My Sister Susie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Susie says, "He's not the guy I thought her was and I have no desire to speak to him again. Anyone that pulls a knife on my brother is no friend of mine. Fortunately for me, Bobby was there to protect me, this time, and he did one hell of a job, especially when he knocked the knife from his grip. I think Greg was scared after that."

"But why did you go to the mall in the first place?" mom asks.

"I thought it would get her mind off her ex, but it didn't work out that way," Bobby replies. "It just made it worse. Now, for my reward, I have to clean up the mess he left."

The four of them laugh at his predicament until Bobby gets up to get it done, but before he does, he takes several pictures of the area making sure they are in focus because he may need them for the trial and his lawyers.

Dad is chatting with him and helps him understand the process that will follow as mom and Susie head off to prepare dinner. Then Bobby gets the stuff to clean the floor with a little help from his father.

* * * * *

When dinner is ready, they enjoy it as a family, telling several jokes to take the minds off the new problem the kids face.

Bobby feels miserable about the events of the day and heads to his bedroom for some quiet time and Susie lets him go to be by himself.

Later that night, as Susie heads to bed, she goes to his room and finds him fast asleep so she leaves him alone.

* * * * *

In the morning, Susie gets up after mom and dad have gone to work and goes to Bobby's room wearing her birthday suit. She finds him awake, staring at the ceiling when she peeks in. He knows who it is and a grin appears.

"Penny for your thoughts, dear brother," she says as she plants her ass on the bed next to him.

"Well, Sis, I've made another decision. Returning to the mall doesn't sound appetizing to me right now so let's rent a boat and fuck on the lake today. We can leave the mall trip for another time."

A smile comes over her face as she nods her head.

"Great idea. When are we going?"

"As soon as we shower, eat and go," he answers.

"Oh good!" she says as she grabs his arm and pulls him to the shower.

Knowing Bobby is starved for sex, Susie leans against the shower wall and guides his cock to her pussy.

"I thought we are going to fuck in the boat. Aren't we?" he asks and smiles.

"We're going to do that as well, but first things first. Fuck me, Bobby. I need your cock now!"

That was not a suggestion so he slides it in and they enjoy sex for the first time in a long time. She turns out to be very horny and he's having trouble keeping up with her needs, but he manages.

Naked together, their next move is breakfast so Susie prepares it as Bobby watches her body in motion, turning him on. When it's ready, they eat. Being in a hurry, they pack the stuff they will need on the boat, make a reservation for a fast boat, then take off for the lake.

* * * * *

Bobby is looking forward to the boat ride and as they get into it, Susie also takes a shine to it. They cruise the lake at a fairly fast speed and two hours later, they see an island with no boats parked around it. It's a weekday so the lake is not all that popular, fortunately for them.

They secure the boat at the beach, take the cooler ashore and return to the water to frolic around. He embraces her, but when his hands slide into her bottoms and grabs her ass, she smiles, knowing he's still horny for her.

She pushes him away, removes her bikini, then removes his shorts with his help and embraces him again. The heat generated by their bodies turns them on. Her tits burn into his chest and that is the only spark he needs.

He gives her a passionate kiss as he's busy caressing her ass. Then, he spins her around and reaches for her tits, kneading them as she runs her fingers through his hair. Susie moans as his hands stay busy with her tits.

He knows what she wants so he turns her to face him and pulls on her ass cheeks until she mounts him. His cock has risen to full staff and Susie knows it, and knows where it is headed. Pleased with the position in the water, she reaches between them and guides his cock to her warm, wet pussy, as it drips waiting for him to enter her. She can't get any wetter than she is, don't ya know.

As he slips in, he hears a boat in the distance and that forces them to abandon the immediate pleasure until it passes. They get their suits back on just in case. False alarm, however. It flies by waving at them. Quickly, off comes the swim wear and they return to their immediate need.

Both are receiving what they want from the other as he fucks his sister, until he drops her on his cock and that sends her over the edge with her first orgasm. He continues to bounce her on his cock as she recovers, but he isn't giving her a break. The small waves their activity creates is little more than ant hill high rather than mountain high, but it tells them they are the ones creating them as a smile comes over their faces.

As he continues to drop her on his cock, her moans get louder and louder. Because sound travels a long way over water, Bobby is wondering if anyone can hear them as his orgasm builds. A few drops later, she cums again as he shoots load after load into his sister.

As he gets his sense about him, he pads to shallower water and sits on his ass. The water is up around his neck, but only up to her arm pits as he holds her to him.

"Are you a happy girl?"

"Yup. Are you a happy guy?"

"Yup. So what do we do now?"

"Let's get into lunch, then maybe we can think of something to do."

"Yeah, that won't take long. Let's do it."

They stand up and head for the cooler, but Susie says they better be wearing something just in case so they get into their swim wear, then head for the cooler. They make their own sandwich from the ingredients they brought. As they finish a cold drink, the thought returns.

"Okay, got anything up your sleeve?" she asks.

"Just one thing."

She's expecting him to reveal it, but he remains silent.

"Well, what is it?" she asks a little annoyed.

"I would like us to go behind that big tree right there," he says, pointing to it, "strip our suits off and you lay on top of me so I can caress your naked body for a couple days."

She gets up in a flash and pulls him to his feet. That alone is answer enough. When they get to the grass, he lays a blanket down, lays on it, removes his suit and his dick is becoming aware.

At the same time, Susie is removing her bikini, lays on top of her brother and gets in a totally comfortable position. He reaches for her ass and caresses that and her back for a long time before she stops him.

"I want to play with your cock so I'm sliding to the side."

She slides off and one hand reaches for his cock, which has been a full staff for a while now, and strokes him as she lays in wonder at the cock that gives her so much pleasure. That did it. She mounts his rigid cock and slowly slides down as the pleasure is much more than enough, but she wants more. She raises her knees and squats down another little fraction and stays like that as the pleasure wave comes on strong.

"Jeez, Sis. You look like you're in another world."

There's a pause.

"I am. You have the best cock in the world so I want to take advantage of it as long as I can," she says.

"It might be a while before anything happens in that regard because I want to stick with my sister as long as possible."

"Good. We are on the same page. Just let me know when you plan to change the pages."

"Very funny. Shut up and enjoy yourself," he says and smiles.

She laughs and starts letting his cock know she's just beginning. From the good news she just got, she turns into a mad woman and fucks her brother with reckless abandon. When they both cum, she lays on his chest and he does what he always does, grabs her ass cheeks and kneads them until his thought process gets in the way.

He lifts his head and looks out over the water. Seeing what he wants to see, he encourages his sister to get off him and they run to the water and dive in, swim wear trailing them. They frolic together for a while when she decides she's ready to return home.

Cleaning themselves up, they don their suits and prepare to leave. When everything is back in the boat, it takes off like a bat out of hell. As they race back to the pier, the wind in their face feels good, even if it does mess up her wet hair.

Thirty minutes later, the boat is docked and the crew greets them as they get out with the stuff they brought.

"Enjoy your day did you?" the deck hand asks.

"We did, but it's over so we have to force ourselves back to reality," Bobby replies.

"Yeah. I hear that. Enjoy the rest of your day."

"Thanks. You do the same."

They pay the bill and off they go, heading for home. Still wearing their swim wear, Susie gets a little frisky and caresses his cock, which responds in turn. She pulls it from his suit and does what she wants as Bobby forces himself to pay attention to his driving.

She just teases for now, but she's making plans for later. Bobby has his own thoughts for later so who will win this impending battle nobody knows. Arriving at home they remain in their suits as they break into conversation, again.

"Got any idea what you want to do until mom and dad arrive?" he asks.

"Take a shower and get cleaned up. What about you?"

"Fuck, take a shower and get cleaned up."

"Good. We can do that together as well," she says.

"Oops. Not so fast. I should to do some lawn work before they get home. Then I will take a shower," he says.

"Boo, hiss," she says.

"You'll get over it."

There is still an hour before the parents get home so he gets the tractor ready to mow the lawn and gets to work. Five minutes after he starts mowing, dad arrives, followed a minute later by mom, coming home early from work. He continues to mow the lawn, but realizes they would have been caught in shower if they did what his sister wanted to do. Lucky for them.

Susie is wrapped in a towel as she comes out from taking a shower as mom and dad walk into the house. She can hear the tractor so she knows he's busy. She proceeds to her room and gets some clothes on, then she's surprised to see them home so early and joins her parents in the livingroom.

"So, what did you guys do today?"

"We rented a boat and ran the lake, ate the lunch we brought, relaxed on a small island, then came home. It was different for a change. Nothing to think about and nothing that has to be done. It was a great time."

When Bobby finishes the lawn, he comes in the house sweating so he heads toward his room.

"Hi, Son," dad says.

"Hi, Dad, Mom. Got to take a shower so I don't stink up the house."

"Go for it," mom replies, knowing he's telling the truth, looking at his sweat alone.

Bobby goes to the shower as Susie chats with mom and dad about a whole lot of nothing, but they have a good time doing it, until Bobby returns fifteen minutes later looking and smelling a whole lot better. He joins the conversation after getting caught up and the smile returns.

"So, what are you guys doing tomorrow?" dad asks.

"Don't know yet, Dad. Haven't planned that far ahead," Susie replies.

"Well, you two are spending a lot of time together these days. What's up with that?" mom asks.

"Yeah, I guess we are, aren't we, Sis?"

"It would appear we are. Are you always this smart?" she asks and smiles.

"Yup. Sometimes I even impress myself," he says and smiles.

"So no plans for tomorrow, then?" Dad asks.

"If we decide to do something together, it usually happens at breakfast. At least that has been the trend as of late," Bobby replies.

"Oh. Well, I got an idea for us tonight," dad reveals and waits.

"Well, what is it?" mom asks, since he didn't come out and tell them.

"I'm glad you asked. What would you all say for dinner at the Italian restaurant?"

"I'm good for that," mom says quickly, followed by the kids.

"It's settled. Let's go now or we will spend far too long waiting in line."

They get up and head to the car and take off. It's a short drive to the restaurant so it's not at all boring. When they arrive, they are seated directly as there is no crowd and no waiting in line. The waitress takes their order and departs, then the jokes come on strong. They pause as the drinks arrive and continue after she leaves.

When the food arrives, the conversations literally stop as they feed their faces. The food is delicious, as it always is, and when they are topped off at the brim, they are done.

"Wow, Dad. That was filling as usual. Thanks for dinner. It always seems better when we have dinner out because we don't have to do the dishes," Bobby says.

Mom, Dad and Susie laugh as they get up, pay the bill, leaving a modest tip, and head for home.

When they arrive at home, the car parks in the garage and Bobby absentmindedly holds his sister's hand as they walk in and the parents notice. When Bobby realizes what he's doing, he lets go of her hand and acts as if it's a normal thing for him to do.

Bobby is not aware their parents saw it and he doesn't feel guilty about holding his sister's hand. It's normal for him since he began fucking her and he's not yet ready to inform his parents about what they are doing with each other.

Mom and dad look at each other, being surprised to see it, then continue on as they enter the house behind their kids. Bobby goes to the livingroom and picks up a book while Susie goes to her room to chat with some friends on her phone. The parents see this as an opportunity to corner Bobby and get some answers.

As they sit down across from their son, Bobby realizes their presence, looks up and asks, "What's up?"

Mom starts off, asking, "Bobby, would you explain why you were holding your sister's hand when you came inside the house just now?"

"I've been doing a lot of things with my sister lately and it comes natural to me. I don't have any intention to hide anything so expect to see me continuing to do that."

"Are you sure that's all it is? You two have been awful close lately," dad says.

"Yes, we have. I feel grateful she took the time to show me there is more to life than books so I feel like I owe her something for showing and challenging me to do something different."

Susie comes into the picture being unable to chat with her friends.

"What's going on here? You guys look awfully serious," Susie says.

Mom responds, "We were just quizzing your brother about the cozy relationship you two seem to be sharing lately."

"So, you saw him holding my hand when we came in the house, did you?" she asks.

"Yup, we did and it set the wheels turning," dad says.

"Well, I was holding his as well. Expect to see more of it. I feel closer to my dead beat brother than I ever have and I want to take advantage of it while it's available because its not likely to last long."

"I see," mom says. "Anyway, ready for dinner?"

"Mom, we just went out to dinner! You hungry already?"

"OMG. I can't believe I said that. Of course I'm not hungry, but now is when we normally prepare dinner so my time line is screwed up. Sorry."

"It happens to all of us, Mom. Don't sweat it," Bobby says.

"In that case, I guess I will get my swim suit on and head for the pool. Any takers?"

"I'm in," dad says.

"I'm in," Susie says.

"I think I'll hit the weight room for a while," Bobby offers.

"Okay, off we go."

As they go their separate ways, Bobby is wondering if they're going too far in front of their parents. He needs to talk to his sister about it at the next opportunity. Then he changes into his orange shorts, goes to the weight room and gets down to business.

When he's finished with the weights, he takes a shower, dons his swim suit and heads for the pool. Susie, mom and dad are all sunbathing after spending some time in the pool so he jumps in, swims by himself and Susie doesn't join him. He's thankful for that and keeps up the pace as lap after lap goes into the record books. The good swim after the good exercise is invigorating and he feels it as he gets out of the pool, takes a seat, dries off, lays down and waits for something to happen.

A few minutes later, the peaceful atmosphere is shattered by the sudden appearance of Susie's ex and she's afraid of him. Bobby sees the fear on her face and gets between him and her expecting to do battle. He stops him several feet away and Greg looks at Bobby with the meanest looks he's ever created.

"Get out of my way, Bobby. This is between me and Susie. It has nothing to do with you."

"You don't seem to be very smart, Greg. I am my sister's protector just like you are for your sister. Does that change your thinking at all?" Bobby asks.

"You're right about that, but I still have to talk to her to clear this up."

"Look at her, Greg. Does she look like she wants to talk to you, especially since you have forced your way to her three times now. I stopped you twice and if you don't turn around and leave right now, I will stop you again. Understand?"

"That goes for me too, Greg," her dad says as he walks toward him and stops near his son.

Greg looks at Susie and sees the fear in her eyes. With the combination of that and the two against one odds, he turns toward the gate and leaves without saying another word.

Dad asks, "You okay, Honey?"

"At the moment, no, but it will pass. I'll be okay soon, Dad. Not to worry."

Mom says, "It appears the men have protected you from possible harm and I wonder if this will ever end. Has he ever done this before to your knowledge?"

"No, I'm not aware. Can we get our lawyer to find that out for us?" Susie asks.

"I will call him tomorrow and ask, Honey," dad says.

"Thanks, Dad. Thanks for protecting me, Dad, Bobby. Do you think he'll be a problem for us?"

"Hard to say, Sis. I didn't like the look in his eyes when he left, but if he has a history of doing this, he may not go away unless forced," Bobby adds.

"He's right, Honey. We may have to deal with this for a while."

"Mom, Dad, he knows where I'm going this fall. I don't feel safe with him knowing that."

"Good point. You should change to another college to protect yourself," mom says.

"If I transfer away from Bobby, I will have no protection at all. I'm thinking I should spend more time with him for my own protection. What do you think?"

"Very true, Honey. Have an idea in mind?"

"Would it be possible to move to an apartment off campus with Bobby? That will give me some protection instead of being alone at another college where I don't know anyone."

"That can be arranged so you and Bobby need to head back to college and find an apartment for the two of you."

"Thanks, Dad. You don't know what I'm feeling about Greg at the moment, but I will tell you it's not good," Susie says.

"I know, Honey. I could see that in your eyes when he was here... By the way, Bobby, nice way to handle him when he barged in. I wasn't going to handle it that way because I was pissed off at him."

"I wasn't expecting to handle it that way either, but it worked out okay, this time. I just hope there will not be a next time."

"Me too, Son."

"Bobby and I will get on the computer in the morning and do some apartment hunting," Susie says.

Okay, Honey. Let us know what you find when we get home," mom says.

"We will."

* * * * *

That night, after everyone hits the sack, Susie finds her way to Bobby's room with a horny expression. He's laying on his back staring at the ceiling when she arrives and a smile breaks out on his face.

Susie jumps on him, straddling him as her smile grows. She's butt naked and his cock gets an instant hard on. They kiss warmly and as they get ready for sex, Bobby rolls her, getting on top, puts his cock inside her pussy and they stay like that as she wiggles her legs hoping to get some movement of his cock in her pussy.