My Sister Susie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you going to continue having sex?"

"For the time being, I guess. Not sure how long it will last though."

"Well, just be careful, Son. It can get out of hand if you let it," dad informs him.

"Now that you mention it, I agree so we'll be careful, not to worry."

The conversation continues until they are called to dinner. After the cleanup is finished, Susie drags her brother to her room and they fuck until the wee hours of the morning, knowing they have mom and dad's support.

* * * * *

Bobby gets a call from the DA's office and he is told of the hearing with Greg in front of the judge. He quickly tells Susie, then calls mom and dad and tells them. In court a few days later, the attorney representing them tells the judge Mike's history with ex girlfriends and the events that lead him to force himself on Susie, that Bobby was there to protect her and it got violent on the last incident.

The judge makes a quick decision and orders him to jail until the trial begins. Susie embraces her brother, knowing he's not going to bother them for a while. The judge sets the trial date and court is dismissed. Greg is taken to jail, actually to the hospital ward for criminals, and hand cuffed to his bed. He's going through therapy to get his knee back in shape, but he's currently in a wheel chair.

As the court date nears, Susie is nervous and so is Bobby. He feels he did the right thing the right way and the judge agrees with his testimony. Greg is found guilty and goes to jail for 19 months for harassment, plus 12 months for violating the order of protection, plus 60 months for assault with a deadly weapon, crutches and all.

Susie is so happy she is having a hard time controlling herself. She embraces mom and dad, but when she finally gets to Bobby, she embraces him for so long she loses awareness of time. Mom and dad take them to dinner at the Italian restaurant again as a celebration and it's a happy one.

* * * * *

As time passes, Bobby and Susie get more comfortable with each other. The remainder of the summer is an intimate experience for them and they love every minute they spend together.

They're off to college early to get the apartment ready for them and stocked up before classes begin and it was fun as well, stopping to have sex whenever the mood strikes them, then things change.

After they register for classes, they run into Jake in the apartment parking lot. Come to find out, he also lives in the complex. They have a nice chat about life at college and Susie contributes to the mix. After a while, she takes a shine to him and Bobby notices. Ending the chat, it's Bobby's turn to chat with his sister in the privacy of their own apartment.

"You like Jake, don't you?" Bobby wonders.

"I kinda do. He's different than my last boyfriend so maybe something will happen with him. Are you okay with that?" Susie asks, hoping he is.

"Is it serious?" he asks.

"Not even close. It's progressing slowly at my pace this time and I'm not in a hurry. I'm not going to jump into another relationship without finding out about his past this time."

"Good. I'm horny. Want to fuck?"

"As sure as the day is long, you bet. Get your clothes off, Big Boy," she answers.

* * * * *

Years later, after both graduate from college, they are forced to split up because of the jobs they accepted in different cites. The good news is, they never saw Greg again because of his jail sentence and they are happy about that. Who wouldn't be?

Jake and Susie didn't work out so she's still on the market and looking. Bobby is interested in a girl at work, but it's not serious at the moment. They have dated twice, looking ahead to number three, and it's looking good so far.

Bobby and Susie still love each other, but it seems they don't like being separated, yet they have little choice. They still get together once in a while and fuck, but it doesn't feel the same. They have fond memories of the time they became close and took advantage of it, but they are slowly adjusting to life without the other. The time has come for each one of them to stand on their own two feet, which they are embracing willingly.

The End