My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 04

Story Info
My little sister wants me to cum on her face.
1.9k words
4.6
49.4k
68

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
609 Followers

It's been a few months now since my first encounter with my little sister Rachel. Almost every chance we get to be alone, we're fooling around. We can't seem to get enough of each other, and it's like Rachel's developed this habit of making me cum as often as possible. She never wastes a drop of either, it's like she's hungry for it.

__________

One time, our mom was out gardening out back. I was standing at the kitchen sink, where a window looks out into the backyard. I was watching my mom gardening. Rachel was on her knees at my feet, sucking my cock while I kept watch. She said she'd wanted to see if she could make me cum before Mom finished gardening.

"I want to swallow your cum," she told me, taking me out of her mouth and jacking me off as she spoke. "I want my big brother to cum in my mouth so I can drink it." She closed her eyes and kissed the tip of my penis, put the head in her mouth, sucked it a little, and kissed the tip again.

"Oh yeah?" I asked her. "You like drinking your big brother's cum?" She put me back into her mouth.

"Mm-hmm!" she hummed as she kept sucking. She took me out of her mouth again. "I'd make you cum all over me," she told me, "but we don't have time to get messy. How's Mom's gardening coming along?" She pushed my cock all the way down her throat and kept it there. She made little choking sounds while my dick throbbed in her mouth.

"She's trimming the hedges now," I told my little sister as she started sucking again, taking it all the way down, and then coming all the way back up again, until her lips were around the tip of my cock, but never taking it out of her mouth. "But you better keep going. I want to finish before Mom's done out there."

She kept sucking, clearly trying to make me cum as fast as possible. She took it out of her mouth, spat on it, jerked it off a couple times, and then resumed sucking. The moment had arrived.

"Don't stop, I'm cumming," I told her. At this moment, I saw mom kneeling down and starting to pack up her gardening tools. Rachel moaned as I started unloading in her warm mouth. After a few seconds, I heard and felt her swallow. Our mom was standing up now, and making her way to the back door. She saw me through the window. We smiled at each other while I was still cumming in my sister's mouth. She swallowed again, happily drinking her brother's cum.

"Rachel, Mom's coming back in," I told her as my orgasm was coming to an end. Rachel swallowed one more time, and smiled up at me while licking her lips. I was getting my pants buttoned up when our mom entered through the backdoor.

__________

It was another Friday evening. Mom was out at her Yoga class, which gave me and Rachel about 2 hours of time alone. Time enough at last, time enough to do anything we wanted, and no one else would have to know.

Rachel and I were snuggling on the couch watching TV. We were talking and laughing about some drama that had been going on at school. Then she got sort of serious.

"David, I have a favor to ask from you," she said to me. "I don't think you'll mind, but you might think it's a little weird..."

"Rachel," I replied, "I think we're way past that. What do you want?"

"Well, she hesitated, "I dunno if you've noticed, but I've had an acne flareup that just won't go away. I was gonna take a shower but I had an idea for something that might help, and if I'm gonna shower soon, and since I've got you alone right now..."

I had noticed the flareup, but I hadn't said anything. Truth is, I couldn't care less. But I knew how hung up girls can be about their complexions.

"I want you to cum on my face," she finally told me. "Deana told me it cleared up her acne real quick when her boyfriend did it to her." She leaned over and kissed me, and whispered in my ear, "Can I have some of my big brother's cum? For science?"

"Well, all right," I replied, already hard as a rock. "But," I continued, "you have to help with the extraction process. And you have to do whatever I say. If my baby sister needs cum, she's gonna have to work for it. Take your clothes off."

She had no problem with that. She stood up and turned around to face me. She looked right at me with a glazed expression as she lifted her shirt over her head and threw it to the ground, showing me her massive tits, so pale and pink compared to her otherwise medium tan.

She turned around, and bent over as she pulled her panties down to her ankle. I could see her asshole and the slit of her vagina as she bent over.

"Spread your ass with both hands," I told her before she had a chance to stand back up. She reached back and grabbed her butt cheeks, and spread her asshole and pussy open for me. I sat up, leaned forward and started kissing and licking her asshole. I put one finger, then two into her vagina as I kept kissing her ass.

"Suck my cock," I told her. "Get it really wet." I relaxed back on the couch, and took my cock out of my boxers as my sister turned around and reached for it. She gripped it with her right hand, and started to suck it just like she'd been told. Such a good little sister.

"Rachel, do you still need my cum?" I asked her. She released my cock from her mouth with a an exhausted gasp. "I need it on my face, David, don't cum anywhere else, don't cum in my mouth," she said back to me, and then started sucking again.

"Don't worry," I said back to her, "I'll cum on your face. But I want to feel your ass."

"You want your cock in your little sister's ass?" She asked me as she stood up and turned around. "All right," she continued as she got up onto the couch, "just tell me when, and don't shoot it in my ass." I aimed my dick for her tiny, perfect little asshole. We were both still wet enough that it slid in smoothly as she sat down on me completely.

I could feel the tightness of her ass as she slid herself up and down my shaft. I watched as my penis disappeared repeatedly into her warm, soft body. I reached around and teased her nipple. She moaned, and kept fucking me. It was time. "Rachel, I'm gonna-"

She got up quickly and hopped up off the couch. She turned around, and knelt down a couple of feet in front of the couch. "Beat it on my face," she said, using her hands to clear her hair away from her face. "Cum on my face." She closed her eyes and mouth.

I stood up while jacking off. I aimed at my little sister's beautiful face and started to cum. The first spurt landed over her left eye, ending just below her lip. The next spurt landed similarly on the other side of her face. She smiled as more cum landed on her cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. I wiped the last drop of cum on her chin with the tip of my penis. A little bit had landed on her tits, but the majority of my cum was resting on Rachel's face.

She lifted her hands up to her face, and started to rub my cum into her skin. She kept her eyes and mouth closed as she used her palms and all ten fingers to make sure every inch of her face was covered in her big brother's cum. She went around her neck and behind her ears with it too.

She looked up at me, her face glistening with cum. "Now," she started, "If this works really well, then I may be in need of your services in the future. So I hope you're ready."

"Hey," I said, with my dick still hard in my hand, "As long as you're willing to put in the work, I don't mind."

"Uh-huh," she replied. She sat back down on the couch, still naked and soaked from the neck up. "I can put in the work. I'm starting to get pretty well-acquainted with your dick, David. I bet in time, I'll be able to make you cum in just a couple minutes. Uh, since I had my eyes closed, I was wondering... were you watching me rub it in...?"

"Of course I was," I told her. "It was... it was kinda hot," I lied. It was totally, insanely hot. I felt kinda pervy until the next thing she said.

"Yeah," she said back, "it was totally hot. I fucking love your cum. One of these days I want to edge you for hours and make you shoot rivers of cum all over my body. I want to suck your cock until you cum, and then keep sucking until you cum again."

This gave me an idea, and her talking like this was keeping me hard. "You want to try to make me cum again?" I asked her.

She sat up on the couch, opened her mouth with her tongue sticking out, and looked over at my dick. I was still standing. I made a few steps over to her, and put it in her mouth. She greedily started sucking it, trying for another load. She made long, fast, complete motions, taking me all the way in and then all the way back out of her mouth.

It wasn't long before I was cumming for her a second time. I didn't give her a warning, and she made a surprised started sound and looked up at me when I started cumming. Her face was still completely covered in cum. I gave her a look back like "whoops!" as she started swallowing my cum as it was flowing into her mouth. She let out a satisfied moan as she swallowed the last of her big brother's cum.

__________

"I think you need to get cleaned up, little lady," I told Rachel.

"Awe, you think so? I was thinking of just staying like this. Mom comes home, I'm still naked and coated in your semen, it's like no big deal. I'll just tell her I needed you to cum on my face to help my skin. And that I sucked you off and swallowed your cum after that just for fun."

"Haha right," I said. "I mean, my cock was still out from cumming on your face, so why not suck it? Isn't that what little sisters are for?"

"I guess that's what your little sister is for, anyway," She said as she collected her clothes and walked out of the room, on her way to go take a shower. "Love you," she said, looking back at me as she exited the living room. I stared at her big bubbly bouncing butt as she walked out. "Love you too," I called after her.

Ardresac
Ardresac
609 Followers