All Comments on 'My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 02'

by Ardresac

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Interesting and I did not read part one. But this is just another shaved pussy story. FYI, there will likely be lots of sexy pimples with pus oozing from them, and of course, stubble will form later in the week. I know some persons like to read about shaved pussies knowing what it will be like (LOOK LIKE) later in the week. So, heads up, this might be the stubble story for you. I gave it a 2 for effort. But I would have given it a 4 had the sexy pubic hair been left in place. Oh yea, before you or another reviewer mention re-shaving it later in the week. If you re-clip the pimple heads off with the stubble, they just ooze blood with the nasty pimple pus, so sorry, no oral on that disgusting pointless shaved mess of chaffed skin / razor burn again.

LITTLEbill862LITTLEbill8625 months ago

PRETTY HOT, I WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SEE HIM RUN HIS COCK IN HER A LITTLE LONGER & GOT HER REALLY HOT.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The story was hot. Very good and do be bothered by guys who don't date clean girls.

msnerdmsnerd5 months ago

This person is also a Reddit author of long-standing and broad subject matter. 3rd part of this story turns up the heat substantially.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a wonderfully bent immago nation you have; and it is enjoyable!

I gave you a four, for two reasons: you are relatively new to contributing and your porn is refreshingly naieve.

Additionally, I wanted to offset the hater of bald pursues comments and rating. Has that person never heard of depilatories ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story! I actually did read part one, and this is a worthy part two, no doubt about it.

And, please, keep her shaved as clean as a [insert something extremely smooth here], just to spite that razorburn-warrior from the previous comment. He does that with every single story, his one-man-war against shaving, it is simply ridiculous. I doubt he even reads them, just searches for some keywords and fires off his ludicrous rant.

As said, a well written story. If you post more, Imma read it fer shore. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good preise.

But rushed.

Sex starts, continues, and ends too fast.

Needs some reluctance/trepidation being overcome.

Needs longer, slower preliminaries/foreplay.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nothing hotter than sticking your tongue as far into your lover’s vagina as you can..I actually prefer a full bush, being relentlessly rubbed into my face as I do what I’m told..She rubs the full bush uncontrollably as her thighs squeeze my head..Keep writing..wonderful..

JT

bonbombonbom5 months ago

I enjoy it, at times I forgot that they were siblings.

HtslHtsl4 months ago

A good story, but a little rushed. And the most thing is still missing - WHY?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked the story but still no sex 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hot

stockingnutstockingnutabout 2 months ago

This gets hotter and hotter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous