My Sister Shelly

Story Info
Short story about the pleasure of family loving.
1.3k words
4.27
13.7k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, here goes, I'm fifty years old and married with three grown children. Sadly current medical issues hamper my sexually activities with my wife but we are still going strong thanks to toys and my talented tongue. While that is going on erotica has became a bigger part of our sex life. We read to each other. Which in turn got me wanting to write my own stories. I understand there is no excuse for poor grammar but I'm not a professional writer. I just enjoy writing smutty short stories.

With that said, here is hoping you enjoy my stories and that they get your juices going. I'd love to hear what you think about them beyond my poor grammar.

Now on to the story,

My name is Bruce, twenty six, single, a mechanic that lives with my parents and two siblings. Our parents and younger brother went away for a week, leaving me home alone with Shelly, my younger sister who is twenty three. They left on a friday morning and were returning the following friday evening. I got my dinner on the way home from work. Shelly had gone out, so I was home alone and had no plans to go out myself.

Shelly got home just after ten pm and was left at the door by her date, Scott. That is where I found her, looking for her keys. They had an argument and that had cut their date short. Shelly was a little drunk and after I had let her in, she went to the kitchen, where she opened a bottle of wine.

I tried to talk to her, but she told me to leave her alone. So I did, left her to her wine and went back to watching the movie I had been watching before she returned home. After the movie was finished, I turned off the TV and went check on Shelly. I found Shelly sitting with her head down on the table, almost passed out. I turned off the lights and told her to go to bed and sleep it off.

She replied, "Scotty, don't be like that... I know I can be a bitch... let me make it up... to you... let's go to bed..."

I realized she thought I was Scott so I told her, it was me, Bruce. It either didn't register with her or she couldn't hear or something being so drunk.

I helped her to her bed, laid her on her bed and turned to leave. Shelly stopped me dead in my tracks.

When she sat up and said, "Baby don't go... I'll make it to you... you can fuck my face... you can even cum in my mouth..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My goodie two shoe sister was talking to me like a street whore, all because she thought, I was Scott. I knew it was wrong of me to take advantage of my sister in her condition. But sometimes doing something wrong can feel so good. I decided to play along and see how far it would go. Expecting nothing, I dropped my pants in front of my sister.

Shelly said, Oh Goody and then my cock was in her mouth.

I quickly went hard from Shelly's sweet mouth sucking on cock. I put my hand on the back of her head and began bucking my hips, driving my cock into her mouth deep. I felt my cock head smack against the back of her throat. I heard her make gagging noises as the head of cock invaded her throat. Then I pulled my cock all the way out of her mouth.

Shelly looked up at me. Her eyes had watered while I had gagged her, ruining her makeup.

Even though she was gasping, she said, "Don't stop... I want you cum... please... I have to make things right..."

I pushed her face back onto my cock. I bucked driving my cock in and out then pushing her all the way down, feeling my cock head in her throat, hearing her gag on it, was so wild and nasty. I pulled my cock out of her mouth again. This time I grabbed the base of it and slapped my cock against her face. I pushed her face against my crotch and ordered her suck on my balls. I almost blew my load as I felt her suck one of my balls into her mouth.

Shelly had said, I could cum in her mouth and that was what I planned to do.

I return my cock to her mouth bucking my hips, feeling my balls begin to ache. I blew my load into her mouth without telling her, I was about to cum. As my cum filled her mouth, I heard and felt her gulp it down. Like a common street whore, my sister swallowed it all.

As we both tried to catch our breath, I felt ashamed of my action. I picked up my pants and started to go. Then Shelly stopped me in my tracks again.

"Scotty don't you want to see... I shaved like you asked me to..." Shelly said in a sexy pouty voice.

Part of me thought, I would be going to hell if I didn't walk away right.

"I guess I'm going to hell," I said to myself as I turned around and said, "Show me."

Giggling, Shelly laid back on the bed, hiked up her dress and pulled her panties to the side exposing her pretty shaved slit.

"Spread your lips," I ordered her.

She did as I said. Showing me her moist pinkness.

I went further, "Rub your clit, slut."

"Oh yes... Scotty, I'm your slut."

My sister began moaning as she rubbed on her clit fast and hard. Watching my sister my cock harden and before I really knew it. I over between her legs, pushing her hand away and driving my cock up into my sister. Hearing her gasp and cry out only made me ram my cock up into her harder, faster. Shelly cried out and I felt her twat get wetter around my cock. She was climaxing. I have no ideal how long it was before my balls were ready to give up another load. It seemed like only minutes and like forever at the same time. My sister's juicy twat felt so good around my cock I didn't think twice about pulling out.

After I had blown my load inside her, I laid beside her, holding my sister as she went to sleep. I remained there holding her for a while listening to her softly snoring, thinking about what I had done. Part of me wanted to remain right there and have her wake up in my arms and take the consequences for my actions but I knew that I couldn't do that. So I got up and cleaned up what cum had leaked from her. I found her dildo in her pantie drawer. I knew she had one as I had accidentally seen it once when she had left it out. I rubbed between her lips and gently pushed it into her pussy and left it there then went to my bed.

The next morning I was up before my sister as I made breakfast. I was worried, Would she remember last night? What would she remember if she did? Would she realize it was me?

Shelly didn't wake until noon and when she did she asked me, "Had Scott spent the night there?"

I told her truthfully that Scott hadn't been there at all.

She seemed confused then went back to her room. Around two in the afternoon, she came out of her room and she looked at me strangely but said nothing, before leaving. By the end of the week, Shelly and Scott were going out again.

Then six weeks later, Shelly informed everyone she was pregnant and Scott, after hearing the news, asked her to marry him. Shelly had a boy which they named Carl, after Scott's grandfather. All the family says, Carl takes after our side of the family and members of our family, who remember me as a baby, say Carl looks a lot like me when I was a baby.

Yep I'm going to hell.