My Sister Made Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,313 Followers

Today, he stood and busied himself with wiping down the chalkboard while she started to get her stuff put back into her bag. She asked him a serious question about the physics final as the last student left. He answered her quickly, looking at the door.

Still feeling horny and naughty, she quickly came up to him and raised her skirt. "I think I forgot something today," she said, smiling.

"You certainly did," he said, looking around nervously.

"Aww," she said. "Shy?" She slid a hand down and pushed a finger inside.

He sighed. "I wish I could have you right now," he said. "I just..."

"Don't want to get fired," she said, grinning. "I could always hide underneath your desk and let you fuck my mouth during the next period, but you'd have to write me a note for my next class."

He groaned and covered his face.

"I'm teasing Mr. Roberts," she said. "I'd never do anything that could get you fired. In fact, come by the Twin Mountain Coffee Company tonight, bring $200 and ask for a special. I guarantee you'll like it."

He looked at her curiously. "Miss Andresani, you naughty little..."

"Only ask for it if Toni or I are working, though," she interrupted. "The other girls won't know what you're talking about."

He grinned and nodded. "I'll think about it."

"You better," she said. "I only let certain people have a special." She licked her lips seductively and winked, turning to head to the next class. As she hit the door, another student stepped in and sat down.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked herself. The rest of the day, she tried to behave herself.

That afternoon, she arrived at work and quickly changed so Summer could leave. They chatted briefly and Alex checked herself out.

"Girl, you are wearin' that thang," Summer said in a thick southern drawl. She came over and adjusted the small cups on her top. They barely covered her nipples, and the g-string she'd been given by her sister that morning was just as small. Her freshly shaved pubic region looked especially sexy in the tiny garment. "Good luck," she called, pulling a coat on and wrapping herself up in it. The blonde turned and waved, grabbing her bag and leaving the building.

Toni arrived 15 minutes late, of course, and got changed quickly.

"Hey," Alex said, kissing her as she came up close for a hug.

"Hi," Toni replied. "You look hot," she said, looking her up and down.

"So do you," Alex replied.

Toni must have sensed some apprehension in her voice and turned. "What's going on?"

Alex shrugged. "I've been behaving weirdly lately."

Toni looked at her confused. "How so?"

Alex turned and sat in one of the chairs and started to talk. For starters, she told her twin about the entirety of the encounter with Dane in the bathroom.

"Hot," Toni said. "I mean, yeah, it's our brother and of course... eww...,"" she said, "But that sounded really exciting."

"What's bothering me is that when I was bent over, tormenting him, and when I was on my knees, I would have let him do what he wanted," she said.

"Yeah, but he didn't. Maybe you knew he wouldn't?" Toni ventured.

Alex shook her head. "I don't think I really cared honestly. I'm just unsure of why I started it in the first place."

Toni shrugged and turned as a car pulled up. "You were horny?"

Alex sighed and brushed the thoughts away. The customer tipped heavy and asked for a sexy picture of the two twins. Alex came up behind Toni and pulled her top away from her breasts, moving it down and out of the way so she could pull up on her sister's breasts.

The customer smiled widely and held up his phone. The twins smiled sexily and then stepped back. Alex moved to make his coffee and Toni flirted a little. After he left, there was a lull for about an hour. Then, to Alex's surprise, Mr. Roberts, her physics teacher, pulled up in his truck and smiled at the two.

"Mr. Roberts," Toni said. "What are you doing here?"

He smiled. "I heard that the special is to die for," he said.

Toni grinned and then turned to look at Alex.

"Oh really?" she asked, covering her mouth and looking back at Alex, who was suddenly very nervous. She shrugged. Grinning widely, Toni held out her hand and waited.

Mr. Roberts smiled and pulled a couple of bills out of his pocket, handing them over. "$200," he said.

Toni giggled and put the money in her bikini top. "That's actually going to take a few minutes to prepare for you. Would you like to come inside where it's cool and wait?"

Mr. Roberts grinned and shrugged. "Sure, I'm game. Can you tell me what the special is?"

"Aw, all in due time Mr. Roberts," Toni said. "Trust me though, you're going to love it."

Alex was suddenly very nervous. "Why did I have to tell him about it?" she asked Toni after she'd directed him to park and knock on the door.

"Relax," Toni said. "No one can see and it will be over super-fast. I'll bet he's been wanting you to suck his cock for a long time."

Alex smiled but still felt nervous. "Can't you just make me calm down?" she asked.

Toni shook her head. "You'll be fine. I'm not going to use my hold over you to make you do this though. If you're too nervous, you can give him his money back."

Alex sighed and shook her head. "I'm okay. I just..."

"Breathe Alex," Toni said. "You love sucking cock and this is just one more."

Alex nodded and began to swing her arms and arch her neck back and forth as if she were stretching. "I love sucking cock, I love sucking cock, I love sucking cock," she said again and again as if it were a strange sort of mantra or prayer.

A few seconds later there was a loud knock on the door. Toni stepped past Alex and opened it.

"Come in, come in," she said. "Now, first things first. There are cameras there," she pointed to one on the wall opposite of him, and then another directly above him, "and there. Try anything that hurts my sister and we turn the tapes over to my boss. He's got some not so nice friends."

Mr. Roberts held up his hands defensively.

"Second, you are buying a $200 cup of coffee," Toni said. "As a way of making the wait for that cup of coffee easier, my sister would like to offer you a blowjob. Would that be acceptable?"

Mr. Roberts smiled widely and nodded. "Absolutely acceptable."

Alex smiled, seeing how much he wanted her and began to relax a little. She came up to him and knelt in front of him. "Would you like a blowjob?" she asked.

"Sure," he told her.

Alex smiled and reached up. "Have you ever had a blowjob from one of your students?" she asked.

Mr. Roberts chuckled and shook his head no. "You'll be the first."

Toni snickered, leaning over the counter and watching. "Not even Little Lizzie BJ?" she asked. Elizabeth Benjamin, or Little Lizzie BJ as she was more accurately known, was a girl in her school that was notorious for giving blowjobs on first dates. At least, that was the rumor about the poor girl. Who knew if it was true?

"Not even her," he said, smiling. Alex had unzipped his pants and was fishing around in his trousers, trying to find the hole in his underwear.

He smiled and reached down, pulled his cock through his white jockeys and then through the unzipped fly of his trousers.

Alex smiled. "I knew you had a big cock," she said. She leaned forwards and run her tongue along the tip as it bobbed upwards slowly.

"Fuck," he moaned, smiling down at her. She smiled, as she leaned forwards a little more and lifted up slightly, drawing his cock into her hungry and waiting mouth. He moaned as her warm lips enveloped his expanding cock-head. Tightly closing her lips around the tip, she sucked hard and ran her tongue around it.

"So do you prefer a head job like she's doing now?" Toni asked. "Or would you like to face-fuck her?"

Mr. Roberts groaned. "God damn you are a dirty pair of twins. I knew you didn't mind my heavy-handed flirting and groping, but I didn't know you were so slutty."

Alex smiled, her pussy growing wet as he called her a slut. She moved forwards, sliding her lips along the length of his shaft and looked up at him.

"I love it when a girl takes me all the way," he said. "Can I?" he asked.

Toni nodded. "Don't hurt her, but you can definitely be a little rough with her."

Mr. Roberts smiled and reached down. Alex moved to a more comfortable position but continued to swirl her tongue around the tip of his cock.

"Fuck," he moaned again. "Here," he said, reaching down. "Can I just..." In one motion, he'd put a hand on the back of her head and pulled, forcing his erection deep into her mouth and then to the back of her throat.

"Jesus," he groaned, feeling her resistance give way and sliding completely into her. She was wriggling excitedly on the ground in front of him, her pussy dripping wet when he finally pulled his cock out.

She gasped for air for a few seconds, drool spilling out of her mouth and down her breasts.

"Fuck," Mr. Roberts groaned again. "I'm so goddamn close," he said. He pulled her to his cock again, forcing it deep into her throat before letting her take over. She took hold of his shaft with her right hand and pushed her lips further down his shaft, a soft gagging sound escaping her lips.

He moaned again, gently swaying as she fought to go deeper. Extricating him, she took a few breaths and then deepthroated him again.

"You can come on her face, on her breasts, or in her mouth," Toni said.

"God damn," he said, looking up and then back down at Alex. Taking her head in his hands he began to saw his cock in and out of her pursed and hungry lips as they slid tightly along his shaft, slurping and sucking his pre-cum and her own saliva. Long strokes drove the tip of his cock into her throat again and again, and she managed to keep her gag-reflex at bay.

"Gonna cum," he groaned. "Swallow it," he barked out, gasping for air before he seemed to hold his breath, his face turning red.

Alex felt his cock-head swell and then felt her mouth fill up with his warm gift. The sticky sweet load made her squeal in surprise and pleasure. She made a loud gulping sound as she swallowed it down and was rewarded with another cry of pleasure and a mouthful of his spunk. Four times he shot into her mouth, causing her to whimper in pleasure and gulp the load noisily down.

"Goddamn," he moaned, weakly stepping back. Alex followed him, her mouth searching for his cock and quickly finding it. She slurped noisily, sucking his cock clean of cum and running her tongue along the length looking for more.

"Nice one," Toni said, smiling and turning, looking around for more customers. Seeing none, she smiled and helped her twin stand.

Still very turned on, Alex stumbled forwards to the bathroom to clean herself up. When she came back out a few minutes later, Mr. Roberts had left.

"He said thanks," Toni said, smiling.

Sliding forwards, Alex grinned widely and kissed her. "Mmm," she said.

Toni snickered and broke away. "You like making me taste guys that you've swallowed, don't you?"

Grinning, Alex shrugged. "You know you like it too."

Business returned to normal for the rest of the shift and soon it was time to close up for the night.

Mr. Kazinsky drove up then, a few minutes before closing, and had them go ahead and shut down.

"Toni," he said. "We need to talk."

"What's up Mr. K?" she asked, stepping around to where he was. Alex continued cleaning, listening as best she could.

"Please, call me Irwin," he said. "I want you to see something."

He pulled out a laptop from the bag that he'd brought in and powered it on. He let it boot and then loaded a program.

"I just thought you two might want to see this. It's a pretty good show from time to time," he said.

Toni and Alex came over and looked at the laptop. It was a camera program that they were looking at. Soon, they recognized that they were watching a live feed of themselves. Turning, they looked at the cameras and then back at each other.

"Fuck," Toni said, covering her mouth.

Alex swore loudly and covered her face.

"What the hell were you thinking?" he yelled. "I could be arrested!"

"What the hell do you have that camera for?" Toni yelled back.

"I run a business!" he said, returning her fire. "Sue me if I like to watch my employees bounce around in their underwear from time to time. It's what they get paid for. What they don't get paid for is sucking cock on my time!"

Alex quickly grew angry as he yelled at Toni, her protective instincts taking over. Coming around the side she pushed him back and pointed a finger into his chest. "Don't yell at her!" she screamed.

"Alex, calm down," Toni said. "We're going to figure this out."

"Figure what out?" he said. "You're both fucking fired."

Alex turned on her heels and went for the door. "Fine," she yelled.

"Wait," Toni said. "Mr. Kazinsky... Irwin... think about this for a moment."

He stood there looking at her incredulously. "Oh this is going to be good," he said.

"We offer the customer a $200 dollar cup of coffee. Alex offers them a blowjob during the wait. We're not selling a blowjob. We give them the cup of coffee. The blowjob is free," Toni said, gesturing with her hands wildly.

Mr. Kazinsky rolled his eyes. "Are you fucking serious?"

"Look," Toni said. "How about this. We give you a cut of what we make."

He shook his head. "No fuckin' way. I'm not going to jail."

Toni sighed. "Then how about a blowjob?"

He turned, then, looking back at her with a surprised expression on his face.

Toni didn't stop talking though. "Once a week, you can come in and you can get a blowjob from Alex, or even fuck her."

Alex felt disgusted by him and was still heated by the way he had yelled at Toni.

"Go on," he was saying.

"That's it. You don't get a cut, and you don't get to record this. We tell the customers that it's being recorded for our safety, and we can even get them to sign forms that we offered the blowjobs, when they wanted coffee. We set up a type of screen here in the corner and a chair or a pillow, and then we should be good. You get to cum in my sister's mouth once a week, and we get to continue our little enterprise." Toni held her hands out.

He sighed and turned, looking from Toni to Alex, who was still glaring.

"Would she even agree to that?" he asked. Toni glanced over looking at Alex.

Sighing and trying to appear less angry, she slowly shook her head. "Once a week, you can get a blowjob or fuck me."

He smiled. "Fine," he said, sounding like he was doing them a favor by getting to fuck a young woman every week. "If you get caught though, it's your ass, not mine."

He stood and turned to leave, but Alex stopped him. "What are you doing?" Toni asked.

Alex raised an eyebrow and looked at one and then the other. "Mr. Kazinsky, can I suck your cock, or perhaps you'd like to fuck me?" She slowly knelt in front of him.

He coughed. "I... I uh... wasn't..." He nervously looked at Toni and then back at Alex. Toni shrugged and nodded at him.

Alex smirked, seeing him squirm nervously. "Well, I guess if you don't want to feel my tongue on your cock, my lips sliding up and down until you fill my mouth with your cum until I'm forced to swallow, then I guess you can leave."

He raised an eyebrow at her and then smiled. "A blowjob," he said. "I have a thing for cumming on faces, so that's where you'll take it."

Alex sighed in irritation. Looking up at him, she reached up and began to unzip his fly. "Are you sure you can't just cum in my mouth?" she asked.

"She'll take it where you want her to," Toni said, glancing at her harshly.

Alex frowned and pulled his cock out. She didn't exactly want to do this, but it seemed the best course of action to soothe his anger. As she fished around and found his cock, she smirked internally at his initial size. He looked a little smaller than all of her friends.

Leaning forward, she took his cock in her mouth and began to suck. Soon enough he was grunting in pleasure as her head bobbed forwards and backwards at his crotch. As he grew to full length, she backed up and looked up at him in surprise.

"Wow," she said, honestly surprised.

"I know," he said. "I'm a grower, not a shower."

Her excitement renewed, she leaned in and sucked harder. Her lips slid up and down his shaft, drawing him closer and closer to his orgasm. Grunting, he pushed her back off of his dick and began to stroke.

"Get down further," he said.

She did as he asked as Toni watched. Alex got further down on her knees, her palms on the ground and legs spread wide, her face turned upwards. She opened her mouth initially but he reached down and shut her mouth.

"On your face," he grunted, smirking down past his beer belly at her. Groaning, he stroked himself a few times and then the tip of his cock-head burst forth its creamy contents onto her face.

A few long, disgusted moments later, she stood and went to the bathroom to wash it off. A couple minutes of getting clean later, she went back out and looked at Toni. "Wow," she deadpanned. "That was fun."

Toni smirked and the two quickly finished cleaning up.

At home, Alex joined Toni in her room.

"Do you just wanna quit?" Toni asked. "I don't want you to have to do that to that fat creep every week."

Alex sighed and shook her head. "No, it's fine. I mean, I really don't mind that much. I wish he didn't want to dump it on my face, but, I guess it's fine."

Toni shook her head. "We're really doing this dick-sucking on the side because it's fun. Just promise me that if it's gets to be too much, you'll tell me."

Alex smiled. "Aww, is my lil sisser worried about me?" she asked.

Toni rolled her eyes and pushed her face away with the palm of her hand. They spent another half hour talking before calling it a night.

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,313 Followers
1...456789