All Comments on 'My Sister, Her Best Friend, and me'

by harddrive49

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
goatman96goatman965 months ago

This is a really hot story, very well written. Just about every guy's dream. It will never happen to me but nice to dream about it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Seems Matt has got a jerry can of semen somewhere. Nearly a gallon of goo ...

Absolutely exaggerated and lack of plausibility which makes it only 3 stars instead 5.

Otherwise: nice plot.

bearboy1492bearboy14925 months ago

Needs a part 2 that fills out the story

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cliche after cliche after cliche

Boring.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good premise.

But each sex act/scene is much too fast. And they continue like a run on sentence.

Neede much more dialog about what was being done to/by them.

Needed much more foreplay/preliminaries before speeding ahead.

The girls presumably hadn't much actual experience with things sexual -- at least involving cocks -- or so it would seem, and there needed to be more slow exploration by and to them.

And what guy ever thinks of his cock as a "member"? None.

Got too repetitious. Gave up before the end.

Four stars, nevertheless.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"Cliché after cliché after cliché

Boring."

I'll second that, cookie cutter story from yet another writer who doesn't know that only about 5% of a cumshot is from his balls.

TarissaTarissa5 months ago

Man I'm so tired of stories that are going good till it''s ruined by the woman answering the door naked to a delivery guy ( it's always a guy).2/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Cliches are there for a reason. Fiction is supposed to be a little bit unrealistic.

I thought it was perfect. At one point I wondered that birth control never came up, but as I said, it’s fiction.

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

without anal would have been 5.

Gregory079Gregory0795 months ago

Chiche cliche… etc.. he’s right.

This is boring.

We’re is the “original” story section, the one that actually gets into story development and which I become emotionally invested in the characters? There are so few and trying to find good ones is exhausting!

BLKD1KBLKD1K5 months ago

Some of the dialogue was stupid and nauseating but GREAT story!

HtslHtsl4 months ago

Are you sure, that this is not a "story book" for a Gonzo movie? After the first half page I was just flying over the rest to see, if there was something different than boring sex. Didn't find anything. So 3/5 is nearly too much.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

People new to sex wouldn't be having anal... and suntan lotion tastes awful. 3 1/2 stars for story, but I gotta deduct for the weirdness that never happened and the mentioned yucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sinsational...The love n emotions were genuine n creative.Would have been more interesting if Debbie would've had a brother to join in the fun?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous