All Comments on 'My Sister is a Stripper Pt. 01'

by kevinnash

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ju8streadingju8streading7 months ago

my only problem here is the story is too short

DoradoDorado7 months ago

Very hot. I love the pace of the story. Looking forward to more.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey7 months ago

Great start! 5 Stars! Please, keep going.

ThePantsmanThePantsman7 months ago

You better be working on the next chapter dude!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

there's only so many ways to tell this story, and there are already about 500 versions of "oops, look, she's a stripper!" on the site already. And does anyone *REALLY* want to have a relationship with a skanky stripper? Answer: No. Not unless they have a death wish.

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

I agree with the first comment...this installment was far too short. I wouldn't have wanted you to stretch out the club scene any more than you currently have written, but the dance scene with Jewel could have been just a tiny bit longer. Continuing past the current ending to add length was definitely needed.

The obvious route for you to continue with your story is where Jewel is revealed to indeed be Amy. But as the anonymous person who posted their comment just before mine pointed out, that's an extremely common trope. Since the tattoo is the ONLY method used to identify Amy, you could pull a switcheroo and have it be a case of mistaken identity. The guy goes home and some time later hits on his sister Amy assuming that she was the girl in the club. You've already set up the stage with Amy and Jewel having personalities that are polar opposites. So shy and submissive Amy lets her brother have his way with her, and she discovers that she is now enamored with him for the first time. When he discovers that his sister is NOT Jewel, he confesses to Amy about his encounter at the strip club. Intrigued that another woman has a matching tattoo, Amy calls her number on the business card and meets her. IRL, it has been my personal experience that somewhere between 3/5 and 7/10 strippers are confirmed bisexuals. My ex is bisexual and I used to pick up strippers in clubs to bring home to her. She went out to the clubs with me occasionally and hooked up with girls on her own too. Jewel seduces Amy for another branch in your story line.

There's multiple ways to make your story unique instead of revisiting places that most of this audience has already been to. 4/5 stars 🌟. 🌟 🌟. 🌟.

dikupinyadikupinya7 months ago
good start

please continue

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Kevin, your story suck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkevinnash@kevinnash
Writer of taboo fiction focused on incest and stepsister lust. For published stories: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/KevinNash Click the link for more: https://linktr.ee/Kevinnashwrites For more exclusive stories, comics, erotic audios, character images, and to ca...

story TAGS