My Sister Made Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers

There was an awkward silence then, but he quickly continued to explain. "Look, swinger's parties, for my parents at least, start like other parties for the most part. It's just at some point in the evening, my sister and I were ushered up to our rooms, or we would stay at someone else's house, and weren't allowed to come downstairs. Our parents were very honest with us and would say, "People are going to be having sex down here, so if you don't wanna see old, naked people, don't come down." Needless to say, neither my sister nor I ever ventured down."

Alex smiled at him. He grinned in response.

"Damn man," Wade said. "That's pretty cool."

"So... how should I act?" Kenny asked as they pulled up.

"Just... follow Wade's lead," Toni said, smiling.

"You'll do fine, man," Wade assured him.

Alex followed her sister and Wade into the house, leading Kenny behind them. Toni immediately was swarmed by her friends and in turn, so was Alex. Wade saw his own friends and said hi, introducing Kenny to them as well.

The guys all began to move over to Alex then, wrapping her up in hugs and wandering hands.

Wade disappeared then, and came back bearing two beers and two glasses of wine.

He brought the four close together and made a toast. "Two rules to follow bud," he said, leaning over so only Kenny and Alex could hear. "One, don't let anyone you don't trust give Alex or Toni a drink. Help me keep an eye on these two, and I've got your back if anyone tries to start some shit."

"Deal," Kenny said, nodding. "And two?"

"Two, is don't hover around Alex," he said. "Unless you two are a thing, you don't want to be seen hanging with each other too much. It'll keep the girls from you and the guys from her. Come hang with me and my boys."

Kenny smiled. Alex turned and winked at him.

"Here goes nothing," he said.

She leaned in close and whispered in his ear then. "Listen, Kenny... if you get too nervous, just think about my lips around your cock, or how you fucked me several times now."

He grinned, closing his eyes.

"Thinking about how my ass looks while your cock is pounding my pussy," she asked.

He nodded.

"None of these guys, except for Wade, have had me yet," she said, slyly. "That gives you power over them. Besides," she said. "If it doesn't work out with Reagan tonight, you're going to get to fuck me tomorrow."

Kenny looked like he was feeling ten feet tall as he followed Wade to another room.

Alex smiled, feeling like she had done community service. She turned, taking a sip of her wine and followed her sister to wherever she was going. Toni's flock of friends had descended around the two and were jabbering away, complimenting them and fawning over the two. Guys also tried to hit on them, but the twins basically ignored the attention.

She spied Kenny a few minutes later, holding his own in a conversation with one of Wade's friends. She smiled and then turned, seeing a familiar flash of red hair. Reagan Turner, a classmate of hers and the object of Kenny's desire, had arrived with her two friends.

Alex lost track of her when Toni started talking about work, leaving out the random blowjob that she'd made Alex give that day of course.

"God, the men that come through are so pathetic, I'll bet!" one of her more shallow friends said.

"For the most part, yeah," Toni said. "But they have fat stacks of cash, just like the other guys."

"Do you have to flash them?" another girl asked.

Toni grinned and winked at Alex. "I think it's more like we enjoy flashing them."

"Slut!" the girl said, giggling.

"Proud of it," Toni said, smiling.

After a few hours, Alex was feeling delightful, but not quite drunk. She wandered away from the group and outside, to a group of people she didn't quite know. Someone had made a campfire on the beach and she could see a group gathered around it.

Reagan was standing quietly near the campfire, watching the group. Alex slid quietly up beside her.

"Hey," Reagan said sweetly, seeing Alex.

"Hi, Reagan," Alex replied. "Having fun?"

Reagan shrugged. "You look so pretty tonight though!"

Alex realized that Reagan didn't know which twin it was and smirked. "It's Alex!" she said, snickering.

Reagan smiled, nodding. "I thought so, but you don't wanna be that person that is all confident and then gets it wrong."

Alex giggled and nodding, understanding. She spoke quietly with Reagan a few minutes, but then a few minutes later she was surprised to find that she was actually checking her out. She had long, curly red-hair, but it was pulled back in a ponytail. She was wearing a dress, but it wasn't nearly as provocative as the one Toni had made Alex wear. Reagan had perky breasts, for sure, but her ass was down-right dynamite. Alex briefly thought about making an excuse for her to turn around but was drawn from her reverie by a knowing smirk from the redhead.

"Alex?" Reagan asked again.

"Hmm?" Alex answered, drawn from her reverie.

"I asked if you were done checking me out..." Reagan said, grinning widely.

Alex blushed, covering her face. "I'm sorry!"

The two girls laughed, doubling over and trying to steady themselves.

"No, no," Reagan was saying. "It's okay!"

"I'm sorry," Alex said, finally gathering herself together again. "I just... one of my friends is really into you and I was trying to see what he likes so much."

Reagan looked at her with an odd look on her face. Both girls burst out laughing again, Alex trying to apologize at the same time.

"Gee... thanks, Alex," Reagan said, laughing hard.

"I... I didn't..." she stammered.

Reagan fell down into the sand, holding her stomach.

"No, you're beautiful, I just..." Alex said, but then gave up and joined her in the sand.

A few long moments of laughter later, the pair were able to bring themselves under control. Reagan turned and, wiping a tear of laughter from her eye, smiled at Alex. "So... this guy that has a crush on me... It's Kenny Logan, isn't it?"

Alex snickered, nodding. "Is it that obvious?"

Reagan giggled. "Well, he's the only one of your friends that stares at me in English. I keep wondering if he's ever going to talk to me."

Alex snickered. "That's Kenny alright. He's pined for you for years," she admitted."

"Years?" Reagan asked, surprised.

Alex grinned, nodding. "He'd kill me if he knew I told you that, but it's true. He's just so shy, though, you know?"

Reagan giggled again. "So did you figure out why he likes me so much?" Reagan asked, turning and thrusting her chest out. The thin straps of her dress strained as the cups on her breasts stretched to accommodate the movement. Her perky breasts caused Alex to start staring again.

"Jesus, Alex," Reagan said, laughing. "You're worse than a dude! I mean... Kenny will stare at my tits like the answers to the test are written on the front of my shirt, but I didn't expect to be ogled by one of the Andresani twins!"

Blushing, Alex covered her face again. "I'm sorry!" she said again. "I can't help it if you've got great tits!"

The two girls started guffawing again and fell back into the sand. Another few long moments later they steadied themselves and sat back up. Alex turned then, hearing voices behind them. Toni was leading Wade out, who was being follow by Kenny.

"Speak of the devil," Alex said, flashing a look and a smirk at Reagan. The two stifled a giggle and stood, dusting the sand from their legs.

"Hey guys," Toni said, smiling. She came in and stood on the other side of Reagan, reaching for Wade as she did so. Kenny came and stood next to Alex, nervously looking at Reagan, over and over.

"Kenny, Reagan... Reagan... Kenny," Wade said, grinning.

"So, Alex tells me you have a thing for me," Reagan said, smiling playfully.

His eyes grew wide for a second before he recovered. "Did she?" he asked.

"Apparently you've been in love with me like... forever," she said, rolling her eyes flippantly.

Kenny groaned, covering his face. "What the shit, Alex?"

"No, it's okay," Reagan said, determined to push him a little further. "You're totally in love with me, I get it. It's sweet."

He turned, shaking his head, his cheeks pink.

"Does he have like, a weird little shrine to me in his house, Alex?" Reagan asked playfully.

Kenny sighed and turned to leave.

"Snippings of your hair, some socks, a pair of panties," Toni interjected unhelpfully.

Kenny shook his head, smiling, and began to walk off.

"Wait, though," Reagan said, "If you go over there will you still be in love with me?"

Alex and the others were laughing loudly. Alex considered going after him, but Reagan stopped her playful torment and reached out for his hand.

"Come on back," she said. "I'll behave."

Kenny smiled, his face three shades of pink, and stood in between Alex and Reagan.

"I can't believe you told her," Kenny said, looking at Alex.

"Well, I kind of knew already," Reagan said. "You're the only one I know that looks at me more than Ms. Taylor during class."

"Titty Taylor?" Wade said, grinning. Ms. Taylor was a teacher that was very well endowed, and like to accentuate it by wearing low cut tops.

Reagan snickered and nodded. "All the other boys can't take their eyes off her boobs, but Kenny just keeps drooling over lil ole me," she said, primping herself playfully.

"Yeah, yeah, stop with the kickin'," Kenny said.

"We'll have to go to dinner sometime so you can explain how awesome I am," Reagan said, taking his hand in hers. "If you can keep from staring at my boobs long enough," she said.

He sighed, and shook his head but then turned and looked at her when he realized she'd basically told him she'd go out on a date with him. He smiled widely, glancing at Alex for a moment, and then back at Reagan. The two dissolved into conversation.

Wade came over and stood next to Alex as Toni went over and began to dance and talk with her friends.

"Kenny's a pretty good dude, and Reagan seems like she's a pretty funny chick," Wade admitted. "You'll be proud to know that he held his own with my pals. He even talked about having a swim party at the end of the year, possibly."

Alex smiled. "I knew he had it in him."

Wade looked at her suspiciously. "I saw you say something to him before we left you two alone, and then he had a spring in his step."

Alex grinned and shrugged, leaning back against a Mesquite tree.

"You know you said something to him," Wade prodded.

She smiled and shrugged, but he wouldn't be dissuaded.

"Sometimes, all you boys need is a little sexual confidence," she said. "I told him... to think about fucking Reagan," she lied. Wade didn't need to know that she was fucking all of her friends as well as him.

The look on his face let him know that he didn't believe her.

She sighed. "He might have seen me naked a few times. I told him that there was only one other guy in the world that's had that privilege."

He smiled. "Now that I believe," he said, sliding close and wrapping an arm around her.

She slid easily into his arm then and watched Reagan and Kenny talking, as well as her sister and everyone else at the party conversing. The party dragged on, and Toni got more and more inebriated. When she started trying to pull her panties off, Wade decided it was time to leave. He chuckled and picked her up, bodily.

"Wade, mind if we take Reagan home?" Kenny asked.

Wade shrugged and the five of them headed to his truck. Toni was blabbering on about something, but Alex pulled her head into her lap. She heard her sister snoring a few minutes later. Arriving back at her house, she waved at Kenny as he helped Reagan into his car so he could drive her home before she opened the door for Wade so he could carry Toni up to her room.

"Thanks," Alex said, walking him back downstairs.

"It was fun," Wade said, hugging her gently. "Fuck you tomorrow?" he asked.

Alex rolled her eyes, grinning and blushing all at once, but didn't answer him.

"Night, Wade," she said.

Feeling icky from spilled drinks, sweat, and sand, she opted for a quick shower. She lit a candle in the bathroom and kept the lights low, turning the cold water on and rinsing herself off and then stepped out. The door opened then and Dane looked in as she stood in the dim light, water droplets dripping from her body.

"Alex?" he asked, peering in.

She stood quietly in the dim light, her nipples almost painfully erect atop her full, proud breasts. He stepped quietly in. Thinking he was going to walk past her, she backed up against the wall to let him through, but he just stood there watching her. It seemed like several minutes of silence passed between the two, but neither moved or spoke. Alex stood there dripping and sexy, Dane quietly watching in his boxer shorts.

"Sorry about earlier," she said eventually, little goosebumps rising on her skin. "I don't know what came over me."

Dane smiled. "Apology not accepted," he said with a smile. "You definitely don't need to apologize for being that fuckin' sexy."

Alex smiled. "You really think I'm sexy?"

He chuckled, as if the answer were obvious. "Do you have any idea how sexy you look right now? I mean, I know you're my sister, but goddamn."

She glanced down and raised an eyebrow at the sizable bulge in his boxers.

He followed her gaze with a wry smile. "Sorry. He's got a mind of his own."

"Didn't Sally take care of that for you?" she asked.

He shook his head. "She was actually called in to work."

She frowned. "That sucks."

He nodded. "You're telling me."

"Shoulda come to the party with us," Alex said. "You could have nailed one of Toni's friends."

He shrugged. "I can always take care of myself."

She smiled. "I say that too, and speaking of, that's why I was so irritated today. You interrupted my "me" time."

"I know," he said, grinning. "I could tell what you were doing while I was pissing."

His erection had been maneuvered by the idle movements he'd been making, and had just poked through the slit in his underwear.

"Fuck," she groaned, closing her eyes. "Having that guy out isn't safe around me," she warned. She fought an incredible urge to drop to her knees and take him completely into her mouth just then.

He apologized and put it away, turning to leave, but stopped to stare at her once more.

"Jesus fucking Christ," he said. "You are so fucking hot."

Alex smiled, still standing nude in front of him.

Dane smiled and leaned forwards, kissing her on the cheek. "Good night, baby sister."

Alex smiled and turned to leave the room. Tiptoeing quietly to her bed, she slid between the sheets and fell quickly asleep. She couldn't shake the events in the bathroom from her head though, and knew that if Dane had wanted to, he could have fucked her right then and there, and she wouldn't have stopped him. The thought caused her to have sex-filled dreams that night.

*****

Samantha

Samantha smiled at the pretty couple that came in. She grabbed a couple of menus and turned towards them.

"Welcome to Double D's," she said, smiling. She felt his gaze go to the low-cut top baby-blue top she was wearing and her barely contained cleavage. Fighting to keep from blushing, she turned to speak to them. She still couldn't believe that Pastor Dan said she should work here.

"Do you have a preference or is this your first time here?" she asked, and pointed at a board to their left. On it were pictures of girls. All wore basically the same outfit that Sam was wearing, though the colors of the tops varied greatly in color.

"First time," the man said. Sam smiled and nodded, glancing over at the woman. She was momentarily surprised to see the woman staring at her cleavage too.

"Well then, let me just say that the Double D is a "breastaurant" that has accepted the reason that men come here and we embrace it." She pointed both of her hands to her own breasts and looked back up smiling as she'd been trained. "The Double D tries to set itself apart from other restaurants of this type by adding choice to the equation. This is our server board," she said, and pointed at the sign again. "On it are all the waitresses that we have working right now. If you see one you like, you can pick her if her section has an open spot. It doesn't always work out that way, so we allow you to pick again if she's got too many tables. If you want, you can also sit at the bar, and will receive the same quality service by our female bar staff." She always felt silly repeating the rehearsed line that the owner had taught her.

"Is there a topless section?" the man asked, drawing an eye-rolling from his wife.

Sam smiled. "Yes. Rachel and Kimber are working in the topless section tonight. Do you have a preference?" she asked again.

The woman rolled her eyes again and smirked at him. "It's your birthday, just pick."

"Rachel," he said, grinning.

"Let's see," Sam said, moving over and checking the chart. Rachel didn't look like she had too many tables, so Sam ushered the two over to her section and sat them.

"Rachel will be with you guys shortly," Sam said, placing the menus in front of them. "My name is Samantha if you need anything else."

She retreated back to the front and sighed, still very unsure of this job. She'd started two weeks ago, at Pastor Dan's request, about a month after her dad had said that she had to find something. The first week was purely training. She'd sat in an office and watched videos, and then there was on-the-job training, where she walked around with a different waitress every night. The following week she'd been put on hostess duty. She didn't mind that at all. She wasn't a stranger to hard work, and she supposed that working at a restaurant like this wasn't bad. She hadn't told her parents, of course, a fact that weighed heavily on her. When she told Pastor Dan that she was feeling a lot of guilt about not telling her parents about the job, he had said that parents have an innate sense of protection over their children, and they don't always see the big picture.

She supposed he was right; he usually was. Still, it didn't do much to calm her anxiety.

Sam had been shocked at the uniform she was asked to wear. It had a single color top with a striped skirt, black and whatever color the top was. Sam had selected baby blue as hers. It seemed the most innocent color and she was desperately trying not to feel overwhelmed. The skirt was shorter than she preferred, and the top was so low-cut that she almost felt naked the first time she put it on!

She didn't hate her job, of course. She didn't have it in her to hate anyone or anything, really. Sometimes, the stares got old of course, but could she really blame the people for staring? The tops were just so low-cut! She supposed that she enjoyed work, most of her co-workers were very nice. All the guys in the kitchen were very sweet to her, telling her how good she looked and walking her to her car if she got out late. The other girls were super nice as well, always complimenting her and helping her out if she had questions.

There was one important rule to follow while she was at work, she learned.

There were no boyfriends or husbands allowed to come in while you were working, she learned. She doubted that Keith would have felt very comfortable there anyways. Sure, he liked to stare at her breasts the few times she'd let him see them, but she doubted he really expected to be able to see others. She had made sure to assure him that it was safe, however, and that she enjoyed her work. Still, part of her worried that she might not be able to hold his attention and he'd find another girlfriend if she worked too much and didn't spend time with him.

"Maybe Pastor Dan would have some advice on how to keep Keith interested, she thought. She'd have to sit down talk to him after she helped him achieve a release tomorrow.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,307 Followers
123456...9