My Sister Gets These Urges Pt. 02

Story Info
Hubsand comes home to find incest!
2k words
4.48
18.2k
24
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

*

Brian was excited to be home. He was looking forward to seeing his wife Rachel, it had been too many days without her hot bod next to him at night. He hoped everything was okay, he had a no-call policy on work trips, unless it was an emergency. His boss overheard him having phone sex with Rachel once and he almost lost his job over it, now he was more careful.

He paid the Uber, noticing his wife's car in the driveway. Was she home sick? He hurried up the sidewalk to the house. Leaving his bags in the foyer he called for his wife, got an answering shout from the den, "We're in here, honey, Lynn's here too!"

That disappointed him for a moment, he'd been without his sexy wife's company for almost a week, but he supposed he could wait a little longer to have her to himself. He wondered what his sister-in-law was doing here? Probably nothing serious he thought to himself.

He went into the den to find the ladies on the home computer. They hastily shut it down when they saw him come in but before he could wonder why Rachel was in his arms and kissing him hungrily. He kissed and hugged her back, he could feel himself getting hard already and willed it back down, Lynn was here after all.

"How was the conference?" she asked when they broke for air. "Meet any cute paralegals?" Rachel liked teasing her hubby about all his side chicks, of which there were none. Brian looked more like Tim Conway than Timothee' Chalamet. He didn't care, he had his sexy wife at home.

"Long and boring, and no, no cute paralegals. Hi Lynn! Nice to see you again!" He noticed his sister-in-law was showing more pregnancy than last time he'd seen her, it suited her, somehow. She was looking radiant and dare he say, hot? Something was different about her, he couldn't put his finger on it.

Lynn smiled, replied "I'm good, thanks for asking. We made a light lunch, if you're hungry? There's a lot to catch up on since Monday." She stood and the ladies moved to the kitchen, Brian following behind, checking out his wife's fine caboose.

Brian help Lynn into a chair, he saw they'd gotten her a cushion, very thoughtful. Rachel pulled food from the fridge and served, while they ate they talked about Brian's week and then Lynn and Rachel's. He was sympathetic to Lynn having to vacate while they did pest control, as a pregnant woman she had to be extra careful.

Then Rachel took over the talking. Brian's ears grew redder and redder, what could be seen of his face under his full beard and mustache was blushing furiously. She told him everything; hearing Lynn the first night, their growing intimacy, fed by the fact they were siblings.

Lynn and Rachel were holding hands now, both staring at Brian for his reaction. His mind was whirling, it didn't seem like a trap, he'd heard that thing about pregnant women, their sexuality could ramp up through the roof.

"So does this mean you're asking me, your husband, if I could help out your poor sister by fucking her brains out? Did I get that right? I just want to be sure." He stared at first Rachel, then Lynn, his face unreadable.

The ladies just looked at each other, looked back at Brian and nodded simultaneously. "And you thought, just because she's, what, six months along? That I might be weirded out?" His face split into a big grin and he waggled his bushy eyebrows. "You don't know me very well then!"

Both women sprang to their feet and hugged him, one on each side. He got up and held up a dramatic arm and pointed down the hall. "To the bedroom, wenches!" he cried. This got him kissed and led to a frantic race to see who'd get to the bed first. Rachel won with Brian second and Lynn, carrying extra weight, bringing up the rear.

Brian started undressing, he noticed the female contingent was up to something, they were standing together and removing the same garment at the same time. They got down to their panties and stopped until they knew they had his attention, then peeled them down simultaneously.

Brian understood why. Rachel and Lynn had both shaved, both their cunts were now shiny and smooth. His wife usually kept a single strip of hair, he found the change exciting. He also realized that aside from Lynn's being pregnant, they looked very much alike down there.

"First off honey, if you don't mind," Rachel said, "Lynn has this fantasy, it kinda started the whole thing..."

"Say no more, let's do it!" said Brian. He was eager to fuck, his wife or sister-in-law, either one would be fine with him!

Rachel was helping her sister pile pillows against the headboard. Soon Lynn was spread legged before them, her pussy glistening. Rachel kissed Brian and pumped his cock once with her hand, then crouched down, ass in the air, holding Lynn's legs apart as she began eating her sister.

Brian was super horny after being away from Rachel for a week, and now with this new situation he was more than ready for some good old fashioned pussy pounding. He gripped his wife's hips and shoved his seven inches in to the hilt in one stroke. Rachel's cunt was hotter, wetter than ever before.

Lynn was watching his every move, she gasped when he shoved his cock into her sister. She grabbed her heavy tits and squeezed, making her hard nipples stand out. "Yeah, fuck her, stick that cock in her, oh god, this is even better than I pictured!" she panted. "Do you like having me watch, Brian? Does that turn you on too?"

Before Brian could answer Lynn threw her head back and cried out, "Holy fuck Rachel! Oh god! Oh god! Yes! Yes yes yes YES!" She grabbed his wife's head and started shoving it into her crotch, her legs were trying to close, she was cumming from Rachel's busy tongue.

Brian watched as his wife's tongue drove his pregnant sister-in-law crazy. She was shaking, her eyes rolling back in her head, calling her sister's name over and over. Seeing that made Brian throb deep inside his wife, she started fucking her hips back at him harder and faster.

Rachel lifted her head, yelled out, "I'm cumming! Oh yeah, fuck me baby! God it's been too long! Cumming, cumming, oh fuck oh fuck! YES!" Her greedy cunt was grasping her husband's tool, hungry for his cum. Brian's dick went into overdrive as he felt his own orgasm arriving.

"Fuck baby, you're so hot! Love to fuck you baby, love to fuck your tight pussy until I cum!" With a roar Brian flooded his wife's spasming box with his seed, jet after jet bursting out of his dick into Rachel's waiting womb.

Once they'd all come down a little from their orgasms they lay on the bed and talked. Brian wanted to know if they'd left anything out, he was hot for more details. Then a thought occurred to him. "Rachel, now that we're all this comfortable with each other, shall we say, why doesn't Lynn move in with us? She can save all that rent money, and we've sure got the room right now."

Rachel's face brightened and she gave her hubby a big kiss. "See? This is why I married you, 'cause of that big brain of yours!" She turned to Lynn. "What do you think, sis?"

Lynn's eyes filled and she sniffed back happy tears. "Oh god, really? Of course I will!" The three hugged and kissed, soon Lynn noticed Brian was hard again. "Brian! Are you always like this or is it just the situation?"

Rachel laughed. "That's another reason I agreed, you can help me keep this guy satisfied. He's the horniest guy, I swear! At least he's built for it." Rachel was referring to Brian's stamina more than anything else, their lovemaking sessions frequently lasted two hours or more.

"So I'm just another pussy to fuck, is that it?" Lynn laughed. "Well I hope you can keep up with me right now. Rachel wasn't kidding, these urges are strong."

"Rachel, hon, I'm gonna fuck your little sister now, see if that shuts her up," Brian teased. He got on top of Lynn and kissed her before shoving his hips forwards, running his erect cock up her cunt-slit.

"Mmm," purred Lynn, "such a lucky big sister I have." She put her arms around Brian's neck. "See if that nice cock of yours can wear me out," she whispered.

"Want it in your ass?" Brian asked. Rachel loved anal, maybe her sister would as well. He felt his wife's hand on him, rubbing him up and down Lynn's crotch. Rachel rubbed his cock-head down her sister's taint and over her asshole and she moaned deep in her throat.

Lynn groaned in frustration. "I can't decide! Rachel, what are you, oh god! Yes! Oh that's it!" Rachel had decided for her and positioned her husband's cock at Lynn's puckered rosebud. Brian slowly shoved his seven inches in while his wife teased Lynn's clit.

Brian grunted in pleasure, Lynn's ass was super tight. He let her adjust for a moment before sliding his throbbing cock in and out her backdoor. "Fuck, that ass of yours is tight, Lynn," he panted as he began thrusting, slowly at first then faster and faster.

Rachel was kissing her sister again, rubbing her own pussy as she watched her husband fuck her sister up the pooper. She'd never been part of something so sexy! She licked her fingers and slid two inside her hot cunny.

Brian had grabbed Lynn's ankles, he was holding her legs wide so he could see his dick disappear into her butt. Lynn was reaching down and rubbing her cunt, slapping her clit and moaning. "God Brian, this is so dirty, fucking my ass while Rachel watches and rubs her pussy, oh holy fuck, so good, such a good fucker, fucking my ass, my ass, oh god YES! Cumming!"

Lynn threw her head back and screamed, a wordless cry of lust and release. Her ass was clamping down on Brian's cock, squeezing it in waves as her orgasm rolled over her. She grabbed her nipples and twisted and pulled, making her cum even harder.

Rachel's orgasm was nearing as well. Seeing her sister taking it up the ass, from her husband's cock no less, was fucking sexy as hell to her! She now had four fingers pistoning in and out of her pussy, her tits felt heavy and hot, once she touched her clit she'd be over the edge.

"Want me to cum in her ass, Rachel?" Brian panted. He was close to another cum as well; he thought he'd like to shoot it all over her swollen belly.

Suddenly Rachel's orgasm hit, she cried out "YES! Oh fuck yes, cumming! Oh Brian, cumming oh fuck! Shoot it Brian, shoot my sister's ass full of cum!" The filthy thoughts made her orgasm spiral up and up, her toes pointed and she clutched the sheets with white knuckles.

Brian shoved his seven inches into Lynn's ass and held it there; he clenched his ass and grunted, moments later his load was shooting into his sister-in-law's tight butt. "Take it, take it up the ass, oh, fuck yeah!" he shouted, feeling his spunk blast past Lynn's anal sphincter. The first two pumps went up her shitter, then Brian pulled out and aimed the last of his seed at her belly.

At last the three were satisfied for the moment. They lay enjoying the afterglow, each with their own thoughts. Brian thinking about having two ladies to fuck now, and what a lucky bastard he was.

Rachel was thinking about how nice it would be to have her little sister around. And maybe she'd get pregnant herself now, by sympathetic magic if nothing else.

Lynn was happy she'd found a sexual outlet, one that she trusted and loved. She was also thinking about how to bring up her next big urge, starting her own adult web site. Her urges towards exhibitionism were getting stronger and stronger as well, and they'd just bought all this sexy lingerie...

END PART TWO