My Sister Made Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,301 Followers

"Give it back!" she moaned. "I want another load!"

Kenny smiled and moved forwards, running the head of his cock across her lips. She half-smiled up at him, her eyes drilling into his before he pushed, sliding his growing shaft into her hungry mouth.

"Fuck," she moaned. "I think I could stay here and suck cock all night," she moaned. She closed her eyes and began to quickly force her head back and forth on his shaft, her lips tightly sucking around him. Pulling him out, she looked up.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?" she asked. "Do you want me to swallow that sweet load of yours? I'll bet you like to see my sister with her mouth full of your cum, don't you?"

Kenny groaned, but nodded at her.

"I love feeling cum slide down my throat," she said.

She started bobbing at his crotch again, making quiet gagging noises as she pulled him as deep as she could.

"Goddamn," he said, glancing over at Alex, who was sitting quietly and watching with a sly smile on her face.

Her lips pursed together then and she began sucking harder, drawing his attention back to her.

"I think she wants her load," Alex said. "You're about to cum in the mouth of the most popular girl in our school. Very few guys can say that," Alex said. Toni heard her, but continued staring straight up at him, her lips sliding up and down his painfully erect shaft.

"You should take a picture of this little wanton slut," Alex said, reaching over to his desk and grabbing his phone. "That way you can take it out and look at it whenever she's being a bitch and won't talk to you at school, or when she's rude or ignores you when she's with her friends. You can take it out, and see her on her knees, begging you for your cum like a whore."

Toni groaned, her eyes rolling back briefly as she listened to Alex talk.

"Dump your load into her mouth and then make her pose for you," Alex said.

Bear was steadily stroking his cock again, and had it back to full.

"She's a little whore that will do anything for cum," Alex said. "Won't you, slut?"

Toni nodded, whimpering and moaning. Her hips were gyrating back and forth on the floor as she fingered herself, her head bobbing forwards and backwards on Kenny's cock.

"Eric, come over here and blow your load on her face. She's a dirty little cumslut, aren't you?" Alex could tell that Toni was very turned on and really getting into being humiliated like this.

She nodded.

"Say it," Alex ordered. "Say that you're a dirty little cum slut."

Toni groaned, fingering herself and slurping at Kenny's cock for another five seconds before she broke her lip lock and looked up at Alex.

"I'm a dirty little cum slut," she said, almost pleading. "Please give me your load," she said, looking at Kenny again.

"Cum on her face," Alex said, smiling at Bear and then Eric. The skinny boy groaned and nodded, stepping forwards. Toni quickly whimpered and turned, opening her mouth and sucking on Eric's cock for a moment.

He groaned and called out that he was cumming. Toni backed up fast, palms flat on the ground and face presented upwards.

"Please," she moaned, "Cum on my slutty face." As she said "Please," a stream of cum leapt from Eric's cock and draped perfect across her face. She squealed in surprise and began fingering herself even faster.

"Fuck," Eric cried out, his cock bursting another few streams and lacing them perfectly across her. She leaned forwards then, unable to control herself, and slurped the gooey mess from the tip of Eric's cock, groaning low as she continued to finger herself.

Bear groaned that he was cumming then, and Toni quickly spun back around. "Fuck," he groaned as she fell to her knees in front of him. His cock-head expanded and a great gout of cum burst from the tip, landing partially in her open mouth and the rest across her eye, forcing it closed. Another, and then another stream of warm cum hit her face and caused a whimper each time from the wanton slut perched at his feet.

Alex could barely contain herself, she was so turned on. She knew that Toni must be very close to another orgasm. She watched as her dirty slut of a sister pulled a gooey finger from her pussy and pulled it up to her mouth to suck it dry.

Bear finally finished painting her face with his cum and collapsed backwards, aiming for Kenny's bed.

Eric had collapsed to the floor, breathing heavily and fighting to catch his breath.

Toni turned and faced Kenny again. Leaning forwards, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock again and sucked. He groaned and nodded, obviously ready to cum again.

"Open your mouth, you dirty little slut," Alex said. Toni complied, sitting back on her heels and opening her mouth wide. Bear and Eric's cum still coated her face as Kenny began to jerk off. "Dump it right in the slut's mouth," Alex said.

Kenny groaned and began to cum, causing Toni's orgasm to fire off. She closed her eyes after they briefly rolled back in her head. Her finger furiously rubbing at and plunging into her pussy, she writhed and moaned as Kenny filled her mouth.

Streams of warm cum were flowing down the sides of her mouth as he fought to stay upright, his groans of pleasure slowing.

"Before you go soft, stick your cock in her mouth and take a picture," Alex said. "You want him to, right, slut?"

"Fuck," Toni groaned, still in her orgasm. "Fuck yes!"

Kenny grinned, grabbing his phone and snapping a picture as she looked up at him, his cock dunking into the pool of cum.

"Swallow it you slut," Alex said.

Toni nodded, gulping it down. Half seemed to spill out and Alex slid down to her knees. "Messy little bitch," she said, thumbing what she could back in to her twin's mouth.

Toni looked up, still turned on, and frowned. "No more?" she asked.

"Jesus," Bear said, laughing. "You two are the coolest chicks ever."

"Hey now," Alex said. "That's my title."

Alex continued to thumb the cum off of her twin's face and pushed most of it into her hungry mouth, but she did sneak a few swallows for herself. Toni would whine irritably when she did so.

"Mine," she said softly, looking pointedly at Alex.

Eventually, Alex helped her stand and the two went back to the shower again. Though they definitely wanted to, the guys didn't follow to watch.

"Make them give me more cum," Toni said, giggling.

"Sluuuuut," Alex said playfully, echoing her sister's playful insults.

"If I'd known they were such horny little bastards, I'd have come over sooner," Toni said a few minutes later. She'd showered and got all the cum off before drying off and getting dressed.

Alex reached for her hand and gestured towards the door. "Let's go home and I'll give you another few orgasms," she whispered.

Toni looked like she would melt into the floor just then, and a smile found her lips. She led the way, pulling Alex along until she was stopped and forced to say goodbye to the guys.

Seeing that they guys had finally gotten up and gotten dressed, Alex moved over and began to give them hugs.

"Don't worry about Reagan," she told him. "She probably wouldn't mind fooling around. Just don't try to get too serious with her. Accept it for whatever it turns out to be, okay?"

He nodded, smiling at her.

Toni came up to him then and smiled. "I'm glad I came over. Thanks for having me," she said, winking at the double entendre. He chuckled and kissed her cheek.

"You are an incredibly sexy woman," he told her. "I feel lucky to have been with you."

She winked and turned, hugging Bear and whispering something in his ear.

"We'll see," he said, smiling.

Toni turned then and hugged Eric. "You're sweet," she said. "Thanks for the pussy eating and the sex."

"You're incredible," he answered, smiling. "Thanks for the blowjob."

She grinned. "I loved it, honestly," she said.

"Come on Alex," Toni said, moving to the door. "Let's go home and fuck," she said.

Alex rolled her eyes. "She's kidding guys. I don't sleep with my sister."

"You do too!" Toni called up the stairs. "Come on slut!"

Alex blew them a kiss and left the room. "See you guys at school," she called back.

"Oh my God!" Toni gushed as they drove home. "I can't believe I got that turned on and let those three little goons have their way with me!"

Alex couldn't wipe the grin off her face. "It was definitely quite the sight. I thought I was the little cum slut slave," she said.

Toni moaned again, obviously reminiscing about what had happened. "God, it was like it was nectar or something. I couldn't get enough of it. And the way you were talking to me and about me," she said, groaning.

Alex was focusing on the road as Toni seemingly vibrated in her seat she was so excited.

"I wish they had more staying power," she said. "I mean, I'm a little whore for some cum, but getting absolutely railed would have been fun too."

Alex nodded. "They're definitely quick to bounce back, though," she said. "I'm guessing that's because they're all 18."

Toni, still giggly and wriggling, nodded. "Definitely."

The two made it home and headed up to Alex's room. As soon as she closed the door, Toni spun and began to desperately kiss and fondle Alex. A loud knock on the door startled them and they split quickly.

"What?" Alex called, seeing Toni disappear through the joined closet.

"Your father wants to speak to you," came their mother's voice. She sounded irritated. "Bring your sister, now."

"Shit," Alex said after her mom had closed the door.

Toni peeked at her from the closet, wide-eyed.

"Go wash your face. We're needed downstairs for something," Alex said. "Sounds like someone is in trouble."

Toni nodded and disappeared back down through the closet.

Five minutes later, the twins were sitting next to Sam, who shrugged when they glanced at her for information. Their father and mother came in then, moving to stand in front of the three.

"You girls have had a few weeks, how goes the job hunt?" he asked.

Sam glanced nervously at Alex and then looked up to her parents.

"Sam's working at the church and Toni and I are working as baristas," Alex said quickly, before Sam could try lying to her parents. She loved her sister but she didn't have a dishonest bone in her body. Her parents would have seen right through anything she had tried to get over on them.

"Good," their father said. "I'm glad you three took this seriously." He cleared his throat and studied the three for a minute.

"Your brother Danny has asked us to take in his girlfriend, Hannah," he said. "We've agreed and they are going to get her stuff."

"Why?" Toni asked. "She's 19."

"She recently lost her job and her scholarship because of her grades. The classes are harder than she expected and she said she wants to change majors," he explained. "She was living in an apartment, but can't cover the rent."

"We also don't want Danny moving in with her," their mother interjected. "He wouldn't be contributing to the rent anyways, since he doesn't work."

"So what's this got to do with us?" Alex asked.

"Well, we obviously can't let her stay in Danny's room, so she's going to have to bunk up with Alex. We thought about Sam's room, but it's just not big enough. Alex, you've got the largest room of the three girls and the largest bed. Toni's is only a daybed."

"Well, why doesn't Toni just stay with me then?" Alex asked.

"That would be fine too," her father replied. Toni was shaking her head.

"I love you Alex, but I'm not giving up my room to someone else," she said. "Besides, you snore."

Alex sighed, knowing it was useless to argue.

"Toni, if you and Alex can go upstairs and make room in your closet, that would be great," their mom said. "Hannah and Danny should be back tonight."

"Alex," her father said. "Thank you for making this sacrifice. Hopefully it won't be too long."

She didn't respond, just slowly walked upstairs.

"Life was going so great," she thought. She sighed, trudging to her room.

Alex and Toni went about doing what they were asked and made room in their closet for Hannah's things. Toni had tried to get a little frisky in the closet but they were joined by their mother not long after starting. A short while later, they had enough space cleared in their gargantuan closet for Hannah's things.

Danny arrived a little later and the whole family helped carry things in. The poor girl didn't have much, being a college student, and had apparently sold some of her belongings and furniture to try and make ends meet. In the end, all she really moved in with was a bunch of clothes and personal items.

Hannah was an intelligent, attractive girl, and had been dating Danny for a little less than a year. Alex had seen her a number of times, and she'd even been to their Christmas party. She knew that Danny was really into her and that they were relatively serious.

Alex thought she was nice, and had always been friendly to her. She was very pretty, and seemed very affectionate. It was no secret why Danny had been so attracted to her in the first place, however.

Hannah was gifted with a very nice set of breasts. They were large and seemingly unnaturally perky, or she used some magical bras to accentuate them, because they always seemed so nice and bouncy. It didn't help that she tended to be excitable and jumping around when she walked or moved, and she wasn't shy about giving constant hugs to everyone and putting her breasts in their face.

Alex didn't really think it was intentional, with the girls at least. Or maybe it was, she really didn't know. What she did know was that Hannah really didn't shy away from hugging anyone in the family, male or female.

Her parents had gotten Hannah settled in and kept saying that they, "Hope the arrangements were going to be okay," and they were, "sorry but they couldn't in good conscience let she and Danny stay in the same room." Alex thought it was a little ridiculous, because everyone in the house had, at one time or another, walked in on the two having sex.

Alex herself had walked in to the kitchen for a snack in the middle of the night and found Hanna on her knees in front of Danny. When Alex asked him about it later, he'd shrugged and said that she was a very horny girl.

She wasn't really worried about the two of them fornicating in her room or while she was there. She knew that they'd probably be in his room a lot, if their past behavior was going to be any indicator. What did worry her is that she would lay down in her bed and find a wet or sticky spot.

A little while later, Hannah came upstairs with Danny and knocked on Alex's door. She put down what she was doing and stood, walking over to the door and opening it.

"Hi!" Hanna said, hugging her excitedly even though she'd just done so thirty minutes ago downstairs.

Alex smiled and accepted the boisterous young woman's affection. "Come on in," Alex said, stepping aside.

"Thank you so much for this!" Hannah said for probably the hundredth time. "I really don't mean to intrude!"

"It's no trouble," Alex said. She quickly shooed Danny out though, and he sighed and left.

They spent the next couple of hours getting Hanna situated and finding room for her stuff. Eventually, Hanna disappeared to go be with Danny. She'd been told that under no circumstances was she allowed to be in Danny's room after a certain time in the evenings. Alex thought it was all positively stupid. Danny was an adult, as was Hannah. They were going to fool around and her parent's wouldn't be able to stop it.

Still, it wasn't her house. She had rules to follow too. After a while, she heard Danny's bed squeaking and rolled her eyes. She went across the hallway and into Toni's room.

"Well this sucks," she said.

Toni nodded. "I'm sorry, but I'm not giving up my room to her."

Alex shrugged. "I know. I don't blame you." She sat down and idly picked at a toenail.

"Ugh, girl," Toni said, leaning over. "We're getting you a manicure and a pedicure."

Alex rolled her eyes and sighed deeply. "Toni, you realize that we're not going to be able to fool around, right?"

"As much," Toni said. "She's not going to be here all the time. Besides, we've hidden it from the rest of our family."

Alex sighed. "This still sucks."

Toni rolled over to her and put her head on her shoulder, looking up at her. "I'll find a way to eat your pussy, I promise," she said.

Alex snickered and sighed. "I know, I know," she said. "I'm being selfish. We're helping a friend and all I'm thinking about is getting laid."

Toni snickered in response. "We can always let Kenny and the guys know about our little incestuous relationship and do it over there."

Alex giggled. "Oh God, can you imagine? They'd never stop getting boners around us if we did." She turned and looked at Toni as she slid back into bed. "Toni?" she asked, after silence had fallen.

"Hmm?" her twin said, looking up.

"Did you really enjoy being over there?" she asked.

Toni smiled genuinely. "I really did. At first it was a little bit of a nuisance with them groping me and fondling me, but it just really started turning me on. I really do like being fawned over and kind-of..."

"Objectified?" Alex ventured.

Toni nodded, grinning. "Exactly. I don't care what other women say. Sometimes it's nice to be ogled and wanted purely for my body."

Alex smiled. "They are a very handsy group of horn-balls."

Toni giggled, closing her eyes and stretching. "While we were being dunked, they kept groping my breasts and brushing their hands across my body, but I would like... pretend not to notice. They seemed to take that as encouragement."

Alex nodded but remained quiet.

"And then I think it was Eric that stuck his hand in my bottoms first. That really got me going. After that, it was like an open invitation. All of them were taking advantage of me, fingering me and playing with my breasts, squeezing my butt. I'm surprised they didn't just start fucking me right there." Toni was still closing her eyes, imagining the afternoon's activities.

"I know, they were just as affectionate with me," Alex said, smiling.

"Then, I was just horny and I figured they could use a lesson on going down on a girl from a couple of real experts," she said.

"Did you enjoy when I started mistreating you?" Alex asked. "I was afraid I was pushing too far."

Toni nodded. "I really, really did," she said. "It was pretty hot not being given a choice. I loved when you told them to use me like they wanted, and when you told them to cum on my face and what not. So fucking hot."

Alex smiled. "I'm really glad to hear that. I thought you might be upset with me."

Toni shook her head at that. "I do love the thought of Kenny talking to Wade and having a picture of me on his phone with his dick in my mouth," she said with a giggle. "Does that make me wicked?" she asked playfully.

Alex grinned. "Very, though I wasn't really thinking that you'd like that. I was trying to make him feel better and more confident with girls. What better way than to have a picture of the hottest girl in school on your phone with a mouthful of your cum?"

Toni smirked.

"Speaking of Wade," Alex said. "Would he be into that?"

"Having a mouthful of cum? I doubt it," Toni said with a goofy grin.

Alex sighed.

"Sharing me?" she asked.

Alex nodded.

She shrugged. "We've never really sat down and said that we were exclusive. I mean, you've seen him at parties. He pretty much lets me do what I want with who I want."

Alex nodded. "I've seen you dancing with a guy and saw his hands all over your ass, though I've also seen you stay pretty faithful to Wade and not let anyone get handsy."

Toni giggled. "I do that to get a rise out of Wade. He seems to like it when I push the boundaries."

"Still," Alex said. "His liking watching you flirt and be groped is a far cry from seeing some guy's cock in your mouth."

Mentalcase
Mentalcase
8,301 Followers
1...456789