My Sister Gets me to Show Her Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A rag doll, what to you mean Archie?"

"With her naked and you moving her body to any position that you want."

"Like with her legs spread wide open or back over her head?"

"Yeah, something like that, I guess that you're limited by your imagination."

"That sounds like fun, everyone could have a go at moving parts of her, even the girls, they could use her as a dummy for a human biology lesson."

"That would be funny, and I could take photographs but not show them to her, she'd have a mare if she saw them whilst she was 'normal'.

"You've go to show me how to hypnotise a girl Archie."

"A hypnotists is only as good as the susceptibility of the victim Logan."

"Well I guess that Alice is very susceptible then."

"Yes, I guess she is."

"Right, Wednesday, an evening of naked Alice then," Logan said, "I hope that the others don't mind."

"They don't have to stay and watch."

"True. Hey, would you mind if us guys took photographs of her when she's naked?"

"Go for it mate, but just make sure that Alice never sees them."

"I'm sure that the guys will be very discreet Archie."

*****

The Monday and Tuesday were spent with Alice and I shopping for everything that we needed, and of course marathon sex sessions with no fear of mum or day coming home. Alice also managed to attract the attention of some people in the buildings opposite as she stood in her window looking out, naked of course. We even went up onto the roof again for Alice to try to work out the best place for her to do some nude sunbathing when the weather was warm enough and she told me that she liked walking around up there whilst she was naked, that it gave her a better feeling of being naked outdoors.

Anyway, during the day on the Wednesday we both went out and made two trips to the nearest supermarket to get load of booze and snacks and when it was time to go down to the party Alice put on one of her G-strings and a loose fitting summer dress, nothing else, not even shoes, and down we went.

Most of the people were already there and also a couple of mates of the guys. I guessed that they had told their mates that a girl would possibly be flashing her goodies again. If only they knew what Alice and I had planned.

The party started just like the majority of parties with people circulating, talking and drinking. I noticed Imogen bend over one time and I swear that she was knickerless again, and a couple of times I saw Alice bend right over, one time I was behind her and I saw a hint of her bare butt and a little triangle of fabric covering her pussy, and the other time I was in front of her and I saw her tits down the top of her dress. If I had noticed then there was a very good chance that some other guys had see as well but it was only those two occasions, the other times that she bent over she would hold the front of her dress against her chest or bent a lot more ladylike.

When it started to get late Logan came over to me and whispered,

"So are you going to do it then Archie?"

"Do you really want me to do this Logan?" I asked.

"Don't be stupid Archie, what guy wouldn't want to see your sister naked?"

"Okay then, but you've got to promise to go round everyone and remind them not to tell anyone about what happens here, you know what will happen to me if she ever finds out."

"Yeah, yeah, I'll take care of it." Logan replied.

I walked over to Alice who was sat on one of the sofas with Imogen on one side of her and Ruby on the other and I was pleased to see that she didn't have a drink in her hands.

"Alice Simple Simon Says Pineapple." I said.

Alice stared straight ahead.

"LISTEN EVERYONE," I shouted, "Some of you may have noticed that my gorgeous, amazing sister is a bit anti-boy at the moment. She never used to be, she had a boyfriend until a few months ago and she used to come home and tell me everything that they'd got up to, and I mean everything. Then something went wrong, I never saw the boy again and she will not talk about it. Well I've decided to do something about it, I want my real sister back.

In a minute I'm going to tell her to take her clothes off and let you all get your hands on her body. I'm not going to tell you what to do or what not to do but in a few minutes there will be a box of condoms down here. She will be acting like a rag doll and may I suggest that you move her limbs about a lot and bend her over a lot, she used to do gymnastics so she should be very flexible.

One or two of you may be thinking that I'm using my hypnotism skills just to get her gang-banged but that is far from the truth. As you know, I'm here to study psychology and I've read that in cases like this a good few large doses of what the patient used to enjoy can make them overcome the psychological barrier that their mind has erected.

So, if none of you have any objections we will begin."

I paused for a minute just to see if anyone said anything then I turned to Alice and was about to issue a command when Grace said,

"I thought that brothers were supposed to like their sisters Archie."

"I do, I love her dearly but she needs help to get over whatever it was that happened to her and I believe that this is the best way forward."

"So you're going to let us fuck her?" Caleb asked.

"Yes, and if any of the girls want to do anything to her then they can. It may have been another girl that did something to her."

I waited to see if anyone else had anything to say then said,

"Alice, Simple Simon Says when I stop talking you are to stand up and go to your room. You will then take off all your clothes and leave them on your bed and then go to my room where you will find a box of condoms near my computer. Finally you will bring the condoms down here then lay on one of the sofas. Go."

Alice stood up and walked out of the room.

"You're actually going to do this?" Owen said.

"No, you people are. As I said, I believe that this is the best treatment for her condition. Remember, her conscious side will not remember a thing about what happens but her sub conscious will be working away in the background and hopefully fight whatever the mental block is. Oh, and please remember, this all depends upon her never finding out anything about what is about to happen here. It will surface eventually but any early knowledge may do irreparable damage."

"Jeez mate," Logan said, "you're sounding like a shrink already and you haven't even started your course."

"Sorry about that but if any of you girls want a private consultation I will be happy to oblige."

"I might just take you up on that Archie." Imogen said.

Seconds later the very naked Alice walked into the room, gave me the box of condoms and went to the nearest sofa. Ruby jumped up letting Alice lay along it, one foot remaining on the floor.

"Alice, Simple Simon Says you are to relax your body and until I say otherwise you are to remain relaxed while all these nice people move your limbs, bend your body and insert objects into your vagina, do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

"Oh, got her to act like a Sub did you Archie, what else have you been doing to her?"

"Nothing, I don't know where she got that 'Master' thing from. I didn't think that she was submissive but maybe that trait has been hiding away all these years."

"Maybe you're submissive as well Archie, you are her twin." Imogen said.

"I don't think so but you never know, twins often share a lot of traits. Who wants to go first?"

Unsurprisingly, Logan stepped forward and we all watched as he put his arms under her back and lifted her into the sitting position. He spread her legs wide open then turned to look at me.

"Stretch her muscles and joints Logan, she used to do gymnastics so you should easily get her legs behind her head and stretched wide like in the splits."

Before he started doing that he put his hand in a pocket and took out his phone. Giving it to me he said,

"Would you take some photos please Archie?"

"Wanking material." I thought but said, "Sure, no problem, but they are for your eyes only."

"Good name for a movie that," Logan replied, "can you video it as well?"

"Sure."

Logan got started and Alice was being the perfect rag doll, her arms and legs were going everywhere that Logan put them, often leaving her pussy spread wide open allowing everyone to see, and the cameras, right inside her. I'm not an expert on female anatomy but I was sure that I could see her cervix at one point. What I definitely could see was her juices making her whole vulva nice and shiny. I just knew that she was loving every second of it.

After about ten minutes Logan stopped and turned to me.

"Are you sure that I can fuck her Archie?"

"With a condom on yes, go for it."

"You guys can watch if you like?" Logan said to the good dozen or so people watching.

I moved slightly so that Logan's phone would capture his cock entering Alice, and some of his thrusting in and out until he filled the end of the condom. I was watching Alice's eyes all the time and I saw a slight movement round her wide open eyes and I guessed that that was when she was having an orgasm.

"Who's next?" Logan asked when he finally pulled out of Alice's vagina.

Henry stepped forward and immediately god his cock out, put a condom on and started fucking Alice.

"No stretching of her limbs Henry?" I asked just after he grunted and shook telling us all that he'd just cum.

"Suppleness of the limbs could well be where the saying 'Use it or loose it.' came from mate."

Henry got hold of Alice's ankles and pushed them so far apart that the angle of each leg to her torso was less than ninety degrees. I looked at Alice's face for a hint of pain but saw none.

Jacob went next almost copying what Logan had done. Then so did all the other guys that were there. I was sure that Alice would be shattered by then but she just lay there and took everything that they could give including Ethan, Julian and Carter who decided to fuck her mouth instead.

Two girls, Imogen and Amelia, gave Alice's limbs a good workout and they had good pussy eating sessions as well. Both of which got lots of cheers from the guys but no reaction from Alice.

When the last one who wanted to use Alice's body had finished doing so, everyone decided that because it was 3 a.m. they were going to bed. Logan said,

"Are you going to leave her like that? Because if you are can I come back in the morning and giver her another one?"

"No Logan, I'm going to carry her to her bed then in the morning I'm going to tell her to get dressed then bring her out of it."

"Shame, never mind, there may be other times."

"You never know. Hey everyone, I'm thinking of keeping Alice in this, shall we sat 'compliant' mode for a while. It you see us out and about and she's wearing slutty clothes then there is a good chance that she is in her hypnotic state but acting normally. If I give you the thumbs up then that is the case. If I give you the thumbs down then I might just have solved her condition and she's back to where she was a year ago."

Everyone seemed to accept that and I led Alice, still naked, up to her room.

By the time that I had fucked her, Alice had been fucked by thirteen guys and she told me that she'd had six orgasms. She fell asleep within seconds of me lowering her legs to the bed.

*****

Alice was happy when she woke, so happy and aroused that she woke me by riding my morning woody. After breakfast we went down to the communal lounge, with her still naked, to clean up. Our plan being that if anyone else was there I would tell then that she was still in her hypnotic state. Unfortunately for her we didn't see anyone else.

As we were eating some breakfast Alice asked me what we were going to do if anyone wanted a repeat of the previous night's fun.

"Do you want any of them to do that again Alice?"

"Silly question bro, of course I do."

"Okay I'll see what I can organise. Where do you want it to happen?"

"Anywhere?"

"In the main entrance to the university?" I joked.

"Now that would be fun but being realistic it's probably best to do it, or should I say do me, up here, your apartment would be best I think, you can get one of the guys, or girls, up there then call me over."

"Okay, I can live with that but we'll have to make my apartment look more lived in."

"Yeah, scatter some of your dirty clothes around the place, half use toothpaste, half a bar of soap, that sort of thing."

"That's easy, we can use the shower over there a few times and not clean it."

"Do you even clean the shower Archie?"

"Hey, I clean it just as much as you do Alice."

"Yeah, okay."

We spent the next couple of days getting ourselves organised and whenever we went out Alice wore a knee length skirt or dress and made sure that her nipples weren't trying to poke their way through her tops.

We bumped into a few of the other residents, Imogen being one and she said that it was a shame that Alice couldn't have stayed to the end of the party.

"Yes, I was so tired," Alice replied, "Archie told me that I didn't miss much, that is right isn't it Imogen, I wouldn't put it passed him to not tell me everything that happened."

Imogen looked at me, I smiled and she replied,

"No Alice, nothing worth mentioning happened although it would be nice to continue where we left off Archie."

I immediately got an image of Imogen eating Alice's pussy at the party in my head so I said,

"Yeah, come on up to my place, top floor on the left, this evening around seven and I'll arrange it."

"Okay, I'll look forward to it." Imogen replied.

"Am I missing something here?" Alice asked. "Is there something that I should know about you two?"

"No Alice, there's nothing, it's just that we were talking about the latest GTA game which you say is boring."

"It is."

"Well you're entitled to your opinion Alice." I said, then turning to Imogen I said,

"See you about seven."

As we were walking away Alice said,

We'd better check your place when we get back. How are we going to do this?"

"You wait in your place, all dressed prim and proper, then when Imogen comes to my place I'll call you over then I'll Pineapple you."

"That would work bro."

When we got back we moved all me electronic games over to my apartment and set them up, Alice saying that my apartment would be my games room from then on in.

"In more ways than one." I replied.

"Yes, and we should get some concealed cameras in there to record all the fun."

"You're not thinking about blackmailing anyone are you Alice?"

"Hell no, the videos will be for our enjoyment only, we're not short of money."

At 7 p.m. I was sat in my room in front of the huge monitor that was linked to one of my games when I heard the lift ping.

"IN HERE IMOGEN." I shouted.

Seconds later Imogen walked through my open door and said,

"Wow, this is much bigger than my room, I'm jealous."

"Daddy's money." I replied.

"Hey, this fun is okay isn't it, you don't mind hypnotising your sister again, do you? I know that it would be very embarrassing for her if she ever found out."

"Hey, relax, it's all good. She will never know, the stretching will be good for her and it's all ammunition for when I slowly start to bring her out of it and finally get her over that pratt of an ex."

"He sounds like a nasty piece of work."

"He was. Now are you ready?"

"I am."

"HEY ALICE, HAVE YOU GOT A MINUTE?" I shouted.

Second later a prim and proper dressed Alice walked in and said,

"What do you want Archie, Oh hi Imogen."

"Simple Simon Says Pineapple."

Alice just stared in front of herself.

"Alice, Simple Simon Says that you will pretend to be a rag doll, a Flexi-Doll, and you will let Imogen do whatever she likes with your body."

Alice just stood there.

"Do you mind if I video you two Imogen?"

"Only if you promise to send me a copy Archie."

"No problem."

"Do you want me to leave you two alone?"

"You can't if you're going to video us Archie."

"Good point."

I picked up my phone and said,

"She's all yours Imogen."

Imogen snapped her fingers in front of Alice's face and shouted at her. Getting no response she lifted Alice's right arm up and let go of it. It stayed where it was.

"Okay, I'm convinced, this is going to be fun."

Imogen started manipulating Alice's body, stood up then on the bed.

"Have you seen any of those Flexi-Doll porn videos Imogen?

"Yeah, such a turn-on, you don't mind me doing this to her do you Archie?"

"Hell no, go for it Imogen, it will do her muscles good."

And she did, slowly undressing Alice and teasing her tits and pussy on the way. After around thirty minutes Imogen started to get serious with Alice's pussy, finger fucking her and rubbing her clit. I was watching Alice's face and I saw one orgasm arrive then fade away. Then Imogen started eating Alice's pussy. How the hell Alice kept a straight face I shall never know. When I eat her pussy she is always quite vocal and animated.

What I haven't talked about so far is what Imogen was and wasn't wearing. She was wearing a short miniskirt and it soon became apparent that she wore no knickers. I got quite a few good looks at her wet pussy as she bent over doing things to Alice and I made sure that those views were caught by my camera.

As Imogen was eating Alice's pussy I was sure that Imogen orgasmed. The tell-tale signs of shudders, shakes and contracting pussy were visible to me, all things that I had seen Alice do when she orgasms.

Finally Imogen stood up leaving Alice flat on her back with her legs spread wide on my bed.

"That was fun Archie, you should try it sometime."

"She's my sister Imogen."

"So what Archie, she's got one hell of a hot body so why shouldn't you enjoy it, it's not like you're going to get her pregnant and she certainly wasn't a virgin when I started on her. Hey, can we do this again sometime?"

"I don't see why not, it's all memories in her subconscious."

"Can I bring some dildos and vibrators, her subconscious will like those and you'll enjoy watching. I might even let you watch me using them on me."

"That sounds good Imogen I'll look forward to that, you look like you've got a hot body under those clothes."

"Thanks Archie, do you want me to clean her up a bit before I go?"

"That's good idea, I'll get some tissues."

I did, and Imogen did, then she left. As soon as I heard the lift doors close I dropped my jeans and pounced on Alice.

"I take it that Imogen has gone bro?"

"Yes, did you hear that she wants to use dildos and vibrators on you?"

"I did and it worries me a bit, I don't know if I'd be able to keep quiet and still."

"In that case we'd better get some and practice."

"Hmm, that sounds like fun, we've got that Pinnacle thing and we passed an adult shop when we were walking around town, when can we go there?"

"Tomorrow afternoon, I doubt that places like that will be open on a morning."

When we went out the following afternoon we bumped into Jacob. I sensed what he wanted to ask me something so I told Alice to that I'd meet her outside. I was right, he wanted another go at manipulating and fucking Alice.

As it was going to be our first week of lessons I told him to come to my apartment on the Friday evening at 7 p.m. When I caught up with Alice and told her she said that she couldn't wait.

*****

The next day was our first day of lessons and Alice wore a knee length dress, in fact she wore knee knee length skirts and dresses, and tops that hid all of her tits all week. If she hadn't been naked all the time that we were in her apartment I would have had withdrawal symptoms. We bumped into a few of our fellow residents as the week went on, one of them being Caleb in the uni's cafe and he said that he was happy that we'd met. He, like Jacob, was making small talk and I sensed what he was after so I asked Alice if she'd go and get me another cup of coffee.