My Sister Gets me to Show Her Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yes, she did make herself cum for the camera, and the man, and we have the photographs to prove it.

Once her orgasm faded into a distant memory Alice then asked the man if she could look through all the photos. He took the memory card out of his camera and inserted it into a laptop and started a slide show. What Alice hadn't expected was for the laptop to be linked to a projector and the images displayed on the white wall at the back of the studio. Both sat and looked through all the photographs, the photographer stopping at each one that he thought were great photos.

What I haven't mentioned here is that Alice told me that she hadn't got dressed at that point and that she was sat there totally naked discussing the photographs.

Alice told me that she was particularly proud of of the ones of her with her fingers on and in her pussy and as she looked at them the photographer was discussing the expressions on her face.

When the last photograph went off the screen a video started playing, a video of Alice masturbating.

"You made a video of me playing with myself?" Alice asked the man, "that wasn't part of the agreement."

"No, you're right Alice, and I'm sorry, it's just that it was such a magnificent sight that natural instinct took over and I recorded it for posterity. I will of course delete it right now."

"No, don't do that, put it on the memory stick with all the photos."

"Are you sure Alice?"

"I'm sure."

"Thank you. Now there's just the subject of the background that you want on each of the photos. I'll show you an assortment of the ones that I have."

Alice told me that he did and that in the end she decided to let him choose apart from the ones where she was naked. For those she chose a beautiful beach on some Caribbean island, telling him that she was going to go to beaches like that as soon as she could.

When she was telling me that I had images rush into my mind of my naked sister displaying her gorgeous body to hundreds of people on beaches like I'd seen in photographs of the Caribbean.

When their business was completed Alice decided that she should put some clothes on which she did with the man watching her then she left telling him that she looked forward to receiving the memory stick from him and being able to send some of them to her boyfriend overseas.

Needless to say that whilst Alice was telling me all of the above we were making love on her bed.

*****

As mentioned before, both Alice and I are on the same psychology course and we were both looking forward to the human sexuality part of the course. We'd been told that we'd have modules on it in each year of our course, getting deeper and deeper into the subject in each subsequent year.

Well we had to wait until the early new year for the first module and we were told that we'd be doing things that were designed to really look into our own beliefs and attitudes towards human sexuality and that we would take part in scenarios where we would have to question our beliefs and attitudes, and those of other people.

When one girl on the course asked what exactly they would have to do the tutor replied,

"Well Charlotte, I know that at least one girl in this room isn't wearing underwear (he was looking at Alice and I looked down at her lap and saw that her knees were a few centimetres apart), and there are social stigmas around that subject but what if I told you that for next week's class I expect all of you, girls and boys, to arrive here without underwear on, or even naked so that we could analyse each other's feeling about being naked in the classroom."

That statement, unsurprisingly, got a few murmurings from a few of the now very wide awake students.

"You're going to tell us to arrive at class naked, totally naked sir?"

"I might, would that be a problem for you Charlotte?"

"I, I, I don't know, probably."

"Well Charlotte, take a situation five years from now where you have qualified and you are having a consultation with a patient who is clearly a closet exhibitionist but can't come to terms with that. How could you expect to help them if you have never even tried it yourself?"

"You have a good point there sir."

"Yes Charlotte."

"Sir," a student called Rob asked, "is it true that in a lot of American states it is compulsory for all students to spend at least one educational week totally naked, both in and out of their education facility? And that it is permitted for other students to explore the naked person's body?"

"That's a good point Rob. There is a Naked in Education Facilities (NIS) program in America, do you have any idea what that program is all about?"

Multiple people suggested reasons, the main ones being: -

Promote self awareness.

Prevent body shaming.

To stop boys objectifying girls.

Hopefully result in less rapes, sexual attacks and pregnancies.

"That just about covers the main objectives, and do you agree with the American authorities that those objectives are a good idea?"

Everyone agreed, some elaborating on the benefits of one of the items.

"And is it also true that the naked students have to submit to 'Reasonable Requests'? Rob asked.

"Yes Rob, but it is down to each education authority to define what is reasonable and what isn't.

"Do you think that the education authority in this country will see the light and implement a similar program in this country?" One girl asked.

The response from just about everyone was laughter then the tutor said,

"Unfortunately the authorities both in this country and this university are a real part of the problems with society's attitude to human nudity. And for that reason I cannot ask you to come to next week's class totally naked so we will have to confine our research to one person getting naked in this room. So next week I will be asking for a volunteer to strip naked in the middle of this room so that we can explore the feelings of both that person and everyone else in the room whilst we look at the said volunteer. Also, I encourage you all to take part in naked in public scenarios when there were no children around and for you to make a note of the reactions of the people around you."

One guy replied,

"Why only when there are no children around because I would have thought that children would just take it in their stride as being part of life."

"You are right Andrew but the problem, well one of the problems, with society is that so called well meaning adults want to protect the younger generation from the real world which is probably the reason why there are so many sex related attacks in the country."

Just then the tutor's watch started beeping and he said,

"Okay, time's up, see you all next week and think about volunteering."

Everyone started leaving and Alice went to the tutor and told him that she would volunteer to get naked the next week.

"Thank you Alice, I thought that you would. You are obviously comfortable with your body so thank you, it is much appreciated."

As we walked to out next class Alice said,

"I can't wait for next week, all those guys staring at my body."

"Most of those guys will have already seen your pussy Alice," I replied.

"True, but being naked in front of them is soo much better, I'll probably cum just looking at their faces."

"Knowing you dear sister, you probably will."

A couple of times during the next week Alice mentioned that she was looking forward to getting naked in our class and each time we ended up fucking minutes afterwards.

The big unveiling day arrived and I'd noticed, but didn't comment on, that when she got dressed that morning she's put an a bra and G-string, albeit both totally see-through and it was an excited Alice that walked into the classroom with me and we took our usual seats.

When everyone was there the tutor started talking.

"Good morning everyone, if you remember last week you will know that today I am going to ask for a volunteer to strip naked so that we can discuss and explore the feelings of both the naked person and the observers to try to establish why society is so against nudity.

I am sure that the vast majority of you are sat there with heightened heart rates and also fear at the thought that I might ask you to volunteer. Some of you will also be sexually aroused at the thought of seeing a naked person in front of you or that in a few minutes you might just be that naked person in the middle of the room."

The tutor paused there for a few seconds probably to let the fear and sexual arousal increase, then he continued,

"Well, I'm sure that some of you will be pleased and some of you will be disappointed when I say that one person has already volunteered and I have accepted Alice's offer to be the lucky person, so Alice, would you come to the front of the room please?"

Alice stood and walked to the front while I looked around the room at the faces that were showing a mixture of feelings. I noted that two of the girls did look disappointed.

"Before I ask Alice to disrobe would any of you care to describe your feelings from when I started talking?"

Jeremy was the first to speak,

"I'll admit that I was excited at the thought of being in Alice's position but at the same time I dreaded the embarrassment that I knew that I would have."

"By the embarrassment do you mean by being naked or by having an erection whilst being naked Jeremy?"

"Both I guess, being naked would have been embarrassing enough but to have an erection as well would have been doubly embarrassing."

"Thank you Jeremy, now would any of you girls like to share your feeling from when I first started talking.

It was Mary that spoke,

"My feelings were similar to those of Jeremy, obviously not the erection part but I was aroused at the thought of being stood where Alice is stood right now. I would have been mortified if you had asked me to 'volunteer' but at the same time I would have been aroused."

"Thank you Mary. Now, how many of you felt relieved when I said that Alice was going to be our subject?"

Just about everyone's hand, including mine, went up. I noticed that a couple of girls didn't put a hand up.

"How many of you felt some disappointment when I said that Alice was going to be our subject?"

I noted that all the hands that had been up went down and that the two girls who's hands didn't go up now went up.

"Good," the tutor continued, "you will be pleased to hear that I have had similar responses from this session in other years. Yes, society has conditioned us to believe that being naked in front of people is wrong, but as with everything there are people who do not agree with society and can see nothing wrong with nudity, after all, we were all born naked and all naked bodies are basically the same. Now, let's turn to our volunteer, Alice, would you like to share why you volunteered?"

"I can tell you but I'm not sure that I understand it."

"Okay Alice, lets start with telling us."

"Well, a few months back I had the urge to show my naked body to my brother. Of course, being of the same age as me there had been hundreds of times that we'd seen each other naked and never thought anything of it but that time I felt different. I guess that I was looking for some sort of approval that my body wasn't ugly that I was normal."

"And did you get that approval Alice?"

"Yes I did, but I also got something that I wasn't really expecting, arousal, sexual arousal."

"So was sexual arousal new to you at that point in your life Alice?"

"No, I guess that like all girls I had discovered what we have between our legs but that time being naked in front of my brother was different, I realised that not only did I like my brother seeing me naked but I wanted other men to see me naked."

"Isn't that one of the main trait of an exhibitionist?" One of the guys asked.

"Yes Tony it is." The tutor answered. "So Alice, you sound to be saying that you wanted your classmates to see you naked, is that right?"

"Yes I guess that it is."

"What about sexual arousal Alice? Did you get sexually aroused last week when you volunteered?"

"I did."

"And when you walked into the classroom this morning knowing that I was going to tell you to take all your clothes off? On a scale of one to ten how was your arousal?"

"Six."

"And when I asked you to come to the front of the class?"

"Eight."

"Okay Alice, from a purely educational point of view, let's see if that number increases when I ask you to take your dress off."

"Now?"

"Yes Alice, please take your dress off."

Alice did and I thought how magnificent she looked, even if she did have a bra and a G-string on. I noticed that she tuned her back to everyone, showing her bare butt, as she folded her dress and put it on the nearest chair.

"Thank you Alice, I see that you are wearing underwear today even though you normally don't. Was that you trying to tease your classmates?"

I immediately realised that Alice had been giving unintentional (probably) flashes of her tits and pussy to the tutor every time that we'd been in that room.

"I think that that must have been my subconscious." Alice replied.

"So we've established that so called 'flashing' can be deliberate and accidental and that sometimes the person doing it might not be consciously doing it. Now the underwear please Alice."

Alice stood facing everyone and first unfastened her bra and took it off then she pulled on the strings on both sides of the G-string and holding just one let the rest of the garment fall and hang from the side that she was holding. Then she placed both garments on top of her dress.

"Thank you Alice. Now everyone please can you tell me what you observed just now?"

"Alice didn't hesitate." One guy said,

"Yes, Alice is obviously not shy and didn't need to find the courage to do it, unlike most people who find themselves in that situation. Anything else?"

"Alice was wearing see-through underwear so we could see everything before she took them off." One of the girls said.

"Correct, there are two things there, firstly, a lot of girls, and some men, put on their favourite, and dare I say, 'sexy' underwear 'just in case' someone should see them. In Alice's case she she actually wore underwear which is not normal for her, is that correct Alice? (Alice nodded) knowing that she would be taking her clothes off and subconsciously wanting to look 'sexy' when she did so. Secondly, Alice chose to wear see-through underwear. That too was probably a subconscious decision to let people see the parts of her that are normally hidden and to make her more attractive to the opposite sex.

Both these things are part of human nature to attract the opposite sex but are suppressed by society's obsession with keeping one's body covered.

"Did anyone observe anything else?"

"Yes," Tony said, "All the girls that I have seen take their knickers off turned their backs to me when they did it and then turned to face me covering their tits, sorry breasts, and pubic area with their hands, yet Alice didn't."

"Yes Tony, studies have concluded that there are two reasons for this, firstly, and the most popular theory is that women put a greater emphasis on hiding their pubic region than their buttocks, but the other theory is that a lot of women like to show off their buttocks. If you were to ask all the girls in here I'm sure that you would get a fair mix of both answers. Alice, why did you not turn around?"

"Because I prefer people to see my pubic region rather than my butt, men have butts too so seeing my butt is no different to them looking in a mirror."

"Alice, I'm one hundred percent sure that every man, and some of the women in here will find your buttocks a lot more pleasant to their eyes than their own."

"I certainly do." Tony said.

"Yeah, that's because you are a fat bastard Tony." I thought.

"Okay, let's get back to the purpose of this module, without being crude, who would like to tell us all what they see when they look at Alice?"

It was one of the girls, Andrea that spoke first,

"An average young woman's body."

"Expand please Andrea."

"Well average height, shoulder length hair, slim, smallish breasts, no pubic hair."

"Okay, lets look at her breasts, yes they are smallish, an 'A' cup I'm guessing but what about the shape of them?"

A few people contributed with answers,

"Small."

"Firm."

"No sag."

"Slightly conical in shape."

"Hard nipples."

"Small areolae."

"Okay, I think that that's enough, yes, you are all right. There is no such thing as the 'average' breast, all are different, sometimes both breasts on the same woman are different. People, both men and women can easily become obsessed with the size of breasts, some believe that it's 'the bigger the better', others prefer smaller, more manageable breasts..

Remember that the primary function of breasts is, to provide food for their offspring, small breasts will do this just as good as large breasts, when a woman gets near to giving birth her breasts will grow to the required size to feed the baby then shrink back to their previous size when the woman is no longer feeding her offspring.

Also note that small breasts, including ones that have been used to breastfeed will start to sag if the muscles in the breast are not exercised, it's like the old saying goes, 'use it or loose it'.

As you observed earlier Alice was wearing a bra, something that I am sure that some of you will have observed that she rarely does. You will have also noted that the type of bra that she wore provided her with no support, it was there for cosmetic purposes only, part of Alice's attempt to make her more attractive to men when she is undressing.

Bras serve two purposes, firstly to provide support for women with large breasts, and secondly for social reasons. All you girl will have been told by your mother's that you should always wear a bra. Apart from the reason just mentioned the reason is that society doesn't like nipples making bulges in outer clothing, although this idea is slowly changing.

Like the penis, the owner has very little control over the state of the said organs, but unlike the penis which shrivels when cold, low temperatures make the nipples go hard. As you can see Alice's nipples are erect so she is either cold, and if that is the case I apologise Alice, or she is aroused."

The tutor paused for a couple of seconds so Alice said,

"I'm not cold."

"Okay Alice, I'm pleased to hear that. Now moving down, you see that Alice has a slim waist. Over the years, on average, waists have got bigger but that isn't a real problem, What is a problem is when people put on so much weight or go so slim that their weight is a medical problem. I am sure that over the years you will all need to deal with people who eat too much or too little. That will be covered in a later module."

Alice interrupted saying,

"Could hypnosis be used to solve either of those issues?"

A big grin appeared on my face and I looked over to Alice and saw that she was looking at me.

"Yes Alice, that is one possible solution but not all people are susceptible to hypnosis. Have you been hypnotised Alice?"

"No, I doubt that it would work with me."

I was still smiling when the tutor said,

"Moving down, the pubis. As you can see Alice shaves hers, as do the majority of girls, and some men do these days. There are hygiene issues with both shaving and letting it grow, more so with people with lots of pubic hair, it is an individuals personal choice. Alice, would you care to share the reason why you shave yours?"

"I don't shave mine, I used laser treatment to remove it permanently but there were four reasons for doing it, personal hygiene, I didn't like the sweaty feeling, oral sex, I'd hate for a boyfriend to get a hair stuck in his teeth, I don't like the idea of my clitoris or vulva being hidden and finally because I think that I look better bald."

1...34567...11