My Sister Makes Porn, So What Ch. 11

Story Info
Jake and Kelly deal with her sponsor once and for all.
2.1k words
4.58
9.2k
28

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man standing in front of me was massive. Like, the kind of guy who considers a missed day at the gym a tragedy. His biceps were each the size of my head; a fact I got a good comparison of when I was lifted off my feet and tossed out of the apartment and against the hallway wall, head first. The wind knocked out of me, I struggled to find which way was up - let alone how to get to my feet.

Dimly, I heard the door slam shut to my apartment. "Fuck..." I groaned, staggering to my feet. I tried the handle to no success. The asshole had locked it. I slumped against the heavy wooden door and sighed, massaging my temples trying to clear the massive headache that was building from the head injury I just sustained.

The scream that came from my apartment shook me back to reality.

Kelly was in there, with him.

Frantic rage filled my body as I started pounding on the door. I tried to think through my options, how I could get back into my own home. My keys were inside, sitting on the kitchen counter. Our windows were locked - and besides, I wasn't about to be able to scale a building up to its third floor to get to them anyway. That left the door... a door I either had to break down, or pray one of them opened on their own.

I focused on kicking the door. I had read somewhere once upon a time that the best place to strike a door you wanted to break down was near the doorknob, so that's where I got to work. With each slam of the heel of my foot, my headache cleared, and my focus sharpened.

'So, you're the one fucking with my girl, huh?'

The man's words rang through my head, and it dawned on me that I knew who this was. Who else would claim that Kelly was 'his girl' other than her sponsor? The very person she'd snubbed just earlier in the morning was now here to claim her for himself. My blood ran cold, and for a moment my assault on the door stalled, before doubling in effort.

"There is... no way... that bastard... is getting Kelly..." I grunted, switching to slamming my full weight on the door. The creaking stress of the wood was my only encouragement, and I swore to any powers that were listening that I'd go to the gym after this, if we got through this ok.

As though an answer to my prayers, the door broke - not with a simple crack, but with the force of an explosion. The thick wood burst into my apartment in large, limb-sized chunks, showering our furniture and floor space with the debris. For a moment, I wanted to yell and celebrate - how often does someone break down a solid wood door, after all - but I had a mission. I sprinted to the bedroom Kelly and I shared, looking for her when I heard voices behind me.

I doubled back out into the living room in time to watch Kelly and the man emerge from her office. She was dressed now, wearing a naughty schoolgirl outfit we had done one of our earlier photoshoots in. She looked terrified, tugging the checkered skirt as low as she could, trying to cover her front and her ass from any angle possible.

I watched, horrified, as this guy reached up and grabbed my sister's chest, squeezing her breasts in front of me as he showed off how she was wearing nothing more than the sheer blouse to try and contain her chest. I looked up from Kelly, looking into his eyes as he met my gaze with a wicked grin.

"Come on, Kel," he grumbled, his voice rough and gravelly. Without much care for being gentle, he took Kelly by the arm and pulled her along out of the apartment. Kelly's frantic eyes looked at the exploded door across our carpet, then up at me, pleading with me to do something - anything - to save her from this monster.

Before I knew it, I was running at him, swinging my fist back into a punch that connected squarely into his side. "You let her go, you asshole!" I snarled, throwing another wild punch at him. Despite our size difference, I was making him flinch and pull away, and he actually let Kelly go. In the blink of an eye, she was gone, darting out the front door of the apartment.

Kelly's sponsor watched where she had run to, before slowly turning back to me. "You'll regret that, you little..." his voice trailed off, and I could see in his eyes that he was thinking about what to do to me. For the second time in a matter of minutes, I was off my feet again, this time with a hand the size of a baseball mitt wrapped around my throat. I sputtered and choked, my feet limply kicking against the solid muscles of this man.

My vision started to blur at the same time as all the sounds in the room seemed further away than usual, and I realized dimly that I was going to lose consciousness. Somehow that felt scarier than anything else he could do to me at that moment. My panicking became weaker as I tried to break free of his grasp, before he tossed me aside once again, though fortunately this time I hit the couch. As I bounced and recovered, I watched this guy quickly walk out of our apartment, presumably heading after Kelly. Only hesitating long enough to grab my phone and keys, I sprinted after him as quickly as I could.

Our apartment building only had a single elevator, a fact he gleefully enjoyed as he stood behind the closing doors, watching me chase down the hall after him. Frowning, I turned to the stairs and started to march my way down them. Exhausted and winded - and having renewed my promise to go to the gym multiple times over - I made it to the bottom of the stairs to find him already getting in his car.

It was a beautiful black sports car, the engine practically purring as he started it. He chuckled when he saw me, drenched in sweat and running to my own pickup truck. I shook my head, resolved to not let him get away. At least I hadn't spotted Kelly yet, which meant he likely hadn't either. Her car - the one her sponsor had paid for - was keyed, with the tires slashed. Even if Kelly had her keys she wouldn't have been able to take it. So that meant she was on foot, and both of us were trying to find her.

I groaned, throwing my truck into reverse and speeding out of my parking space before following her sponsor's car. The adrenaline finally wearing off, I realized what I actually needed to do. Considering we had no clue what this guy would be willing to do, and that if he actually got his hands on Kelly I'd never see her again, I had to call the cops.

Focusing on driving fast but safely, following the black sports car, and keeping an eye out for Kelly, I was a disjointed mess on the phone. The dispatcher had to get me to repeat what was going on multiple times. It was hard to explain the situation in the first place, though. 'Yeah, my pornstar sister's sugar daddy has come to abduct her, send help!' doesn't really clarify much. Finally, I got through to them the severity of the situation, and they promised to send help as quickly as they could.

I realized we were driving in circles after I'd hung up. I sighed in relief as I realized that this guy didn't know where Kelly was any more than I did. I didn't like the idea of her being dressed up like a walking wet dream, barefoot in our city, but it was somehow better than her being with this guy. Suddenly brake lights flared to life in front of me, and I had to punch my own brakes to stop in time. The guy climbed out of his car and started stalking to the park at the side of the road, and my heart sank deeper into my gut.

Fuck.

He'd found her.

I parked and hopped out of my truck, scrambling to go after this guy. I looked around, thankful for the soft grass; something told me this guy would pull his favorite trick and I'd be airborne again before too long. That's when I saw Kelly, huddled against a tree, looking toward our apartment complex. She hadn't realized he was coming up behind her.

I screamed, getting both of their attention as I sprinted forward and planted myself between them. I spread my arms as though I would be able to shield my sister from harm, staring down the muscular man that was slowly walking toward us. A squeak cut through the relative silence, and I glanced back at Kelly. She was looking up at me like I was some kind of superhero, saving her. Nevermind the fact my ass had already been handed to me twice by this guy, I was filled with confidence I could take him on.

Confidence that, as soon as the first punch connected with the side of my face, shattered into a million pieces. I groaned, staggering back to my feet. I tried to shove him back, but I was too dazed to get any strength behind it. Without much effort, he threw his fist into my gut, hard enough to lift me off my feet and wind me. I slumped in front of him, and he grabbed me again by my throat, hoisting me into the air to look him in the eyes.

"You're brave, I'll give you that. But Kel is mine. You're done here." The way he spoke was like he knew there was no counter argument. He'd won, in his eyes. Which is why I was shocked when his entire body tensed up and he collapsed to the ground, taking me with him. After a few seconds his grip on me released, and I scrambled away, awkwardly standing between his prone figure and my sister.

For a moment, I wasn't sure what happened. Had a heart attack disabled him? A seizure? I spotted metal barbs in his back, and thin wire that resembled fishing line coming off them. I followed them up to an officer, panting from the run over to us, holding a taser in both hands.

I collapsed back to the ground, and Kelly crawled over to me. We immediately held each other, clinging tightly as though we'd lose each other again if we didn't. Kelly started to cry, and I turned her away from looking at the man who'd controlled her life up to now. I watched as a group of officers ran up to the three of us, handcuffing the asshole and leading him away. A pair of them sat down on the grass with us and took statements before walking away, finding us too dazed and upset to be of much help. After a while, a tow truck came and removed the guy's black car, and we were left alone.

Time crept forward as we just held each other. I watched over the park, vigilant for anyone that might be inclined to wander too close or be curious about us. Kelly had long since stopped crying but wouldn't leave my side, keeping her head on my shoulder and our fingers interlocked.

"Thank you," she whispered.

I chuckled. Not the best response, and my sister's shocked face confirmed I was on the verge of fucking up. I shook my head, whispering back. "For what? I wasn't going to let that guy do anything to you. I love you."

She looked up at me, her eyes large and emotive. "I love you too," she whispered, her lips barely moving. She leaned forward slightly, and I met her halfway. We kissed softly, our first public kiss. Our lips stayed together for longer than usual, and I stroked Kelly's hair back from her face. She looked up at me, smiling once the kiss broke.

"So... I assume you're not into choking, huh?" She looked me in the eyes as she asked it, her fingers running across my aching throat. Her comment left me mortified, before her smile broke into a wide grin. She was joking. Kelly was ok enough to joke around. Our mutual laughter filled the park air until it hurt to keep laughing. Smiling, I stood up, helping her to her feet.

"Let's go home, ok sis?" I smiled at Kelly and led her to my truck, helping her hop in before getting in myself. I gave her hand one more squeeze before starting to drive back to the apartment.