My Sister Wants to Make Me Cum Ch. 05

Story Info
My little sister wants to edge me.
2.3k words
4.62
37.2k
46

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 02/19/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ardresac
Ardresac
468 Followers

It was one week after the first time I came on Rachel's face. Rachel and I were in the living room while our mom was getting ready for her yoga class. I was playing some games on the computer while Rachel watched TV.

"What do you guys want me to bring home for dinner tonight?" Mom asked as she was on her way out the door.

I loved Friday evenings lately. I get to fool around with my beautiful little sister, and then we get to have takeout food afterwards. We couldn't decide on what to get, so Mom told us to text her in a little while if we decided on something.

We listened to the car start and pull out of the driveway. When we were sure our Mom was gone, we wasted no time. I turned the computer chair to face my little sister. I pulled my shirt off over my head. Rachel pulled my pajamas and boxers down and started licking my penis up and down along the underside of it. Earlier in the day, we had made plans.

__________

"So," Rachel had said to me earlier that day, "I think your cum really helped clear my face up. See?" She smiled and flashed her cheeks at me. It had.

"You have cleared up a bit," I replied. "You look great. Welp, you know where to find me if you need more..."

"I do need more," she said back to me, "Or, more like, I want more. But I want, like, more than last time. I want to edge you tonight when mom's at yoga."

"Edging huh?" I asked her. Rachel mentioned it last Friday. I hadn't been familiar with the term, but I figured what it meant. "How would you wanna do it?" I asked her.

"Like, all kinds of ways," she told me. "We can do whatever, we just can't let you cum. I want to keep you hard for an hour and a half before you cum. That'll give us 30 minutes to get cleaned up and relax before Mom gets back. I'll probably need a shower." She kissed me. She sucked my neck. She bit my ear. "I want you to cum all over me," she whispered. "I wanna be a mess."

I agreed.

__________

Rachel began to suck my cock. First, she just put the tip in, and played with it using her tongue. Then she slid the rest in, pushing it against the back of her mouth and down her throat. I stroked her soft hair. She came up for air with a gasp and giggled.

"God, I fucking love this cock," she said as she stared admiringly at it while holding it at the base. My cock was shimmering with her warm spit. She moved her hand up from the base of my penis and started sliding it up and down my shaft. She began to suck my balls, putting one in her mouth at a time, as she kept jacking me off.

Suddenly, my little sister stood up and pulled her shirt off over her head, showing me her big beautiful tits. I wanted to see her pink nipples covered in my cum again. She turned around and pulled her panties down.

She spread her ass open with both hands. "Lick my asshole," she told me. I sat up and put my hands around her waist, pulling her ass towards me. I buried my face in between her asscheeks, making out with her perfect pink asshole. "Mmmm, David," my sister moaned.

"Hey, uh, we should get comfortable," my sister said, looking back at me. I broke away from her delicious ass. We got up and moved over to the couch. I sat down first, and made sure we had the TV remotes nearby, as well as our phones. Rachel sat down on top of me, straddling me. She pushed her warm vagina onto my cock, grinding on it. I squeezed and sucked on her big tits.

"You can't go in," she half-whispered, half-moaned to me while still grinding my dick up and down on her vagina. She was so wet, so warm, so slippery and smooth.

"Yeah," I admitted. "I'd probably cum way too fast if we did that. Your pussy feels too damn good."

"Tell me even if you just *think* you're getting close. You can't cum yet." She moaned as she kept grinding on my hard cock. She get up off of me, and sucked her juices off of my cock. She spat on it, stood up and sat down next to me. She put her hand on my dick, and rubbed her spit all up and down my dick. She started to slowly jerk me off.

"Hey, turn on the TV," she said as she kept rubbing my dick. "We got a bit of work ahead of us, might as well watch some Schitt's Creek while we're at it."

I grabbed the remote, which was laying off to the side on the couch. I fired up Netflix, and put on Schitt's Creek. Pretty funny show. It's got the Dad from American Pie, I love that guy.

We watched a couple of episodes while Rachel jerked me off and just generally played with my dick to keep me hard and build up a big load. I'd noticed sometimes when jerking off that there'd be more cum if I'd taken my time. But I'd never done anything like this before. Rachel was keeping me rock hard, and for a long time.

A third episode started to play. At this point, Rachel had been keeping me hard for around 50 minutes. She re-positioned herself, and started to suck my cock in a slow, loving, sisterly way. I could feel her soft moans as my cock slowly entered and exited her mouth. She gently played with my balls, but that kind of hurt. I batted her hand away from there.

She came up off of my dick, her mouth making a "Pop!" sound as her lips disengaged. "Awe, you got blue balls, huh?"

"Yeah, I think so," I said. "It kinda hurts."

"Don't worry," she replied, "you'll be releasing soon enough. All over your baby sister," and she quickly went back to slowly sucking my dick.

She alternated between sucking and slowly jerking me off during that third episode. A fourth began, and we figured we might as well just let it play. Rachel continued to keep me hard with her mouth and hands. We agreed that after this episode, we'd better finish up with our little experiment. My balls were aching, so I agreed.

I turned off the TV when the credits started. My sister stood up, and ran out of the room. She returned with a towel. She motioned me up off of the couch, and draped the towel over the back and seat of the couch. Rachel then sat down on the towel, and opened her legs.

"You want my ass?" she asked me. "Or do you want my pussy? Are you ready to cum on your little sister?"

"I'm ready, Rach. Spread your ass for me," I told her.

She obeyed. I bent down and gave her asshole one slow, long, wet lick. I got up and positioned my penis right outside the pink opening. I slid the tip in. I heard my little sister moan. I hooked my hands around her upper thighs, slowly bringing her closer to me, slowly sliding myself into her completely. Her tight asshole gripped me hard at the base of my cock. The rest of me was buried deep inside of her ass. I can't explain how warm and wet and wonderful she was (still is, too). I felt her shudder.

"Fuck me harder," she said, rubbing her pussy. "Then pull it out and cum all over me. I want to be covered in it."

I started to fuck her ass faster. I felt the grip of her asshole moving up and down my shaft. Her ass was so warm. Rachel rubbed her pussy fast, and started cumming, her hot juices flowing down to her ass, with my dick sliding in and out of it. Her wet cum was pushed into her ass by my cock, making my sister even warmer and wetter as I fucked her tight asshole. I was ready to finish.

I pulled out of my little sister's ass. I gripped my raging cock and pointed it up at her. I did my best to aim at her face, and started to cum on my sister.

She let out a sound that was both a giggle and a moan after the first spurt landed square on her face, between her nose and her mouth. My cum was thinner and waterier than it usually is. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. The next few spurts landed on her chest, tits, and stomach. A good amount pooled in her belly button. Some dripped down towards her vagina. She felt this, and wiped that part away with a hand and quickly cleaned it off with her mouth.

I couldn't believe how much I was cumming. Rachel literally started laughing when several more spurts landed on her face and tongue, followed by several more on her chest, stomach and tits. There was a river of my cum starting on my little sister's face and dripping all down her body. It ran down off of her sides in some places.

While I was still cumming, my sweet little sister started to rub my cum into her stomach, first scooping up some more that had dripped down to near her vagina. She used a finger to scrape out what had pooled in her belly button, and rubbed that in too. She scooped up some excess cum in her hands, and moved them up to her tits, first cupping them from the bottom, then spreading upwards and also rubbing in what had landed directly on top of her tits. She rubbed her breasts and played with and pinched her nipples while gazing hungrily at my cock, still in its final throes of orgasm. Her face was glistening.

Rachel's phone rang. We both looked down at it. It was our mom. Rachel's hands were too messy to be touching her phone. I picked up, put it on speaker, and set the phone down on the couch next to Rachel.

"Hey, Mom!" she said in a bubbly voice as she returned her hands to her tits and started to move them to her upper chest, rubbing in the cum that had landed there.

"Hey, sweetie," our mom's voice sounded in return from the phone. "I'm heading home soon. Did y'all ever decide on what to eat?"

"Hmmm," Rachel said, her hands wandering up to her neck, pressed flush against her skin, pushing cum along her neck and up towards her face.

"Ask your brother. David, are you there?" Mom said.

"Yeah, hey Mom," I said, still jacking off with my hard cock aimed up at my sister. I wasn't cumming anymore, but the sight of my sweet little sister rubbing so much of my cum into her body had me so turned on that I couldn't stop jerking off as I stared mesmerized down at her.

"I think pizza sounds good," I managed to choke out as my sister pushed her hands up over her jawline, closed her eyes and began to rub my cum into her face, paying special attention to her cheeks, nose, and forehead. But from what I could tell, she left almost none of her face uncovered.

"Pizza? Rachel? Pizza?" Mom replied. "Yeah, pizza sounds fine," Rachel managed to say. She sat up and grabbed my dick. She kissed the tip, and put it in her mouth only that far. She worked her tongue up and down along the tip of my penis.

"All right, then. I'll be home soon," Mom said back to us. "All right, love you, Mom," I said back to her. Rachel took me out of her mouth for a moment to say "Love you, Mom, thanks!" She went back to my dick as our mom said goodbye and hung up.

__________

My little sister made out with my cock a little more, then laid back on the towel, running her hands all up and down her body. She was so slippery, and her hands glided effortlessly over her skin.

"That's the most cum I've ever seen. What the fuck. That was incredible!" She looked so happy to be covered in her big brother's cum.

"God," I said back to her, "It's almost like you like this more than I do."

"Uh," she began, "I probably do. I've always had a thing for... uh... this. I love it when guys cum on me. But I always feel embarrassed to like... play with it in front of them. Like they'll think I'm a slut or something. Whatever. But I don't feel embarrassed with you." She looked at me sweetly. "I love you, David. I hope your balls don't hurt too much."

"I love you too," I said back to her. "And they feel a lot better now."

"Good," she said. "So," she continued, "do you think Mom could tell that I was covered in cum? Do I have a cummy voice?"

"Yeah you do," I joked back at her, "You have resting cum voice. So she could definitely tell."

"Ah, man, you're probably right. I guess we'll be in big trouble when she gets home, huh?"

I took the towel to the laundry while Rachel hopped in the shower to get cleaned up. The towel had some jism on it, mostly where it had run down the sides of Rachel's stomach and chest. Nothing crazy though, nothing that Mom would think twice about before throwing it into the next load of laundry.

Ardresac
Ardresac
468 Followers