My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 03

Story Info
My little sister visits me in the middle of the night.
1.9k words
4.63
60.9k
81

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
607 Followers

It had been a couple weeks since that Friday, when my little sister Rachel squirted in my mouth and rubbed my cum into her chest. Her fluids had tasted so beautiful, and my only regret was that I didn't get to swallow all of her. I'd wanted to see her swallow me too, but seeing her rub my cum into her tits was pretty awesome. I sort of quickly developed a fetish for that, which sucks because it's not exactly a common thing.

Just try and look for it. It's slim pickings, man. And usually, the girl is like, scared to do it. She'll use her fingertips and just sort of move it around over their skin. I can almost never find a girl in porn who just unabashedly rubs cum into their skin like lotion, like I'd seen Rachel do with mine. I guess, though it was pretty obvious from our first encounter when she'd just randomly wanted to make me cum before our mom got back, that my little sister was a slut.

The best part was, I loved my little sister. I Still do. And things hadn't become weird for us after our two previous encounters. If anything, we talked more and felt closer to each other. Lots of days she'd hang out with me in my room, playing video games and watching TV, until she'd get sleepy and would then go off to bed. At this point, our mom would usually have been in bed for 30 minutes to an hour. But still, that was no guarantee of safety, and we kept our hands to ourselves for the most part, except for the occasional wrestling session. During those, I'd usually get a nice ass grab in. She didn't seem to mind, and would sometimes feel around in my boxers for my cock. I'd usually be at least halfway hard at these times, so she didn't have trouble getting a good hold on it. One time my cock popped out of the hole in my boxers by accident, and she gave it a quick single suck before carefully putting it back in.

It just about killed me, not being able to go at it with her right then. But Mom was still home, and whether she was asleep or not, it was too risky.

That was a Wednesday night, almost 3 weeks after our second encounter. Rachel came back to my room late that night and woke me up.

The first thing I remember was looking over at the clock and seeing 3:07 AM. The covers had been thrown off the bed. I started to feel wet kisses on my neck, hot, gasping breaths, and the pressure of a warm body positioned on top of me. I started to say "Rachel, Mom's in the house, you gotta-"

"Shhh," Rachel said to me, "Mom's still asleep. She never gets up this late and she has a bathroom in her room anyway." She kept kissing my neck, moved slowly to my mouth, and started making out with me. I realized later that that was the first time I'd ever kissed my little sister on her mouth. I wanted more, and held her body close to me as we kept kissing and playing with each others' tongues. I wanted to take her clothes off, but realized that she was already naked. My eyes were starting to adjust to the low light. I looked over the side of the bed, and was able to see her panties and t-shirt lying there on the floor. She must have taken them off before crawling into bed with me.

I normally sleep in boxers and nothing else, and that's what I had on that night. "Let me take my boxers off," I told Rachel in between kisses. She grinned and giggled, and lifted herself off of me to give me room to pull my boxers off. I removed them, pulled my little sister back down to me, and kissed her some more as my hard cock began to slide up and down her pussy. Last time, she was mostly hairless. This time, she had what must have been a week's worth of stubble around her vagina, which I could plainly feel as she grinded herself on the underside of my hard dick. It felt interesting, and actually pretty good.

I moved my hands to her tits, and gently pinched and twisted her nipples. She breathed harder and pushed her tongue farther into my mouth. She pulled her mouth away from mine, and repositioned herself to give me more access to her tits. I sucked her nipples and flicked them with my tongue. My little sister's pink nipples.

"Don't cum in me," Rachel said. Then before I could even react, she reached down underneath herself, positioned my cock to point up at her vagina, and then sat back down on me, her wet pussy devouring it entirely. I kissed her mouth as we started to fuck, for real, for the first time. She moaned in my ear as she thrust her pussy down onto me over and over again.

I moved my hands down to her ass and palmed both cheeks, pulling her closer to myself with each thrust. "Will you put a finger in my ass? Pwetty pwease?" She asked me. How could I say no to my little sister? I moved my right hand up to Rachel's mouth. She took my middle finger and sucked it a few times, leaving it wet with her spit. I put my hand back around her ass, and worked my middle finger into her tight little asshole. "There we go," she moaned quietly into my ear as she started to pick up the pace. I fucked her little asshole with my middle finger as I continued to be devoured by her soaking wet vagina.

She quickened the pace once more, and I could feel her pussy tightening around me. She hunched over and pressed her body right up against mine. As she did, she started mildly convulsing. I held her as close to me as I could as she orgasmed, squirting like she had the time before. But we were mashed so close together, and her orgasm was so powerful, that there was no where for all of her juices to go as quickly as they wanted to. I felt her wet warmth explode from the sides of where we had our torsos pressed against each other. Both of us were covered in her warm wetness. She broke away, lifting her chest up, and continued to ride me while giving me a perfect view of her chest.

I reached up and rubbed her wet tummy. I moved my hands up to her tits and rubbed her wetness there as well. She reached down and did the same on my chest. I pulled her down a little so I could suck on her wet tits, soaked in her own juices.

God, my sister tasted good. I was getting so close, but I couldn't make my body stop moving inside of her. Luckily, Rachel had a little more control.

"Rachel, Rachel, I-" I managed to choke out before she quickly hopped up off of me and turned herself around. She straddled her legs over my face, and I happily started licking her soaked pussy. As I began to work on her, she took my cock all the way to the back of her throat and began sucking.

It didn't take long. As I devoured my little sister's crotch, I started shooting cum directly into her mouth. I was too busy to warn her, and she made a surprised "Hrmp!" sound when I started cumming. After a few spurts, I heard a distinctive swallowing sound. She kept my cock in her mouth, and kept sucking. After a few more spurts, I heard another swallowing sound. She was hungrily swallowing my cum as I filled her mouth. I licked her clit over and over again while shooting my load into my little sister's mouth.

It seemed she couldn't hold it in either. As I kept cumming into her mouth and licking her clit at the same time, she started to shake and convulse on top of me. She squirted a little bit, and so I locked my mouth onto her pussy to catch anything else. I wasn't disappointed. With my mouth sealed to her vagina, and my dick still unloading into her mouth, Rachel's delicious vagina filled my mouth with its wet fluid. She tasted wonderful, and I swallowed every drop without hesitation.

At this point, Rachel still had me in her mouth, though my orgasm was finished. We'd both swallowed each others' cum, at the same time. Though I'm not sure if her squirt would be called cum? I've heard that it's basically pee. I don't know. I don't care. I think I'd drink anything that came out of Rachel's sweet pussy.

Rachel turned herself around and laid at my side, pressing her body into the side of my torso. She absentmindedly ran her fingers over my stomach and chest, which were still glistening from when she came on both of us when I was inside of her.

"You know," she whispered playfully, "We do need to stop running into each other like this."

"Rachel, this was too risky. Mom's just a couple of rooms over," I said back to her.

"Whatever, you know she doesn't leave her room this time of night. Besides, I didn't hear you complaining while you were shooting your load into your baby sister's mouth," she chided me.

She was right. When it came down to it, I didn't have it in me to deny her, even with our mom still in the house. I had nothing to say, so I just kissed her gently on her delicious lips. "I love you, Rach," I told her. "I love you too," she replied. "And I love your cock, and I love making you cum, and I love swallowing your cum, and I love cumming for you, and making you taste me. I don't ever want it to stop."

"I don't either," I replied, "so that's why we have to be careful! We can't be doing this shit when mom's in the house. Even this late. If she finds out then we're both fucked. I don't even know what she would do. We'd be fucked."

Now it was her turn to be silent. Of course she knew I was right, but that didn't mean that it would be easy to keep our hands to ourselves. But still, I was the big brother, so it was officially my job to keep us under control, and keep us from getting caught, even if Rachel did happen to be the one with more sexual experience.

We kissed some more, then I told Rachel that she'd better get back to bed. After she got up, I watched her slide her panties back up, and put her shirt back on over her head as she left the room.

It was around 3:45 in the morning when Rachel left my bedroom. I had a hard time getting back to sleep. I started to think about Rachel with other guys, and I realized that it was making me jealous. Insanely jealous. She's my little sister, and she should be mine to love. I didn't know any specific details about her normal sex life, but I knew she had one, and she never seemed to have a specific boyfriend.

I had to get my mind off of that. I turned the bedside lamp on and grabbed my Kindle. I fired up some old Star Trek book and read for a few minutes before finally falling asleep.

God, I love my sister.

Ardresac
Ardresac
607 Followers