All Comments on 'My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 03'

by Ardresac

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
WritingStuffWritingStuff5 months ago

Enjoyed the whole series, but it is about time there's an explanation for the 'why' :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice description and I can imagine how that might feel, "Last time, she was mostly hairless. This time, she had what must have been a week's worth of stubble around her vagina, which I could plainly feel as she grinded herself on the underside of my hard dick. It felt interesting, and actually pretty good." I gave you a 4 rating, the story is told well. I bet the scratchy pokey stubble feeling would be a nice shaft and mound massage for a guy who is recently shaved.

Teacher44Teacher445 months ago

Count me among those who are really interested in knowing why this all started. Since MC is concerned about sister, shouldn't he want to know her motivation? He obviously knows that this is not normal so it doesn't make sense that he is just blindingly going with it, regardless of his attraction to her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"as she grinded" ground

This is a fine read with the couple becoming better with making love ( read having ambitious sex ) with one another.

Nicely done, a recommended story.

muskyboymuskyboy5 months ago

Very nice, 5/5, but needs some romance between them.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c15 months ago

Comdo,s would make it a better story....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Although I do prefer what I would call the aggressive look of a full hairy bush, your description of the coarse stubble got me off..rapidly grinding that stubble into her brother’s face could be a problem for example if the mother noticed the redness around his mouth..Just thinking about is making me hard..And the mother might even feel guilty if such a possibility popped into her head…You’re doing an excellent job..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Starting to love this series its getting better with each chapter 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous