My Sister's a Vampire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His sister made a slightly guilty look, "No, no... Nothing like that. Sorry. Um... You don't... You don't actually have to work anymore, at all, Scott. Not if you don't want to. My... Other job... Could provide for us."

"You don't like that job." He shook his head, "I wish I could help. I know I don't earn a whole heap, but it might be enough for us to... Run away or something? Go somewhere that people don't know what you are, maybe?"

"That's sweet." Ellie's eyes welled up, "It's moronic, but sweet. Everyone knows what I am, the minute they see my eyes, Scott. Whether or not I'm hidin' 'em. Sorry. I can't... I can't hide. Can't change what happened to me."

He nodded slowly and turned his head to the side, "Wanna comfort feed?"

"Not... Just yet." She took a deep breath, like she was actively resisting. "And um... You're not icecream, Scott. You can't just offer that all the time, in the future, okay? I'd... Have another accident. Like this morning."

Scott smiled glumly, "Sure. So... No more icecream things for Ellie? That has to suck."

"It does!" She complained, putting out her bottom lip, "Do you know I actually tried to have a sulk and eat a block of chocolate last week? I spent three days throwing it back up!"

He winced, "Was that when you screamed at me for making dinner?"

"... Maybe."

Scott nodded, "Fair enough. Say... Um... Awkward question... I've been remembering you biting me... But... Have you maybe been..."

"Other people?" Ellie said nervously, cheeks going bright red. She looked down and gave a little nod. "Twice. Um... A donor, here... And one of Vlad's thralls... It made me feel like such a slut."

"I'm pretty sure a virgin isn't a slut." Scott stated and then winced, "That... Sounded real shitty. Can we pretend I said something more sensitive and nicer?"

"No." Ellie said teasingly, but smiling. "But we can pretend that I love you enough not to care."

"What do I need to upgrade pretend to actual?"

She shook her head, "Nah. Fantasy and reality? They're different. We can't always get what we want, and we don't always even want what we dream about."

"Says the vampire. Which is a fantasy monster."

"I am not a monster!" Ellie protested loudly.

Scott smiled, "You're a real girl?"

"Oh, screw you." She rolled her eyes.

"I kinda thought I'd already knocked that off the table..." Scott started to respond, before thinking better of it and winced, "Um... I'm going to stick some stew in my mouth, now. So that I sound less stupid, and less like I'm trying to eat my own foot."

"Aha." Ellie said threateningly.

"I'm a terrible date."

She leaned back in her chair and shook her head, "No, not really. Remember, if I can see your eyes, I'm inside that empty skull of yours. Mostly you're panicking about me being a dead girl and not knowing what it means. So I don't completely hate you. But... You did completely wreck the mood."

"So... I'm a forgivable, terrible date."

Ellie smiled at him, "Maybe a little. Not like I'm that much better. You're trying to get me, and I'm trying to make sure you can't. So every awkward attempt at a joke about my fangs kinda... Pisses me off. But I think we've proven one thing."

"Mmm?"

"We... Both love each other." She said with a small grin, "Nobody gets under your skin like the person who means most in the world."

Scott swallowed his mouthful, "I think that's the first time I've ever heard someone say that being able to argue is proof that a couple belongs together. And it kinda feels like a red flag. So... Can we try normal couple things? Like... If I were to get you a present... A date present. What would you want?"

"Nothing." Ellie shook her head, "Sorry. I suck. There's nothing I want or need other than... Time? Cuddles? I can't comfort eat, and material possession shit means shit after death. I don't even like plushies anymore. I can't enjoy cute stuff. I just... I want you, Scott. I want you all to myself, and I resent you working. Which is spoiled brat territory. But that's me."

"If you keep saying you suck all the time, I'm going to start making vampire jokes." Scott threatened, "Nobody is allowed to say my little sister is terrible. Especially not herself."

"Says the guy who called me a fucking monster." She said with irritation.

He winced, "Yeah. My bad."

"I am." Ellie became very serious, "I am a monster, Scott. I very, very nearly killed you this morning. I'm a monster. Cursed. I'm doing my best to keep a handle on it... But it's not something either of us can ever forget."

"So... Keep a pocket full of garlic?"

She stifled a laugh behind her hand, "That's so cute. Uh, no. That's not going to work. And you and I could use a Church confessional for our own kinda fun, too. Crosses and churchyards wouldn't be a problem."

"Just can't walk into an owned house?"

Ellie shrugged, "Mmm. But no one owns a church. Like a hotel. I guess. Um... A stake through the heart would probably kill me. Just like it'd kill you. But... Don't get a splinter. You can bring me back by feeding me. It's basically impossible to put me down forever, now. But I will come back starving, and... I am a monster."

"Scared of fire? Sunlight?"

"Hybrid." Ellie shook her head, "So, sunlight is a bitch, but so long as I'm eating on the regular, I can deal with it. As for fire... Um... Pretty sure it'd scare you if someone shoved a flame in your face, too."

Scott frowned, "Someone killed Vlad with sunlight, didn't they? That's a pretty consistent myth, isn't it?"

"Oh, he's been staked, lit on fire, burned up by the sun, fed to wolves..." She trailed off and shrugged, "Everyone wants to get famous by putting down the great Dracula. Assholes. I mean, Vlad generally does deserve it. Bastard thinks owning slaves is fine and dandy. But people make a game of finding new ways to kill him, and that's just... Wrong."

"He can't talk to wolves, like you?"

Ellie shook her head, "Nah. He's not like me. He's normal. Well, normal for vamps. He's just famous. Like... Like a celebrity. Most celebs are just actors. They're nothing actually special, other than being lucky. Well, the ones who aren't witches or whatever, but yeah. You get the point."

"Any celebrity vampires?" Scott asked curiously.

She frowned and tapped her chin, "Not that I can think of, really. Since Wyrrdin was retired by the White Witch? Most vamps shat themselves and went into hiding. Lily is fucking terrifying."

"That's Ginger's friend, isn't it?"

Ellie nodded, "Mmm. Knew her, before I turned. Thought she was just this cute little firecracker. Afterwards? Holy fucking shit, Scott. The girl has fought actual dark gods. Like... Formless entities from outta nightmares. She scares the pants off me."

"Gods are real?"

His sister gave a small nod, "Sorry. But... Yeah? At least the ones that make you go gobbledegook if you manage to glimpse 'em. I've avoided asking questions about that."

"So... If I were a jealous boyfriend... I'd think I was competing with Dracula for the heart of my sister." Scott said slowly.

Ellie burst out laughing, almost falling out of her chair.

She laughed so much that she started crying, and when she saw that he was actually serious about the suggestion, Ellie laughed even harder. If she still needed to breathe, she'd probably be doubled over wheezing as she completely lost it.

Scott frowned, "Everything is about you and he. Vlad's your ex, and taught you all about vampires, and if you're in trouble you go to him. He calls you his bride, and I got the distinct impression he wouldn't mind if I mysteriously died."

She wiped at her tears, "Well, yeah. He definitely wants in my pants, Scott. But... No. Not even if we were the last two people on Earth! He's an old creepy fart. Even when he was trying to own me and stuff, I never kissed him. Ew. He's just... Ew. Never going to happen!"

He nodded slowly, "Aha... And what about the killing me thing? He sees me as a rival, and less than... Well, not human. Humans are less than whatever he is."

"True." Ellie stopped laughing, "But he also knows that'd piss me off. And that's scarier to the ol' wanker than permanently dying or whatever. Last girl he hurt like that was Mina the-original-bitch Harker. Zero out of ten, would not recommend. She spent about two hundred years exploring new ways to kill him. Vlad's not going to mess with the guy I like. He's not that stupid."

Scott didn't really feel that convinced by the argument. He knew just how stupid a guy could get, when he thought he might be competing for a girl's affections. He was pretty sure a massacring war hero from the ancient world wasn't someone he wanted as even a friendly rival.

"So... Mina Harker was real?"

Ellie shrugged, "Well, yeah. Did you think she was cute?"

"Huh?"

His sister nodded towards the rest of the restaurant, "Our waitress. That was her. She's a part owner in this place. Likes to live close enough to Vlad that she can threaten him. Nate, the chef, is her main thrall. They make a cute couple."

"You've said that word a couple times..." Scott said slowly.

Ellie blinked innocently, "Oh, that's just a vampire thing. I wouldn't worry about it."

"Something you're really hoping I'm never aware of?"

"Pretty much."

He continued eating, "Can't say I want to think too much about it, either. Just hoping you don't have hypnotised slaves."

"No slaves! Ew!" Ellie exclaimed, "What kind of bitch do you think I am? Seriously. That's part of why I despise Vlad so much. I do have a few people who... Work for me? Like a secretary, who I think you might get jealous of... 'Cause he's a guy and as bad with the loyalty crap as Vlad is. Sorry."

Scott sighed, "I know you don't want to talk about it... But it might help a bit, to learn what the queen bee does."

"... I guess." Ellie's face fell. She shrugged, "Um... Mostly like... City council stuff? Organise contracts for which companies keep an eye on the morgues and body snatchers and so on, to spot when a new vamp wakes up. Issue fines if someone breaks our bylaws. Criminal stuff, like attacks, is witch business. But civil? That's kinda my thing. Like, if two brothers die, and both want to keep the house. Or... Ooh! Undead marriage. I get to approve that. Which is a highlight of the day. Super cute."

He frowned, "So just because you're... Special... You get to be undead mayor?"

"Yup." Ellie nodded, "Bit more leeway, like if I say I'm taking the day off, only a witch would argue with me. But vamps are super racist. Bloodlines is everything. And I'm both Vlad's accident, and a daywalker. Which makes me a legit queen, to them. Which is gross, but I do feel like... It's a responsibility? Like I have to do it. They're going to treat me like the queen, even if I ignore them, so... Yeah."

Scott smiled at her, "Entitled princess to queen of darkness. It... Kinda feels like fate, if I'm honest. You've always felt like you were born to be spoiled like royalty."

"I have no idea if that was a compliment or an insult." Ellie glared at him.

He shrugged, "Mmm... You're always going to be my princess?"

"Not helping."

Scott pushed his bowl aside, "Well, my dearest princess, you were right about this place. The food rocks. Your turn, if you want. I'll keep my hands to myself. Or we can just go home, because I've been a wee bit of a jerk, tonight."

"Can... Can we just see where things... Go?" Ellie said nervously.

"Sure. Um... How about you bite my wrist, instead? Then you're in control of how far things go?" He put his arm onto the table.

Ellie shuffled her chair around so she was at a ninety degree angle to him. She seemed to struggle to stay in her dress because she was breathing so hard. Scott closed his eyes, waiting for the pain. He felt her cold breath against his skin, and then his sister was kissing gently at his wrist. "I... I love you. Even if I am a temperamental, entitled, monster."

"My princess, still." He started, but cut off his reassurances with a groan as he felt her teeth against his skin. There was no hesitation as two burning pinpricks slid into him.

A numbness rapidly spread around the area, leaving him just with the firm pressure of her bite, and then a slight tickling as he felt Ellie lapping at him. He felt lightheaded, and leaned back in his chair.

Scott opened his eyes, looking lovingly at the woman so delicately giving his wrist a brutal hickey, and instantly wished that he hadn't. Her black hair had lifted on end, and almost looked like the wavering shadows of a forest. Her skin's pallor had dropped to the point where she could camouflage in a print-paper factory.

She was pinning his arm with both hands, her nails looking less like she'd had a recent pedicure and more like she was ready to go toe-to-toe with a bear. Black nail polish no longer shiny, and looking like some kind of bedrock.

However, the sound of her tongue flicking at his arm was apparently something hardwired into his brain. The quiet lapping had his downstairs wake up and go hard enough that the unyielding suit pants were uncomfortable. The feeling of her soft and moist tongue darting back and forth had him picturing her doing the same with another body part.

Ellie giggled, "Nuh."

Scott flushed, "Teeth get in the way of that?"

"Mmm." She gave a tiny nod, then reached one hand down to lift one of her breasts.

He coughed, "Was that an... Offer? To go between them? Or am I still a dick?"

"Off... Er." She grunted, not slowing down. "Lay... Ter."

He reached out a hesitant hand and slid it down her silky and floating hair, patting at her head. "Take your time. Enjoy this. I just hope your dinner is as good as mine was."

"Mmm." She growled.

He got used to the feeling of his head floating, and noticed that half the IV bag was drained. This wasn't the frantic feeling that his confused dreams had given him. Ellie was being gentle with him, possibly because this was voluntary. A gift from one of them to the other.

His sister shuddered, tightening one hand to pin his arm firmer, as the other reached down beneath her short dress. She gave a deep moan, and a bigger shiver. He felt his own feelings going wild. His sister was masturbating in a public restaurant, whilst biting him, over him.

He couldn't see it, but Scott started to hear a second wet noise. Ellie's hand obviously moving at an ungentle pace against herself. He didn't know how she was multitasking tongue and hand at different speeds and rhythms without either showing a single pause or hesitancy.

The edge of his vision suddenly darkened and he felt as if he'd dropped backwards. "El."

She just snarled.

"Ellie!" He groaned, the world spinning and his thoughts suddenly hard to grasp, "El... El... Eh... Mina? Mina!"

%6%5%7%3%4%

The smoke filled his lungs, burning him, corroding him. Yet, Scott didn't feel like he was choking. It almost felt like the pain burning through him was cleansing something. Violently tearing out something that didn't belong.

He groaned weakly, in pain.

Soft lips brushed his cheek, and a voice whispered in his ear. It wasn't words. There were no words. Sounds emerged, sweet little syllables, but his mind failed to string them together into any kind of sequence that made sense.

He smelled roses. Like he had been thrust into not just a garden, but was lying on a bed of soft red flowers, their gentle scents now made into a physical wall. Drowning him beneath the scent in an overpowering flash flood of sweetness.

Candles lit and burst around him, flickering in and out of life. Steam rising from them with each little struggle, as the rain came tumbling down, soaking into him, drenching him to the soul.

In the bitter light, he tasted confusion. Hands that were not his own rose up slowly, turning back and forth as the little red droplets fell across them, from them. The swirling flavours on his tongue of unreality were difficult to swallow.

The flowers beneath his feet began to weep in open regret. Crying for a past unmade, and a future now realised. With the running river of their tears came the awful touch of wet dog, the sight burning into his nostrils and down the back of his throat.

French bread falling to the ground, and a redhead yelling out in surprise. Stretching out a hand as a serious of white sparks sprayed from it, before blossoming into flames that swept the whole world away.

"I should kill her." He didn't recognise the voice.

A voice whispered back, desperate, "She's my friend, Lil."

"She's a fucked up vampire-werewolf hybrid. She's gross, and you're not going to be able to keep a handle on her." The other voice was dubious.

"I'll take responsibility." A third voice, male, intoned.

"You're lucky I don't bury you on the seventh moon! Shut the fuck up before I send you to hellan, Vlad! This is your fault."

"We can watch her, guide her. Lils. Please."

"Oh for... I'm late for my date! Which probably means Fan is going to fucking rock up and try to screw him with my face. Fine. Whatever. You two deal with this shit. I don't care about a couple vampires."

Soft lips met his, warm arms slipping around his waist, as he was pulled into her embrace. Her chest softly crushing into his as she pushed her tongue desperately into his mouth, uniting them.

She broke the kiss gently, and placed a finger to his lips, "Hear it, know it. See the context, where it lies. Then you will know, my love. Then you will know."

Entirely unbidden by him, he saw his sister materialising, becoming something solid that his mind could fix onto. Ellie smiled at him, and gave a little wink, "I think I owe you a bit, don't I? And I did make you an offer, before..."

Never had Scott dared to think a moment like this might actually come. He was confused and lost as she lowered herself down onto her knees. His sister shrugged her arms out of her dress, letting breasts he had guessed were sizeable fall free.

The woman on knees smiled at him, and flicked one of her fangs, "Sorry. Can't exactly give you a blowjob with these. Not without leaving some scars... So... You're just going to have to play with something else."

He didn't know what to say, but he did feel more than a little flush of excitement as she reached up to his pants. She unbuttoned the band easily, and slid the zip down. Grinning as she pulled his pants down and out of the way.

Redness bloomed on Ellie's cheeks for a moment, before she regained her confidence and pulled his underwear down as well. She kissed at the head of his cock, and then took a hold of her chest, and wrapped him in her ridiculous softness.

As she did, his sister started to lift and lower her chest. Grinning excitedly up at him with her deep red eyes. Squeezing him tightly in her embrace as the head of his cock began to lubricate the both of them, helping him slip back and forth.

Little licks still teased him, as Scott moved quickly between his sister's breasts. Ellie looked proud every time he flexed or groaned, tasting him. He felt the rising need as her tongue teased the inside of the head of his cock.

Laces of cum suddenly burst free, before he was expecting it. Ellie giggled in surprise as he painted her face, white globs landing across her face, and in her hair. Dribbling down onto her exposed breasts.

Ellie took a quick taste of him, and screwed up her face, "Salty. Gross. But... Hot. So very hot. You're mine, now, Scott. Only mine."

Dizziness hit him, and he nodded slowly as the disorienting shadows seemed to return. "I'm yours." He whispered weakly.

%D%6%9%6%C%6%E%6%5%

"Ow." Scott's cheek twitched as he felt a pulsing stabbing behind one of his eyes. He felt like he might be floating on a cloud. Somewhere in deep warmth, surrounded by softness. Comforting, apart from the pike being relentlessly hammered through his skull.