My Sister Made Me Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Boring," Toni said.

Alex unlocked her phone and checked the message from Bryce.

"Morning sexy! You nervous? Sorry I can't answer right now, busy at work."

"A little," she typed. "Looking forward to it though. Maybe we can watch it together when it comes out."

She checked to make sure everything was spelled right and sent the message off.

"So... you and Wade are good?" Alex asked, intending to just make conversation.

Toni never disappointed though. "Well, we fuck all the time, and he gets to have you on occasion, so yeah, he's pretty much wrapped around my little finger. How's Bryce?"

Alex smiled at the mention of his name, seeing the handsome prick in her mind and being unable to stop herself.

"Definitely good," she said, her phone buzzing again.

Toni giggled and briefly glanced over. "You're such a little tramp sometimes," she said. "Are you gonna give me any details about Friday night?"

Alex quickly scanned the message before replying.

"Shit, maybe me and the boys are already planning to do just that with you there," Bryce sent.

She got another text just as she finished reading the previous.

"In all seriousness, I appreciate you texting me. I'm excited to hear about how it goes. I've got to get back to work though, so I'll talk to you later gorgeous."

She finished reading and looked back up at Toni.

"No? No details?" Toni asked.

"Sorry, reading Bryce's texts," Alex informed her. "Just a sec."

"Chin up a bit," Casey said. "Good."

"Okay," she typed. "I'll text you later!"

She sent that off, but he'd apparently been sending one last message while she'd been texting hers.

"I love you!" it read, followed by, "Remember, good girlfriends get gangbanged!"

She giggled, rolling her eyes at the message, then slid her phone back into the pocket of her robe.

"So..." Toni said, seeing that she was done.

Alex sighed, then began talking about everything that had happened on Friday, from the crazy encounter with Jessie and her boyfriend at work, to the fun that she'd had afterward at Bryce's.

****

"God... you're such a little tramp," Toni said for like the fourth time since they'd been there. It wasn't out of anger or jealousy, though, Alex knew. Toni was genuinely amused and possibly even excited by everything that Alex had told her. "And what the hell... I can't believe Jessie did that!"

"It was pretty damn hot," Alex said.

"We might have to get to know that girl better," Toni added with a giggle.

Her makeup was done before too long, and as Alex sat down in the chair to let Casey do her job, Camile came over holding a stack of papers.

"Here are the scripts for the scene," she said. "Just give them a read and let me know if you have any questions."

Alex smiled and nodded as Toni handed her one of the copies.

The script itself was easy to understand and there weren't a whole lot of moving parts to it. Both of the sisters spent a good portion of the time reading while Alex was getting her makeup and hair done.

Just after she finished reading the script, Alex heard the door to the studio open again, along with some male voices, and turned to see three guys laughing and talking as they came in. The three continued their banter as they walked over to where Camille was setting things up. As the older woman turned to greet them, one of them picked her up from behind, laughter and arm slaps following. Alex found that she was comforted by how comfortable and genuine the three seemed to be around each other.

"You're just the worst!" Camille said, having finished hugging each of the three men. "Go get cleaned up and I'll introduce you to your costars," she said, smacking the one that had picked her up before.

The guys resumed their raucous banter and disappeared into the changing room, and Alex suddenly realized that much to her surprise, there was only the one. She hadn't realized before that there wasn't a separate room for the male actors. There were separate bathrooms, of course, but only one room outfitted with a place to change and showers.

Casey was still working on Alex, though she'd moved to styling her hair by that point. She finished with that just as the guys all emerged. Two were just wearing shorts, but one had a t-shirt on as well.

Camille quickly went over to the three, and after a brief conversation, started toward Alex and Toni with the men in tow.

"All done," Casey said as Camille came over.

One of the guys whistled appreciatively as they moved around behind Camille, who was just then moving in front of Alex and appraising Casey's work.

"God, you two are just so gorgeous," Camille said. "You three better be thankful that you get to work with them."

The three men laughed easily, and Alex quietly appraised each as she stood from the chair, script in hand. They were all clearly older than she and her twin, but not obscenely so. Each was undeniably good looking, of course, and she found herself excited at the prospects of working so closely with them.

"Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce you to... and girls, I'm sorry if I get this wrong, but you two just look so much alike... Eridani," Camille said, looking at Toni.

The twins snickered and shook their heads in unison.

"Shoot!" Camille spat. "Sorry! Eridani Anders," she corrected, pointing at Alex. "And this is her twin, Adaria Anders," she finished.

"Eridani," the first one said, reaching out and gently shaking her hand.

"These handsome rogues are Gary, Ben, and Tony," she said, gesturing to each one in turn.

"Nice to meet you," she told Gary as he lifted her hand and gently kissed it.

She felt a little strange in that moment, her fingers gently pressed against the lips of this handsome older man, and a moment of silence passed before he grinned and burst out laughing.

"I'm totally kidding," he said jovially. "It's great to meet you." He turned and shook Toni's hand, the other two taking their turns greeting the twins as well.

"Here are your scripts," Camille cut in once everyone was acquainted. "I'll leave you guys to look over them and get acquainted, but the basic idea for the story is that Adaria is dating and sleeping with all of you behind your backs. You find out and plan to give her payback, but she didn't ever mention that she had a twin, so when you three enact your revenge, you do so with Eridani. We'll start with the setup shots, then do a softcore shoot for all three of you and Adaria, then the big softcore scene with Eridani and all three guys."

"Sounds good," Ben said, Alex, Toni, and the other two men nodding their agreement.

"Alright, I'll leave y'all to it then," Camille said, turning and walking back to continue the setup. "Oh, and boys, this is their first boy/girl video shoot, so be on your best behavior please!"

Camille started to turn to head back to finish the setup as the guys laughed but paused when Toni went over to talk to her.

"I was curious about doing something for my boyfriend today as well," she said, the two stepping away to talk privately as Alex looked back at the three men.

"So, this is your first scene ever, or just the first one with guys?" Ben asked.

They all looked to be in their mid to late twenties and she had to admit that they were all genuinely good looking. Each of them obviously took care of themselves, and she found herself curious as to what they were working with down below.

"Well, we did a lingerie type shoot just to see if we liked it," she admitted. "And that one was taped as well, but this is the first like... real scene."

"I see," he said. "Are you nervous?"

She considered the question for a second, but then shook her head. "Not really," she told them. "I guess... I am a little, but I'm much more excited than scared."

"Well, I know it might not help but, we're all pretty easy to work with," Tony said. "I don't want to sound like I'm hitting on you, but do you mind if I ask if you have a boyfriend?"

"Not at all," she said. "I do, actually, and yes, he does know I'm doing this," she continued, guessing his next question with a smirk. "He's probably more excited by it than I am, to be honest. Not that I'm not excited."

"Really?" Gary asked. "That's nice to hear. Y'all have an open relationship or something?"

"Eh... sort-of," she said. "It's kinda hard to describe. I can tell you for sure that he loves the idea of me doing this."

The guys chuckled and she was surprised at how comfortable she felt around them.

"I have to say, you are just... stunning," Tony said, offering her a smile.

"Thank you," she replied, and began to feel silly when she felt herself blushing.

"So... do you have questions for us?" he asked.

The fact that she was blushing like an embarrassed schoolgirl was subtly irritating, and she quietly decided to force herself to knock it off.

"Oh... just curious about... things," she said, smirking at them.

She stepped forward, but then realized that she might actually need permission to do what she'd been just about to do. She paused and looked up at Ben as he looked back at her, an amused look on his face.

"Sorry... do you mind if I..." she asked, timidly reaching her hands forward towards his shorts.

"You can do whatever you want to me, gorgeous," he said, chuckling at her.

She giggled but felt oddly timid for a moment. Pushing past it, she reached out and stepped close, then pulled his shorts out just a bit and looked down into them. He wasn't aroused at all, and though she was quietly disappointed about that, she saw that he was indeed well-endowed. It was impressive looking even flaccid, and she immediately wondered what the other two were working with. Much to her amusement, both men stepped closer and held their shorts open a bit for her. She grinned, then peered into each.

"Mmm," she said, non-subtly licking her lips. "I like what I see."

"So..." Ben said, smiling at her and giving her a pointed stare.

She snickered and stepped back a foot or so, then slipped the small pink cord holding the robe closed free and let it spill open.

"Damn," Gary said, grinning widely as he stared at her exposed flesh.

She felt a thrum of excitement deep within, a growling hunger beginning to slowly grow and expand as the three men stared at her. She felt their desire to have her for themselves keenly, their eyes like spotlights on her body.

"I'm damn disappointed that this is a softcore scene," Ben said. "You look... incredible."

She felt herself blushing again and sighed internally. "Thank you," she told him. "My boyfriend was pretty disappointed that I wasn't actually going to have sex today, and after seeing you three, I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed too."

"Mmm... well, we can always shoot another scene sometime," Gary said. "I know I'd damn sure fly back out to have a go with you."

Toni and Camille finished talking at that point and were making their way back over.

"Yeah, we can definitely do that," Camille said. "Maybe... during your sister's scene, you and my husband can go and do the photoshoot. Would you like to go and pick out a nice outfit for it?" she asked.

"Sure," Toni said, and headed over to where Camille kept her spare costumes and lingerie.

Alex had slipped her robe back into place by the time that Toni had come back with a sexy set.

"Is that for Wade's Birthday?" Alex asked.

Toni nodded. "Camille said that her husband will be happy to take a set for me while you're doing your part of the scene. Oh..." she said, a sudden look of concern appearing. "Do you think that you'll be okay?"

Alex grinned and looked at the three guys, still standing around and looking stupidly attractive.

"The more I learn about these guys, the less I think I will be," she said, snickering briefly, but then quickly turning and winking at Toni.

Toni seemed to forget all about the extra photoshoot that she was going to take part in that day when she started being fawned over by the three. Though the five kept it mostly g-rated, they flirted and talked while they waited for the scene to start.

Camille finally finished setting up things with her husband Frank, and had Toni and Ben go and get changed into their outfits for the scene.

True to her sister's nature, Alex watched as Toni went over to where the clothes were hanging and instead of taking them to the changing room, she dropped her robe and picked up the top. She began to slip on the simple outfit, shorts and a nice shirt, then went and let Casey touch her up before and the two got into position in her "room" on set.

Camille went over what was going to happen, and they stepped through the scene before they got started. Fascinated, Alex hovered close by, Gary and Tony on either side of her, watching as Toni and Ben delivered their lines. They got as far as kissing before Camille stopping filming and started taking still shots with an expensive looking camera.

That done, Camille gave Ben a few minutes to get himself ready, and to Alex's surprise, he started stroking his impressive cock openly. It didn't take long for him to there, and the two reset to their previous position after his cock was put safely away. They began kissing again and the scene proceeded from there. She realized that she shouldn't have really been all that shocked, of course, with what they were doing at the studio.

Still shots came first and the scene proceeded from there. Clothing came off, and the two were positioned in different ways to simulate them having sex. They started out missionary, and she watched as the two slowly repositioned themselves as Camille clicked away on her camera.

"Next guy start getting ready," Camille said as Toni and Ben relaxed, their still shots done. Tony offered Alex a playful wink before he went and got the costume Camille had selected for him on. "Okay, just proceed through the same positions that you did before, Adaria. Ben will guide you, just do your best to pretend that it's really happening, okay?"

Toni nodded and looked over at Alex with an excited look on her face. Alex gave her a grin and a wink in return, and the video camera started rolling.

"So, what do you think?" Gary whispered, leaning over and speaking close to her ear as Toni and Ben started getting into the scene.

Alex glanced over, seeing him smiling at her. He smelled good too, his cologne making her want to pull him close to her. She had the sudden feeling that he was much older, like...

She turned suddenly, half-expecting to see an older man standing behind her, but it was the same person that had been there before.

"It's getting kinda hot," she said, turning back around, and felt him slide close in behind her.

He was taller than her, but not by much, so his chin rested easily on her shoulder as he slid in close.

"You're not weirded out watching your sister like this?" he asked quietly.

"Not at all," she whispered, and sighed deeply as she felt him sway forward slightly into her. She couldn't help herself and reached back behind her, pulling him tight up against her.

He chuckled, his hands moving around her waist and squeezing her gently. She brought her other arm up and held it over his, telling him in clear terms that she wanted him to stay close. They stayed clutched together like that for the duration of Toni's scene with Ben. She was wanting him to start flirting a little more, but that didn't happen.

Ben stepped away and headed off to the men's room while Toni went and hurriedly put her second costume on. Casey fixed her up again, and after a few minutes, she was ready. Alex watched as Tony and her twin were moved over to a different room, set up to look like a classroom.

After going through it once with Camille, they got situated and began the scene, starting with their lines. The still shots came next, as with the last scene, and Alex continued to watch as Gary hovered close, his hand pulling her tight up against him.

She'd been hoping that he'd get hard, and she'd be able to have a little fun teasing him, but she figured that he probably didn't think she wanted him to, or maybe that he wasn't allowed. She didn't push him though. It was totally possible that he wanted to keep things professional.

The second scene went much like the first, and Alex was soon left alone as Gary went to get ready. Just after he did, though, Ben came back from wherever he'd disappeared to and came over to stand close.

"How did I look?" Ben asked, grinning at her. "Did my dick look big?"

"Very," she admitted, giggling and turning slightly at seeing that he was still completely naked. "God... that's not exactly fair," she told him.

"No point in playing fair when you're the prize," he said, drawing another laugh as well as a smirk from her.

He stepped close and wiggled his hips, sending his erection swaying back and forth enticingly. She smirked, reaching down and thwapping it with her hand.

"Sorry... was that okay?" she asked. She quickly felt ridiculous, recalling his earlier words about doing whatever she wanted.

"Of course," he said, reaching out and grabbing her hand to pull it over to his cock. "Remember, you can do what you like, gorgeous."

She smiled, wrapping her hands around the shaft and sighing slowly as she felt it throbbing in her grasp. It quickly began to return to full-size, and he smiled as she looked up at him appreciatively.

"Biggest you've seen?" he asked.

"Maybe," she said, not wanting to hurt his feelings or anything. His comment made her quickly think of all the different sizes of cocks that she'd had and which one was the most impressive. Bryce was definitely up there, but Wade was no slouch either. Dane and Danny were large as well, though Dane was the bigger of the two. In truth, all four of them were pretty much the same in her mind, so it was hard to say with was the biggest. She found it hard to decide until she remembered the fun she'd had in the restaurant on Friday.

Jessie's boyfriend arguably had the largest dick she'd gotten to play with, even if it was just a little bit of stroking.

"Makin' me wish this was a real scene," Ben said, his hand moving up and gently pulling at her robe as he moved them closer together.

She squeezed his cock, stroking it as she looked down, but then quickly looked back up and checked on her sister and the scene. It looked as if they'd finished the still shots and were just then getting into the simulated video part.

"You're thinking about what my mouth would feel like on it?" she asked quietly.

"Among other things," he muttered, his warm fingers diving between the folds of the robe and sliding along her taut stomach. "Fuck... you are one tasty little peach," he muttered.

She quivered, momentarily lost for words. Something about how he was talking to her... or maybe his musk...

She felt a little lightheaded. The feeling of his fingertips dancing lightly across her skin let her focus a little more, and she started thinking about Bryce watching her. Except that... it wasn't Bryce she was picturing. Someone else maybe? Some... thing?

His other hand cupped her ass cheek and squeezed, sending a shiver up her spine and making her want to bend over more so he could give her a good swatting or just do whatever he wanted to her, however he wanted. How many people could see them?

His cock throbbed in her hand and she heard the click of Camille's camera. The noise brought her back to the present and she turned to smirk at him.

"You're dangerous," she said, amused. "You've got me all... hot and bothered."

"We can't have that," he said, smiling seductively at her.

"Would it be my tight little pussy that you're wanting?" she asked quietly, and sighed hard as she felt his lips on her neck.

She hadn't even realized that he'd moved around to stand partially behind her, her hand still gripping and stroking his gorgeous cock. His other hand moved up and around her body as she forced herself to focus on the scene in front of them. He used it along with his other hand to pull the front of her robe apart, then sending both hands in opposite directions. The first slid deftly between her legs, his finger gently pressing against her clit and rubbing slowly, the other swallowing up one of her breasts and squeezing it gently.

123456...9