My Sister Made Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers

Eventually, Toni sat up and shook her head. Wiping a tear, she looked up and apologized. "I'm sorry, I just... that is... the last place I figured I'd ever see Sam the Savior," she said.

"Toni, be nice," Alex admonished. "What is Double D's?" she asked.

Sam tried to explain but she didn't seem to be able to find the words.

"It's one of those restaurants where the waitresses wear low cut shirts and short skirts or booty shorts and men go to ogle them," Toni said.

"Are you serious?" Alex asked, her hand going to her mouth.

Sam, seriously blushing now, stood to leave.

"No," Toni said, pulling her down between the two. "You're not leaving now, not after dropping that bombshell."

Sam sighed, regretting telling her sisters.

A few minutes of jabbering between the two twins about the actual restaurant, others of its type and things of that nature, and Sam was ready to leave again.

"Sorry," Toni said. She turned and looked directly at Sam. "So I'm assuming that you actually got a job there?"

Sam fidgeted nervously but then nodded slowly.

"Oh my God!" Toni said, giggling again.

Alex just looked at her, openmouthed.

"I'm just gonna quit," Sam said, standing suddenly.

Alex and Toni both pulled her back down.

"That's not what we're saying," Alex said.

"Well, if you two are reacting like this, how do you expect mom and dad to react when they find out?" Sam said.

"If," Alex said.

"Yeah," Toni confirmed. "Just don't tell them."

Sam shook her head. "I just... I don't know if I can actively lie to my parents. I'm not dishonest."

Toni sighed. "That's what's bothering you?" she asked.

"So, tell them and say that you're just a hostess, you don't wear a tiny outfit," Alex offered.

Sam shook her head.

"You do wear a tiny outfit?" Toni asked. "Oh, you have to let me see it!"

Sam shook her head again. "I'm not sure that's a good idea."

"Look," Alex said. "If you don't want to lie to mom and dad about working there, then you might as well quit."

"I like the job though," Sam said.

"Then don't tell them," Alex said, shrugging.

"Honestly," Toni said. "What they don't know won't hurt them."

Alex nodded. "Toni and I can tell you a secret about where we work," Alex said.

Toni nodded. "Alex and I are bikini baristas at Twin Mountain Coffee," she said. "Obviously, mom and dad don't know."

Alex explained what it was, and Sam's eyes grew wide. Toni pulled out a bikini that she'd worn the other day and her eyes grew even wider.

"Oh my gosh!" Sam said. "They can probably see... everything!" she whisper-yelled.

"That's why they give us big tips," Toni said nonchalantly.

"It takes some getting used to," Alex said, "but Toni's right; the money is great."

"Samantha," Toni said, looking at her with puppy dog eyes and a pout. "Will you please show me your uniform?"

Sam rolled her eyes and pushed her face away with a palm. "I'm not a little girl anymore, that won't work on me."

Alex snickered. "Come on Sam, just show us."

Sam sighed in mild irritation but stood.

"I've been trying to figure out..." she said, leaving the room for a second before returning with her bag, "...how to wash this without mom finding it," she finished.

She set her backpack on the bed and unzipped it. Pulling the Double D's uniform out, she handed it over to Alex.

"That's all of it?" Alex asked, raising her eyebrows.

Sam sighed, sitting and covering her face.

Alex handed the skirt to Toni and held up the top in front of herself.

"Damn," Toni said. "This kinda gives our outfits a run for the money."

Alex nodded. "I'm impressed Sam! I didn't think you had this in you!"

Sam shrugged. "I'm 18 and a few months older than you two. I should be okay with stuff like this, right?"

Toni and Alex were both busy looking at her uniform, though, and didn't answer.

"I'll tell you what," Toni said, already having guessed what Sam was wanting. "If you try this on and model it for Alex and me, you can throw it in with my dirty clothes to wash. Mom's used to me having skimpy shit," she said.

Sam smiled and nodded in agreement. "That's what I was hoping," she beamed. She turned and grabbed the uniform, heading for the bathroom.

"Just change in here," Toni said. "What if our dipshit brothers see you?"

Sam's eyes widened in alarm and she covered her mouth. "That would be bad," she said.

"Yeah," Toni nodded. "Very." She stood and locked the door.

Sam went about taking her clothes off, including her bra. She reached in her bag and pulled out the black one, slipped it on, and then reached for the skirt.

"Wow," Toni said, coming up and admiring the black garment. "I didn't think you had this bra in you either."

"Kara from work took me shopping after she saw me try to wear a sports bra with it the first day."

"Oh my," Alex said, giggling. "Sweetie..."

"I know, I know," Sam said, pulling the uniform on. She knotted the baby-blue top right between her cleavage and then went about pulling up the skirt.

Toni came up and began to adjust and pull, explaining to Sam how to get it to look right, or sexier. Sam nodded, aptly watching and taking in all of her sister's words.

"The bra is brilliant," Toni said. "I mean, you're a very sexy girl to begin with..."

Sam looked up, surprised to hear that from her sister. "I'm sexy?" she asked.

Alex nodded in agreement.

"Oh sweetie, you're smoking," Toni confirmed. "If I were a dude, I'd totally have a boner right now."

Sam blushed and covered her face, laughing with the other two.

"This bra though, puts it on another level," Toni said. "I'm sure you've noticed that you suddenly have bigger boobs in it?"

Sam nodded. "I've never had a push-up," she admitted.

"Well, you've never really tried to look sexy," Toni said.

Sam listened while Toni complimented her, describing how the cut of the shirt was perfectly aligned with the bra, and that Kara had done an outstanding job of picking it out. She was more than a little weirded out that her normally hostile sister was being so sweet and caring to her.

Toni put her fingers in the top of the cups of Sam's bra and pulled upwards, bouncing them for a moment. Sam looked down and saw that she'd made them look even bigger.

"Wow," Sam said, wide-eyed. "I've got boobs!"

"Sweetie, you've got big boobs," Alex said.

Sam blushed and shook her head in embarrassment.

"Has Keith seen you in this?" Toni asked.

Sam blushed deeper and shook her head.

"The poor boy might have a heart attack if he did," Alex said. She was up and walking around, admiring Sam's uniform with Toni.

Eventually the twins let her take the uniform off and she dropped it, and the bra, into the laundry basket for Toni's dirty clothes. Putting her normal Sunday attire back on, she smiled and thanked her two sisters profusely before excusing herself and heading to her room to text Keith.

After asking him if wanted to come over and fool around a little, she waited in her room thinking about her eventful day. Around twenty minutes later, she welcomed him in, and after offering him a drink or a snack from the kitchen, she led him upstairs to her room.

Smiling, she closed the door and turned, watching as he sat on the bed and turned to look at her. She stepped forwards as he reached out for her, his hands nervously shaking.

"We can take my shirt and bra off if you like," she said. He smiled widely and nodded.

"I also might be okay with you kissing my breasts," she said, smiling at him.

"Really?" he asked, his eyes wide.

"No further than that though," she said. "Okay?"

He nodded again, fumbling with her shirt. She snickered and pulled it off, turning so he could unclasp her bra. It took him a few tries, but eventually, he freed her breasts and the two tumbled into her bed. Immediately he began to kiss her neck and fondle her before she felt him lower his head to her chest. His lips were warm and she occasionally felt his tongue across her skin. She sighed in pleasure as he took one of her nipples into his mouth and sucked. The sensation sent a shiver of pleasure racing through her body.

Groaning in pleasure, she felt his erection clearly against her leg. Shifting, she pulled him down on top of her a little more so that he was more comfortable and the two started kissing again.

Keith moved upwards, his erection nestling between her legs. She felt him thrust gently against her and thought about stopping and scolding him, but didn't. She began to think about how turned on she would get giving Pastor Dan a release. The first time he'd had an orgasm in her mouth, it hadn't been awful, nor was it pleasant. This last time, she hadn't been able to get enough of the yummy liquid. She pictured herself on her knees, his cock in her mouth with his seed spilling out and running down her body and moaned as she wondered if Keith's would taste just as yummy.

Keith took that as a sign to proceed further, and she felt him grabbing her butt and pulling, his cock pushing tightly against her already squishy pussy. His mouth was hungrily kissing hers and it took a second to get her attention.

He groaned loudly then and shook his head. "No, no, no," he cried out. She felt him thrusting against her, but his face was scrunched up like he was in pain.

"Keith?" she asked. "Are you..." She stopped, suddenly realizing what had happened. Her mind flashed back to the warm gooey ooze that Pastor Dan was fond of having her swallow. She felt her pussy quiver and a shiver ran up her body. She briefly thought about cleaning up the gooey mess in his shorts with her tongue, but then shook the sinful thoughts away after reminding herself that she would only do that for Pastor Dan, and only because he needed her to.

Keith sighed and lifted himself off of her, his face red with embarrassment.

"Keith," she said, "it's okay."

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, you just had me so turned on."

She slid off of her bed and quickly put on a shirt. She quietly helped Keith to the bathroom so he could clean himself up before they went back to her room and watched some TV while quietly talking.

He felt very bad for having an orgasm, and even though she kept assuring him that it was okay, he eventually made an excuse to leave. After kissing her goodnight at the front door, he climbed in his car and left.

She sighed, feeling very alone then.

*****

Alex

Alex couldn't believe what Sam had just confessed. She was still reeling from the news that her big sister worked at Double D's. That place seemed like only a few steps above a strip club. It would have been more likely for Samantha to announce she wanted to be a man.

"I just can't believe she had that in her," Toni said.

Alex nodded. "I know. I'm still reeling!"

Toni shook her head and turned, looking at Alex. "Did I do anything bad last night?" she asked.

Alex smirked and shook her head. "You flirted with all the boys, kissed all the girls, and tried to take your panties off in the middle of the party."

Toni smirked. "At least it was a normal weekend."

Giggling, Alex reached for her and pulled her to the bed. Warm kisses greeted her as she fell into the covers with her twin.

"So did you and Wade fuck?" Toni asked.

Alex pulled back from kissing her sister's neck. "No, Toni," she said, a hurt look on her face. "Why would you think that?"

Toni quickly began to back pedal. "No, no," she said, waving her hands. "I didn't mean to imply that you were stealing him or cheating."

Alex relaxed a little but continued to look at her. "I'd never go behind your back like that."

"No," Toni protested. "It's not like that."

"I love you, Toni," Alex said. "I love you all week. I'd never willingly hurt you."

Toni smiled widely and kissed her. "I love you all week, and twice on Sunday. You and I are allowed to share everything, sweetie," she said. "Wade isn't just my boyfriend." She reached up and began to twirl Alex's hair.

Alex laid down again and began to caress and fondle her.

"I mean," Toni corrected, "he's technically my boyfriend. In public, people see us holding hands and doing boyfriend/girlfriend type stuff." She turned and looked at Alex. "But you get to fuck him whenever you like, baby."

Alex smiled. "Thank you," she replied. "No, last night he gave me a kiss goodnight and carried you to your room." She turned and glanced at the clock. "Speaking of, is he going to come over today? I've still got to go over to Kenny's."

"God, you can be such a little horn-ball slut," Toni said, giggling.

Alex sighed. "I just meant that I wanted to be available if he wanted to come over and fool-around with the two of us, and I'm just going over to Kenny's to see how it went with Reagan."

"And to fuck their brains out," Toni added.

Alex smirked but didn't deny it.

"No," Toni said. "Wade was wanting to come over, but then something came up. Maybe we can do something during the week."

Alex nodded, suddenly feeling a little down. "Want to come with me to Kenny's?" Alex asked. "Mr. and Mrs. Logan would flip out."

"I thought they weren't there," Toni reminded.

"Oh yeah," Alex said. "They should be getting back tonight, though."

"Why would I want three horny little nerds ogling me?" Toni asked. "I have hundreds of them doing that at school."

Alex sighed and rolled her eyes. "It was just an offer, Toni. You don't have to insult my friends."

"It's an observation, not an insult," she corrected. "They are nerds," she said, holding up a finger. "They are horny," she added, holding up a second, "and they would ogle me," she finished, holding up a third. "Am I wrong?"

Alex sighed. "No, you're definitely right. Don't you get turned on when people look at you like that?"

Toni turned. "Not everyone likes to be ogled and objectified."

Alex rolled her eyes. "If you don't like it, why do you dress so provocatively?"

Toni grinned. "So people at school will ogle and objectify me," she said with a giggle.

Alex laughed and swatted her on the rump, which Toni wiggled playfully in response.

"Fine," Toni said, smiling. "Let's go let your little nerdlings ogle us."

Alex smiled. "You know you're going to love every second of it," she said.

"Maybe," Toni said with a smirk.

"Just try and be nice to my friends. Eric has a very real crush on you, and Bear is sensitive about his weight," Alex said. "I'm not as protective of them as I am of you, but it's pretty close."

Toni smiled. "I'll behave, mama bear. It's the least I can do since you're going to be sucking dick to earn the two of us money."

Alex smirked and stood. After checking with Kenny to see if it was cool that she came over and brought a friend, and then getting the confirmation text that it was as long as the friend had "big floppy titties", she got dressed in shorts and a shirt and then packed up all the outfits the two of them had worn over the week.

When Toni asked what she was doing, she just winked and continued.

"Sluuuuuuut," Toni said playfully.

Alex giggled, but didn't say anything.

After Toni had gotten herself sufficiently gorgeous, the two traveled the two or three minutes to Kenny's house.

"I can't believe I let you talk me into coming here," Toni said.

"Oh stop it," Alex said. "You're going to love them fawning all over you."

Turning the car off and hopping out, Alex led Toni up the sidewalk and into the house. Peering around, she was greeted with only silence.

"Guys are upstairs," she said. "Come on."

Toni, whining and pouting a little, followed reluctantly.

Reaching the top of the stairs quietly, Alex knocked on the door. She heard someone get up from the bed and walk over to unlock it. Opening the door, Kenny smiled.

"Alex," he said. Glancing past her, his eyes widened a bit. "Toni," he said. "I didn't expect it to be you."

Toni smiled and waved. "My boyfriend was busy, so Alex talked me into coming over here."

"Well shit," Kenny said. "Welcome to nerd central." He backed up and ushered the two of them in. Alex dropped her bag and gave him a quick hug.

"How'd it go with Reagan?" she asked.

He kind of frowned and shrugged. "It went okay, I guess. I took her home and kissed her good night. She said that she liked me and that we could go out, but she wasn't really looking for a boyfriend."

Alex frowned. "Well, school is ending soon, so I guess that makes a little sense. Maybe if you guys go to State here in town you can make it into more."

He nodded. "I didn't think of that."

"Where are the other two?" Alex asked.

"On their way," Kenny said. "Can I get y'all something to drink?"

Toni and Alex both shook their heads.

"Did you bring the clothes?" Kenny asked.

Alex snickered and nodded. "Yes Kenny, just like I have every Sunday since I started working there."

He smiled. "Well, y'all wanna go swimming or something? We can play some Smash or MK."

"I figured we could model the stuff first, and then see where that takes us," Alex said.

There was the sound of the front door opening and closing and then Bear and Eric's voices coming up the stairs.

Alex, a sudden idea popping into her head, giggled and headed to the bathroom, putting a finger to her lips.

Toni seemed to get the idea and moved quickly over to the bed, laying down sexily just as Bear and Eric knocked on the door.

Chuckling and shaking his head, Kenny walked over and unlocked it again.

"Alex!" Eric said, walking over. He leaned over and kissed Toni on the lips, drawing a surprised "Oh!" from her.

"Hey..." Bear said, looking at her curiously as if sensed something different about her.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing to my sister?" Alex said, peering out of the bathroom.

Kenny burst out laughing, as did Alex and Toni.

"T...t...t...t...toni?" Eric asked, turning white.

She giggled, nodding. "Alex said that you had a thing for me, but wow!"

He tried to stammer something along the lines of an apology but it all came out as a jumble of words.

"It's okay, stud," she said, giggling.

Alex had finally recovered enough to move around and hugged Eric.

"That wasn't cool," he stammered, staring at Alex.

"You just got to kiss my sister," she pointed out.

He grinned widely as if he just realized it, and went to sit quietly on the bed.

"I think his brain is rebooting," Kenny said, chuckling and elbowing him in the ribs.

"Hey Alex," Bear said, hugging her. "Toni," he continued, waving.

Kenny shuffled past everyone and shut and locked the door again.

"When are your parents getting back?" Alex asked.

"Sometime tonight," he said. "Brie's home though, so..." he said, trailing off.

"We can't have her walking in to you three little pervs groping and fucking my sister, now can we?" Toni said, smiling over at Alex, who giggled.

The guys all looked from Toni to Alex and then back again, finally turning and looking at Alex.

"You told her?" Kenny asked.

"She's my twin," Alex said. "When I saw her that first night, she automatically knew what was going on."

Toni giggled. "Don't worry, I thought it was pretty hot."

The five of them began to relax a little then, sitting on the bed and talking about the party for a little bit.

"You should have seen how gorgeous Toni and Alex looked," Kenny said, smiling widely at Bear and Eric.

"Well here," Toni said, pulling out her phone and thumbing through her pictures. She stopped on one she'd snapped of Alex and showed them. "Mine was a darker shade than that.

The boys all looked at the camera and then handed it back. Toni took it and thumbed through, finally finding the one she wanted.

It was the group of them that evening, Alex, Toni, Wade, Kenny, Reagan and a few others.

Alex stood then and went over to the bag she'd dropped on the floor.

"Did y'all wanna go swimming, or see what Toni and I wore this week?" she asked.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,315 Followers
1...34567...9