My Sister's a Vampire!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gentle lips brushed his cheek, followed by a croaking whisper, "I'm sorry."

It wasn't just a blanket that was surrounding him in comfort. There was a small and incredibly soft body lying up against him. A leg hooked around his waist, and a chest wrapping his side in its embrace. A small hand lying in the middle of his chest, and silky hair burrowed into his armpit.

"I'm sorry." Ellie croaked again, and kissed the top of his pec. Staying burrowed into his side.

It took Scott a couple moments to realise they weren't sleeping in the tent. To remember all the things that had happened since then. Learning she was a vampire. That she'd moved in with him because she had a crush on him. Finding out that she was willing to risk it all to be with him, because life was far more fleeting than he'd realised.

He cracked his eyes open slowly, and groaned as he saw the gothic decor, "Oh, for fuck's sake. Please tell me this isn't Dracula's."

"Sscott!" Ellie warbled, grabbing him tightly and bursting into anxious tears.

He rolled onto his side slowly, flinched at a shooting pain through one of his arms as he did. Scott looked down at his little sister, and then realised that she wasn't just snuggled in with him. She wasn't wearing a single thing.

"El?"

She pushed her head into the middle of his chest, "I... I l-lost control. Again. I'm nothing but a monster!"

"Explains why my arm feels like I caught a rottweiler with it." He stated as he moved said appendage around her, pulling her in tight, "But, considering how new you are at this, I'd say we're not doing too badly. How long did it take Vlad to stop going rabid with his bite?"

Ellie sniffled and snuggled down, "Um... Never? He's an asshole, Scott. He turned me because he can't control it. Its eat or don't."

"That's my point."

She shook her head, "I hurt you. Again."

"How many pieces am I in?"

Ellie sniffled and shrugged.

"You're not going to forgive yourself for this, are you?" He sighed heavily, "Well... I do. Did already. So, moving on, because the only way to move on, is to move on... Why are you naked?"

Her cheeks went red, "Uhm... I might have got a bit... Possessive? Vlad suggested I should just turn you and be done with it. Make you my thrall. Then he said he'd even do it for me, and I... I flipped out."

"Flipping out results in... No clothes?" Scott said in confusion.

Ellie shrugged, "... Maybe?"

"You're not sharing, are you?" He sighed heavily, "Well. Whatever the reason... Can't say I mind it. I mean, damn. You're even softer than I thought you'd be."

She bit her bottom lip, face lighting up, "You can't just say things like that!"

"My girlfriend is incredibly sexy." Scott replied, and lifted her chin a little, "So... Would she mind a kiss, good morning?"

"K-kiss me." Ellie stared into his eyes.

He bent towards her, lips meeting gently. Ellie's questing tongue snaked hungrily into his mouth, as she slid her arms around his neck and pulled herself in closer to him. The wholeness of her naked form pushing into him, and causing his head to ache at an unremembered dream.

He realised that she wasn't the only naked one, as Ellie hooked a leg around his waist and pushed hard against him. He felt his morning semi glide briefly across the entry to her channel, and she gave a little shiver, before nestling him in place. The head his cock resting against her crack, as her slit ground down against him, one small bead of moisture between them.

Ellie moaned into his mouth and gave a little shudder and gasp, briefly breaking their kiss to murmur, "I love you."

"I love you, too." He whispered back to her.

She rolled so that he was on his back, and she was straddling him. Ellie put a finger to his lips to stop anything he might say, and then reached down to position him. She rubbed him back and forth to wet the tip, and then grunted and shoved down roughly.

She gave a little whimper, and he stared up at her, "El!"

"S'fine." She grimaced, "Just... Stupid vampire crap. Already... Feel it trying to... Heal. Pity the girls who need surgery on theirs, Scott. Just..."

His sister angled her hips a little more, and he felt himself reposition and then slide effortlessly in. Ellie gave a tiny moan as her hips met his, and they were snugly united.

She leaned down and kissed him. A long and romantic kiss, without any haste, as they got used to each other. Ellie's channel was tight and seemed to twitch against him, squeezing and releasing multiple times a second. She wasn't just a strong sensation either, but a new one. None of the warmth or fire of other girls, but far more slick.

He could feel a purring growl in her chest as their tongues danced together. Taste something on her fangs that made his tongue buzz and head feel like it was starting to float. Her hands pulled at his back, leaving little scratches that made him flex deep inside her.

Scott didn't know how long they lay like that, simply enjoying the sensation of togetherness. Buried up to the hilt inside his little sister as she told him just how much she loved him, adored him. He did his best to return the affection, to tell her that he was hers, now. Every part of him, nothing held back.

Ellie eventually started to rock her hips, grinding against him. Gently starting to fuck herself on him, but trying to keep that feeling of fullness. Her tongue never left his mouth, as she used him to stimulate herself. The growling thrilling Scott as it got deeper and hungrier.

He took it for as long as it could stand it, before putting his hands on her hips. Ellie broke their kiss with a gasp as he gave one long and firm thrust into her. He smiled at her, and did it again.

His sister's eyes went wide, and her top lip pulled back, before a long and deep moan escaped her. She looked at him and nodded quickly, begging for him to take over. Which he was more than happy to do.

Scott found his rhythm, firmly thrusting upwards into his sister, with her leaning their foreheads together and groaning with every motion. Ellie panted breathlessly to the beat sounded out by their bodies slapping together.

Her breasts swung freely just below his chin, knocking against him in all their glorious softness. Strangely, they felt familiar, though he couldn't place exactly why, and didn't give a damn to waste the energy on figuring it out when he was actually fucking his gorgeous sister.

Her brilliant red eyes were like glittering gemstones, peering into his soul, as her tiny hips clashed against his with a desperate need. He could feel himself slowly upping the pace, trying to get deeper into her with every motion, feel the dichotomy of her slippery and tight channel.

"Fuck." Scott groaned weakly.

Ellie's face split into a stupid grin, and she bit her lip, "That's it. Tell me. Tell me I'm perfect."

"God, El." Scott moaned, "You're fucking perfect. So perfect. Shit. I love you."

"No one else. Only me." Ellie stared into his eyes.

He nodded, struggling to speak through the sensation of her clutching at him, "Only you. There's... Oh god. Only you. Never... Anyone else."

Her lips moved slowly, and it felt almost like an echo, "You're mine."

"I'm... Yours."

Ellie's head dropped to his shoulder, kissing his cheek on the way by, and he gave a surprised gasp as he felt two burning hot pricks against the base of his neck. He didn't slow his motion, never stopped fucking her, whilst his sister claimed him fully.

He felt warmth spilling from his shoulder, and icy fingers squeezing at his heart. Ellie's tongue licking back and forth across his skin, and her pussy clenching down like a vice, slowing him as he neared his limit.

She gave a small growl, as if feeling his hesitation. A memory sparking that the only reason to hold back was to stretch out this moment, to try and remember this forever. Their first time together. Her first time, ever.

Ellie's thighs shook, her pussy becoming a rolling, breathing, and clutching mess. She half-whimpered into him, and Scott crossed the point of no return. He felt himself swell up, deep inside her.

His thrusts became painfully slow, and his face flushed. Shadows bit at the edges of his consciousness, and he found himself unable to breathe. Hauling himself up and over that final crest taking all of his strength, until suddenly, finally, he burst free.

Scott collapsed weakly as he shuddered and painted her insides.

"Fuck, yes!" Ellie grunted, fangs slipping free of him, "Yes! Yes! Oh, cum inside me! Shiiit."

"Cumming... In you." Scott moaned tiredly.

Ellie leaned back and kissed his forehead lightly, "Good boy. Mmm. You're all mine, now. So... Who do you think we should claim next? Do you think Ginger will let me bite her?"

"Might need a little surprise." Scott said slowly. "But if that's what you want, we should be able to make it happen."

"Mmm... Probably a bad idea. Don't want Lily looking too closely at me." Ellie said, still firmly embedded on his shaft. "Maybe someone else. Ooh. Why not a wolf? Someone to guard my brother, when I'm not around. A she-wolf should be quite the treat, to join us in bed."

"I guess." Scott said, feeling confused, but not sure of the source of his confusion.

Ellie leaned down and kissed him. He melted into it, forgetting whatever half-formed thought had been trying to nag at his attention.

He was hers.

That was all that mattered.