All Comments on 'My Sister Sandi and Me'

by JoeLucas69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie19526 months ago

More please. Is she the only one who can take his entire cock?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I look forward to more! What will they do next? Play around in the same session, or save more fun for next time? Will he get with Diane, or will Sandi keep him for herself? Will Diane join in? So many possibilities!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A very erotic story. I hope you're just saving the fucking for the next episode. He can use a condom, but they're a drag. They probably could have fucked with impunity since he was all but spent. But it only takes a drop.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Also, it would be refreshing if writers would give the "Cunt" a rest. I'm an American, so I can't speak to it's frequency

in The UK, but here "Cunt" is mostly derogatory. One might refer to a dirty, slutty Ho as a "Cunt". When used for the body part it means a dirty, smelly vulva. I like " Pussy", and would use nothing but.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent leads and attention getting descriptions, For example, "When I'd "catch" her in her bra and panties coming or going to the shower, getting dressed or whatever, she didn't seem to mind me seeing her in her underwear either. Actually, I think she enjoyed it too. And I remember thinking, during the times when I get a good look at her, what great tits and ass she had. And the huge turn-on I felt during the rare times that I actually saw her PUSSY MOUND and her DARK PUSSY HAIR through the fabric of her panties." Too few authors describe pussy hair, bush, or an abundance of pubic hair in their stories. Your description, again excellent, got you a rating of five (5) stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous