All Comments on 'My Sister Susie Ch. 01'

by MDSW

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
littlewilly1littlewilly17 months ago

LOve the story can't wait for the next chapter

sucksexfulsucksexful7 months ago

Great “fucking” story!! 😈

CbcullCbcull7 months ago

It’s a solid storyline. But, stories like this will invoke a stronger emotional response from the readers if told from a first person viewpoint. The way the story is currently written, the author seems detached from his characters. Other than that, good story.

LechemanLecheman7 months ago

I liked the story and curious to see where you take it.

characters are likable too.

Well done.

redlion75redlion757 months ago

The other partners are not necessary and ruin the whole family love aspect for me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unbelievably sexy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

during their body exploration, could Susie find just the beginnings of a little chest hair on her brother's chest, across the valley between his pecs? Extra sensory for both of them!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love the story but didn’t like the sister wanting her brother to watch her get fucked. I just feel it’s going to become another one of those stories that gets convoluted with a bunch of other people and won’t end up with just the sister and him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love the build up and intense teasing!! It was thrilling to get to watch the pair explore and bond!

I can’t wait for more!!! 😘

KeithW66KeithW667 months ago

What a great sister to care so much to pull her younger brother out of his shell, both she and Amy have had great benefits from it, and the the encounter with the ex, I am glad she ditched his number.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What an exceptional story this has been. My brother and I have enjoyed it very much. We have been lovers for nearly 70 years now. Living life with the love of each other soul mates. We're on our way to read the next chapter as soon as I finish writing this little note. Hope all your other stories are as good as this one has been.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is one of the best long stories I read. My 2 brothers and I enjoyed it very much. Me and my 2 fully Bisexuals brothers have been in a sexual relationship for 6 years now. This reminds me on what I did to bothbof them and introduced them to the wonderful world of Bisex. If you leave socity and judgement out of theb equation then sex can be very powerful, loving and fun. I am writing my stories to get it posted. It's will be a series to include us with our cousins and the brother and sister next door, and few friends. I am going to read your next story as it get me really worked up and it goes to show I'm not the only sister having sex with my brothers and cousins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMDSW@MDSW
I am interested in writing stories that include sex, some integrated with love and a relationship. Some writers are good at it and others aren't as lucky. I'm not a perfect writer nor a perfect person, but this is my attempt at writing. I do hope to improve with age. I hate t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES