen and take her clothes off."

"Imogen, Simple Simon Says turn and face Alice and take her clothes off."

Everyone just stood and watched the two girls stripping each other and I could understand why, well I could understand the guys but not the girls and no one said a word when the stripping revealed that neither girl wore any underwear. When they were both completely naked I turned to Elle and said,

"Okay Elle, your students await you." Then I turned back to Alice and Imogen and said,

"Alice, Imogen, Simple Simon Says that both of you will do all the yoga that Elle tells you."

Elle started with some of the easy and not very revealing positions and surprisingly, Elle appeared to sober up a little. Then the more revealing positions started and Elle got down and demonstrated each one, forgetting that she was wearing a miniskirt letting the people in front of her see her red thong which was small enough for everyone to know that she shaved all around her vulva. But both Alice and Imogen were showing a lot more than Elle, two beautiful pussies in all their wet glory were on display for all to see, and that included quite a few phone cameras.

All credit to Elle, she remembered well over a dozen positions, most of them causing Alice and Imogen to display their spread pussies and I'm sure that a few phones memory cards got filled.

When Elle admitted that she had run out of positions she got a lot of thanks, not only for what she had got Alice and Imogen to display but also for what she herself had displayed, even if she didn't know it. I stepped in front of Alice and Imogen, both being stood on their feet staring straight forward.

"Right ladies, oh, Simple Simon Says put your right hand in the air and bend the middle two fingers."

They both did.

"Now, Simple Simon Says the next challenge for both of you is to get those middle two fingers in the other girl's vagina and finger fuck her until she orgasms. The first girl to make the other cum will get to go round the room and let all the guys here finger her."

This challenge hadn't been discussed before, I'd just thought of it whilst the two spread pussies were thrust up in the air in front of me, and both girls just stared at each other for a few seconds before both right hands went for the other girl's pussy.

I guess that both girls wanted to be fingered by all the guys there because they really went for each other, quickly ending up on the floor and rolling around trying to get the better of the other and in the process putting on quite a spectacle for their audience.