My Sister Susie Ch. 03

Story Info
It happens during the rest of summer break. Seriously?
16.1k words
4.59
11k
24

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers

Writer's Notes:

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older. If you're willing, comment your likes and dislikes about the story. And vote!!! Enjoy the story folks.

* * * * *

Arriving home from hiking, mom and dad are still an hour away from arriving. Being a little on the tired side, they head to the shower to get a little cleaner because of the sweating and to get a little more energy in their nicely toned bodies.

As mom and dad arrive at home, they make dinner as the kids watch TV until they are called to set the table. When dinner is over, the younger two do the dishes, then they watch TV until mom wonders about what they do during the day. They have an uncanny ability to communicate with each other and have a good time doing so.

When mom and dad go to bed, Bobby and Susie make plans to return to the mall in the afternoon because Bobby has do yard work to do for his dad so Susie plans some cleaning for mom.

They go to their own beds that night, but early in the morning, Susie wakes up, goes to Bobby's bed and joins him. She snuggles in close to his body, lifts his arm to her breast and falls asleep. Bobby never wakes up.

* * * * *

As the sun shining in through the window beats on his toned body, Bobby's eyes slowly open. Without otherwise moving, he blinks his eyes several times and notices his arm wrapped around his sister as she snoozes away. He's surprised she is there, knowing she didn't go to bed with him, but so what. She's facing away from him and he doesn't want to wake her so he gently and slowly moves his arm off her body, but she wakes up in spite of his efforts.

She turns to face him and gives him a tender kiss on his lips.

"Morning, Sunshine," she says.

"Morning, Sunshine. I was trying not to wake you. Sorry bout that."

"I didn't want you to escape me before our morning fuck so you are off the hook, young man," she says.

"Oh. So you want sex before we know our head from our toes?"

She smiles.

"It appears I do."

He pulls her to him instantly and plants his lips on hers for a kiss that isn't short of passion. She responds with passion, gripping him tight and roaming her hands over his nicely toned body, for a guy anyway. He thrusts is hips into her body as he kisses her and she responds in kind. As their passion peeks, their kiss breaks off from a lack of oxygen so she rolls them to her back with him already between her legs.

"Fuck me, Bobby. I need you so bad!"

As they engage in sex, they are very passionate and have the best sex in their history together so far, but that is always subject to change. As she orgasms, not at the same time this time, he continues to fuck his sister until he cums, grunting as he unloads inside her. Getting off and laying next to her, she gets cozy leaning against her brother.

"That was fun, dearest Bro."

"Yup, it was. We seem to have the ability to have good sex together. I will remember that," he says with a smile, hoping to get a rise out of her.

She smiles and says, "Let's go swimming in the pool. Okay?"

"After I do the yard work for dad."

"Yeah, forgot about that, didn't I?"

"I can only assume you did, so I need to get cooking."

Bobby springs off the bed and begins his chores as Susie remains there, not really as enthusiastic about cleaning. As a result, she falls asleep until something rattles her cage.

When Bobby is done with his chores, he returns to Susie, really shaking her beyond what a normal person needs to do so she wakes up and responds.

"Stop it, Bro. That's enough!"

"Sure. What's the penalty for the last one in the pool?" he asks.

"Good question. Let's figure that out when we know who the loser is," she adds, still a bit on the groggy side.

Bobby lurches away from her and gets into his suit as his sister embraces the challenge, running to her room, gets into her bikini and runs to the pool. Jumping in, she finds her brother already in the water. What a surprise. When she surfaces, he's looking at her and she knows she lost.

"Okay, I lost. What is my penalty?" she's wondering.

He stands there thinking and looking around and comes up with the answer as his face lights up.

"You dear sister, have to suck my cock til I cum, as long as it takes. Let's go to stomach deep water and your expertise can begin."

"I have to be underwater to do this?"

"That's why we're in the pool!" he says with a grin.

"You planned it this way then?! Payback will be a bitch," she says, smiling.

"Busted," he says as he reaches for her head and pushes her under water.

She pulls his suit down and grabs his cock and sucks it as Bobby wears a big grin. The more she sucks, the harder he gets, but it takes several trips for air before he finally lets go of his of his orgasm. She swallows every bit of his cum, surfaces and gives him a kiss he wasn't expecting. Then she pulls up his suit and stares at him.

"Let's do some laps, then we can do some sunbathing, if you want."

"Okay," she says, then begins making plans on her payback.

They swim a few laps together, then get out, rub the sun tan lotion on each other and play with any body part that feels appropriate as they tease the other. After a while sunbathing on their stomachs, they get up, lotion the front side of each other, lay on their back and catch more rays as the sun beats them into darker skin.

As lunch approaches, they decide on a sub sandwich so they change clothes and off they go to get a special order sub to match their individual taste buds. When they get home, they dive into the subs and when they finish, they are ready to swim in the pool, instead of sunbathing.

They spend an hour in the pool and both are tired so they take a seat on lounge chairs.

"So, what do you have up your sleeve for tomorrow?" she asks.

"I would like to run another five miles, and maybe lift some weights later. What about you?"

"I would like to go to the mall and would like you to go with me. Can we find time to do that tomorrow morning before you get all stinky?"

He thinks on that before he answers as Susie waits impatiently for him to reply.

"Okay. I'll go with you. I want to get another bathing suit and a pair of cargo shorts, then I can work out."

"Oh great! I was afraid you wouldn't go."

"Okay, Sis. Out with it. Do you have something up your sleeve I should know about?"

"No, nothing bad. I just want you to go with me is all."

"Sis, it feels like you are setting me up for something. Are you?"

"No surprises, no nothing. I'm just going to the mall with my brother so don't make a mountain out of a damn ant hill."

"Okay, it's a date, but don't tell anyone I said that."

She laughs and Bobby smiles. Both take a shower and Bobby heads to his room to read. Susie joins him later wearing a tank top that barely covers her ass. In her hands is a book and she might get into it this time. She lays next to him with her ass close and she can see him in the mirror just like she did in his dream.

Without asking, Bobby caresses her back and shoulders before he is surprised to see there is no panty covering her ass. He pushes her tank top above her ass and takes in the view for a second, maybe ten.

He caresses her ass for a while, then moves down her leg, feeling the firmness she's hiding in her muscles. As he moves his hand back up her legs, it gets trapped between her legs so he teases her pussy. She weakly moans and he smiles, but she doesn't seem to be interested in having sex, which is why he thought she came to him.

He continues teasing her and her moans get louder so she drops the book to the bed. Without warning, he thrusts three fingers into her pussy and she grunts, turns to look at him, and smiles. She lets the book go, no longer playing a diversion.

"You love to torture me, don't you?"

"As long as you come to me without wearing panties, you bet I do."

"Good. I have another idea," she says as she turns to her back.

"Now you can do the front of me."

"Not until the tank top does a disappearing act."

Susie is smiling at him, then she removes her tank top and tosses it on the floor.

"Okay. You're out of excuses now so get busy."

"Just the way I want you, almost."

"What now?"

"Move your right leg across my body so I can easily tease your pussy, if I ever get to it."

She does and he starts with her feet and slowly makes them feel like a part of her body. Her weak moans says she wants more so he moves to her ankles and does the same.

Unexpectedly, the garage door opens and they look at the clock. Time has passed and they know mom and dad are home. Instantly, she gets off the bed, grabs her tank top and heads to her room as quickly and quietly as possible. She gets her clothes on and goes to the kitchen, but mom and dad haven't come in yet. She cleans the kitchen a little as they walk in just to look busy.

"Hi, Honey. Where's your brother?"

"I think he's reading a book or lifting weights. Don't know for sure," she replies.

As luck would have it, Bobby makes an appearance.

"I felt like I was being talked about so here I am. Am I right?"

Dad says, "Yes we were. Are you psychic or something?"

"Not so dramatic, Dad. I was just around the corner and I heard my name mentioned, and Susie was right, about reading anyway."

"Smart-ass," Susie says.

They get dinner going as dad handles the grill and the rest do what needs to be done.

After dinner, the conversation picks up again.

Susie says, "Tomorrow, Bobby has agreed to go to the mall with me so it will be fun."

"Bobby is going to the mall? You feeling okay, Son?" dad says and smiles.

"Yup, I deserve that. It's true. Susie is making me break the ice so we'll see what happens."

Mom asks, "Bobby, is she blackmailing you or something?"

"Mom! What the hell?" Susie replies, a little hurt.

"No, Mom. She brought it up and I'm going to give it a try. Hopefully, it can't hurt to try."

"No, Son. It can't hurt to try. Good for you. I hope, like you, it works out well."

"Me four," Bobby adds.

They look at him strangely until they catch on, then laugh a bit. As the evening passes, they finally hit the sack, but Susie wants him to finish what he started. She goes to his room, naked this time, and lays in the same position she was in before they were so rudely interrupted.

"Get busy, Big Boy."

He's under the sheets, but looks at her and says, "Got to get rid of the sheets before we proceed."

She gets off the bed and he throws the sheet out of his way and she returns, expecting a big thing from her brother.

He reaches to her and starts on her clit as he speaks.

"So why did you tell mom and dad about the mall without even talking to me about it."

"Sorry, Bobby. I shouldn't have. I screwed up so you can take it out on me whenever you want, like now."

He does and takes it out, on, in and around her pussy as she wallows in her pleasure. Then he stops, moves her to a sitting position and gives her a big hug.

"That was nice, Bobby, but what was it for?"

"You have to be the best friend I've ever had bar none. You are so willing to help me it's not funny."

"You have always done the same for me, my dear brother so I'm just doing for you what you've done for me."

He gives his sister another hug for no reason, then she lays back down. Noticing he's not into her desires at the moment, she curls to him and just hugs him tight, for no reason. They fall asleep on top of the sheets as their dreams live on in their minds.

* * * * *

They wake up early the next morning quite surprised they fell asleep. Now Susie is really horny and so is he. Bobby carefully pulls her on top and gives her a kiss that turns passionate, then he rolls them to her back as his morning wood locates a warm, wet, tight place to hide in. It's not long before his aggressive actions has his sister moaning so she raises her legs while he bangs her pussy.

Bobby isn't concentrating as much on his sister as he is himself, but they end up having one hell of an orgasm. As they get reacquainted with life again, they're smiling at their intense orgasms.

Lucky for them mom and dad have left for work so they didn't get caught. This time they are lucky. They could have and that can never happen, or else.

When they catch up to themselves, they start wondering.

"What's in the game plan for today?" she asks.

"I believe we are going to the mall, aren't we?"

"Later, yes, but I need some sun this morning. How long have we been home and haven't got much sun at all so now is as good a time as any."

"Good point. You sunbathing in the nude?" he asks.

"What makes you think I would do that?"

"Just a thought since you seem to be liberated by sex as of late."

"What does sex have to do with nudity?" she teases.

"Really? How many times have you had sex while fully dressed?"

"Good point, but for some reason, I like being naked. It feels naughty and the fear of getting caught is a turn on."

"Yeah. It is a turn on. So does that mean you're going to sunbathe in the nude?" he asks.

"Yup, but shower first and the last one in the pool has to give the other oral sex underwater. Deal?" she asks, smiling.

"Deal," he says, smiling.

They scramble to the shower and clean the bare minimum, but Susie is out of the shower first and headed for the pool. He drops his shower like a hot potato, shuts the water off and chases his sister. Catching up to her at the sliding glass door to the pool, they fight to be the first one through. Playing like a winner, Susie gives his balls a little squeeze and she's headed for the pool. She dives in with Bobby right behind her.

As they surface near the other end, the dander rises.

"You cheated!" he declares.

"Not so. I outsmarted you and won."

"Outsmarted? I don't think so, but I'll give you the win this time, knowing how to play the game next time. You want your reward now or later?"

They smile and stare into each others eyes as the anger disappears and the horny teenager syndrome takes over.

"Now please."

She puts her arms on the side of the pool and raises her legs as he grabs them and puts them on his shoulders. Squatting down, he eats her pussy until he needs air and darts up to the surface and takes a deep breath. Going back down on her, he teases the shit out of her as her weak moans dare not attract attention.

When she tightens up, he focuses on her clit until she lets lose and relaxes.

"God, that was damn good. I'll have to hire you for the rest of your life."

"I don't think so, Sis. You won't be able to afford me," he says and laughs.

The focus turns to sun bathing and they oil the other and take a seat, then lay down on their backs. Susie spreads her legs and Bobby sees them part. The sun is aiming straight at her pussy and he cautions her.

"Sis, I didn't oil your pussy so be careful."

"Okay, I will."

As she rests peacefully with her legs open and eyes closed, Bobby looks at her body and admires her beauty. Her mound has defined itself as her skin dives away from it. Her tits are straight up and begging for attention. Her soft skin and strong physique is making his dick rise to the occasion. As he smiles, his thoughts are not sunny.

When he gets off his lounge chair, she opens her eyes and watches. He straddles her, picks up her legs, scoots down and slides his engorged cock in her pussy as she inhales.

"Oh, shit. That feels so good. Don't stop."

Reaching with his arms behind her knees and his hands slipping to her back, he picks her up and she hangs on with a smile. He carries her to the pool and walks in up to his chest and leans her against the side, picks her up and lets her slide down. Susie helps him as they fuck faster and faster and the harder his cock pounds her, the faster she is ready to explode. Bobby is not that far behind her, but she cums a stroke before he does.

After they get enough energy to move, he carries her to her lounge chair with his cock still inside her and puts her down, giving her a little kiss as he does.

"That was so sweet. I loved it."

"Me too. It was fairly intense as well."

They resume sunbathing, but this time, it's on their stomachs. Time has a way of passing and they finally get up and dive in the pool to wash some of the oil off them. Heading to the kitchen, Susie volunteers to make lunch as he watches her best assets at work.

They eat, take a shower and decide they better get to the mall before something else distracts them.

* * * * *

Arriving at the mall, they get out and once again, Susie takes possession of his hand as they walk into the mall. Inside, he looks around, going into several stores just to see what he can see as Susie watches him and takes notes. Before they know it, the time says mom and dad are already home so they cut off the mall adventure and head home.

Walking into the house, Bobby gives his sister a thank you hug and picks her off her feet as mom and dad watch. Susie is smart enough not to wrap her legs around him so that was his saving grace. Knowing he's been to the mall before, he ignores that to continue.

"You guys look cozy. How did it go?" dad asks with mom's full attention.

Bobby says, "Why I couldn't get my head out of my ass years ago baffles me. I just had to thank Susie for dragging me with her. It was an adventure, something I had no idea of what's available. I just couldn't stop long enough to go home, but Susie had something to say about that."

He gives Susie a smaller hug as they go to wash up for dinner.

When they finish eating, Bobby and Susie clean up and join their parents in the livingroom.

Mom asks, "So what was the hugs about, Son?"

"Well, lately, Susie has been questioning me about going out and having fun with others and doing different things, instead of rubbing my nose in books. I finally gave in cause you know how determined she gets when she wants to do something. We went to the mall and I was pleasantly surprised by what's there. Just about everything. I may even go back tomorrow."

"But, does that justify the hug you gave her when you walked in?" Mom asks.

"The hug was my thank you for challenging me to do it and not giving up on me until I gave in. So to me, yes, it was worth it. She's put a lot of energy into me since we came home from college and I have to thank her for doing it. She hasn't stopped challenging me to do things outside my norm since I've been home."

Bobby continues, "The first time she did so, I was honestly scared. I couldn't see me going to the mall. She didn't get mad at me. She just told me to take a chance and she will be there for me until I get comfortable with myself. Don't really know how many times she told me that, but it worked and now I want to go back and do it again."

"I feel elated right now and feel like a load has been lifted off my shoulders. Why, I don't know, I just do."

Dad asks, "Honey, why did you do that for your brother?"

"Because I saw him wasting his life behind a book, more like several books, and I know there is more to life than books. I created a plan on the way home from college and started working on Bobby the next day. I'm so glad it worked," she replies.

"Well we're both happy it worked as well. Congratulations Bobby, life begins again for you so make it a long lasting endeavor and it will reward you."

"Thanks, Dad. I hope it will."

A few lighter moments break the ice as they watch TV and later retire to their own rooms, not wanting to risk getting caught.

* * * * *

About an hour into the real early morning, Bobby is still awake, staring at the ceiling. He's wondering about his future with girls, his future with his family and with his sister. Getting restless, he throws the sheet off his naked body and quietly pads to his sister's room. Opening her door quietly, he finds her also naked, laying mostly on her side, bent at the waist and her legs bent at the knees. Her body glistens in the moonlight and the scene makes his dick take notice. He pads to her bed with his cock swinging in the breeze and carefully sits beside her.

MDSW
MDSW
516 Followers