My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 13

Story Info
Jake and Kelly share a dinner out together, with a twist.
2k words
4.63
8.5k
27

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, ah, ah! Fuck yes!" Kelly bit her lip, eyes lazily rolling back into her head. "Mmm fuck! Fill me up!"

Other than some heavy panting, I remained mostly silent. Her loud, slutty porn moans didn't do much for me, but I could appreciate her acting for the camera. The audience was watching for her, after all, not me. I preferred her silent, teasing whispers, and her uncontrolled sensual gasps and moans of our private lovemaking compared to this... but I couldn't complain. I was still fucking a pornstar on camera, who happened to be my sister that I loved.

As I continued to fuck her faster, I could feel her fingers slipping down to her exposed clit, rubbing the swollen button vigorously as she neared her own orgasm. I pushed in deep to Kelly's needy sex, groaning as I came. My grip on her knees tightened, holding her position in what we'd learned was the butterfly position. After long moments of pleasure, I pulled back and out of my sister's slit, stepping out of the way of all the cameras. Kelly's fingers dipped into her parted lips, drawing out my creamy white seed as they returned to sight. Churning my cum in herself, she came to a violent, shuddering orgasm right in front of me.

I crouched behind the camera between her legs that I'd been straddling over the entire time while I fucked her. It was capturing the perfect view of my creampie dripping out of Kelly, her fingers parting her lips to show it off. I regretfully turned it off, along with the other cameras one by one, until finally it was just Kelly and I in the room again, alone without anyone watching.

"Think they liked it?" Kelly whispered once I laid down next to her, still worn out.

I chuckled, grabbing a bedside tablet that had been hidden from view. Quickly, I pulled up our statistics. "We made a killing in that live show just now; people love you. And we still can edit the footage and sell it on your profile, and people will eat it up. They can't get enough of you."

Despite being one of the top adult content creators on the site now, Kelly still blushed and buried her face in my chest. She looked like she wanted to say something, as her large round eyes looked up at me, before turning away to blush. Her words came out mumbled, clearly not what she was thinking. "We have that dinner to be getting to, don't we?"

"Fuck..." I groaned, throwing my head back onto the pillows of Kelly's stage bed. "You sure we can't just lay here and cuddle more, sis?"

I winced as her hand smacked my chest. "We have had reservations for this place for months. Ever since... well, since we finally dealt with him. We're going."

"Ow... ok, ok. We'll go." I made to get up, before leaning over and giving Kelly a kiss on the lips. Hungrily she returned it, before giving me a push out of the bed. "Ah!" I cried out, stumbling to my feet and staggering out of the small 'office' bedroom and back into the room we shared. I didn't have a lot of nice clothes, but I had to break out the best. Not only was it like going on a date with the woman I loved, but we were going to one of the most expensive restaurants in the city. Kelly hadn't been exaggerating, this had taken us months to get in. I checked my phone, looking over the email confirmation for tonight. I knew Kelly would take a minute or two to get ready, but this was taking a while. At this rate, we were going to end up late. I thought about getting her, but I figured that'd be a mistake. She had to clean up from our shoot, take off her wig and porn makeup, and do her regular makeup and put on normal clothes. I took a deep breath as I thought about her, and our future.

Tonight was the night.

It was going to happen tonight.

I was going to--

My thoughts were interrupted by the most beautiful person in the world walking into the room. I suddenly understood those cartoons, where someone - usually the guy - seemed to float off his feet, his heart hammering through his chest as he looked dreamily at the girl. Nothing else existed in my mind, as Kelly stood there, her natural brown hair teased to be slightly wavy, her makeup refined, and her body hugged by a tight black dress that revealed every curve she had.

"Say something," she muttered, her voice barely more than a whine.

"I..." I swallowed and tried again. "Wow." I wanted to smack myself for the dumb response, but it made Kelly's face light up and a giggle escaped her lips.

"'Wow'?" She stepped closer, right up against my front. "You look pretty 'wow' yourself too," she cooed, smiling at me. I couldn't help but to smile back. I felt her hand slip into my pocket, and I looked at her confused. She just shook her head, and kissed me. Immediately I was distracted away by the soft plush of her lips, and we gently made out for what felt like minutes.

Eventually, she pulled away from me, breaking my heart a little. Still, it gave me another chance to admire her as she spoke. "We have to get going, Jake."

I sighed, nodding. For the sake of my plans later, we had to go to this dinner. I followed my sister out of the apartment, and to the car, when she again slipped her hand into my pocket. Something was in there, I realized, as she fidgeted with it and then sighed pleasantly next to me.

"What are you up to?" I fished what looked like a small, cheap remote out of my pocket. A power button and some numbers made up the limited buttons on it. Curious, I glanced over at my sister and saw her mischievous grin as she shrugged. I picked a button at random, 4, and pressed it. My sister nearly jumped, her hand quickly grabbing my arm as she appeared unable to walk.

That's when I heard it. The faint, far away buzz of a vibrator. I looked down Kelly's dress where it must be coming from and then back up to her face, where her blush confirmed it. I made a quick glance around us, before pressing the sixth option on the remote. The faint buzzing became louder, and I watched as Kelly started squirming in place. After a few moments of torture I set the vibrator back down to what I assumed was a reasonable setting of two and pocketed the remote.

We hopped in the car - Kelly more shakily than me - and made our way to the restaurant. Kelly's breathing was heavy, and I could see her nipples poking through her dress. Curious, I mused, realizing my sister neglected to wear her bra tonight. At a stop light, I pulled up the bottom hem of her dress and found her bare pussy waiting for me, glistening with the droplets of her arousal.

"Fuck, sis," I groaned, smirking at her. "You're going to be a mess all night." All she did was giggle, which showed how little she cared, and that only turned me on more. By the time we'd made it to the restaurant, Kelly still hadn't pulled her dress down, only adjusting it after standing up. For a moment, I wondered about how bold my sister was acting, and if her porn career - and success - was turning her into someone that didn't mind being sexual in front of others. The thought was shoved to the back of my mind as we started to walk into the restaurant, and the waiter helped us to our seats after confirming our reservation.

I set the little remote on the table, watching my sister's eyes bug out as though everyone would be able to see it despite my napkin over the top of it. Despite our occasional playing with the remote - including one time where Kelly had to steal it from me for setting it too high while she was imbibing in her soup - we primarily focused on the food and the experience of being out in public, on a date with each other.

"Hey, Kelly..." I started, not sure where I wanted the sentence to go, fidgeting with the receipt for our extravagant dinner. Fortunately, KelTheBelle's fans had covered this one for us with ease.

She looked up at me while batting her eyes softly, likely unaware she was doing it. "Yes, Jake?"

I chuckled, rubbing the back of my head. "It's been three months since we started living together. We've been through a lot in that time, and we've gotten really close..."

Kelly laughed perhaps a little too loudly at that comment, because some guests turned to look at us. With a smile and a blush, we waved them away, before turning back to each other. "Yeah, you can say that," she smirked. She reached across the table, holding my hand in hers, lovingly stroking her thumb across it while she gazed into my eyes. This whole night was feeling like a dream, like some kind of unreal, impossible version of events.

"I just, I wanted to say--"

"Jake? Kelly?" A woman's voice cut through the peaceful music of the restaurant, and we froze in place.

We knew that voice. We'd each heard that voice for years and years of our lives. I'd last heard that voice on the phone, just a few days ago. But the owner of that voice should be across the country, not here, not now. I looked into Kelly's eyes and she was frozen with the same fear I had. The dream, the perfect night, was shattered, as I looked over and spotted our mother, rushing between tables toward us.

"What are you...?" She spotted our held hands, and while that was suspicious enough, it was worse that we both immediately pulled our hands back to our laps, looking down at our empty place settings. The pit that had been forming in my stomach turned over as I dared to look back up at my mother, and saw her look of horror. After a few seconds, the horror faded, and was replaced by a look of tough, maternal authority. "I will meet you two outside in a minute."

The stern voice she only ever used when we were in trouble was enough to scare us straight - there was no challenging or disobeying this order. Immediately Kelly and I both stood up, knocking over our water glasses on the table. A slight hiss and pop emanated from under my napkin. Fortunately, mom had already walked back to her table where a very confused guy was sitting. Strange.

I fished a soggy remote out from under the napkin and watched the water drain out of the case. Then, I heard the angry buzz of a vibrator. Kelly looked at me with panicked eyes. "It's... it's getting stronger," she whispered, as she clutched to my arm. I helped her stagger out of the restaurant, her breath little more than heavy panting, each step making a moan slip out of her lips. We got out the front doors, and immediately I pulled my sister into a hug.

"Are you going to make it?" I whispered. "You could run into the bathroom..."

"You saw how mom looked at us... I better... stay here..." She crossed her legs, whimpering softly. Tears formed in her eyes, and I could tell it wasn't from the stimulation she was feeling.

I held on tight to Kelly, tilting her head to look at me. "Hey, it's going to be ok. We've been through worse, we can do this." I planted my lips to hers, and her body melted against mine. We stayed like that, holding each other like lovers, until mom's voice cut in, scaring us half to death.

"What the fuck are you doing?"