My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 12

Story Info
Kelly finds solace in Jake after the harrowing day.
2.4k words
4.71
10.7k
31

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring. I blinked and shook my head, looking around at anything else in the car. Somehow, my gaze kept landing back on Jake. I couldn't help but to smile when I was looking at him. Was this what love was like? I chuckled to myself, turning away as he looked at me. He had to be aware I was staring at him, but he was being kind about it and not mentioning it.

I thought back over the day, and shifted uncomfortably in my seat. I'd been caught in our own home by the man who thought he owned me. Who I let own me, I realized. He had financed and purchased every little thing in my life, and until Jake came in and helped separate me from this guy, there was no chance of me ever being able to say no.

I looked down at the outfit I was still wearing, taking in my 'barely decent for public' appearance. I was nothing more than a piece of fuckable meat to this guy, and he had no problems trying to lead me out into public wearing this... or less, as had been his intentions to start. But Jake...

Sure, Jake noticed what I was wearing, and sure he got hard looking at me. But he didn't focus on it; he didn't treat me like a sex doll. I was his sister and his best friend, first and foremost. Something shifted in me, and I eyed my brother up and down. He'd been a hero today. Selflessly putting himself in harm's way, I noticed as my eyes glanced over his bruises. He hadn't complained once, as though he was glad to do it for me.

As we pulled into the parking lot next to my trashed car, I started to cry. Jake immediately panicked and tried to hold and comfort me, but I couldn't get the words out to tell him how I felt - that I didn't deserve him, that I was feeling in love with him even though we shouldn't let ourselves feel that way. I just cried and he held me, and wordlessly I knew he felt the same. That he cared for me and loved me despite our forbidden relationship.

I gasped, my crying taking a pause as I was suddenly scooped up. I was acutely aware of his hands, one on my arm as it wrapped around my back, and one on my bare thigh as it slid under my legs to pick me up. My brother was carrying me like a bride back into our apartment. I rested my head on his chest, running my fingers over his cheek. A small part of me, in the back of my mind, felt relieved that no one here knew us or that we're related. The larger part of me just didn't care.

Down the hall, in the elevator, down the hall again and across our threshold Jake held onto me like he'd keep me safe no matter what happened. He paused once we were in our apartment, and I squirmed my way out of his grasp. I watched as Jake kicked the shards of the door around with his foot, hesitating over the gaping hole into our apartment.

I pressed my body against his again, giving a soft tug to his arm. His worried glance softened when he met my eyes. "Not now," I whispered, giving another soft pull. "I... I need you..." At those words, his expression relaxed even more, but he was betrayed by the quick glance to the open door frame again. "It'll be ok... just..." I gulped. "Bedroom. Now."

I was practically pulling on his arm as I led him to our room. My discarded towel from the shower was still on the floor, along with the mess I'd made of the hamper. I bit my lip; that felt like days ago, not merely an hour. Still, I went to the bed and laid down, pulling at the hem of my skirt a little. That monster hadn't let me wear any underwear, despite this outfit barely coming halfway down my ass. Though, considering it was about to give my brother easy access, it was easy to find the silver lining in this.

Wasting no time, Jake quickly hopped on the bed next to me, his fingers hesitantly touching my exposed midriff. "Are you sure this is what you want? After what just happened? We... we don't have to. We can stop everything, sis."

I could feel the pain creep onto my face at his statement. "N-no... I want this... I want you..."

"Are you sure?"

I reached out, taking hold of his arms. I held his gaze, staring into his eyes. "Jake, I said I love you. I meant it. Did you, or were you lying?"

His eyes widened, and he looked startled and worried. "I- yes, of course I meant it!"

My grip on his arms softened, and I realized my nails had been digging into him. Still, I couldn't ease up now. My brother was trying to be the hero still, and instead I needed a lover. "Good. Then we're going to fuck."

I got to work taking off his pants. Thanks to recent practice, I had him stripped naked from the waist down in record time. I smiled at him, and sat on his lap.

"Kelly, let me..." He tried to sit up, arms reaching out to take hold of me before a twinge of pain ripped through his body. He fell back on the bed panting, frowning at me. "On second thought... I don't think I can lead much..."

I chuckled, leaning forward. I watched Jake's eyes track my freely hanging breasts before snapping back to look at me. "I'll take care of you tonight, little brother. Consider this my thank you for saving me today." I smiled at him as I sat back up, my hips rocking back a little. I'd never considered myself particularly 'thicc', but I certainly had enough of an ass that it naturally wrapped around my brother's cock. My hips rocked side to side a little, and I savored the look on Jake's face as my cheeks stroked his cock.

I could feel him getting harder by the second, especially as I slid back over his lap so that his cock was in front of my pelvis. It glistened, having picked up my own arousal as it passed beneath my pussy. I smirked, running my nails over his shaft. His breathing picked up and hitched.

"Be a good boy," I whispered. "And don't cum until I say so. Can you do that for me?" He nodded his head, biting his lip. My fingers pinched the tip of his cock gently, pulling away a long strand of precum that had formed. I made a show out of licking myself clean, only breaking eye contact long enough to bat my eyes seductively at him. A loud groan and a throb in his cock told me my teasing was working, and that I didn't have much time left before he blew his load, one way or another.

I lifted up off his lap, taking hold of his cock with one hand as I lined it up with my sex. As slowly as was physically possible, I lowered myself onto Jake's dick. I could feel it immediately, as my brother parted my pussy lips and stretched me wide open. Sure, his fingers and tongue had been down here, but this was his dick. His throbbing hard erection was inside me, making its way into my tight canal.

We were both panting at this point, Jake having closed his eyes and was gripping the sheets like he was possessed. Slowly, we settled as deep as my slit was willing to accommodate him no matter how much I sank down on him. Filled up, I rocked back and forth, groaning as his cock stretched and tugged at my sensitive inner lining.

Catching our breaths, we finally looked each other in the eyes and smiled, even awkwardly giggling a little bit. "Are you ready?" I whispered. Jake nodded, and I started to ride him. Up and down, my wet sex tugged at his cock as though it refused to let go. I could feel every detail of his shaft as my womanhood squeezed and molded to its shape. Gradually, I picked up speed, bouncing on his lap. I moaned out loud, my hands drifting their way up to my chest to try and hold onto my wildly bouncing breasts. The skimpy schoolgirl's blouse had provided no actual sense of decency, so as I cupped and groped myself, everything was fully on display for my brother to see.

I could feel my vagina squeezing and milking his cock, and Jake's whimpers were sounding pitiful at this point. The boy needed to cum, I realized, and was fighting with every fiber of his being to stave it off. I leaned forward, making sure to keep his cock inside me.

"Hey little brother," I cooed. I immediately groaned when I felt his cock throb in me, stretching and pulling my insides into a shape and position that more fit his needs. I sank down to his base, feeling him press deeper inside than before. Surely... surely he wasn't against my womb, was he? The thought drove me wild, but I had to focus.

"Y-you're doing so good... but I want you to cum soon, ok?"

His eyes went wide, and he shook his head a little. "But... but we're not... there's no... condom..." Words seemed to be difficult for him; words that he didn't even seem to mean, as his hips started humping up into me.

"I know, wouldn't that be so naughty? Imagine what could happen to your big sister if you pumped all your cum into her womb?" A soft whimper escaped his lips, and his hands went to my hips.

"But... you... knocked up..." He gasped, biting his lip as he tried to hold back his orgasm to no success. I plunged my hips down on his cock and he held me there, unmoving as his throbbing shaft pumped shot after shot of cum deep into me. The warm nectar in my sex nearly set off my own orgasm, my body quivering with anticipation.

"That's it Jake... breed me... fill me with your hot cum, knock me up..." I whispered, rubbing my hips back and forth on his. He was still twitching, his body trying to force out every last drop of seed into me. I started to ride him again, and he let out a sad little whine.

"A-ah! Sis! I'm... that's too sensitive!"

I grinned, riding faster still. "I didn't tell you to cum... you weren't a good boy. So now, this is your punishment... I'll use you until I cum." His whimpers quickly turned to moans, and I knew he was enjoying this again. I fucked myself on his cock, focusing on what movements and angles felt best for me. His swollen cockhead was dragging on that spot inside, and my entire body was shuddering and twitching from the sensation.

My moans grew louder and louder, my nails dragging over Jake's chest. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer. I cried out, all the air leaving my lungs as I came, my body shaking and convulsing silently atop his. Distantly, I heard his own low, long moan and felt him cumming again. Not nearly as much seed as last time, his churning balls gave up every last drop they had in their efforts to fill me.

I collapsed forward onto Jake, panting and gasping. A wet pop filled the air as his cock slipped out of me. I slid off of him, looking down at his messy crotch, imagining mine to be just as covered in our mixed fluids as his. My gaze traveled over to his face, where he was already looking at me.

I smiled, and he smiled back. "Fuck..." he groaned, the word barely intelligible.

I giggled, nodding. "Fuck," I agreed. I took his hand in mine, placing it against my belly.

Jake's eyes widened, and he looked concerned. "As... incredibly hot as that was," he whispered, "what if you actually get pregnant?"

I smirked, sitting up in bed next to him, the both of us acutely aware of my crotch and how close it was to his face. I even dared to spread my legs a little, revealing the thin bead of dripping cum coming out of my slit. I watched his eyes take it in, his breath ragged and his cock pulsing to the beat of his heart.

"Something tells me you wouldn't really mind, would you? That knocking up your big sister is pretty hot, huh?" Jake blushed, his eyes darting between my own and my sex. "Well, that's for another day." I leaned in. "Birth control. Started it a week ago." I realized what I'd just admitted - that I had been planning for me and my brother to have sex at some point, that I'd already accepted and wanted him to plant his seed deep in me. The blush on my face was burning hot, and I looked away.

"Hey," he said as he took my cheek in the palm of your hand. "I wanted this too. I just, you know, haven't really known how to ask."

I chuckled, kissing him softly on the lips. He was surprised for a moment, before returning the kiss. The kiss grew lighter and lighter, pulling away from me as he sank back into his pillow. Snores filled the air before I had even straightened.

For a moment, I felt bothered that he'd fallen asleep on me, but then the combination of two powerful orgasms and the day's fights dawned on me. The poor guy was exhausted, he deserved his sleep. I snuggled up close, cum dripping out of me and down my thighs. I rubbed a hand against my belly, sighing softly.

Jake might not have said it out loud, but he clearly wanted to get me pregnant. I'd be lying if I said I didn't want that, but there'd be problems, stuff to work through. I thought of society, or everyone who would judge us for having an incestuous baby together. I thought about the baby itself, and the health problems it might have. Though, if we didn't tell people we were related... and there can't be that many problems from a first generation baby conceived by siblings, right? Hope filled my chest, before a final thought dashed it away again.

Our mother. She'd never approve, she'd never speak to us again. We'd be cutting family out of our lives. I slipped off to sleep, doubtful for any chance to make things work in the future. At least for now, there was no way for mom to find out what we'd been up to.