My Sister Susie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's still sleeping, but he wants her attention so he has to wake her without scaring the shit out of her. He makes a plan so he softly, gently and slowly pushes two fingers into her pussy. When he reaches as far as he can go, he pulls out and slowly massages her abyss and it works. She slowly comes to life and looks for the only person she knows that has the balls to do that to her in the middle of the night and weakly smiles at his presence as he withdraws his fingers.

"Are you going to fuck me like a good brother should?" she grumbles, barely audible, catching him off guard.

"Maybe, but first I'd like to talk about you, me, us and see where we are and what's in our future. Want to do that?"

"Sure, but now when I'm half asleep?"

"Well, I'll wake you up a little more then," he responds.

She rolls to her back and opens her legs, scoots to him and rests one leg on the bed and the other on his shoulder. His dick has decided to make its presence known and is raging with excitement, but he's ignoring his own needs for the moment. Inserting two fingers inside her, her breathing becomes faster in a short time as her weak moans break the silence in the room.

Now that she's completely awake, Bobby lifts her other leg up and adjusts himself to a crossed leg sitting position between her legs, pulls her to his lap and slowly sends his cock on a mission to tease the shit out of her as they chat.

"Okay for now?"

"Push it all the way in and leave it there while we talk."

He does and she sits up, hugs her brother while wiggling around to get his length all the way inside her. Now that she's happy, she lays on the bed with a smile tattooed on her lips.

Bobby feels her tightness, her wetness, and her soft abyss as he struggles not to fuck her before they talk. He caresses her body as he admires her beauty in the moon lit room, hoping to get some information out of her, but at the moment, it's not looking good.

"Susie, do you want to spend the rest of your life with me, being your brother or might you be looking for another?" he asks.

"Deep subject, Bro. To be honest, my desire is to survey the field like you want to do, but that's not because I don't want to spend my life with you. I would love to do that, but there will be obstacles in our path if we go down that road."

"Agreed and I understand your concern... Are you dead set on another boy in your life?"

"I'm open to the challenge, but there has been several changes to my standards so it may take a long time to find Mr. Right, if he's even out there," she says.

"Same problem with me, Sis. My standards have changed since we got intimate with each other. You have taught me many things and I was a good student."

"I know that. Your confidence has gone through the roof and stop fucking me or this chat may have to be put on hold until we cum."

He quietly laughs and she sits up to hug him again, for no reason in particular.

"I want my man to be exactly like my brother, handsome, HOT, walks tall and carries a big stick, protective, soft spoken, intelligent, sexy as hell and has a big dick...and maybe a few more that have skipped my mind at the moment."

"You think I'm all of those?"

"Absolutely you are, without a doubt! You wreak of all of those attributes, especially sexy," she replies emphatically.

"Wow. I never thought I would hear my sister hand out such a compliment to me."

"Get use to it, dear brother. As you experience more of the world around you, you may hear more of them."

"Yeah, I guess that can happen, but I can't see me hearing that from anyone other than my family," he admits.

"You'll see it my way soon enough, maybe at college."

"If you say so."

"I say so be fore warned... Speaking of that, have you given any thought to having sex with another one of my girlfriends?" she asks.

"Can't say that I have, but if it happens, you will have to go out with one of my friends. What do you think about that?"

"Sounds feasible. Will we be on a double date?"

"We will figure that out if it happens," he says.

"Okay with me as long as you trust the guy you pick out."

"I will select wisely for my sister, you'll see."

"When are we going to do this?" she wonders.

"Next couple of days I guess. Good for you?"

"Yup. I'm in... Now you need to finish what you started."

Without saying a word, Bobby plunges his cock deep inside her as she reacts pleasantly with a smile and look of pure satisfaction. After a few more times doing that, he raises her legs off his shoulder and gets on his knees to give her the finale she's expecting with her legs pinned to her tits.

After several minutes of fucking his sister, she lets loose with a grunt and moan as her body stiffens up when he shoots load after load into her pussy. With a smile still on her face, she goes limp and rests her weary bones as her brother rolls off and lays beside her.

As it's the middle of the night, Bobby's mission to talk about serious issues is lost and wearily face plants himself on his bed, and before long, he's dreaming about his sister again and Susie is on the same track.

* * * * *

Waking up later that morning, Susie notes the time. Believing mom and dad are at work, she pads her naked body to her brother's room for more attention, but when she sits on his bed, her phone rings and that wakes Bobby up. She answers.

"Hi, Susie, it's Julie. How are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"Same... To get to the point, I need some info from you about your brother. Do you have a few minutes?"

"I guess so. What's on your mind?"

"After we had great sex, Bobby ushered me out the door rather quickly the other night and I'm wondering if I did something wrong. Did I?"

"Yeah, I would say you did."

"What did I do that was so wrong?"

"Would you rather hear it from me or the horse's mouth?"

"If Bobby is available, sure. I'd like to hear it from him."

"Okay, hang on. He's in the house somewhere so let me find him."

"Thanks, Susie."

"I'll put you on hold as I pad through the house."

"Okay."

"Bobby, it's Julie wondering what she did so wrong the other night. Want to talk to her?"

"Well, I'm going to have to face her eventually so now is as good a time as ever."

She hands him her phone and he waits as he collects his thoughts. He ponders what to say as his sister looks at him, hoping he will tell her the truth. She cuddles next to him and takes command of his dick and a couple minutes later, he takes the call off hold.

"Hi Julie. What can I do for you?"

"Hi, Bobby. I'm wondering why you pushed me out the door faster than a speeding bullet the other night. Are you willing to tell me...please?"

"A good sense of humor. Not a bad start... I was wondering if you wanted to know and I just got my answer... When you were invited over, I wasn't expecting your aggressive actions. All you wanted was sex and I wanted to get to know the person I was going to fuck before we got naked. You got what you wanted, but I was left on the wayside. I was not a happy camper. That's pretty much how it happened from my perspective."

"I'm so sorry, Bobby. When Susie invited me over, I thought all you wanted was sex. That matched my needs so that's what I did. Can we go on a date to clear the air?"

"I don't know right now. Let me think about it and I'll let you know. I can get your number from Susie, okay?"

"Okay and I'm sorry about the mix up. I know we can straighten this out."

"Sounds fine, Julie. Talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye."

Bobby hands the phone back to his sister as he wonders how he wants to handle Julie. He already knows she has a nice body and likes to fuck, but he's still a little hesitant.

"Penny for your thoughts, dear brother."

"When you invited Julie over, what did you tell her?"

"I told her you are willing to fuck her. She was excited so I told her when to come over."

"That was it?"

"In a nut shell, I guess. I didn't give her much of an explanation because I was kinda jealous you wanted to fuck someone else, but at the same time, I understand why you do."

"That explains what she said."

"What did she say?"

"She said she thought all I wanted to do was fuck. I did want to do that, but I also wanted to spend a little time getting to know her before we fucked. Oh well. I'll fix it later. No big deal."

"I'm so sorry I gave her that impression, Bro. I didn't mean to do that."

"I know. No problem. Don't worry about it. You were only trying to help."

Satisfied with that, Susie returns her attention to his cock because it's only semi and she wants more. She sucks him and he doesn't disappoint as his dick gets bigger and bigger.

She straddles him and sinks his cock inside her wetness and moans as it flies to its destination, her expression is telling it all. She bangs his cock and moans as he helps her lift up. He stops long enough to feel her tits and she moans that much more as the added pleasure reaches out, consuming her mind.

She continues to fuck her brother and it finally happens. She cums on his cock, but he's off in another world, thinking about the plan he doesn't have for Julie.

"Sorry, Sis. I was off in another world. Wasn't into it so we can do it again later, if you want," he tells her.

"Were you thinking about Julie?"

"Not exactly. I was thinking about what I want to do about her. At this moment, I don't have any desire for her so that's my dilemma."

Susie smiles and gives her brother a kiss he isn't expecting. As they get into it, it turns passionate rather quickly. He holds her tight as they kiss and Bobby wonders if the relationship with his sister is a good thing to continue.

As he breaks the kiss, he asks, "Got anything up your sleeve for today?"

"Hadn't thought that far ahead yet."

"I'll fix breakfast if you want to mull it over."

"If you fix breakfast, I won't mull anything over. I'll be too busy watching your naked body as you fix breakfast for two," she admits.

"Very funny. If you don't come up with an idea, we can talk about it, then argue about until I win."

"You must have something on your mind?"

"A dirty thought has popped into my head, so yeah," he says.

"Well, what is it?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Let's go get breakfast as we talk."

"Okay. Lead the way."

They pad to the kitchen in their birthday suits and Bobby breaks away into the kitchen while Susie sits down at the kitchen table so she can watch every move his cock makes as he prepares breakfast.

After he has the food cooking, she asks, "So, what's on your mind, young man?"

"I was thinking about doing something we have never before done together."

"Okay, what is it?"

Then her phone rings. She looks at the display and sees it's her ex so she ponders answering it. Not wanting to talk to him at the moment, she lets it go to voice mail.

"Was that Julie?"

"No. It was my ex. I don't feel like talking to him right now."

"Oh. So, I'm thinking something dirty is going to be in our future."

"Literally or actually?" she asks.

"Smart girl. Actually I guess, but it may be something you like."

He stirs the foods as he talks.

"What is it that I may like? And stop the teasing, if you don't mind," she says.

He pads to her and gives her a peck, then scoots back to cooking.

"I have to pay attention here so let's continue as we consume."

When the cooking is done, they sit next to each other and eat as she has her hand on his cock.

"Time to spill the beans, Bro."

"How bout we watch an X rated movie?"

"At a movie theater or here?"

"Here, of course. I'm not going to one of those dives that no ones cleans up. Are you kidding me?"

"I'm in. Where and when?"

Again, her phone rings. Knowing he will continue to call until she answers, she decides to answer and get rid of him.

"Hi."

"Susie, you didn't answer when I called. How come?"

"Let me make this clear. I have no desire to talk to you based on what you did to me when I came to visit. Nothing more needs to be said. Good bye."

With that said, she hangs up, obviously distraught.

"You okay, Sis?"

"Not yet, but I will be."

Her phone rings again so she blocks his number.

"Now that I have blocked his number, he's likely to pay me a visit."

"Do you want to talk to him?"

"Nope, I want to move on. I'm finished with him."

"Okay, Sis, if the doorbell rings, let me answer it."

"Thanks, Bro."

"Now, where were we?" he asks.

She perks up and says, "We were going to pick a fuck movie to watch so you pick and I will watch it with you."

Bobby goes to his computer and thumbs through some X-rated movies and picks one that he thinks they will like. As the movie begins, Susie already has his cock in her hand and he is fondling her ass. With a smile on her face, she seems to be ready for some fun, but the dreaded ring of the doorbell changes her mood instantly.

"Told you."

Bobby stops the movie, gets dressed and goes to the door, opens it and Greg tries to barge in. He stops him and holds him outside as they clear the air.

"Greg, she has no desire to talk to you after you ignored her a few days ago. So leave it at that."

Just in case he manages to get by her brother, Susie goes to her room, puts clothes on and lays on her bed pretending to be busy.

"I have to talk to her, Bobby. This is all a misunderstanding," Greg says.

"Just how is ignoring a horny girl you haven't seen in a month, a misunderstanding?"

"I need to talk to her to explain," he says, then tries to get past him again.

"Not so fast. Did you forget she doesn't want to talk to you?" he says, stopping him from advancing again.

"I have to talk to her so get out of my way!" he says with a mean expression.

"You have already spoken your last words to her, Greg. Can't you get that through your thick skull?"

"It's what she said, Bobby, but it's not what she means."

"She made it perfectly clear when you talked on the phone so move on with your life, that what she's doing."

"Not until I talk to her."

"Not going to happen, Greg. Please move on."

Greg looks at him and he can see his dander rising.

"Get out of my way, Bobby or pay the piper."

"Nicely said, but its not happening either."

No more Mr Nice Guy, Bobby is thinking. In an unexpected change of heart, Greg turns to leave, but quickly rushes the door, catching Bobby off guard. Upon making it inside, Bobby hooks his foot with his, tripping him and he lands flat on his face on the tile floor. The red stuff flows quickly from his nose as Bobby plants his leg across his back and locks his arm behind him.

"Listen, you piece of shit. I tried to be nice about it, but you are not cooperating. So I have decided to call the police and file and assault charge...unless you leave and get the fuck off our property. Are we clear?"

"What about my broken nose?"

"Go home to your mommy and maybe she will fix it. I don't really care what you do, just get off our property. Understand?"

"Ok, I'll leave," he responds in pain.

Bobby gets him up, points him toward the door and pushes him out. Greg stops and turns to Bobby.

"This is not over, Bobby."

"If you try this again, I will not be as nice the next time. Just letting you know. Have a nice day," he says and shuts the door.

Bobby watches him leave to be sure, then he returns to Susie.

"Was he an asshole?" she asks.

"Yeah, I will say that... Oh, I forgot to clean up the mess he left. I'll be right back," he says as he heads to the door.

"What mess?" she asks, then follows him to the door.

She sees the bloodstain on the tile and looks at her brother.

"I take it he went away mad," she says.

"Yup, so you have to be careful if and when you go out."

"Oh joy, a stalker is after me. Great! Now what do I do?"

"Let's go to the mall and have a little fun shopping!" he says, excitedly.

He drags her to the truck and parks her on the front seat. Susie is not looking well and doesn't really want to go to the mall, but she decides to go to make the best of a bad situation.

* * * * *

As they enter the mall, Jake is on his way out carrying a couple bags. He sees Bobby first and greets him with a smile. They shake hands and Bobby appears to be happy to see him again.

"Well, well, fancy meeting you in a place like this," Bobby says while shaking his hand. "How are you doing these days?"

"I'm fine and you?"

"Good. Shopping for college so early?"

"I wish. I'm picking up this stuff for my sister," Jake says.

"You never mentioned you had a sister."

"There's a lot of things I didn't mention in the brief chat we had so maybe we can get together and have a little fun."

"Yeah, we should do that. When and where?" Bobby asks.

"Let me give you a call on that, right now, my sister needs this stuff so I got to go. What's your number?"

Bobby gives him his number and Jake is off. As he is leaving, he sees a guy walk in wearing a not so happy look, so he stops and watches him.

The mall is not crowded at all so Bobby is thinking they have the place to themselves, for the time being. Greg catches up to Bobby and Susie with stealth and rips her away from him. He holds her with an arm in a choke hold around her neck. What he didn't see is the mall cops near the entrance and they have his attention.

"Now I'm going to talk to her, so drop dead or I will hurt you," Greg says.

Susie is scared shitless as Bobby looks for a weapon, but doesn't see one.

"No more Mr Nice Guy, Greg. You just made my shit list so let her go before you pay the piper."

Greg pulls out a knife and points it at Bobby. Using his fast reflexes, Bobby bats the knife out of his hand and it sails across the mall floor. Jake sees it and comes back to guard the knife so no one touches it until the cops take possession of it.

"You better change to your back up plan, don't ya think," Bobby tells him as his anger level raises to new heights.

Fear comes across Mike's face and he knows he fucked up. Lucky for him, the mall cops appear and ask what's going on.

Bobby says, "This jackass just assaulted me and my sister with a deadly weapon and I would like to press charges."

"What deadly weapon?" the cop asks.

"It's the knife laying on the floor over there," he says as he points at it.

One of the cops goes and retrieves the knife cause neither one of them saw it for what ever reason.

"Let her go, now," Bobby says, looking at Greg with an increasingly mean look.

He does and Susie embraces her brother, who is still focused on her ex.

As the cops get the full story, they call the police and put Greg in hand cuffs. Jake waves as he leaves and Bobby acknowledges the help by waving back.

Bobby decides he must file charges since Greg pulled a knife on him. Susie is thinking her ex is not the person she thought he was and no longer has any interest in having a conversation with him. Greg stays quiet, even after the police arrive while Bobby not only protects his sister, but also himself.

The police arrive and they ask the same basic questions the mall cops asked, then go into detail. Bobby answers all of them with backup from his sister. When they haul Greg away, the cops tell Bobby he has to file charges against him within two days or the judge will let him go. So, knowing that, they head to the police station and get it done, taking several hours.

When they arrive at home, mom and dad are looking at the blood stain near the front door, getting there minutes before the kids.

"Are you okay kids?" Dad asks.

"Yup, we survived. Let's have a seat. It's been a long day and we have a story to tell you. So far, it's all okay, but it's a far cry from being over," Bobby replies.

They have a seat and Bobby explains with Susie inserting some thoughts along the way. After they reveal the 'what happened' part, they progress into the 'what happens now' part.